Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
ACT2
ACT2

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:02 pm
Ava Max X 1Live
TUE | July 21th | PAID GERMANY

On July 21st Ava Max called onto 1Live radio to talk about her hit single “Sweet But Psycho” and play a game of fast questions

On Sweet But Psycho
you know this song is pretty important to me, and the message behind it I feel like a lot of women can relate to being gaslight in a relationship, I've had men tell me I'll never make it in the industry and that I'm not good enough to make music that people can relate to, and it just lit a fire inside my heart to prove them wrong, and I did so if they are watching, Hi look where I'm at now you pieces of sh!t hahaha

On New music
you know I'm working on a lot of music now and trust me, new music will come, you just need to wait a bit longer before we can get to it, I know the Avatars are waiting I see all of your messages and replies just be patient kids! hahaha

On Fashion
you know I'm wearing a beret today cause I felt I wanted to, yes it's out of style but do I care? no, I hate following fashion trends so I try to be as rebellious as I can, cause it shows how unique I am and it makes me stand out!

Lighting round of questions
-Name a song you’re obsessed with now
Starving by Hailee Steinfeld
-Name an Artist you’re interested in working with
Ahh I can't choose one, I’d have to say Katy Perry, Drake and Gaga
-biggest inspirations
Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Madonna & Lady Gaga
-are you feeling sweet or psycho now
Both!

Venti and Jonnyy like this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:08 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 2aZZ2Sd

Camila Cabello covers Billboard Magazine
July 18th | US | Tier 3
3rd article for week of July 17th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Rsz_1camila_bb_cover_copy

Interview (featuring Camila discussing her fears, leaving Fifth Harmony and using Grindr!):

Venti and jackgrande like this post

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:09 pm
Tinashe
Watch What Happens Live | Paid Promo
US | July 17

Interview
Andy: Welcome to the show, Tinashe!
Tinashe: Thank you! Thanks for having me here.
Andy: So you just kicked off your new era recently, can you tell us about it?
Tinashe: Well I just released the lead single called ‘Company’, last night actually. My label was hoping I’d go for a more upbeat type of song for the lead but this one was one of the last that I recorded for the album and I immediately knew I had to go with it.
Andy: An album? Can you tell us when it’s coming out? Or any hints about it?
Tinashe: [shrugs]
Andy: [laughs] Okay, You’ve had some troubles with your last era, what do you expect with this rollout?
Tinashe: I have a new team and I’m part of a new label and everything, but honestly I don’t know. I’m seeing how it flows and hoping it does well.
Andy: That’s great to hear! Is there a music video planned for ‘Company’?
Tinashe: Yeah! It’s definitely coming soon.
Andy: You’re going to be performing in a couple minutes and this is your first performance in a quite awhile… what should we expect?
Tinashe: I don’t want to give too much away but it’s definitely an upgrade from how I performed in the past.
Andy: Alright, time for a commercial break but when we get back Tinashe’s gonna perform for us!

Performance
Tinashe stands in the middle on the stage with four background dancers, two standing on her left and two on her right. She wears her hair down with a red cropped hoodie with a black bra, grey baggy sweatpants and timberlands. They deliver quite intense choreography as the stage lights flicker along to the beat of the chorus. Andy then tells the audience the song is available everywhere now.
beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Camila Cabello on 1Live
July 19th | GER (EU) | Tier 4
4th article for week of July 17th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 1live-kodi-addon-installieren-banner

Interview:

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:15 pm
Ava Max X Smule Kareoke App
TUE | July 21th | FREE Worldwide

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Hqdefault

On July 21st Ava Max Recorded a performance of Sweet But Psycho for the Smule Karaoke App, where people can duet with her and sing the hit single, and also got interviewed for it

On Singing
you know I've been singing my whole life since I could remember literally, as a child I would listen to Mariah Carey, Celine & Whitney you know the powerhouses and I would try so hard to mimic them and would obviously fail miserably hahaha but after time and training I started to sing better and I think that's the key for people who are interested in singing, try to mimic the song over and over and over and your throat and larynx will start to get used to it, its basically a workout for your voice, but you need to have the drive and determination for it to work

On The Smule App
you know signing up for this was easy and can I say this is such a cool idea how come no one ever came up with it? you can literally duet and sing with other people and gain points its GENIUS!  

On Sweet But Psycho
I loved writing this song and the message behind it and singing it for the Smule app is such a cool thing to do cause I know there will be a lot of young girls that will sing along and hopefully, they learn that they are strong human beings and should stand their ground without being called psycho, working with smule on this project was amazing and I'd hope to do it again in the future

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:16 pm

Camila Cabello on Café Puls
July 20th | AUS (EU) | Tier 3
5th article for week of July 17th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Starke-Frauen-bei-Cafe-Puls-Johanna-Setzer-und-Barbara-Fleissner

Performance:

Venti likes this post

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:17 pm
Tinashe
Z100 Radio | Paid Promo
US | July 18

Tinashe on ‘Company’:
I was almost pretty confident on the tracklisting for my upcoming album then I got the opportunity to work with The-Dream and we made a couple songs with ‘Company’ being like the last and I just knew I had to do something with this one. My label wasn’t really fans when I suggested this to be my lead however [laughs]

Tinashe on joining Vroom Vroom Recordings:
I’m really happy for signing with my new label, I’ve definitely gained a lot more creative control when crafting this project so my OG fans will be happy with what I’ve been cooking up!

Tinashe on ‘Company’ music video:
I plan on filming the video soon actually! I know the exact vision I want for it so I’m really excited but I don’t want to give much away [laughs]

Tinashe on dream collaborations:
You know, there’s a lot of people I’m dying to work with but I’ll say I’ve recently heard some songs my labelmate Charli XCX has been cooking up and I would love to hop on some of it.

Tinashe on recording pop songs:
My old label was dying for me to make these cheesy pop records all the time and it just wasn’t really my vibe you know. I feel like I’ve lost a bit of my audience here and there with the past so don’t worry about that! [laughs] I did record a few pop-trappsih songs but they fit me as an artist more than my previous ones.
beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:20 pm

Camila Cabello on De Wereld Draait Door
July 21st | NL (EU) | Tier 2 | I+P
6th article for week of July 17th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Matthijs_van_Nieuwkerk_DWDD_standaardstill_16_9_cdn_header-1587181911

Performance:

Interview:

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:22 pm
Ava Max X Alan Carr
WED | July 22th | PAID UK

On July 22nd Ava Max performed an Acoustic version Sweet But Psycho on The Alan Carr Show

after the host introduced Ava the camera panned to the stage which was surrounded by lit candles while Ava is in the middle sitting on a stool with a microphone and a stand in front of her, her longtime guitarist is next to her, he strums a bit of the song while Ava tells the audience to clap on the beat, she is wearing a White Dress with flowers on her signature Max cut hair, Ava cracks a bit of jokes on the Host Alan Carr while her guitarist finishes the intro and the audience and Alann laugh, the song starts and Ava starts to sing the song with powerful vocals, she has her eyes closed as she is singing, the camera pans to the audience clapping in a beautiful shot, Ava sings the chorus like she never has in any live performance, the audience clap and cheer for her when she finishes the song and the host reminds everyone that Sweet But Psycho is Available everywhere and for streaming on Flux

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:26 pm

Camila Cabello on Elle Song Association
July 22nd | US | Tier 4
7th article for week of July 17th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Maxresdefault

Camila: Hey guys, it’s me Camila and I’m going to be playing a game of Song Association!
Elle Song Association theme clip, featuring Camila doing vocal warm ups and laughing, plays

Camila: You guys have seen these videos. You know how the game works. So let’s just start!

Word - Boy
Camila: Boy… Uhhh, boy. Boy, Boy… OH!
You need to give it up
Had about enough
It's not hard to see
The BOY is mine

Camila: “The Boy Is Mine” by Brandy & Monica. That’s a real throwback, huh?

Word - Emotion
Camila: Emotion… what song has the word ‘emotion’ in it? Oh my God!
See, someone said, "Don't drink her potions
She'll kiss your neck with no EMOTION
When she's mean, you know you love it
She tastes so sweet, don't sugarcoat it"

Camila: “Sweet But Psycho” by Ava Max! I literally have that song at the top of my shower playlist. I love it so much! Ava, you went off girl!

Word - Control
Camila: Okay, now you guys aren’t even trying to make this a challenge! Should I do it? It’s so obvious… ugh, what the heck!
She loves CONTROL, she wants it her way
And there's no way she'll ever stay unless you give it up

Camila: “She Loves Control” by yours truly! And that’s all y’all gonna get! (laughs)

Word - Whenever
Camila: Hmm… whenever. Ahh, this classic! (clears her throat to imitate Shakira’s goat voice)
Le ro lo le lo le, le ro lo le lo le
Can't you see? I'm at your feet
WHENEVER, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal, my dear

Camila: “Whenever, Wherever” by my literal inspiration, Shakira Shakira!

Word - Time
Camila: Time... time... time…
I think about you all the TIME, time
Got me right here waitin'
I think about you all the time
Got me right here waitin'

Camila: That song is everywhere right now! But I don’t mind cause both it and the artist are amazing! “All The Time” by Ty Dolla $ign!

Word - Night
Camila: Uhh… night. How does that song go again? (begins to hum a melody) Oh it’s like…
Oh my, my, my
I die every NIGHT with you
Oh my, my, my

Camila: Oh my god, I forget the artist and song name! I don’t know how when that song is literally being spammed on the radio every 2 minutes! Whoever it is, I’m so sorry! I truly love the song!

Word - Switch
Camila: Switch… yeah I’m like completely blank on this one. I swear like no songs mention the word switch. Switch… switch… switch… yeah, I really have no idea. How much time is left? Oh my gosh! Switch! (buzzer rings) Yeah, I don’t know any song with that word! Rest in peace my perfect score!

Word - Feeling
Camila: Okay, last one… feeling. Oop! I know!
Touch me 'til I find myself in a FEELING
Tell me with your hands that you're never leaving
Always thought I was hard to love
'Til you made it seem so easy

Camila: “Easy” by ME! Yup, that’s a special preview of an unreleased song just for you guys! It’s honestly one of my favourite songs that I recorded! Cannot wait for you guys to hear it!

@act2 @jackgrande

Last edited by beysus on Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti and ACT2 like this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:29 pm

Camila Cabello on The Wendy Williams Show
July 23rd | US | Tier 2
8th article for week of July 17th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Wendy-williams-ratings-syndication

Performance:

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:31 pm
Ava Max X Chris Evans Breakfast Show
THU | July 23th | PAID UK

On July 23rd Ava Max went onto the Chris Evans Breakfast Show in the UK to talk about her Hit Single "Sweet But Psycho" and the possibility of touring

On Music
music has been around me since I was young and it never was something weird like my mother was a singer, an Oprah singer actually, and my uncle used to play the piano and other instruments and other family members were also known for music, so it never was something weird growing up, I used to listen to the powerhouses like Mariah, Whitney and Celine, and you know funny enough my mother was the one who was eager on me to continue my music career so I kind of owe her everything

On Sweet But Psycho
you know the success of the song still shocks me to this day, and it also makes me so happy knowing my song and my message that I want to send to people and especially females and young girls who still have a long life ahead of them, that they can be strong and stand their ground without being called a b*tch or a psycho as what I call it in the song

On The Possibility of Touring.
yes absolutely! I'd love to tour the world, I feel like that is the thing that I'm so excited to do, seeing fans from around the world and experiencing their culture is something I dreamed of doing as a child and it might possibly happen, who knows? but I definitely would love to come here on this show with a tour announcement or a show in the UK as well as around Europe too so I'm hopeful!

Venti likes this post

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:44 pm
Tinashe
The Talk | Paid Promo
US | July 23

Tinashe on the direction of her new album:
My goal is to appeal to certain target audiences while still showing my taste and who I am if that makes sense? Like I don’t mind making pop songs if it sounds similar to stuff I have done and not the typical stuff you constantly hear in the radio.

Tinashe on Company:
It was very important for me to launch this as my lead not only because it’s one of my favourites of the album but I felt that it’s like some of my old music on my mixtape days and I wanted it to be a treat to the OG fans and an introduction on my sound to my new fans and everyone just discovering who I am.

Tinashe on working with The-Dream:
It’s crazy because he has a lot of classics under his belt and worked with many artists that are inspirations to me. Company is one of my favourite songs I’ve made too! It’s awesome, really.

Tinashe on her fans:
My fans mean everything to me because even when I released corny songs in the past they stuck with me and are still here excited for my new era! I’m very excited to show them an album I feel is 100% me with the sound and everything.

Tinashe on her plans for the rest of the year:
Well if I have not mentioned it already, I am planning on releasing an album soon and hopefully I can kick off a tour especially since I haven’t toured in what must be forever! [laughs] I do plan on releasing more singles soon too... obviously.

COMPANY OUT NOW!
dweebz
dweebz

Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:09 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 FLORENCE-BANNER
Week of July 24 - July 30
Florence's "Only If For A Night" will be discounted from $1.29 to $.69 USD.
Florence's "Only If For A Night ft. Dua Lipa" will be discounted from $1.29 to $.69 USD.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 YcLAovx

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 CcbaP6m

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Footer

Last edited by dweebz on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:11 am
Week of July 24 - July 30
Florence's Only If For A Night single bundles are released for purchase granting an instant download.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 FVa9q1a

Venti and jackgrande like this post

dan
dan

Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:32 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 4LFd0Rj

Text version:

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:46 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Img_5510

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:43 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Pop-cr10

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Img_5513

Venti, ACT2 and beysus like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:17 am
Good Morning America 1/8
Friday, July 24, 2020
USA, 440

Host
: Good Morning America, our next guest with us today is someone who has been a true American ally to us all. Her smash single “Only If For A Night” is reaching every corner of the country and just today, with the release of a remix with Dua Lipa and a new music video, Florence is here to chat with us. Everyone, please welcome Florence.

FLORENCE ON WORKING WITH DUA LIPA
It was so much fun! And isn’t the song Don’t Start Now like, the best pop song released right now? But, yes, working with Dua was heaps of fun. I wanted to do a sort of club mix of the song Only If For A Night and knew that Dua is like the queen of the club scene and she has a beautiful voice so it was a no brainer when I was thinking of who I could ask to be featured on the remix. The remix is so much fun to listen to. There also is a lot of layering between our voices so when we were in the studio, I kept layering over voices to give it this club anthem effect. I am glad that it is out now for you all to listen to!

FLORENCE ON THE MUSIC VIDEO
I mean, the director of the music video Vincent Haycock who actually was the photographer for the single cover. I mean, he did such an amazing job really. I watched it and was in tears by the time it was over. It really is something that I am extremely proud of. The music video simply put was just the music coming to life in a visual aspect. Because the song is already so descriptive in what is happening so the music video should follow suit. It actually took a whole week to shoot everything and though it was long, it was so worth it.

FLORENCE PERFORMING ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
As the beginning of the song starts, Florence is pacing the stage. She finally stops at the middle of the stage to say “Good Morning America, I am Florence. Would you like to dance with us? We invite anyone who is still sitting down to… stand… up.” Then the first verse begins and Florence starts single. Her eyes are closed and her arms are moving but them suddenly stop. When the first pre-chorus starts, she shoots her arm up but is still in the middle of the stage. The the chorus comes up and she does a sensual dance while slightly lifting her yellow dress up. At the second verse she leaps up and walks to one side of the stage. She continues to sing the song. And then the song is over.

Host: That was absolutely amazining. Don’t forget to buy and stream the discounted Florence’s Only If For A Night and watch her new music video for the song. Oh yeah, there’s also a Dua Lipa Remix!

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:19 am
American Idol 2/8
Sunday, July 26, 2020
USA, 500

Host
: Everyone, Florence!

FLORENCE PERFORMING ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
As the intro of the song starts, Florence goes to her stand up mic and says “Hello American Idol, I am Florence. Would you like to dance with us? We invite anyone who is still sitting down to… stand… up.” Florence then runs around the stand and gestures a standing up motion to the audience. The judges even stand up as well.
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Florence-Live-1
Florence then begins to sing the first verse to Only If For a Night, and she is doing it in front of the stand-up mic. When the pre-chorus starts, she violently lifts her hand up but stands in place while singing. At the chorus, Florence slightly lifts her yellow dress up while sensually moving her hips. She also extends her hand out to the dancing crowd.
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Florence-Live-2-NEW
When the second verse begins, Florence leaps to one side of the stage and starts singing the verse. She is engaging with the crowd very well and is using their overwhelming energy in her performance. When the pre-chorus starts, she stays in place and lifts her hand up to the sky. Without any hesitation or direction, the crowd does the same which triggers a smile on Florence’s face.
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Florence-Live-3
When the second chorus begins, Florence is slowly walking to the front of the stage and then raises her hand up again. This time, the lights have been shut off and there is a spotlight of the beautiful goddess in her yellow dress. When the background singers, Florence, audience, and the judge’s chant “Only If For A Night” the lights are brought back on and there is a huge cheer from the audience as Florence is racing through the stage.
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Florence-Live-4
When the bridge comes on, Florence gracefully puts her mic back on the stand and then leaps and start to do a series of beautiful dances. As she is leaping and dancing in the air, everyone is cheering on Florence. She then goes back to the mic without taking it off of the stand and continues to sing the chorus. Everyone is singing along with her. This is truly a declaration of unity.
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Florence-Live-5
The outro of the song starts, and Florence takes the mic off of the stand and starts to move throughout the stage as the audience and judges sing along and dance with her. Everyone is really into the performance and Florence gracefully ends it with her hand extended to the audience as everyone is cheering for her spectacular performance.
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Florence-Live-6

Venti, Jonnyy and despy like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:24 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld & Jonny Braun react to "Love Myself" Music Video
(United States, Tier 4)
Friday, July 24
1/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Selectionshot_2017-05-28_142136

Hailee: You actually made me change my heels Jonny, since you said it looked as cheap as Victoria Monet's wigs. I was startled by it yes, but I did go change those heels! *Hailee and Jonny both laugh*

[intro clip plays and fades}

Hailee: Well hey FBE react! I'm Hailee Steinfeld and I'm also here with my ever present manager Jonny, and we're gonna react to my music video for "Love Myself"! Enjoy!

Jonny: I loved that Hannah chose the skyscraper scenery for the video, what made her think of that?
Hailee: Well after I chose the concept, she chose the setting. We were also both in NYC so we were like, why not on some tall ass buildings?
Jonny: And the permit cost for them skyscrapers gonna cost you some of those Passion royalties baby! *laughs*

[cuts]

Hailee: Do you remember in this scene where I tripped on the sidewalk first take? The wearing heels every scene kinda got to me but I knew if I even tried to take them off...
Jonny: That ASCAP direct deposit gonna be cut in half, yup...but stop making me look like that on here girl! All fun and laughs, and it actually took your half asian ass quite some time to get up off the pavement.

[cuts]

Hailee: This scene was so meaningful, the way I got to meet so many of my fans from acting! They were so proud to be apart of the video for me and the meaning of Love Myself alone. It's so great when life comes 360 like that.
Jonny: I didn't get to approve the extras, and that's why y'all see some bull daggers in some cuts, it was all Hailee and Hannah!

[cuts]

Jonny: These rooftop scenes looked so good, especially with you in the long jacket and black heels. The serve after serve glamor looks!
Hailee: I'm glad that's both our favorite scenes from the video, because I made sure to cake it up well *laughs*

[cuts]

Jonny: Can I just say how proud I am of this woman, she works her ass off and its working off. Like I say, you that princess for a reason! You just got the drive man.
Hailee: Thank you! Thank you for letting me put my vision in this video for my debut single, and just believing in me.

[outro video stars and fades]

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring outbreak smash hit "Love Myself".

Last edited by Jonnyy on Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:52 pm

Hailee Steinfeld performs "Love Myself" on Dancing with the Stars
(United States, Free)
Saturday, July 25
2/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 1200px-Dancing_with_the_Stars_Title_Logo.svg

Pop sensation Hailee Steinfeld is here to perform the breakout hit from her debut album titled "Passion", please give it up for Hailee now singing "Love Myself" with her best friend Normani dancing on the stage below to it!

The stage is surrounded with smoke. Normani is below the singer stage, on the dancer stage. Hailee is on the singing stage, sourrounded by smoke as well. As the Love Myself instrumental starts, the stage is suddenly lit in light purple. The singer stage has a background of the Love Myself music video. Hailee is wearing an all white latex bra and pants with heels, while Normani is wearing all white dancing attire ready to dance to Love Myself. When Hailee starts the Love Myself 1st verse, Normani starts dancing fiercely down on the dancer stage. The choreo picks up as Steinfeld vocalizes the first verse, as Steinfeld even hits her own choreo from the singer stage. Normani breaks out the dance routine while dancing to the Love Myself chorus. The choreo slows down again as Hailee sings the 2nd verse and bridge, which Hailee hits the high note to the bridge perfectly. During the last chorus, Hailee makes her way down to the dancer stage to join Normani in dancing. They both dance simutaneously to Love Myself's last chorus. At the end of the Love Myself performance, they both wink at the camera and hug.

Featuring outbreak smash hit "Love Myself".

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:56 pm

Hailee Steinfeld performs "Love Myself" on MTV Total Request Live
(United States, Free)
Sunday, July 26
3/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 TRL_Logo_Color_2-1506344853-640x419

Right on the slow we have a woman that's absolutely blasting the charts right now that also just released her debut album "Passion", here's Hailee Steinfeld with "Love Myself".

The camera pas over to Hailee, who's on the MTV TRL stage. The background has the Love Myself MV playing in the background, and the stage is lit light lavender. Hailee is wearing a jean jacket, white crop top, and short jean shorts. The shoes she is wearing are custom "Passion" shoes. As the instrumental to Love Myself starts, Hailee turns to the camera. As Hailee starts vocalizing, her backup dancers come up from behind her. The backup dancers are wearing an all jean jumpsuit. As Hailee and the dancers go into the Love Myself chorus, the choreo ramps up. As Hailee and her dancers go into the bridge and last chorus, Hailee hits the high note during the bridge. Hailee and her dancers finish Love Myself with a wink to the camera and a simple kiss. The camera then zooms to Hailee's shirt that has #Passion shown on it.

Featuring the outbreak smash hit, "Love Myself".

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:01 am

Hailee Steinfeld discusses "Passion" album and boys, performs Love Myself on Ellen
(United States, Tier 2)
Monday, July 27
4/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 1200px-Ellen.svg

This afternoon on the show we have an actress turned into a global superstar here to discuss her debut album "Passion" and performing her breakout hit Love Myself later on, please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

Hailee's opinion on Ellen:
Can I just be honest with you Ellen? I think your whole aesthetic makes you funny, not your actual jokes. Which isn't a bad thing, I would just like people to know it seems to be an illusion whether your jokes are funny or not. *laughs* I'm just kidding with you girl!

Passion's meaning:
When I started writing for Passion, I just had in my mind, what all did I want to say or get off my chest for my debut. It's your introduction into the industry, and I wanted to make a lasting impression on everyone. My honesty was very important for me to get out on this album. Therefore, why not name it after what I've had for this business since I was 5? I've always had a thing for music growing up, and I get to live it in real life. Passion's meaning is to never give up on the circumstances you want, you make your own conclusion in life.

Hailee on the immediate success:
I've achieved so much in such little time both with Passion and Love Myself, and not just here in the US. What shocked me is that it was on a global scale. I can only be grateful to my Hailiens all over the world, Jonny and Virgin of course, and God.

Hailee on relationships:
One of the topics you can find on my debut album "Passion" is that to always put yourself first. Boys will always be there, please don't rush into anything. Always put your mental and physical state first before any man. That's the best advice I had to give on the album.

Hailee on a surprise coming this week:
Let me just say, that's under wraps! *laughs*

After this short commercial break, Hailee Steinfeld will be back to perform her breakout hit "Love Myself".

The camera pans over to the stage, as it's suddenly lit light lavender. The stage background graphic has the Love Myself music video playing. The camera then pans to Hailee walking from out the back to the mic, as she is wearing an all black jumper with black heels. Hailee only has herself and her live band with her with no backup dancers. The first verse starts as Hailee starts vocalizing. When the first chorus begins, Hailee breaks out into choreo on the stage. The Love Myself choreo slows down as she enters the 2nd verse and chorus, as it ramps up again. When the bridge and last chorus comes, Hailee hits the huge note almost perfectly. When Hailee finishes the Love Myself performance, Hailee winks to the camera and smiles.

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:31 am

Hailee Steinfeld for Malibu
(United States, Free)
Monday, July 28
5/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Normal_8CAL: Season 1 - Page 19 Hailee-steinfled

Hailee Steinfeld is the latest to cover Malibu Magazine‘s August 2020 issue that is out on newsstands today.

Here’s what the "Love Myself" singer chatted with the mag:

Hailee on what her debut album "Passion" means:
Ambition, love, fearless, etc. I can keep on going but those are the words I want you all to focus on. Those words all accumulate to one word, which is Passion. The album has the meaning of that since I wanted my debut album to reflect the passion I've had for music since I was a little girl. The name and content on the album reflects the Passion theme. I feel like the best song on the album that best embodies the "Passion" theme is of course my lead single to it, "Love Myself".

Hailee on not having a normal teenager life:
Before I was doing music, I started acting at a very young age. However, I feel OK about it I mean, I don’t feel like I’ve missed too much. I’m working with people my age, and I’ve got all of my friends that I keep in touch with when I’m on the road. I’m living my life as a teenager, so that’s my teenage life.

Hailee on getting signed to Virgin Records:
It's so crazy how I got signed, because I was told by Jonny that him and the label has had their eyes on me for a long time. Jonny offered me a contract a few days after the True Grit premiere, he said he saw something in me. And I guess he wasn't exactly wrong!

Hailee on being a role model:
Most people don't want to be called a role model because of the pressure behind it, but I find it a huge honor and a compliment that I am for my fans. Having just one person look up to everything that you do, that pure influence, is just special. I feel like you should never try to deny that.

Venti, beysus and despy like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum