Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
Breakdown
Breakdown

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:29 pm
Dagny Let Me Cry | Paid Promo Tier 2 (Eu)
August 24, 2020 | El Hormguerno Interview + Performance

Host: Here to perform her new single Let Me Cry, it’s Dagny!

Dagny is in a cube with no ceiling and the two front walls are gone so you can see inside. There’s a statue of white stone lion in the cube. As the song starts she looks to the audience and points her hands out then pulls them back to draw them in. As the song goes on she moves around the cube. She uses the statue for support while she belts the chorus. She leans against the wall and moves her back down it as if she’s in a crying position against it. After the last chorus she kicks the lion statue over. The audience gives her applause and the host walks over.

Host: Wasn’t she great?!

Dagny: Thank you so much for having me!

Host: It was our pleasure!

Dagny: It was such a fun performance to do!

Host: It looked fun. May I ask why you used a lion?

Dagny: Oh! I just like Lions. We had the statue from my single cover shoot so I figured we should get our use out of it. Maybe it’ll be in the music video too!

Host: Have you filmed it yet?

Dagny: I did! It should be coming out within the next couple weeks. I’m so excited about it!

Host: I’m sure it’ll be amazing. How have you been enjoying your stay in Spain?

Dagny: It’s been amazing! I visited the Montserrat yesterday and it was absolutely gorgeous!

Host: Oh yes it is beautiful up there!

Dagny: It’s probably one of the prettiest things I’ve ever seen.

Host: Spain is a beautiful country! I hope you’ll come back someday!

Dagny: I sure hope I’ll be able to!

Host: Your career seems to be taking off so I’m sure you’ll be back many times! Thank you so much for stopping by. That was Dagny with Let Me Cry which is available everywhere now. We’ll be back after this commercial break!

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:30 pm
Dagny Let Me Cry | Paid Promo Tier 4 (Eu)
August 25, 2020 | 1Live Radio Interview

Host: And now we have a 1Live exclusive interview for you with budding pop star Dagny. Welcome to the show, Dagny!

Dagny: Hello! Thanks for letting me come on!

Host: My pleasure! I love talking with up and coming artists. But first I heard there’s something you want to say.

Dagny: Yes! I got cleared to announce that I have a new song coming out within the month! The date or song isn’t final but we think that’s the time we’re going to put it out.

Host: That’s so exciting!

Dagny: I actually have two ideas let me see if you can help me decide and then the fans will be able to vote on social media and stuff.

Host: That’s so interesting! Let’s hear about them.

Dagny: So the first song is more upbeat. It’s called Love You Like That. It’s basically just a big synthy love song.

Host: That sounds amazing, and the other?

Dagny: The second one is called Used To You. It’s a song that would tame place right before a breakup like Let Me Cry. It’s about how nothing feels the same as it did when you first start dating and you wonder if it’s just because you got used to it so it’s not exciting anymore.

Host: Both those sound like great options! I can’t decide so I guess you’ll have to.

Dagny: I can’t decide either! I guess I’ll have to see what the fans are begging for in my replies.

Host: Thanks for sharing that with us but j fortunately we are out of time!

Dagny: That’s too bad! I had fun!

Host: I had fun too. Now here is Dagny with Let Me Cry on 1Live!

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:30 pm
Dagny - Let Me Cry | Paid Promo Tier 1 (Eu)
August 27, 2020 | The Voice Germany Performance

Dagny is wearing a beautiful light blue dress. The dress covers her feet and lays on the floor in a circle around her. The camera for this performance is located above her at a slight angle so you can see her face but also the stage. It cuts to different cameras but they’re mostly all at that angle. The version of the song she’s performing is a striped back more ballad version of it. She softly sings the first verse before belting out the chorus. As the song goes on you can see a puddle of water pouring out from under her dress. For the last chorus a dancer comes out from the side of the stage. You can see his steps in the puddle of tears that now covers the stage. He takes her hand and spins her around. As she spins the puddle shrinks in a spiral towards her feet before eventually disappearing. She lets out a huge smile and waves once the song is over. The performance is met with applause and the host comes out to tell her she did a great job and thank her for appearing before he reminds the audience to buy and stream Let Me Cry.

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:53 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 325-3212

Interview + Performance on GMA (US)
August 27th, 2020
Tier 2

Host: Our first guest today has quickly become the nations heart throb, welcome back Shawn Mendes!

‘My My My!’ plays as Shawn walks out and greets the hosts.

Shawn: Hi happy to be here again! It’s not been long.

Host: It hasn’t been long but since you were last here, ‘My My My!’ hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100. Congratulations!

Shawn: Thank you so much! That was such a surreal day, week even. I never in a million years thought I’d get a number one single in the US, especially with my debut single. When my manager called me to tell me I thought he was lying *laughs*

Host: How did you celebrate?

Shawn: My label threw a party for me! All my friends and everyone who worked on the song and helped make it successful were there, I definitely paid for it the next day *laughs*

Host: You have to let yourself party and let your hair down once in a while, I’m sure the pop star schedule is exhausting! Now you revealed earlier in the week over in the UK that your next single will be released on September 25th! Can you give us any hints as to what it will be like?

Shawn: It’s very different instrumentally to my my my, but still upbeat. It will definitely give you guys more of an insight into what the rest of the album sounds like away from my my my! We’re shooting some visuals for it now and it’s all coming together nicely, September 25th couldn’t come any sooner!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:54 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 KnQUfXt
The Graham Norton Show 1/8
Friday, August 21, 2020
(UK, 100)

Host
: Our next guest is back home and we are more than happy to invite her back. Here to sit down and chat with us, and then later perform her hit song, its Florence!

FLORENCE ON THE NEXT SONG
The next song is called Moderation, and it is coming out next week. I can not wait for you guys to hear it. It is a bit more upbeat and yes, I will be dancing on stage while singing the song. Haha. The song will be out next week and am very excited about it. Some will probably say this does not sound anything like Only If For A Night, and it does not, but in a good way. You will still be able to tell that it is a song by me.

FLORENCE ON BEING ALL OVER THE WORLD
It has been a long long long extended trip. It has been what? Around two months since I was left the United Kingdom in the first place. It was so much fun to be all around the world, and now that I am back, I can perform for you guys once more. I am so happy about that. We get to live in the Only if For A Night era for just a bit longer!

FLORENCE ON WHAT IS HAPPENING NEXT
There is a lot planned for next month. I actually got a sponsorship that I am very excited about and when it does come out, it will probably be everywhere haha. But it is on something that I do use, love, and support. There was a lot of work that went into this campaign so when you guys see it and when it is released, it will be huge, especially in the United Kingdom and Europe. Yay!

FLORENCE PERFORMING ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
As the music starts, Florence begins the first verse and she a slow and stoic with her movements. When the loud boom of the pre-chorus starts, Florence makes a fist with both of her hands and raises them up making an L-shape with her arms. While singing and holding this stance, Florence’s body is moving in a circular motion. Her posture could resemble a Greek god. As the second verse comes up, Florence picks up the mic from the mic stand and races to the left side of the stage. She continues the song and makes her way through the whole band. When the bridge of the song comes, Florence is at the very front of the stage and is singing very softly. When the chorus comes back again, she pops back up and is all over the stage. By the end of the song, Florence is back in the middle of the stage and as the audience is applauding her she says “I LOVE YOU, UNITED KINGDOM!”

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 ZnDI9cX

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:55 pm
The Greatest Dancer 2/8
Saturday, August 22, 2020
UK, 60

As the dancers come onto the stage, Florence starts singing the first verse of the song. She is in the middle of the stage as four dancers in two pairs meet her in the middle of the stage. When the pre-chorus comes, Florence takes the mic off of the stand and she starts to dance the same dance moves as the dancers. At this point, the audience is cheering and going crazy about the performance. When the second verse, Florence says “Dance with me” and everyone gets onto their feet. It can be heard that Florence and everyone in the building are singing along to the song. When the outro happens, the four dancers imitate Florence’s iconic dance moves while Florence is doing them. This is when the crowd goes wild. When the song is over, Florence is in the middle of the stage smiling at the crowd.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:55 pm
Virgin Radio 3/8
Sunday, August 23, 2020
UK, 30

FLORENCE ON HER THE BEGINNING OF THIS ERA
It has been so different and unexpected for what we were planning to happen. I mean, the song has been number one in the United Kingdom for four weeks. We seriously did not expect that for this song. So when it happened, and we regained the number one spot I just begged them for the opportunity to come back and perform the song again in the United Kingdom. The song also went number on in Europe and the United States and peaked at number two in Latin America and number 5 in South Korea. When I tell you, we did not know the outcome would look like this, I am serious. But I am grateful for everything.

FLORENCE ON ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
It’s a song that I wrote a while ago. Its actually about my grandmother who is no longer with us. I had a dream about her and talking to her as a child. The music video for the song actually depicts it very well. That came out last week and I am in love with it. We worked very hard to make it the way it is so yes, that is very special to me. But back to the song, Only If For A Night is basically about my grandmother who would be a ghost but she is giving me advice as a young girl. Because I never met her, it made it especially special that I got to even talk to her in some capacity. When I woke up, I just had to write down everything that I remembered.

FLORENCE ON GOING AROUND THE WORLD
Wow, that really was an experience of a lifetime that I just did. I got to perform in so many places, in front of so many people. The crowd and music lovers all over the world are insane. People just love music and I love performing in front of people so it works so well. I can not wait to doing again and again and again haha.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:00 pm
LBC News Radio 4/8
Sunday, August 23, 2020
UK, 30

Host
: Our next guest is someone we are all familiar with. She started here in the United Kingdom and then went out to conquer the world. Now she’s back to sit and chat with us. Everyone, its Florence!

FLORENCE ON ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
You know, the song came to me as a dream. And the music video actually tells the story accurately. The music video took more than a week to shoot and then when it was done, they had to edit it to perfection. It was a lot but I loved the way it turned out.

FLORENCE ON WHAT IS NEXT
Actually, I am back in the United Kingdom for a bit. It makes me so happy but I have to move on and spread my music even further. I will be going to South Korea and then back to the United Kingdom and later to the United States for some more promoting for the next single… I hope haha. I have absolutely loved and enjoyed my time all over but I am especially excited for South Korea because I never got the chance to go there when I was promoting Only if For A Night. You guys are truly amazing. The performance of the Greatest Dancer was so much fun. And I just want to say a huge thank you and I love you to all the people that have been listening to my song. It just makes my heart swell up to know that my music is touching people in some capacity. I am incredibly blessed to know that.

FLORENCE ON MODERATION
The song will sound a bit different I am not going to lie. But it will be a good different. It will be a song that sounds kind of peculiar at first but with more listens I just know you will fall in love with it just the same way I fell in love with it. The song comes with a huge campaign too, so keep your eyes peeled out for that.

Host: Thank you so much Florence. That’s all the time we have for today.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Lorrain 5/8
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
UK, 66

Host
: Hello and welcome back everyone, our next guest is someone we all know and love. She is back in the United Kingdom doing what she does best. She’s here to chat with us and later perform her hit single, Only if For A Night. Everyone, please help me in welcoming Florence back to the show.

FLORENCE ON LOVE
You know, there is someone special out there that I am with and he knows who he is. There is a pretty harsh if you can say that, song on the album that kind of trashes men but I can assure you that it has nothing to do with the guy I am currently with. That song has one of the best instrumentals on the album and it is a very yelly or screamy song in a sense haha. That’s another song that is done and will be on the album for you guys to hear!

Florence is in a light blue light dress that is a bit see through but not at the same time. The stage is dark and the harp starts playing. As Florence starts the first verse, the lights beam at the center of the stage. At the center of this beam of light is Florence herself in angelic grace. She starts singing and the crowd immediately starts cheering. As the song progresses, Florence is barefoot running around stage making a connection with the crowd. She starts dancing with the crowd and they start singing along with her. Florence is in an explosive energy as her body movements match the highs and the lows of the song. As the bridge comes, Florence is doing a series of explosive dance moves and the crowd goes nuts over it. Florence then sings the bridge and then concludes the song with the final chorus. As the outro is playing Florence is going all over the stage queuing the audience to sing and dance with her. Everyone is going nuts singing and chanting Florence’s smash hit single, “Only If For A Night”.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:02 pm
Harper’s Bazaar Magazine 6/8
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
USA, 220

FLORENCE GRACES THE COVER OF HARPER'S BAZAAR MAGAZINE WHICH INCLUDES AN ALTERNATIVE COVER
CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 Florence-Welch-Harpers-Bazaar-UK-July-2012

FLORENCE ON MODERATION
Moderation is a song that will kind of come to you as a surprise at first, but with more and more listens I am very sure a lot of people will love it! I can not wait for you guys to hear it, you will love it!

FLORENCE ON HER BAND
My band is composed of some of the best people I know. They follow me everywhere I go. I don’t know, I know a lot of modern artists will ditch having a physical band and just sing over a track, if they are singing at all. But I did not want to do that. I wanted to actually sing my music and have it be an authentic musical experience.

FLORENCE ON WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
Just in a couple days from this magazine being released, my next single “Moderation” will be released along with the pre-order of my album “I Must Not Look Away”. I am so excited for it all. I also have some really fun features coming out soon as well as an amazing collaboration I am doing with the song Moderation. I am so happy about it!

FLORENCE ON THE ALBUM
The album’s name is “I Must Not Look Away” and it is kind of in its final stages. I know I said it would come out around October in the past, but now that I actually can gauge a timeline for it, it will not be out until November. I know this is a huge bummer for a lot of people, but I want the album to be as perfect as possible. But what I can say is that the album will be out for pre-order with the release of Moderation. Its going to be a big day for us very soon!

FLORENCE ON THE PHOTOSHOOT
That was so much fun, and I think that it was so amazing that they gave this issue an alternative cover too. Both of them look stunning and I have nothing but great things to say about the photographer. It was so much fun, and they look so goddess like haha. Thank you so much for that!

Last edited by dweebz on Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti and despy like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:26 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 Breakf11

Interview on The Breakfast Club (US)
August 27th, 2020
Tier 4

Shawn on his Calvin Klein Campaign

The first photo from the shoot dropped last Friday, and it went down amazingly! It was nerve wracking being so revealed like that, but more is coming in the near future. A fragrance may be in the works...

Shawn on the launch of Flux Radio 1

It’s exciting! I think it will be a great place for artists like myself to premier new music since it will have such a large reach, it will be interesting to see how it goes down.

Shawn on the continued success of ‘My My My!’

It makes me so happy to still see it doing so well. I think it’s multi platinum in every country now, or is at least eligible! It is insane to me how big it has gotten. Like is anyone gonna wake me up from this never ending dream yet? *laughs*

Shawn on travelling the world

You know I’m yet to step very far outside of the US and Europe, but I’ve travelled more in the past 3 months than I have done in my whole 22 years of life. It is so tiring but going to places you’ve never been before and meeting hundreds of people every day really gives you a renewed perspective on everything. You can get stuck in your own bubble when you don’t leave your own country or city for a while, it’s refreshing! I can’t wait to go to Asia and Latin America now.

Shawn on the next single

It’s coming next month, on the 25th of September. My fans are already starting the countdown. Teasers will come soon! 

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:08 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 The_ke11

Performance on The Kelly Clarkson Show (US)
August 28th, 2020
Free

Kelly: Back to perform once again for us, it’s Shawn Mendes with ‘My My My!’

The camera pans to Shawn stood at the top of the stairs above the crowd, he begins to walk down to make his way to the stage and interacts with the audience as he sings the first verse. He’s wearing a dark red sleeveless t-shirt and black tight jeans with black shoes. When he makes it to the stage he’s joined by a small group of dancers behind him. The stage is lit a sunset red to match his outfit, and bright red strobes flash during the chorus making the whole stage red. As he sings the bridge of the song a small line of flames appear behind him and the lights go still. The music drops out and a dramatic drum beat plays, fire comes from the stage and final chorus hits. Shawn thanks the crowd.

Kelly: That was a red hot performance! Give it up for Shawn Mendes! ‘My My My!’ is available now on Flux and iTunes!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:55 pm
She Loves Control Bundles Available Now!
August 21-August 27
CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 Camila_bundles

Head over to camilacabello.com to pick up a bundle for Camila Cabello's smash #1 single "She Loves Control!"

Venti and jackgrande like this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:10 pm
Victoria Monet x SNL
Saturday, August 22nd Performance + Sketch (Special Tier US Paid Promo)
Victoria drops by SNL to perform her lead and 2nd single from her newly released debut album After The Storm
Performance 1
The camera begins with the presenter welcoming Victoria to the stage before the camera pans behind the presenter to where Victoria is standing. She decides to open the show with Sticky. The performance is similar to her Ellen performance where she has a band behind her playing the production of the song. She doesn’t have any dancers with her, instead opting to be by herself with a mic as she slowly walks around the stage while vibing to the performance. She stays at the mic stand for the verses but then moves around the stage for the chorus to engage the audience more.
Performance 2
To close the show, Victoria is welcomed back to the stage where this time she stands with 3 dancers on either side of her and is wearing a mic headset. To contrast the sticky performance, which was much more chill and mellow. The Do It performance is much more high energy. The first verse is much more sensual dancers until the chorus kicks in and the dance gets much more high energy. All the dancers are coordinated and doing the same exact moves at the same time. For the next verse, Victoria breaks away from the dancers and allows them to stand in the middle while she moves to the right side of the stage and does a small dance number alone on that side of the stage. She comes back to the middle for the chorus before going to the very front for the bridge to belt the rest of the song. She sings lots of adlibs while she allows the backing track to sing the actual melody.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:28 am
On August 28, 2020 Florence releases her second single "Moderation" worldwide on all platforms being heavily pushed by iTunes and Flux.
Along with the release of the second single, the pre-order/pre-save of Florence's anticipated album titled "I Must Not Look Away" is available for pre-order/pre-save with the immediate available first two tracks (1. Moderation and 2. Only if For A Night)

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 JtbpQS1

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 Vyej70Z

1. Moderation
2. Only If For A Night
3. Track 3
4. Track 4
5. Track 5
6. Track 6
7. Track 7
8. Track 8
9. Track 9
10. Track 10
11. Track 11
12. Track 12

Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:25 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 UyvZET4

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 St6Q6iH

Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:16 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 1280px-Charli_XCX_Logo.svg

CHARLI XCX REVEALS THE ARTWORK OF THE LEAD SINGLE FOR HER NEXT PROJECT

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 Hmu0EsT

Charli's announcement on IG:

BOYS OUT SEPTEMBER 4TH
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:09 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld's "Passion" and "Love Myself" now discounted this week on iTunes and HaileeSteinfeld.com
#ThePassionEra

Hey Hailiens! Jonny Braun here, and we're giving y'all another week of discounted items! Love Myself is now discounted again this week, while Passion is discounted as well. Go cop them now! - Jonny, Virgin

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 241vm0gCAL: Season 1 - Page 32 V0LfWwn
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:19 am

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" on 98.9 KITH (Call In)
(United States, Free)
Friday, August 28
1/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 6I3pvypIkXGINN5XxO5iwSXyAVshznucPbKOifjY2fG-HaAKuwcowsqPKsARyQtQdpVXRoYwRZXMEim3LXcm6gmAEsjAs8H-4HROemTvdz53IA

Today on the show we have an Oscar nominated actress and a multi platinum recording artist into one calling into the studio, please give it up for Hailee Steinfeld!

Hailee on "Passion":
It's basically a debut album that's written and produced from the heart. Going in, I had no idea what it was going to sound like actually. I just had a ceratin vision for it. I wanted to somehow touch young adults' hearts all over the word, and maybe inspire them along the way. From the messages I've received, I think I've done well!

Hailee on "Passion" promo run:
When you do promo runs period, you have to be mentally prepared. This is also my debut album so I have to work extra hard for everything to come together as planned, I want and right now physically have the grind for this, so that advice is for any young singers out there. But Passion's promo run has been long and extensive, like I expected. No problems.

Hailee on what's next:
I'm actually prepping for an announcement coming real soon, my Hailiens aren't even ready. I feel like I will catch most of them slacking while they're offline or doing something else. I'm realy smarter than them! Just tune in.

Hailee's last remarks
Hey y'all, it's Hailee Steinfeld. My debut album, Passion, is out now on all platforms! Featuring my outbreak smash single Love Myself! Thank you Hawaii!

That was just Hailee Steinfeld calling into the studio. Now here's Love Myself playing on Hawaii's #1 hit radio station, turn it up!

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring the outbreak smash hit, "Love Myself".
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:38 pm

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" on 101.3 KDWB Minneapolis
(United States, Free)
Saturday, August 29
2/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 5e8cfb0e1fdf445a065b4de3?ops=gravity(%22center%22),contain(740,416),quality(65)

Today in the studio we have a pop princess that's just beautiful as ever, please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

Passion has been out for a few months now, have you liked the longevity of it?:
It's performing just fine both commercially and critically, I love how it still sounds fresh as well. When I was making Passion, I made sure that the album will have sounds that will have longevity on the ears. I've had many people say it still sounds fresh.

Favorite moment while recording Passion:
Me, Mattias and Robin, Julia, and of course Justin, were all working in the studio. We were just strictly writing for about 3 hours trying to make ideas flow and make sense, and I just let out a giat fart. It smelled like Florence's arm pits. It was disgusting, but kind of awesome.

What's next for Hailee:
I have an announcement coming up about next week, my Hailiens will appreciate this announcement so much. It's pretty major, so I'll be teasing all week on this promo run. Keep an eye on my social medias, that's all I'll say for now!

Hailee's last remarks:
Hey y'all, it's Hailee Steinfeld. My debut album, Passion, is out now on all platforms! Featuring my outbreak smash single Love Myself! Thank you Minneapolis!

That was just Hailee Steinfeld calling into the studio. Now here's Love Myself playing on Minnesota's #1 hit radio station, turn it up!

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:00 pm

Hailee Steinfeld talks debut album "Passion" on Hits 106.1 Seattle (Call-In)
(United States, Free)
Saturday, August 29
3/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 5f3d7c928e52784224f239fa

Today in the studio we have an Oscar nominated actress AND a multi platinum recording artist all in one, that's just beautiful as ever, please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld! Give it up for her!

Passion's meaning:
The meaning of the album basically is to always have the ambition to be or do whatever you want to do in life. Once you have that Ambition, you will get that Passion. And that's what the album's foundation was built on, the content is centered around that idea as well.

Favorite song off Passion:
It changes every week, and I feel when every radio DJ asks me that! But this week it's a particular song, and I won't name it. It's a song that's a part of a very important announcement coming up, but it's definitely a fan favorite.

What's next for Hailee:
I have an announcement coming up about next week , the one I just mentioned, and my phone is already blowing up!v , my Hailiens will appreciate this announcement so much. It's pretty major, so I'll be teasing all week on this promo run. Keep an eye on my social medias, that's all I'll say for now!

Hailee's last remarks:
Hey y'all, it's Hailee Steinfeld. My debut album, Passion, is out now on all platforms! Featuring my outbreak smash single Love Myself! Thank you Minneapolis!

That was just Hailee Steinfeld calling into the studio. Now here's Love Myself playing on Seattle's #1 hit radio station, turn it up!

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" on Che Tempo Che Fa, performs Love Myself
(Europe, Tier 3)
Sunday, August 30
4/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 Che_tempo_che_fa_%282017_logo%29

Today on the show, in person, we have an international Oscar nominated actress, as well as a multi platinum recording artist! Please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld, give it up!

Describe your writing process:
I love to be around people actually, I write my best when being inspired by other people. Of course, I can write myself easily, you know when it's quite, but when friends are just laughing, talking, and just talking about shit, I get my most ideas that way.

Production progress for Passion:
I actually didn't involve myself with production much because I was writing so much, but I actually did cut up the volume some. Didn't even take any effort. That has to count for something, I mean, that's how Victoria Monet gets producing credits I heard!

What's next for Hailee:
Well, I'm so excited to say this! I have THEE announcement coming up about next week , the one I just mentioned, and my phone is already blowing up!v , my Hailiens will appreciate this announcement so much. It's pretty major, so I'll be teasing all week on this promo run. Keep an eye on my social medias, that's all I'll say for now!

Hailee's last remarks:

That was just Hailee Steinfeld, and she'll be back with a performance of Love Myself after this short commercial break!

The camera pans towards the stage, as it's lit light lavender. The stage has smoke surrounded, as well as the Love Myself music video playing in the background graphic. The instrumental starts as the Love Myself track plays, while the live band gets louder and louder. Then Hailee comes out, looking radient as ever. Steinfeld is wearing an all white jumpsuit and big hoop earrings. Her performance was raved by the live audience, which couldn't stop screaming. At the end of the Love Myself performance, Hailee winked and smiled at the televising camera.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:33 pm

Hailee Steinfeld talks debut album "Passion" on NOVA 91.4 FM
(Europe, Tier 4)
Monday, August 31
5/8

Today on the show we have an Oscar nominated actress and a multi platinum recording artist into one calling into the studio, please give it up for Hailee Steinfeld!

Hailee's confession of her guilty pleasure:
I actually have a very bad guilty pleasure guys, it's so embarrasssing. I might cry while saying this, but "Passion" is like my favorite album this year. No cookie cutter songs, no tryhard beats trying to sound soulful, it's just me. Ok that's all!

Hailee on Passion's connection to the youth:
It's crazy to think about actually. I've gotten so many messages after Passion's release about how the album has helped them get through certain situations they didn't handle, or inspire them to go do something or have the bravery to do it. I feel like that's all that matters, if I have the youth, our future, to be inspired by what I say or do.

Hailee on what's next:
What's next? Actually, it's quite a lot. I'm actually prepping for an announcement coming real soon, my Hailiens aren't even ready. I feel like I will catch most of them slacking while they're offline or doing something else. I'm realy smarter than them! Just tune in.

Hailee's last remarks:
Hey y'all, it's Hailee Steinfeld. My debut album, Passion, is out now on all platforms! Featuring my outbreak smash single Love Myself! Thank you NOVA 91.4 FM!

That was just Hailee Steinfeld calling into the studio. Now here's Love Myself playing on Denmark's #1 hit radio station, turn it up!

Last edited by Jonnyy on Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:23 pm

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" on 93.1 KFBK FM Sacramento (Call-In)
(United States, Free)
Tuesday, September 1
6/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 5ce588ae228b98759310a113?ops=fit(480%2C480)

Passion's artwork:
Passion's artwork was based on two things. The blue skies and scenery are based on the happiness of my life, and the blue skies and garden feel exactly represents my current happiness with life right now. Because I'm so content with life, I can also add some nostalgia and show how I got to where I'm at today. Which is where the swing comes in. Me swinging on the swing with my barefeet and loose dress shows a youthful me going through the motions I feel, and that's what led me to my Passion today. Music.

Passion's best song:
The song I really want to say i can't really say right now, but I'll just say Love Myself. It is my debut single of course, and will forever be a song that means so much to me. It has uplifted and inspired so many insecure girls to rethink and be confident in themselves, I can't be prouder of it.

Hailee on what's next:

It's actually coming really soon, like really soon. I'm so excited for it...but What's next? Actually, it's quite a lot. I'm actually prepping for an announcement coming real soon, my Hailiens aren't even ready. I feel like I will catch most of them slacking while they're offline or doing something else. I'm realy smarter than them! Just tune in.

Hailee's last remarks:
Hey y'all, it's Hailee Steinfeld. My debut album, Passion, is out now on all platforms! Featuring my outbreak smash single Love Myself! Thank you Sac Town!

That was just Hailee Steinfeld calling into the studio. Now here's Love Myself playing on Sacramento's #1 hit/news radio station, turn it up!

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:30 pm

CAL: Season 1 - Page 32 Mu7CXod
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum