Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
dweebz
dweebz

CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:42 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 FLORENCE-BANNER
BBC News UK 6/8
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
UK, FREE

Host: The next person we have with us is someone who has taken the UK by storm. Literally, she has been in our mouths and ears for the past month and tonight, she is here with us to discuss her new found fame.

FLORENCE AND HER NEW FOUND FAME
You know, it’s something that I have to constantly pinch myself to make sure its real. Everything happened so fast and I didn’t really realize how intense it would be. But I have to say I will not be taking this for granted that’s for sure. I am extremely lucky that my country accepted, loved, and listened to my very personal song. I can’t wait for you guys to hear more of it in the future, that’s for sure!

WHAT IS NEXT FOR FLORENCE
This will actually be my last night in the UK. I'll be going to the United States to continue promoting my lead single, “Only If For A Night”. I haven’t been there in a while, and I have never been there to perform my music so it is going to be a new experience. I know the song is charting a bit in the states but for the most part, since I am a new artist, they most likely don’t know who I am. I just hope that they’ll accept me just as well as the United Kingdom accepted me. Fingers crossed!

Host: Well a big farewell to you Florence, but we know it will not be the last time we see you. From that station and the country, we want to wish you all the luck and success and even more in your journey to the states. We love you!

(The chorus to “Only If For A Night” plays as the show goes into a commercial break.)

CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Footer

Last edited by dweebz on Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti and despy like this post

despy
despy

Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:15 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Eb3PgNIWsAE2HN-?format=jpg&name=large
Dua reveals DSN single cover + DSN gets digital billboard promotion
Info:

"Don't Start Now", out July 3rd.

Venti, beysus, jackgrande and dweebz like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:24 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 1024px-American_Idol_logo.svg

Ava Max X American Idol
MONDAY | June 28th | Paid US

On the 28th of June, Ava Max went on American Idol to perform her new hit debut single "Sweet But Psycho"

the host introduces Ava and the camera pans to the stage, Ava is surrounded by her three dancers, the song starts and Ava starts to sing. she is wearing a red latex jacket over a black bra & black pants with thigh-high platform shoes and her signature Max Cut hair. her dancers begin to dance as Ava is moving around while the audience clap, the chorus comes in and Ava joins her dancers and begins to dance as the audience cheer and clap. the song stops a bit as Ava gets on a platform in the back of the stage and as soon as shes up there the bridge begins, and Ava belts the note in the song sings the last chorus while dancing with her dancers and finishes the song with a pose. the host then reminds everyone that Ava's debut single "Sweet But Psycho" is out everywhere

Venti, beysus and despy like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:16 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 1280px-Ellen.svg

Ava Max X The Ellen Show
MONDAY | June 29th | Paid US

On the 29th of June, Ava Max went on The Ellen Show to talk about her Single, Max Cut Hair & perform her new hit debut single "Sweet But Psycho"

INTERVIEW:
Ellen: Our next guest is an over night sensation, she topped the charts worldwide and debuted top 5 on the billboard hot 100, please welcome Ava Max!
Ava: Hi thank you for having me Ellen! I love your show and everything you do!
Ellen: well that's very nice to hear, thank you. now lets talk about your new song I mean you must be very happy for the fast success of the song
Ava: Yeah oh my god, I was on the floor crying when heard about the charts I truly thought I was dreaming, I'm very very grateful for my fans and I love them so much for this.
Ellen: well you truly deserve all the success you're having, but we need to address the elephant in the room, which is the Hair, you call it the Max Cut?
Ava: well yeah it is called the Max Cut
Ellen: Whats the story behind it?
Ava: this is so embarrassing oh my god, so I had some cookies baking while I was in the middle of cutting my hair and I just had cut one side of my hair off and I smell something burning and it was the cookies! so I quickly dropped the scissors and went to see the cookies, sadly they were burnt and dead, but then I looked at myself in the mirror and I fell in love with it, cause it's original and it felt me so that's the origins of the Max-Cut!
Ellen: well you might of burned your cookies but you got a new look doing it so guess its a win win situation!, after the break Ava will perform her hit Single "Sweet But Psycho" we will be right back

PERFORMANCE:
Ellen introduces Ava and the camera pans to the stage, Ava is on top of a platform that looks like a cake with 3 layers and shes on the top surrounded by her dancers on each layer, the song starts and Ava starts to sing. she is wearing a black suit with red high heels and her signature Max Cut hair. the layers begin to move around in a loop her dancers begin to dance as Ava is at the top while the audience cheer, the chorus comes in and Ava joins her dancers and begins to dance as the audience cheer and clap. the bridge begins, and Ava belts a note while spinning around on the platform during the last chorus while dancing with her dancers and finishes the song with a pose. the host Ellen then reminds everyone that Ava's debut single "Sweet But Psycho" is out everywhere.

Last edited by ACT2 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

dan
dan

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:54 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 AtzMbqi

DRAKE ANNOUNCES NEW SINGLE "NONSTOP"

The big news was shared via OVO Sound's official instagram account, through a post that contained the song title as well as the release date.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Image

Fans were surprised to see the new single by the Canadian rapper is coming in less than 24 hours, on July 3rd.

This marks the first release from the star in nearly 5 years, whose 4th studio album coming later this year is widely anticipated.

"Nonstop" is out on every platform tonight at midnight.

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:32 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 1200px16

Radio 1 Interview with Nick Grimshaw (UK)
June 29th, 2020
Tier 2

Nick Grimshaw: Now I’ve been waiting forever to speak to our guest today, his new song has already become a Radio 1 staple, welcome Shawn Mendes!

Shawn: Hey how are you? Thank you for playing the song!

Host: You’re welcome! Also congratulations on your huge achievement today, not only is MY MY MY! At number 13 in the UK it just reached the top 10 in the US! How does that feel?

Shawn: You know getting a top 10 record is something you always dream of and I obviously had hopes it would happen with this single, but not this soon! It’s only been out for like two weeks so thanks to everyone who’s been streaming.

Host: Now since our listeners knew you’d be on the show today, we have some fan questions for you. You ready?

Shawn: Always.

Host: Being a pop star involves having a packed schedule, what do you do on your off days?

Shawn: I haven’t had many of those recently as you can imagine, but lately I just take travelling as my time off. Netflix, writing, all the usual stuff. But when I’m at home I like to cook, work out and try to spend as much time with friends and family as possible. What my peers and friends in the industry tell me is that the bigger your career gets, often the lonelier you get. So I’m trying to avoid that!

Host: And lastly, literally everyone asked this, when is the music video for MY MY MY! Coming?

Shawn: Soon is all I’m saying…

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Last edited by jackgrande on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

beysus and despy like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:49 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 The-vi11

Shawn Interview + Performance on The View (US)
June 30th, 2020
Tier 3

Host: You might have heard our next guests song all over the radio on your way to work this morning, and it’s climbing the charts across the globe. Please give a warm welcome to the show Shawn Mendes!

*MY MY MY! plays as Shawn walks on*

Host: So you just walked out to your new single MY MY MY!, which just yesterday reached the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. Where were you when you got the news yesterday?

Shawn: You know I was literally just in my hotel room in London scrolling through Twitter and suddenly my mentions were flooded with fans telling me congratulations, and then I got the text from my manager. I think he already knew but wanted it to be a surprise, I still can’t believe it! It’s a super rewarding feeling especially when you’ve worked so hard for something like that.

Host: Well congratulations! We all love the song. Now apart from performing for us later, you’re also gonna be on Colbert tonight is that right?

Shawn: Yeah apart from Conan, it’s my first proper late night debut tonight. Getting to perform is always a pleasure and it’s what I love to do, it’s interviews that make me the most nervous!

Host: Speaking of performing, will you be going on tour?

Shawn: I have to get the album out first, but I would love to eventually! Maybe some time next year, but in the mean time I’ll definitely be doing promo across the country and the rest of the world so my fans can find me there!

Host: Well best of luck with that! MY MY MY! is out now on streaming and iTunes, so to close out the show please give it up for Shawn Mendes!

The crowd cheers as the camera pans to Shawn alone on the stage, he’s wearing a casual outfit of black jeans with an oversized sweater. He finishes the performance standing amongst the crowd with everyone on their feet.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:25 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 EuSI04er
June 26 | US | Paid Promo | 1st Normani Article

Interview:
Link Up is out now

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:39 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 WblsFMlogo
June 26 | US | Free Promo | 2nd Normani Article

Interviews:
Link Up is out now

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:11 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 GENIUS
June 28 | US | Paid Promo | 3rd Normani Article

Video:
Link Up is out now

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:20 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Late_s11

Interview + Performance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (US)
June 30th, 2020
Tier 2

Colbert: Our first guest tonight has quickly gone from Canadian online sensation to international pop star, please welcome to the show Shawn Mendes!

Shawn: Hi thank you for having me here! You’re my favourite late night host so it’s a real honour to be here talking to you!

Colbert: It’s my pleasure! First I want to say congrats on the single, it was named best new track by Pitchfork and hit the top 10 on Billboard yesterday. Now less than a month ago most of us hadn’t heard of you, but you’ve been at this for a while right?

Shawn: Well before all of this I used to upload my music onto YouTube and some of it got big on Tik Tok, so that’s how I got signed and ended up here really. I’ve also just been singing and writing for as so long as I can remember, so...

Colbert: And we can definitely tell! I heard you in rehearsals earlier and you have a remarkable voice it’s no wonder you’re so popular. You recently hit 15 million followers on Instagram right? How are you handling all of the success?

Shawn: You know that’s a crazy number to even fathom and it’s mad having people follow me places but if I ever get tired of it I remind myself that it’s just what comes with this career, but it’s never a negative thing for me. Of course fame comes with stuff like trolling but I have to remember that those 15 million people followed me because they want to support me and that keeps me going!

Colbert: Well expect even more success coming your way.

Later on in the show you’ll be performing your single ‘MY MY MY!’, stick around.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Stephe11

Colbert: Performing ‘MY MY MY!’, Shawn Mendes.

Stephen walks out of shot and the camera takes us backstage where Shawn is seen walking through the now darkly lit corridors as the song begins, the ceiling lights start to flash red as the first verse starts. As the bridge arrives Shawn makes it to the stage and the camera moves behind him to show us his perspective. As the last chorus hits the stage illuminates and confetti is let off over the crowd.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:29 pm
Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on The Voice of Sweden
(Europe, Free)
Thursday, July 2
6/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Maxresdefault

Tonight we have global pop phenomenon Hailee Steinfeld here to perform her smash debut single Love Myself, give it up for her guys!

The lights turn over to Hailee, and so does the camera. The lighting to the stage is lit light purple, and Hailee is wearing a white Sweden national soccer team jersey and short jeans, with converses. As the instrumental of Love Myself starts, Hailee looks up to the camera. Steinfeld sings, "When I get tears at night, i feel it deep inside, without you..." as she sings into the mic confidently. This continues into the chorus as her backup dancers come out of nowhere. "Man I love myself and I don't need anybody else!" as Hailee sings with confidence and elegance, while hitting choreo that flows with her backup dancers. Hailee slowed down as she hit the second verse and bridge, and exploded again into Love Myself's last chorus. She belted perfectly as the choreo Hailee and her dancers hit were executed right as well.
A graphic of Love Myself's promotion tabs came on the screen after, telling viewers to buy the song on iTunes and stream on Flux.

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:33 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Maxresdefault
imagine this is normani
June 28 | US | Free Promo | 4th Normani Article

Video:
Link Up is out now

Venti, ACT2, Jonnyy, beysus, despy and jackgrande like this post

despy
despy

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:35 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Eb3PgNIWsAE2HN-?format=jpg&name=large
Dua shares the final snippet from her upcoming single "Don't Start Now"

Dua posted this teaser through all of her social media accounts. The bit that's playing in the teaser seems to be the chorus of the song.
The single is out at midnight.

Venti, ACT2, Jonnyy, beysus and jackgrande like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:48 pm
Hailee Steinfeld calls into KBS Radio 1, talks about Love Myself and potential album
(South Korea, Free)
Thursday, July 2
7/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 1*XYM0H00Z7iiLvTyUs5GP_A

On the line now we have pop superstar Hailee Steinfeld, who has been smashing the GAON charts here in South Korea! Give it up for her!

Are you surprised about Love Myself's success in South Korea?:
Yes actually, it quite surprised me. I never thought a song of mine would actually do well here because of the language barrier and all. However, you guys surprised me. I can only thank my South Korean Hailiens and my team.

There's been rumors of a debut album already on the horizon, can we confirm or deny?:
Actually we can't confirm or deny unfortunately. However, when the time is right, you guys will know firsthand. Actually, all my Hailiens will. They think they can read me like a book but I'm like playing with all of their emotions right now. Just wait and see.

Well since we can't get that info about the album, can we get a name or a specific hint?:
Well I've actually been dropping hints all these past couple of weeks on my socials. But the name is dear to my heart and is soething I hold with pride about myself everyday as a human being, and especially a woman. I feel like you need to have this certain thing to make it the farthest you can in life. By the way, that's another hint Hailiens!

Who's your favorite K-Pop group?
I absolutely loved 2NE1 when I was growing up, they're actually one of the reasons how I discovered Pop in general. Crazy how it wasn't western driven pop that had my attention fully. I loved them, as well as Girls Generation. The vibe you guys have over there is truly amazing.

Well there we have it folks, thank you Hailee for calling into the studio. Now we have the top 5 Korean hit, Love Myself, playing on KBS Radio 1.

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:50 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 5903b1e6c504d94039deea6c?ops=gravity(%22north%22),fit(740,416),quality(65)
June 29 | US | Paid Promo | 5th Normani Article

Interview:
Link Up out now

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:05 pm
Hailee Steinfeld calls into Los Mejor FM 90.9, discusses Love Myself and upcoming music
(Latin America, Free)
Thursday, July 2
8/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Mexico-fm-broadcasting-mvs-radio-radio-station-grupera-png-favpng-BMNPytj3CZxVvBenR5ZDqNS45

Today on Los Mejor 90.9 we have a very special guest on the hotline, the actress turned pop star Hailee Steinfeld! Let's give it up for her!

How did you know that Love Myself was the song to properly debut you in the music industry?:
I had a feeling in my heart, especially writing it first hand. I wanted a different debut from the typical sexy and sweet debut from a Pop girl. i wanted to especially inspire others and put a smile on their faces while doing it. It was only right for Love Myself to be the song, with the message and beyond catchy melody.

Do you have any Latin influences in your music?:
I loved Selena growing up, her look and the purity of her vocals were so beautiful. It's unfortunate that a talent like that got taken from us, but I definitely have some of her influence into my music. It's only right that I can pay tribute to such a legend like that personally in my music. I also hate the name Yolanda, that bitch can rot baby.

Is an album really coming?
I can't confirm or deny that papis! I can only say that when it's time for one, it's time for one. However, it's really sooner than what you all think. Like, i mean actually sooner than what's currently sitting in your head. I don't lie either! Most people will be surp-, you know what, let me shut up! Just pay attention!

Your favorite country in Latin America?:
It has to be Mexico, it has a certain flavor and style that the other countries just can't compete or compare. However, I like the Dominican Republic too. One of my childhood friends are actually from there. The food in the region is so spectacular.

Well there we have it! Thank you for calling into the Los Mejor 90.9 studio Hailee! Now we have Hailee's debut single, Love Myself, now playing on Los Mejor 90.9, your #1 stop for Pop music!

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:06 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 5a00ff11

Interview on 104.3 MYfm (US)
July 1st, 2020
Free

Host: Welcome to MYfm we are here with Shawn Mendes! How are you?

Shawn: I’m great thank you, I’m a little tired since I was out partying after my Colbert appearance last night but happy to be here nonetheless.

Host: Huge congrats on the performance it was great, so creative. Where did you get the inspiration for it from?

Shawn: You know with this song, the production is so visual to me. When we were making it I kept getting visions of me performing it in some like underground pop rave or something with really bright flashing lights, the chorus has that kind of electric feeling. So I’ve tried to incorporate that into my performances and some of the music video.

Host: Did we just get an exclusive on the music video?

Shawn: Oops! I did not mean to say that but my fans probably guessed it anyway. I’m really excited to put it out, it should be coming out in a few weeks if everything goes to plan. We just finished shooting it last week and I can’t even tell you how much fun it was, probably the most enjoyable few days of my career *laughs*. It was just such a fun creative atmosphere and everyone on set was a great friend of mine, I had some family there too.

Host: Well we cannot wait to see it! Is that how you felt making ‘MY MY MY!’, too?

Shawn: Yeah I actually did have that feeling after we finished it, on the drive home we put it on fullĀ  volume with the roof and windows down driving through LA one evening. That’s when I knew it had to be the lead single!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now!

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:14 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 MkQ8bgS

Hailz #BlueOut's her Social Media pages, BIG announcement coming tonight!

CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 T0EJ7ikCAL: Season 1 - Page 7 LP69uRw
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 DnbrjMaCAL: Season 1 - Page 7 2ceoIQf

Venti, beysus, despy and jackgrande like this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:17 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 EgWMaMb

Camila Cabello on Antenne 1
June 27th | GER (EU) | Free Radio Telephone Interview
2nd article for week of June 26th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Logo_facebook

Earlier today (June 27th), Camila Cabello called into Germany’s hit radio station, Antenne 1, as part of the promotional campaign for her newly released debut single “She Loves Control”.

Right off the bat, the radio host asked Camila how she’s feeling after “She Loves Control” has officially been out for over 24 hours: “I’ve had this amazing rush for the past day. It’s almost like a high. I’m loving it! I’m just so happy that everyone seems to be loving the song. You know, while we musicians can be amazingly confident in our work, we truly never know how it’s going to be received by our fans and the public. But so far the response has been amazing! I was trending on Twitter all day yesterday! My name alone. Just Camila Cabello… I’ve never done that before! My phone was blowing up all day long with congratulations. Everything has just been perfect so far! Let’s hope it continues!”

Further on in the interview, the host asked Camila Cabello what her biggest goals are in her solo career: “I accomplished so much as a part of Fifth Harmony. We had hits, toured the world, and most importantly gained the best fans in the world. I just hope I can maintain all of that! I cannot wait to go on my own solo tour! I’ve already begun planning out different concepts I want for it. I am dying to perform all around the world again, and I’m for sure going to come and perform for you guys in Germany!”, she continued, “But as for my biggest goals, I really really realllllyy want a Grammy nomination and a performance there. Since I was 4 I remember watching the Grammys and dreaming of that being me one day on TV. I sadly didn’t get to reach that goal while in Fifth Harmony, but I’m praying that now that I’m solo and making music that is true to myself, the Grammys can finally recognize me”, she said ending with a big smile on her face.

After the interview, Camila thanked the host for allowing her to call into the show today. The host then proceeded to remind the audience that “She Loves Control” is out everywhere now, and played it on the station.

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:33 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 9b66c65c-89df-4f48-8c8f-68f57c0c32b5
June 29 | US | Paid Promo | 6th Normani Article

Interview:
Link Up out now

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:49 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 World_of_Dance_title_card
June 30 | US | Free Promo | 7th Normani Article

Performance:
Link Up out now

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:58 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 EgWMaMb

Camila Cabello on Heart Radio’s JK and Brook
June 29th | UK | Free Radio Telephone Interview
3rd article for week of June 26th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Jk-and-kelly-brook-2020-1582216180-editorial-long-form-0

This morning (June 29th), London’s pop music radio station, Heart Radio, was graced by a telephone interview with Camila Cabello during the JK and Brook show.

On how she decided to pick “She Loves Control” as her debut single:
“‘She Loves Control’ was the first song that I wrote, for my upcoming album. So it always had a special place in my heart. When my label, Atlantic, approached me to ask which song I was leaning towards, my gut just told me to say ‘She Loves Control’. When they first heard it, they weren’t so sure about the sound. My Fifth Harmony songs were all really bubblegum pop, while ‘She Loves Control’ has a more mature, latin element to it. It took weeks of begging, but they finally came around to agree that it’s the perfect sound. I just hope the public agrees too (laughs)!”

On her favourite things about the UK:
“About everything you guys do! First of all, I’m obsessed with the accents! (imitates British accent) Can I get some tea and crumpets? (laughs) But seriously, the accents are just so nice and posh… posh, that’s another thing I love about y’all. The vocabulary is so much better than ugly American slang! I’m also obsessed with the Royal Family...like obsessed! The day Prince Harry and Meghan got married, I literally woke up at 4 am to watch. I was totally not crying when they said their vows! (laughs) Ugh, I cannot wait to visit the Uk again, hopefully it’s real soon!”

On her favourite songs at the moment:
“‘She Loves Control’ obviously! (laughs) But besides my own, I’ve been really vibing to ‘All The Time’ by Ty Dolla $ign! He’s just so darn talented, and I love his ambient sound so much! OMG, how can I forget! I’m OBSESSED with ‘Sweet But Psycho’ by Ava Max! It’s soooo good! It’s like a modern throwback song! I got Ava’s number, and actually texted her the other day. She’s so so so sweet! So encouraging and said she loves ‘She Loves Control’. I hope to meet her in person soon!” @act2

After the interview, the host reminded the listeners that “She Loves Control” is out everywhere now, and played it on the station.

Venti, ACT2 and despy like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:06 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 5a00ff11

Ava Max X 104.3 MYfm
WEDNESDAY | July 1st | FREE US

On July 1st Ava Max called into 104.3 MYfm to talk about her new single "Sweet But Psycho"

Host: you are listening to MYfm we have a very special guest on the phone! her song "Sweet But Psycho" went #5 last week on the billboard hot100 its Ava Max! how are you?
Ava: ahh the way I scream inside whenever someone says "top 5" cause it feels like a dream hahaha, I'm fine thank you! & thank you for letting me call in I wish I could be there!
Host: congratulations on the success of the song! you know I've been wanting to ask you who are your greatest inspirations? like who did you listen to growing up
Ava: oh thank you! well, I listened to A LOT of music as a kid and a lot of strong women, like Madonna, Britney, Beyonce & Gaga, I think those women really influenced me a lot on my music.
Host: those are some really good choices! and the song sweet but psycho you talk about a girl feeling psycho with a guy, and I feel like this song NEEDS a music video, is a video coming?
Ava: well, no comment at this time! haha but yeah, of course, we plan on doing a video for it, but when? I'll keep my mouth shut on that
Host: Well you got us thinking! haha, speaking of strong women, who are the girls out now that you think are like very awesome
Ava: hmm well I LOVE Camila's new song She Loves Control, I think she's very amazing! we texted before and seems like a cool chick. there's also Hailee, her song is on repeat in the car always, it has such an amazing message behind it.
Host: well it's great to see a sense of support from everyone! think its something we need, thank you for joining us Ava, don't forget everyone that Ava's debut single "Sweet But Psycho" is out everywhere and we will be playing it right now!.

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:09 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 7 Access_Live
July 2 | US | Free Promo | 8th Normani Article

Interview:
Link Up out now