Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
beysus
beysus

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:24 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 EgWMaMb

Camila Cabello on The View
June 26th | US | Tier 3 Promo
1st article for week of June 26th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 The-View-Logo

Host: You know her from the global supergroup Fifth Harmony, but now she’s getting ready to do it solo… please welcome, Camila Cabello!
The final chorus of Fifth Harmony’s “Work From Home” with Camila serving Mariah-like adlibs plays as Camila walks out. She lip-syncs parts of the lyrics.
Camila: God, I love that song!
Host: We all did! It climbed to the top of the charts worldwide. How was it being part of such a successful girl group?
Camila: It was amazing! I loved every day of it!
Host: May it ask then, why did Fifth Harmony decide to break up?
Camila: You know, I was 15 when we formed. We were all really young. Who we were at 15 or 16 is completely different than who we are now at 23. I wanted to explore sounds and different genres of music that I wanted to make, and the girls understood. I wouldn’t trade being in Fifth Harmony for the world, but I’m now eager to start my solo career.
Host: And what a start your debut single “She Loves Control” is! We were playing it on repeat all of this morning!
Camila: Awh, thank you so much for the support!
Host:The song is simply amazing. I love how you unapologetically embrace being a female and taking charge.
Camila: I believe it is important for my music to send an important message, especially to young girls who are some of my biggest fans. I want them to know that they can be powerful, and take control of their own lives.
Host: Like you did by going solo?
Camila: (laughs) I guess that works! But the song is deeper than that. Us girls can take control in many different ways. Our relationships, our education, our careers, or our destiny!
Host: Well said! So I take it that you aspire to be a role model for those young girls?
Camila: Role model is a strong word. In no way am I perfect. There are some days I feel a mess, insecure, have anxiety attacks. I definitely don’t want young girls to view me as a model figure. However, if I can inspire them in any way to be a better version of themselves, I’ll be ecstatic!
Host: I for sure think you will be able to do so. Take my word for it, “She Loves Control” is just the start of your upcoming prosperous solo career!
Camila: (blushes) I appreciate those kind words!
Host: Well Camila, it’s been lovely having you on The View! Please come back anytime! Maybe a performance next time?
Camila: (laughs) I’ll make sure of it! Thanks for having me!
Host: Camila Cabello everyone! Her debut single “She Loves Control” is out now on Flux & iTunes!

As the show went to commercial, the chorus of“ She Loves Control” played.

Venti, despy and hammer like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:12 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 FLORENCE-BANNER
Alan Carr 1/8
Friday, June 26, 2020
UK

Host
: Hello everyone, the next guest we have here is someone who the UK has been talking about for a couple weeks now. She debuted just two weeks ago and now is set is to be a global phenomenon. Everyone, welcome Florence!

FLORENCE ON HER MUSIC
My music is really personal to me. So when I hear that it is being received so well, it makes me so happy. I know it is only my first song but it is so personal to me. My music starts in my head. I write it down in my journal as poems and then when I feel like it can be made into a song, then I start writing it into a song. They don’t necessarily take super long to write but I am one who will go back and revisit something or change it. There are new feelings or better or clearer understandings of how I feel so if something changed, I am not scared to go back to that song or poem.

FLORENCE ON “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
This song is extra special because it took place in my dreams. It is a dream about my late grandmother who took her life at the end. I did not see her a day in my life so when I got to talk to her in a dream it really is something that I did not want to get forgotten. As soon as I woke up I started writing down everything I could remember. The beautiful thing about that song is that the dream was so clear and vivid. I remembered just about everything. It was something very special for me.

FLORENCE PERFORMING “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
As the music starts, and the band is behind her, Florence’s chin is up as she starts singing the first verse. With her eyes closed her head rolls in a complete circle. Florence is in a flowy dress that is a bit see through but for the most part solid. When the pre-chorus hits, her eyes immediately open and she raises both of her hands in a quite static way. When the chorus begins, she snatches the mic from the stand and jets to the right side of the stage. She makes eye contact with an audience member who is singing the song with her word for word. When the second verse comes back, things are a bit calmer as she is saving up energy for a second chorus. By the end of the song, she is on her knees with her head racing up. The audience applauds her and the host reminds everyone to stream and buy Florence’s new song “Only If For A Night”.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 Footer

Last edited by dweebz on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

dweebz
dweebz

Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:26 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 K1r7474

Music Week Magazine 2/8
Saturday, June 27, 2020
UK

FLORENCE ON GOING #1

You have no idea how happy I was when I heard news that my debut single “Only If For A Night” went #1 on iTunes. I mean, that is just something I never thought I could do when writing and even releasing my music. I never did it for the charts, I did not do it for the acclaim, and not for the money either. I just wanted share my poems and my music with the world. A record label found me, saw potential or something in me, and signed me. Then after that, they really believed in me and pushed my music and for that I am forever thankful to Messiah Records, that’s for sure.

FLORENCE ON “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
The song is really personal to me. I wrote it a while ago actually and it came from a dream I had. As soon as I had that dream, I got to a pen and my journal and just wrote everything I remembered. The amazing thing about that dream is that I could remember just about everything that happened in it, probably because it is my only memory of even talking to my grandmother. You see, my grandmother is no longer here because she took her life before I was born and, in the dream, I got to see and talk to her. That is something I will always remember because I have a beautiful song to go with the poem. Maybe I’ll share the actual poem later, who knows?

FLORENCE ON WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
There has been A LOT and when I say A LOT, I mean it. There has been a lot of stuff planned in the near future. I can’t really say much about it but, something that I am excited about is that on Sunday, June 28, 2020 I will be singing on the X-Factor, so don’t miss out on that!

Last edited by dweebz on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

jackgrande
jackgrande

Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:24 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 Ihrwt_10

Shawn Performs at Wango Tango (US)
June 27th, 2020
Free

“Please welcome to the stage for a surprise performance, Shawn Mendes!’”

Shawn appears from underneath the stage along with his band, his logo appearing on the screen behind him. He begins by giving a speech to the audience.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 0_js1711 

“Before I begin I just wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love on the single, it means more to me than you can ever imagine, and I’m so honoured to be able perform for you all here tonight! Y’all ready? Here's My My My!”

Shawn is wearing an all black outfit consisting of just black jeans and a sleeveless black shirt. The stage goes dark with red flashing lights as the song begins, this time the drums and bass heavier. Shawn reaches the end of the bridge and asks the audience to turn on the lights on their phones after the count of 3 when the final chorus begins. The chorus hits and the stage and audience lights up, with silver confetti raining on the crowd. 

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti, despy, hammer and dweebz like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:17 am
Hailee Steinfeld appears on Touche Pas A Mon Poste (FR), interviews and performs
(Europe, Paid)
Friday, June 26
1/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 EXSEkEKU0AAeiZb

Lethal triple threat Hailee Steinfeld is here to talk to us today, plus perform her debut single that's breaking records worldwide. Give it up for her!

Are you surprised about Love Myself's success?:
I'm glad global audiences are picking up the song actually. I feel like that was always the goal.  If I can get the initial message of the song out to everyone, which was self-image appreciation, then I feel like my mission is complete.

What made you think: This is the right song for your debut single coming into the business?:
Simply because of the topic honestly. You're not seeing many Pop stars debut with an inspiring debut single, that's why I wanted to release it. Self-image is a huge issue these days, and I only want people to feel good about themselves. You can really see this portrayed in the music video as well.

When can we expect your debut album?:
It's sooner than you think guys, way sooner. I don't think people know how SOON it's actually coming. People think I mean November or something, but when I mean soon I actually mean it! Plus, the album is reallllllllyyy good. That's all I'm going to say!

Challenges in the music industry that doesn't exist in the film industry?:
The schedule in the music industry is so fast, I had to adjust rather quickly. I got signed by Virgin after the filming of Pitch Perfec t 2 actually. Then I got training by the label, and realized this is a different monster I'm dealing with. However, I think I have it now!

Your favorite thing about Europe?:
I love the old historical buildings. I love the French architecture  especially, it's where I put many Love Myself posers this morning! I'm kidding, but I'm kinda not kidding.

Hailee Steinfeld will now perform her smash debut single, Love Myself. Give it up for her!

The camera cuts to Hailee, as she's wearing a gray sparkly jacket and black high heels. The outfit is similar to the fit she wore in tone of the scenes in the Love Myself video. As the band starts playing Love Myself's beginning, Hailee says "I love me!" As she turns around to the camera, and flips her hair while taking the hood off. The stage is lit lavender, Hailee's favorite color, as she goes into the first chorus. After the 2nd verse gets performed, Hailee and her backup dancers perform Love Myself's choreo intensely as the last chorus and bridge continues and passes. Towards the initial end of the song, Steinfeld shows her bracelet to the camera that has #LoveMyself engraved as the camera blurs out.

Last edited by Jonnyy on Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti, beysus, despy and hammer like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 MkQ8bgS

Hailee takes over KISS FM LA's studio, discusses "Love Myself" and upcoming album
(United States, Paid)
Saturday, June 28
2/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 5c9e63ecfa47e3153c723ee8

That was just Love Myself by the lovely and multi-talented Hailee Steinfeld. She is here in the studio today to talk business!

What made you release Love Myself as your debut into the music industry?:
For the simple fact that it represents for something different than what's usually on the radio right now. Body Positivity is something that I like to emphasize and even spread on my own platforms, so why not as my debut single? People have sent me videos of them singing in the mirror confidently and embracing their bodies, it's more than I could ever ask for.

Love Myself has gone top 10 in several countries around the world, are you shocked?:
Not that I'm shocked, I'm more happy really. Happy because of the message is getting across through so many demographics and cultures. That top 10 stat isn't just one country of region, it's multiple countries and regions. I think it was 20+ or something. That's crazy. I love that people are f*cking with the song!

Here's some more stats, over 70 million views on the Love Myself music video, and over 100 million audio streams. Please tell us what you think about this:
I already knew of the stats due to Jonny, my manager/CEO texting me everyday, but I'm glad people are streaming the song. Especially the video, which is a form of art that me and Hannah Lux, the director are especially proud of.

You said on an European show that your debut album is coming sooner than expected, what does that mean?:
It means it's really coming sooner than expected! Although, I'm not giving the date just yet. I'm not stupid! You all will be shocked when I finally announce, trust me.If I'm lying, I give you guys permission to trend #HaileeSteinfeldIsOverParty.

What is the name of your debut album?:
Here's a hint. I've said it before in an interview a while back. I stated this before, but no Hailiens have figured it out yet. I'll continue to say it until it clicks! Until then, please stream Love Myself on Flux and buy Love Myself on iTunes.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:06 am
Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on ESPN's SportsCenter
(United States, Free)
Sunday, June 28
3/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 Dims?quality=95&image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fuu%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2%2FYJ1kiBHfhRZhR_2CbvbEoA--%7EB%2FaD02MDA7dz05NjA7YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F235e7c2df250f1ad07f4488f668af7cf%2F200309031%2FESPNDClead

Today we have Los Angeles sports fan (especially Lakers) Hailee Steinfeld here to perform her debut single, Love Myself. Please give it up for her!

The camera cuts to Hailee, and she is wearing a gold Lakers jersey. The jersey is oversized and she also has black heels on. The jersey is a recognizable Kobe Bryant replica, who passed away earlier this year. Hailee stated, "I want to dedicate this to my late great hero, Kobe Bryant. You'll live on in our hearts." As Steinfeld begins the first verse, she debuts new choreo. This time she has four backup dancers instead of three. The stage is lit purple and gold, to represent Kobe and the Lakers. As the chorus hits, Steinfeld and her backup dancers move into more intense choreo as the song is wrapping up. As Love Myself comes into an initial end, Hailee walks over to the side camera and screams "I love me!" in the camera. The camera then cuts to a Love Myself promotional screen, saying Love Myself is now available for consumption on Flux and iTunes now.

hammer
hammer

Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:02 pm
Rarity visits Genius Verified
Paid Promo / US / 1/8 

27th of June

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 Genius-lyrics

Rarity video collaboration with Genius, a site for lyrics have went up on Saturday 27th June. It was released worldwide. Rarity explains her debut single "Downhill From Here" in detail. She was wearing a stunning light green jumpsuit. With her hair in a bun. 

Video:

Hey, i am Rarity and this is my Downhill From Here explained exclusively on Genius Verified.

Rarity sings the first verse 

I was used to

Being stuck under somebody else's way

Changing up to fit with someone else's friends

And it's funny, I compare myself to them

Oh, what a waste

But then you came through

The antidote to all the shit before

First we laugh and then we're loving on the floor

I don't hide myself, I know you want it all, mmm

The first verse is really an introduction to the song. This song has took me a while to complete and perfect. So to me it is a powerful start. Its basically confessing to someone that they were the medicine, the cure to everyone who i've been stuck under. Basically following trends and the best part is that i dont want you to not know, you have to know!

Rarity sings the prechorus

I know this is just one slip from going wrong

Knowing me, knowing me, knowing me

Yeah, any second now I'll be back writing break-up songs

Knowing me, knowing me and I do

The prechorus is really all about knowing what i am doing is wrong. You sometimes get scared from opening to people about your past. You'd think What would they think of me, and all the horrible ideas that will just keep building up. I know that im leading up to nothing, and ill be back to writing break up songs. That actually, is one of my favorite songs. And im so happy with it. I think its one of the few lines that didnt get changed from the original demo!

Rarity sings the chorus  

It's all down

Downhill from here

Up in the clouds

Won't last a year

'Cause I know what I'm like

I fuck it up until it all comes falling down

Downhill from here

Here its a confession, that its all going downhill from here. How i am in cloud 9 now, but i know that it wont last a year because i fuck it up every time and how i am basically used to it 

Rarity sings the second verse 

I was used to

Thinking that I had to compromise myself

But now for once I'm not fitting 'round someone else

I got feelings that before I never felt

I'm overwhelmed, 'cause

I talk about being used to thinking about comprising myself. And how im no longer fitting around. All of this is new to me and im overwhelmed because i know that what im doing is wrong.

Thank you guys so much for watching. Get my Debut single Downhill from Here out everyone! 

Venti, beysus and despy like this post

hammer
hammer

Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:39 pm
Rarity visits Z100 NY
Paid Promo / US / 2/8 
28th of June

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 5e7b5d50bee47a8a2b396059?ops=gravity(%22center%22),contain(740,416),quality(65)

Rarity visits the radio station Z100 New York to promote her debut single "Downhill From Here". The interview was recorded and later was uploaded to the stations' YouTube channel available for streaming worldwide. Rarity was wearing a beautiful off-white short dress with sunflowers pattern on it. 

Upon arriving, she took photos and selfies with fans that were outside the station. They were waiting for her, as they knew she would be there. Rarity has entered the station, and was greeted by the hosts. She introduced herself to the people that were listening live on the radio station channels. The host has also introduced her and told everyone about her debut single "Downhill from Here". "Its an amazing feeling, this is my debut single and the support is incredible." Rarity said when asked about the support she had gotten from the general public. Then Rarity went on to talk about the music video of the song. "It is not done yet, we are still on the early stages of it. But i can promise you something cool is in the works". Later they discussed her future plans and Rarity had shared that a debut album is in the works. "I think that a debut album sounds really cool at the moment, but i am still building up my presence so that will be a while. Doesn't mean im not working on it tho!" Rarity replied. Then they wrapped up the show by Rarity promoting her single, and the host as well. 

Interview Ends 

Venti and despy like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:42 am
The X-Factor 3/8
Sunday, June 28, 2020
UK

Host
: Everyone, please welcome Florence!

FLORENCE PERFORMS “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
The stage is completely dark. There is a single spotlight on Florence and you can see her in her beautiful flowy beige dress. Her sun-kissed hair is falling down to her breasts. Just peeking through the spotlight, you can see some of the members of her band. As the music starts, Florence raises her head until she is facing the ceiling. As the first verse starts, Florence keeps her head up as she is singing with her loud voice into the mic that is on the stand. When the first verse progresses, Florence’s eyes open and she bursts with energy. Immediately snatching the mic from the stand and racing to one side of the stage sings the pre-chorus to the song and then the chorus. When the second verse comes, Florence is now at the judge’s table singing to them and methodically moving her hand without the mic like a snake. She looks deep into one of the judge’s eyes and they both give a grin. When the second chorus comes, Florence races to the other side of the stage to engage with that side of the audience. As the outro of the song progresses, (the part that goes “Only If For A Night” over and over again) the background singers are singing the part and Florence is just dancing. Florence on the mic screams “dance with me” and the judges and audience are on their feet dancing with Florence. When the band is done she calmly says “Thank you for dancing with me”.

Last edited by dweebz on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

ACT2
ACT2

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:50 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 Image

Ava Max X Genius
FRIDAY | June 26th | Paid

"All the things we go through in relationships as people. I think for me, pain is if you don’t like this aspect of me, then you’re not gonna get all this amazingness afterwards. You gotta love all aspects of me." Hi, I am Ava Max and this is Sweet But Psycho explained.

She'll make you curse, but she a blessing
She'll rip your shirt within a second
You'll be coming back, back for seconds
With your plate, you just can't help it

“She’ll make you curse, but she a blessing” meaning you don’t know how to handle this girl. She’s so incredible, that you can’t even handle it. You can’t. She’s freaking fierce. A lot of guys in general, like to be the macho man. I think just, a lot of guys don’t like feeling vulnerable. So for me, it’s all about testing the guy, and be like, “Hey, how vulnerable can you be, ‘cause I can be vulnerable all day long”. I feel that vulnerability is a big thing. A lot of guys don’t like to open up. But, it’s nice.

No, no
You'll play alo-o-ong, let her lead you o-o-on
You'll be saying, "No, no"
Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes," 'cause she messin' with your head

The guy is basically confused here. In a way, because again, going back to the woman being so fierce and amazing, I don’t think a lot of guys can handle it. I believe that women are the strongest creatures on earth.

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she's screamin', "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

it’s like the guys kinda mocking her, she’s kinda feeling psycho because of the guy in the relationship. She’s not psycho. I’m not at all, calling women psycho, actually. That’s not something to joke about. For me, psycho in the song means she’s being called psycho, but she’s strong, and she’s being herself, and she’s being vulnerable. She’s showing all of her sides, and the guy still loves her.

You're just like me, you're out your mind
I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind

I really do believe opposites attract. But then again, I think people who are with people all the time, you feed off their energy. I think, if someone’s being really outspoken, the other person’s not gonna hold back. They’re gonna be exactly the same. I’ve turned into this person I’m hanging out with. That itself is crazy.

You're tellin' me that I'm insane
Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain

Pain, to me, was in a way, describing all the ups and downs in relationships. All the blood, sweat, and tears. All the things we go through in relationships as people. I think for me, pain is if you don’t like this aspect of me, then you’re not gonna get all this amazingness afterwards. You gotta love all aspects of me.

dweebz
dweebz

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:17 pm
Heart Breakfast 4/8
Monday, June 29, 2020
UK

Host
: Hello everyone, today we have someone very special with us. She currently has the number one song on iTunes and is taking the UK by storm. Everyone, its Florence!

FLORENCE ON GETTING A NUMBER ONE ON iTUNES

You know, it’s something that not everyone has. It takes a lot of work and commitment and if you don’t have the discipline, you won’t get it… or you won’t get it as organically and fast as I did. There are a lot of acts that came out when I came out and where are they on the charts? Not number one like me, I’ll tell you that. And is there music even any good? I’ve listened to it and have an open mind on music. I know that there is a lot of different types of music but some of their songs are just utterly trash. I’m glad that the UK does not support acts like that.

Host: Could this be referring to Hailee Steinfeld at all?

FLORENCE ON THE EMPIRE VS. HAILIENS
Well my fans are called the Empire. I saw on twitter that I have an official fan club page made by a fan and I personally think that that is one of the bests things ever. But they want to be called the Empire because they see me as an Empress. Could you imagine that? That’s pretty funny to me, and I will definitely take the Empire to greater heights. As for the “feud” and I say that with air quotes because I don’t even know this girl. She’s kind of a nobody to me. So why should I care? I think that the Empire is doing just well against the Hail-whatevers. Haha, I forgot what they were called. Anyways, it’s what it is. She can do whatever she wants. I’ll be unbothered and could not care less with her cheap music.

Last edited by dweebz on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

despy
despy

Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:24 pm
Desperado Records announce their first signed artist!

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 EbtC8hvWsAAlaGy?format=jpg&name=small

Info:

"Don't Start Now", out July 3rd.

Venti, ACT2, beysus, jackgrande and dweebz like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:05 pm
MY MY MY! reaches TOP 10 on The Hot 100

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 4195de10

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 4081f110

beysus, despy and hammer like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:02 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 IhUEnR6

beysus and despy like this post

despy
despy

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:16 pm
Dua Lipa shares a snippet from her upcoming single "Don't Start Now"!

Lead single off the pop singer's debut album will be released this Friday, July 3rd.

Venti, Jonnyy, beysus, hammer and jackgrande like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:22 pm
Hailee Steinfeld spills tea on Watch What Happens Live, performs Love Myself
(United States, Paid)
Monday, June 29
3/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 Nup_190369_0302

Today on the show we have an Oscar nominee turned into international pop star, Hailee Steinfeld! Please give it up for her guys!

We've all been seeing you tease your debut album release, is it really coming soon?:
Yes, I keep saying this exact phrase but it's so true. It's really coming sooner than you think. I just sent some of my peers the invitation to my release party actually, which all had to sign confidentiality agreements. When it's time for my fans to know, they'll know.

Your debut single, Love Myself, is continuing to shatter records worldwide. Did you think it would hold up?
I thought I knew because I debuted so high shockingly, that it would fall drastically the next week. However, I actually did better globally this week! I'm so glad and grateful that the record is connecting to audiences all over the world. I'm even top 5 in South Korea right now!

There are rumors of features on your upcoming album, is that true?:
Again, you guys will see when it's time to see. I'll reveal the tracklist when it's time as well. But i can reveal that it's not only my voice on the LP. Imma shut up now!

Favorite musical trend as of late?:
I feel like my music is my favorite trend right now, because I see so many artists copying my coming album's sound so hard. It's not bragging, but it's so good that people will be tempted. I listened to it today and was like, I really recorded that? Jeez. Also, my bff Normani has an AWESOME single out right now called Link Up. Stream that shit!

Any men in your life right now?:
It's a relationship bubbling up right now, not sure if I want to go public yet though. I'm getting mixed signals. Other than that, the mess arounds in my life are one too many. I should've limited myself a long time ago.

After this break, we'll have Hailee Steinfeld perform her smash debut single, Love Myself!!

The camera pans slowly to Hailee as she begins vocalizing over Love Myself's instrumental. The stage is lit lavender. Hailee is wearing a short black dress, and black heels. Steinfeld is also wearing a spiked leather jacket. When the chorus hits, Hailee and her backup singers go into intense choreo. Although, the version Hailee is performing seems to be extended. "I love me!" is said a several more times than the normal track. During the second verse, Hailee goes into the live crowd and gets numbers of live audience members to dance to the smash hit.Towards the end of the performance, the back of Hailee's jacket gets revealed. The jacket has #LoveMyself engraved in glitter at the back. At the end of the performance, a graphic of Love Myself's video gets played while promotions of it being available on iTunes and Flux now gets placed on the screen.

Last edited by Jonnyy on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:34 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 FPCldm7

beysus, despy, hammer and jackgrande like this post

hammer
hammer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:00 pm
Rarity visits The Breakfast Club
Paid Promo / US / 3/8 
29th of June

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 24992238

Rarity visited the radio station The Breakfast Club to promote her debut single "Downhill From Here". The interview was live and was as well uploaded online to video streaming services for global access. Rarity was wearing a hot pink crop top matched with a hot pink leggings with her hair in a ponytail.

Before arriving, Rarity has tweeted her visit prior to the station. So her fans were expected her at the door to take selfies. After taking selfies, they posted it all over social media with the hashtag #RarityBreakfastClub. She entered the station after spending some time with her fans. She greeted the hosts and sat down for her interview. The first question she was asked was about her debut single. "Its really a good feeling to release music. This has been in the works since a lot time and it always seemed to me like the perfect fit for the lead and debut single. I like it, and it seems like people enjoy it and i am so glad people do because it means a lot to me". Then she was asked if there was a debut album in plans and she responded. "I think there is, and i think there isnt. Nothing is hundred percent accurate right now. Time will only tell.". She then was asked about the music video for Downhill From Here. "The music video is in the works. We are trying to make something perfect, actually we shot one scene.". She was quickly interrupted by one of the hosts out of excitement and got asked if there are multiple scenes, she laughed as she nodded her head. They went with some fan questions. One of them was Will there be a remix of Downhill from Here, "There should be! I am open to collaborations and i hope we can make something neat with whoever they may be!".  The show than wrapped, Rarity promoted the single so the station can use before playing her song.

Interview Ends

hammer
hammer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:21 pm
Rarity visits The Jimmy Fallon
Paid Promo / US / 4/8 
29th of June

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 Tonight-show-with-jimmy-fallon-full-logo

Jimmy Fallon: Ladies and gentlemen our next musical guest is one of the latest names in the music scene. The song is "Downhill From Here". Please give it up for Rarity!

The camera panned to Rarity, giving her back to the camera. With her head tilted to the left. Singing the first portion of the verse while the lights dramatically change from black to red. For the second portion of the first verse she looks straight to the camera as her dancers appear behind her. snapping, with one hand and the other one on there hips. She was wearing a stunning half skirt with red crop top and red shorts. Her dancers were wearing red leotards with thigh high red boots. For the pre-chorus, they all line up behind her with their hands pointing in different directions creating an illusion. Rarity was singing passionately to the camera while doing face movements to the left and right. For the chorus they all line up behind her and body roll to the back to symbolize the "Downhill from here" while after every line they go back to normal and snap their fingers with their hands out. For the second Verse, they slowly transitions to the set where it was huge mirrors creating a mirror maze where Rarity sings to herself. and the singers talking to her from the side of the mirrors. For the second prechorus they all go back to the middle of the stage where they create a butterfly illusion while Rarity is in the middle. For the second chorus, Rarity gets carried by the dancers where the song says "Up in the clouds" as she pretends to fly while singing the chorus. For the bridge the dancers slowly put her down, to symbolize going down. For the second part of the bridge the dancers are slowly pulling her down. For the final chorus, she was able to let go of her self doubt (her dancers) and realize the truth herself. They all lay on the ground to body hump the floor and twerk in order. Then for the last line they all sit on the floor hugging eachother to show a sign of peace and unity. The lights flashed from red to white to black to red. The performance then ended

Jimmy Fallon: Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Rarity! Wow, that was amazing!
Rarity: Thank you so much breathless
Jimmy Fallon: Downhill from Here out everywhere, on flux, on iTunes. Make sure you get it!

Performance Ends

hammer
hammer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:43 pm
Rarity visits The Kelly Clarkson Show
Free Promo / US / 5/8 
29th of June

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 KCSHOW-800

K:Next up is someone i am really excited to meet, please give it up for Rarity!
Audience Cheers
R: Hii! Thank you everyone! How are you!
K: Im good thank you, how are you!
R: I am doing fine!!
K: Well, lets talk about your first single "Downhill from Here", you must be ecstatic about it!
R: I am! It really is a amazing feeling. I cannot describe it
K: I know right!?! When i released Miss Independent i was so nervous. I was like how will people take this, will people enjoy it
R: Right! Its so nerve-wracking. And the thing is, it always turn out opposite what you expect. Like i did not expect people to like this song as much as i did. But you know, when you follow your heart. It always work out.
K: Exactly, i think people sometimes forget that we self doubt ourselves as well. And use that an excuse to be mean.
R: Well, luckily i didnt get that yet.
K: Let me tell you, then you're a lucky one!
Audience Laughs
R: I hope it lasts forever tho! You never know what pleases the audience.
K: Right
R: And i just wanted to send this small message but in a fun way.
K: So tell us about the message
R: Its about getting to know a new person, lets say this is a crush or someone that is really interested in you. And you dont wanna ruin it, but you just know you will. By telling him your past, it all fumbles down. And the first impressions suddenly disappear. 
K: Oh, i know that feeling. I mean we all do, dont we?!?
Audience Cheers
R: I didnt actually make it in one day.It took me few years to write
K: I think that what really makes a song special. The Writing process and the lyricism. 
R: Exactly! I tried my best to perfect alongside the days. My producer Andreas Kruger, we always went back and fourth with the production and the writing process. Poor dude, he probably was tired of me after the last edit. 
Rarity and Kelly Laughs
K: But its insane how you wrote the song, like i wish i can come with something like this!
R: You never know, remix maybe? 
Rarity and Kelly Laughs
K: Well Rarity, you are really a gem. Thank you so much for coming and chatting with me today
R: Thank you so much for having me! 

Interview Ends

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:08 pm
Hailee Steinfeld teases upcoming debut album, performs Love Myself
(United States, Paid)
Tuesday, June 30
4/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 Watch-The-Talk-Online

Today we have pop phenomenon Hailee Steinfeld here to talk about her smash debut single that's tearing up the charts, and potential upcoming music with a debut album? Let's bring her out!

Being an actress now turned into a popstar is an interesting transition. You've received comparisons to J.Lo is that aspect. Do you agree?:
I'm sure you messed up and meant to say Mariah Carey. yes, I'm vocally inspired and acting driven to perform to the mark Mariah has laid upon me. Regarding the name you said, I love Ashanti. Foolish is one of my favorite songs ever. Baby is a good one too.

So Hailee, you've been teasing your debut album on a couple of media appearances. We were wondering if we could get the exclusive?:
Nice try Whoopi! I'm not saying or teasing anything right now. But details about my debut album is coming sooner than you think. Actually VERY soon. If you pay attention to my social media, I've been teasing lately. It's not time right now, but the time will literally be right there to be revealed to you guys

Is Love Myself the best song on the album?:
It's actually one of the worse ones. I know you all are surprised, since it's actually so good. But I actually have stronger songs on the record. There's this one song featuring a particular artist I've mentioned in past interviews.I absolutely love that song, and I want it to be an eventual single. You guys will hear the whole damn thing sooner than you think, trust me.

Last question about this incoming album; what is the name?
I've been dropping subtle hints about the album's name for a while now. I dropped hints on my socials for weeks now. My fans, the Hailiens, have actually had some interesting theories on it. I won't confirm or deny any theories until the time is right. Which again, is sooner than you think.  Although, I'll drop another hint RIGHT now live on national television. Agony.

We've been hearing about a crush you've had recently in the music industry, can you tell us?:
Girl of course I'm not gonna tell America who I'm crushing on, but our text messages give it away so. That just reminded me to change my iCloud password chile.

After the break, Hailee will perform her smash debut single, Love Myself, from her upcoming/unannounced debut album, after this commercial break.

When the camera turns to Hailee, she is wearing a black jumpsuit that also is sparkly. Her makeup has dark eyeshadow, and the stage is lit white to compliment her. As she begins to vocalize to the Love Myself instrumental, her backup dancers come from behind her. They start choreo as Hailee starts to sing the Love Myself chorus. When the second verse hits, Hailee and her backup dancers find their way towards the talk show hosts. They dance with the hosts, then make their way into the live audience. Hailee even held the mic to one of the audience members saying "I love me!" During the bridge, Steinfeld and her backup dancers found their way back to the main stage and finished the last chorus. A graphic of Love Myself promo come on the screen after the performance, saying the song is available on iTunes and Flux platforms now.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:36 pm
Hailee Steinfeld calls into LBC News, discusses Love Myself and future music
(United Kingdom, Paid)
Wednesday, July 1
5/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 LBC_News_station_logo

Today we have pop superstar Hailee Steinfeld calling in the studio! Let's give it up for the star mates!

The UK is absolutely loving your debut single "Love Myself", which is in the top 5 in the whole country right now! What do you think about that?:
I'm so happy the UK is loving the song. And the fact that it's rising so quickly over there especially. I would've never thought the song would be as international as it is right now. It's truly beyond me the success that it's getting.

You've been teasing incoming music lately constantly, is it a debut album already?:
I'm not going to be direct here, or confirm or deny anything as well. However, something is coming sooner than you think. Yes I've said that phrase on about every media appearance I've done so far, but that's all I can say right now. Check my social media for hints UK Hailiens!

What's your favorite and least liked artist in Pop music right now?:
I absolute love artists like Normani, Shawn Mendes, and Victoria. Those artists are absolutely killing it right now, especially my black queens. I love them so so so much. You guys play them on your radio station! It's a particular artist who has wrinkles top to bottom that I don't really care about, she belts like a billygoat as well. it's whatever though.

Your favorite thing about the UK?:
I love London so much. I'm actually considering moving there one day. I love the vibe of the city, the fact that it rains constantly is so aesthetic to me. The architecture is so history filled and beautiful as well. i want to have a kiss on top of Big Ben so bad!

Your favorite food from the UK?:
I love fish and chips, but I don't care about the means that much. UK Hailiens may kill me, but why are y'all putting beans on bread? It's very alarming to me.

And there we have it guys, the wonderful Hailee Steinfeld! Thanks for calling in my lady!

Venti, beysus, despy and jackgrande like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:39 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 6 AHJIg2u

despy likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:41 pm
Jonathan Ross Show 5/8
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
UK

Host
: Our next guest is no stranger to our television screens and our ears too. Considering her debut single “Only If For A Night” is currently number one on iTunes, we all know who this is. Help me welcome Florence!

FLORENCE ON HOW SHE’S BEEN
Life has been so amazing. I have done so many things I have always wanted to do for such a long time in the span of two weeks. Its kind of insane to think about me doing all of that stuff and just in the United Kingdom. I hope in the future I get to be able to travel all over to perform because sharing my music is my ultimate goal. That’s for sure… so yeah, I am very excited about it. Haha. As for me, I’ve been doing well. Am I a bit tired? Yes, but her that’s he business so I am told. But I train my voice well enough to not get fatigue.

FLORENCE ON PERFORMING ON XFACTOR
You know, that was definitely a highlight that I had and I am so blessed and honored that they even thought of me when they were looking for acts to play. I got to look at the judge’s eye to eye and connected with them. I connected with the audience and they all danced with me. I don’t think it could have gotten any better than that. Though, I did watch the performance over and over and you know that thing you do when you watch yourself. You start to nitpick what you could have done better, and I am a victim of that as well. It was fun to watch but at the same time, I know there’s a lot I could do to elevate my performance, especially on bigger stages.

FLORENCE PERFORMING “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
As the music starts, Florence is behind a skinny mic stand. Florence is wearing a pale blue see though gown. She clasps both of her hands on the mic and as her eyes open, she starts singing the first line to her song “Only If For A Night”. As the loud explosive chorus begins, Florence rips the mic off of the stand and runs to the left side of the stage, still behind her band. She expends her left hand to mimic a slow snake while slowly moving her fingers. When the second verse comes up, Florence is back in the middle of the stage and as the second chorus progresses, she now jets to the right side of the stage and dances in her slow snake like motions. By the end of the song she places her mic back on the stand and into the mic she softly says, “Thank you for dancing with me”.

Last edited by dweebz on Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum