Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
beysus
beysus

CAL: Season 1 Empty CAL: Season 1

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:26 pm

CAL: Season 1 Calbanner2
The Hosts
@Venti - iTunes Charts, Metacritic
@dan - Bookings, Licensing
@beysus - Flux Streaming Charts
@TattooedHeart - Albums Charts, Singles Charts

Labels

Universal Music Group
Off Temper Entertainment | Normani, Jordan Torres | @Venti
Virgin Records | Hailee Steinfeld, PRETTYMUCH | @Jonnyy
Republic Records | Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, Harry Styles | @jackgrande
Think Pink Records | Nicki Minaj | @Truffle

Sony Music Entertainment
HAUS Records | Ava Max, Lady Gaga, Carly Rae Jepsen | @ACT2
Starlight Records | Victoria Monét, Chung Ha, Red Velvet | @TattooedHeart
DK Entertainment | Drake, BLACKPINK, Maluma | @dan
Hide Out Records | Katy Perry, Dagny, Clean Bandit | @Breakdown

Warner Music Group
Atlantic Records | Camila Cabello, Cardi B, Bruno Mars | @beysus
Desperado Records | Dua Lipa, Zara Larsson | @despy
Messiah Records | Florence, Miley Cyrus, Adele | @dweebz
Vroom Vroom Recordings | Charli XCX, Doja Cat | @Lady Bird

Independent Labels
Quality Control Music | Future, Ty Dolla $ign, G-Eazy, Tyga, Lil Uzi Vert, kenzie | @calbooking
Cash Money Records | Lil Wayne, Juice WRLD, Rauw Alejandro, Greeicy, IU, Wanne One | @calbooking

Last edited by beysus on Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:55 pm; edited 16 times in total
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

CAL: Season 1 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:20 pm
CAL: Season 1 Z1wFf2s

Something is coming...

CAL: Season 1 YbKj1PeCAL: Season 1 9B8Z0Kf

Hailee blanked off all her social media platforms with an IMG that resembles a blank television channels, which awfully foreshadows an upcoming announcement to us!! It doesn't stop here, Hailee's label, Virgin Records, joined in on the tease as well...

CAL: Season 1 BcbyMhD

Well indeed, SOMETHING...IS...COMING!!!
Get excited Hailiens!!!
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:49 am

CAL: Season 1 LweOwqJ

The teasing CONTINUES Hailiens...
this shit better not be a vegan announcement
hammer
hammer

Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:04 pm
Rarity has shared a special announcement on her Twitter Account!

CAL: Season 1 Image0
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:16 pm

Hailee leaks her OWN nudes while announcing debut single, we have no words

To start off, Hailee at first to head over to her IG for an announcement of some sort...

CAL: Season 1 EmnRLh7

then we were SO confused (NSFW), I am SO sorry kid Hailiens:

We ALL don't have words, BUT HAILEE'S DEBUT SINGLE IS COMING FRIDAY!!!

CAL: Season 1 XJXXkC9

Just buy/stream the single y'all...

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:03 pm
CAL: Season 1 MACWAGx
jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:25 pm

SHAWN MENDES

MY MY MY! - OUT 12.06.20
ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:02 pm
SWEET BUT PSYCHO
AVA MAX
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:04 am
CAL: Season 1 Ibgxvci

CAL: Season 1 JpLZDod
Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:50 am
CAL: Season 1 Screenshot-113
dweebz
dweebz

Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:25 am
jReHhUX.pngCAL: Season 1 6yd152P

Good Morning Britain 1/8
Friday, June 12, 2020
UK

Host: Good morning Britain, today, we have a special guest with us. She is new here to the scene and is starting to make a name for herself. Her name is Florence Welch but she goes by Florence. Please help me in welcoming Florence!

Florence on who she is
Hello, it’s so great to be here. When I was home and younger, I would always watch Good Morning Britain and would admire all of the celebrities and stars you had here and sometimes would picture myself on this chair. And now, here I am. It’s quite surreal. I am from South London so this whole making it big just does not happen to people from there. It is quite the experience.

Florence on her music
You know, my music, I write it all, and I write it when I am feeling something strong. My music I feel brings a lot of those emotions out. And I don’t think that I really take into perspective if it will be a huge song or if a lot of people will relate to it. That’s not the reason why I make music. I make music for me and hopefully other people like it. I think that way yields better music. It yields music that is more personal that will in turn be in the hearts of people many people. Because they feel that same way, or had that same experience.

Florence on her new single “Only If For A Night”
You know, this song is actually very personal. I did not know if I wanted to make this the first single to my project but when I looked at all the songs that would be in the project, I just thought it would be perfect to bring my name out.

Performance of “Only If For A Night”
As the music starts, Florence is behind a skinny mic stand. She clasps both of her hands on the mic and as her eyes open, she starts singing the first line to her song “Only If For A Night”. As the loud bombastic chorus begins, Florence rips the mic off of the stand and runs to the left side of the stage, still behind her band. She expends her left hand to mimic a slow snake while slowly moving her fingers. When the second verse comes up, Florence is back in the middle of the stage and as the second chorus progresses, she now jets to the right side of the stage and dances in her slow snake like motions. By the end of the song she places her mic back on the stand and into the mic says, “Black Lives Matter”.

CAL: Season 1 Footer2

Last edited by dweebz on Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:05 am

Hailee SHINES On Live With Kelly & Ryan!
(United States, Paid)
Friday, June 12

CAL: Season 1 OsIFHob

Hey Hailiens!!!

After the extreme art that was Love Myself on first listen (and still is), we got to see Hailee reflect it on national television.

Our girl just KILLED her joint interview and performance of "Love Myself" on Live with Kelly & Ryan on ABC this morning!

Hailee first did a quick interview about the transition from actor to now pop star and the challenges that come with it.

See an excerpt from the interview below:

Ryan: We have an Oscar nominee in the house! A well renowed actor is going into the music industry today after releasing her debut single last night, everybody give it up for Hailee Steinfeld!!!!
*audience applauds*

Kelly: Nice to have you on the show Hailee!
Hailee: Thank you Kelly, I'm so grateful to be here.
Ryan: Now Hailz, we're all used to usually seeing you on the big screens. Now that you've released this pop BANGER that is "Love Myself" today, which we'll talk about in a moment, what made you want to transition into music?
Hailee: Well I always had a passion for music, ever since I was 3 years old. I sung records from the divas like Aretha and Whitney, just being inspired to hold a microphone. As you can tell by my role in Pitch Perfect previously, that love for music never stopped. I'm blessed Jonny and the rest of the Virgin Records team saw my potential and took a chance on me.
Kelly: Speaking of Jonny, who is the CEO of Virgin, he had high praise of you while I was on the phone with him this morning! From what he told me, he trusts you completely with leading his label and emphasized that you're completely AUTHENTIC, which is hard to see in Pop especially nowadays. Can you expand on that?
Hailee: *laughs* I love Jonny so much, but to answer your question...authenticity is so important to me. Sometimes you see certain artists try to portray themselves as something they're not to appeal to a certain market. Certain pop girls, especially a specific one, attempt for the stars but land flat on the surface. I try to give my fans the real me, my personal growth, etc. in my music.
Ryan: Speaking of the real, can we talk about your NEWLY released single that was given to us Hailiens at midnight, yes I am one officially now, "Love Myself"? I payed closely attention to the lyrics, and well...my personal theory isn't something for morning TV!
*Kelly and Hailee laugh*
Hailee: What I like to tell people about my music is that whatever you comprehend from my lyrics, that's that. I can't tell you what to think, but I can tell you what I tried to relay in the song. "Love Myself" is all about self-love and care, and not needing anyone else's validation or appraisal for you accepting yourself.
Kelly: You did a GREAT job portraying that message in the music video you released at midnight as well, which I adore by the way. as soon as we're done here I'm going to buy a STACK of mirrors to put in my house to "Love Myself"!
Hailee: Yes Kelly! Hannah Lux Davis, the director of the video, really took my vision I had for the visual and turned it into a masterpiece. I knew it was good when my Hailiens was even making Hannah Lux fan cans praising the video! *laughs*
Ryan: Well Hailee, are you finally ready to showcase America the single by performing for us this morning?
Hailee: Yes! *laughs*
Kelly: Hailee Steinfeld will be performing her debut single, "Love Myself" from her incoming debut album after a short break!

After the interesting interview, Hailee finally hit the stage with her first performance on national television!

See more details about the stunning "Love Myself" performance below:

When the camera cut to Hailee after the break, it started to film at her eyes. Hailee started to sing the first verse, and when the camera zoomed out getting her whole body, she had on a pink jumpsuit that had #LoveMyself engraved on it horizontally.

The backup singers wore white jumpers.

The chorus then hit, and Hailee suddenly grabbed the microphone from the stand and tried to get everyone to LOVE themselves by basically singing everywhere in the studio!

Hailee went into the studio audience and danced with random people, lifting their spirit and making EVERYONE point to themselves to embrace themselves.

Hailee ensured she'd stay in the audience until the final chorus as she went back down to the stage. When she was done performing, she called for a group photo with everyone in the audience!

You can say everyone in the audience turned into a Hailien after the high energy self-worth performance that Hailee gave us. It inspired us Hailiens, and I'm sure the viewers watching at home.

Last edited by Jonnyy on Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:13 am
CAL: Season 1 TSx5cSS

CAL: Season 1 IdR0pt3
jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:08 am
CAL: Season 1 Gcpbfx10
jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:30 pm
SINGLE DISCOUNT
June 12th - 18th (Extras)

CAL: Season 1 Img_5110

CAL: Season 1 Discou13

Last edited by jackgrande on Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:09 pm
CAL: Season 1 NJ5OUmj

Capital FM Interview with Roman Kemp (UK)
June 12th, 2020
Tier 4

Roman: So our next guest who’s come all the way from Canada just released his new single this morning, and we have an exclusive first play of it for you on the show today! Please welcome to Capital Breakfast, Shawn Mendes!

Shawn: Morning thank you guys for having me, I’m excited to be here.

Roman: Before we get onto the new track, how’s the UK been treating you so far? I know its your first time here.

Shawn: I love it here its super rainy outside but I’ll meet my fans outside no matter what *laughs*

Roman: And it’s quite a large crowd outside might I add! We also know one of your biggest fans is pop LEGEND Ariana Grande, tell us how you met her.

Shawn: Well i’ve been uploading my songs online from my bedroom at home in Canada to sound cloud and YouTube for the last few years, I guess she just stumbled across one of my videos. She messaged me on Instagram, she was super supportive. It’s crazy since I’m, like the rest of the world, a massive fan of hers!

Roman: So the track ‘My My My!’ is your first official single right?

Shawn: Yep its been in the making for a while so I’m nervous but super excited for everyone to hear it, this will be my first time hearing it on the radio!

Roman: Now when me and the producers of the show heard this track for the first time this morning we could not stop dancing, it’s a summer hit in the making surely?

Shawn: Thank you it means a lot! It was important for me that my first single was something fun, the track's kind of about me navigating a new relationship and the ups and downs of that. I’m hoping the chorus emulates for you guys that rush you get when a relationship is first blooming.

Roman: It certainly does. So without further ado, for the first time on UK radio, here is ‘My My My!’ from Shawn Mendes.

Last edited by jackgrande on Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:45 am

CAL: Season 1 8ZAB7pECAL: Season 1 5fJTcuE

US based YouTuber SSSniperWolf and Hailee play Fortnite
(United States, Free)
Saturday, June 13

CAL: Season 1 Untitled-b6e54

Hey Hailiens!

The well known gaming YouTuber SSSniperwolf, which the channel has amassed over 20.2 MILLION subscribers, calls and interviews Hailee on Zoom while playing Fortnite.

The video was uploaded this morning and Hailiens have been freaking out about the surprise collaboration.

According to SSSniperwolf, Hailee and her have always been friends ever since pre-school, and now they let the world know!

SSSniperwolf was also kind enough of playing Love Myself in the background while interviewing Hailee!

Hailee on her love of Fortnite:
I've been obsessed with Battle Royale ever since the release, plus I texted Sssniper almost every night asking her to play with me! Before I got the record deal of course, now I barely have time to even look at my phone. I missed Sssniper truly though, glad we're playing games dude like back in the day! But now in front of millions of people!

Hailee on "Love Myself":
It's a record that's very personal to me as it's a empowerment song. SSSniper texted me a few hours ago asking if its about masturbation, and well it can be if you perceived it that way! What you viewers don't know about Sssiper is that she's very freaky, but let's not discuss this into full detail with the 12 year olds watching!

SSSniperwolf on "Love Myself":
Like dude, I don't think you know how good this record truly is. It was so instant to me! Plus I watched the video last night, and ordered me like 500 mirrors on Amazon! But forreal, I think it's dope that you put out something in the lines of empowering people to loving themselves as a debut single. It says tons about you as an artist and I'm basically proud of what you become!

Hailee on the "Love Myself" video:
The video was so much fun to make dude, plus the director Hannah put my vision for Love Myself's video into actual form. It couldn't have turned out better, I'm especially proud of the gorgeous glamour scenes! *laughs*. I feel like the video's touching moment is when everyone poses in the mirror together, embracing and appreciating themselves.

Hailee on music after "Love Myself":
It's actually coming SOONER than you think Sssniper. And I know I will have Hailiens watching this video, so there's a bomb I just dropped! I'll just let that marinate as I beat you in this round right quick.
FUCK, you killed me!

Last edited by Jonnyy on Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
jackgrande
jackgrande

Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:40 pm
FLUX Social Media Promo

CAL: Season 1 Img_5112

CAL: Season 1 Img_5113

Last edited by jackgrande on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
dweebz
dweebz

Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:20 pm
jReHhUX.pngCAL: Season 1 6yd152P
The Greatest Dancer 2/8
Saturday, June 13, 2020
UK

Performance – “Only If For A Night”

When the song starts, Florence is behind her mic stand with both of her hands to her side. Behind her is a full orchestra making this a grand performance. The first instruments that can be heard are the strings. When more instruments join in, Florence’s face slowly rises up and a huge grin can be seen outlined with her bright red lipstick. She starts singing the first verse to the song and her loud voice is penetrating the atmosphere as everyone in the room is still and in shock of this siren singing. In front of her are the professional dancers dancing a contemporary number to her song. When the song is over everyone is applauding and the camera more slowly into Florence’s face. At the last second she says “Black Lives Matter” and then the shot is finished.

CAL: Season 1 Footer2

Last edited by dweebz on Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
jackgrande
jackgrande

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:06 pm
MY MY MY! YouTube/TV Advert

Stream Now On Flux
ChampionCynthia
ChampionCynthia

CAL: Season 1 Empty TMZ: BILLIE EILISH – FINNEAS SEX TAPE LEAKS

Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:24 pm
TMZ: BILLIE EILISH – FINNEAS SEX TAPE LEAKS

A sex tape of Teen Superstar Billie Eilish and her partner in crime and producer prodigy brother Finneas engaged in sexual intercourse is floating around the Internet!

Billie first rose to prominence in 2017 with the release of her EP, Don’t Smile At Me, co-written and produced by her brother Finneas in its entirety. She followed up this project with her massively successful debut album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, also co-written and produced by her brother.

The video appears to be dated from the night of the 2020 Grammys when the duo took home 10 Grammys combined and famously sent Ariana Grande home empty-handed. All 10 of their Grammys appear to be on their nightstand and their outfits from that night laid out on the floor. Naturally, this is a shocking revelation and we’re not sure what the potential legal consequences are for the siblings/apparent couple.

Obviously, there’s an uncomfortable power dynamic at play here, both blood relationship wise, and in the bedroom for those who have seen the tape.

The release of this tape also begs the question: Who released this video that is bound to shock the world and leave them talking for days? Was it a jealous popstar overshadowed by Billie in 2019? Maybe someone who felt robbed at an award show by Billie?

Was Billie coerced into this by her brother? Has he been grooming the poor girl her entire life? What’s going to happen to both of their blossoming careers now? Comment your thoughts below!

Last edited by ChampionCynthia on Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChampionCynthia
ChampionCynthia

Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:37 pm
CAL: Season 1 Image010
ChampionCynthia
ChampionCynthia

Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:23 pm
CAL: Season 1 Image012
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:55 am

CAL: Season 1 330-3309282_stories-instagram

Hailee performs Instagram Story Q&A following Love Myself release
(Global, Free)
Sunday, June 14

Hola Hailiens!

Hailee just did a Q&A for her Instagram Hailiens answering just about anything Hailiens ask her.
But that's what we love about Hailee, you never know what's gonna come out of her mouth!

See the excerpt from the Q&A questions from Hailiens and answers from Hailee below:

How long did it take to film the Love Myself video?:
It took about 2 days to finish filming. For the second day, Jonny bought me the wrong heels, or shoes, for my rooftop scenes. He actually bought me SKETCHERS to wear saying he has budget to save due to the Flux deposit hitting his account. I told his ass don't try it and he went to the Vuitton outlet like he was supposed too!

Describe your debut single in 5 sentences:

The song is about body and mental positivity, as well as self worth. I tried to emphasize this especially since I know many people who struggle from appreciating what's right in front of them. You only get one body, one brain, and one life. .... It can also be about stroking your reproductives as you all were theorizing! That is the same as "Loving Yourself".

What do you think about Cubans?:
I don't think of them.

Who's your favorite artist at the moment?:
I'm loving Shawn's single that he released, its currently my shower song actually! I also have a little crush chile, but I'm too scared to hop in his DM's. Plus the feminine thing doesn't bother me. I'm also appreciating Bhad Bhabie, I just think she's misunderstood.

Can we expect new music soon?:
I just gave y'all new music I- But I think I can say that "Love Myself" isn't the only thing I'll be releasing within a certain time span. I might just butcher someone's single by releasing a cover, get the coins from it, and use it for my budget.

Do you like acting or singing better?:
I like Singing better actually. It might be acting next year as I get more roles in the future, but singing is what I always wanted to do. You can say I used my previous acting as a platform, but I always knew I was gonna be here someday. Say thank you Jonny Braun!

According to Jonny; Love Myself is getting great numbers ahead of the end of the tracking week. What do you think about that?:
Jonny has told me to always look at myself as a flop so I could be surprised everytime. So I will continue to think I'm a bubbling under type of girl.

Favorite thing happening in Pop Culture right now:
Aside from my debut single of course, have y'all seen that Billie and Phineas thing? Girl I don't judge incest, seeing as my manager is from a bumfuck area as well, and he has told me that incest dick hits different. I might try it.....
I'm just kidding!!!

Last edited by Jonnyy on Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
dan
dan

Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:08 am
CAL: Season 1 AtzMbqi

DRAKE ANNOUNCES "OVO", NEW LABEL & BRAND

Ever since wrapping up promotion for his third studio album "Views" back in 2016, Drake has taken some time off the spotlight to focus on his private life. 
Today, the rapper is back with big news: the creation of his very own label & brand. 

"OVO", which stands for "October's Very Own", is the latest entrepreneurship from the Canadian artist, who is no stranger to business and has expressed his interest in developing that side of his career more numerous times in the past. The first move for the brand has been the creation of a record label (OVO Sound), although new business ventures from the brand are to be announced in the future.

"OVO News" is now the official board for news relating artists in the OVO Sound roster. While the label has only formalized a contract with Drake himself so far, it is expected that new enlistments are announced this summer, with rumors pointing to a few promising rap, R&B and latin artists.

Drake's upcoming fourth studio album, the title of which has yet to be disclosed, is set to be released through OVO Sound later this year, with support from Sony Music Entertainment. Stay tuned for more news on the new music.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum