Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
ACT2
ACT2

CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:31 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 YrrvEo9
Ava Max X Dancing With The Stars
MON | August 17th | PAID US

on August 17th Ava Max went on Dancing With The Stars to perform her new single "Torn"

The Host Introduces Ava Max and The Camera Pans to the stage as the audience clap. the stage is dark and suddenly, strings start playing emulating the intro of the song but an extended version of it. as the lights turn to a flashing bright green, Ava is wearing a black beret over her signature Max-Cut blonde hair, with black circular sunglasses and a tight black bodysuit with a belt around her waist and black heels. she is in the center of the stage looking down as 20 dancers come out of the sides of her, she looks up and begins to sing the song with synced hand movements with the dancers around her, she walks to the middle of the stage and the female dancers come around her and they start to pump their chests in sync during the pre-chorus she takes off her sunglasses and the chorus starts and Ava is focused of giving a good vocal performance so she is standing there singing while her dancers dance, and move in a circle around her, she then walks up alongside her dancers to the judge's panel and continues to sing the song. she then goes back to the middle and the male dancers come around her and they start to dance very roughly in sync alongside Ava, she then belts out the chorus again, during the bridge she gets on her knees and sings while only a spotlight is above her, she ends the bridge and the green lights turn back on and she gets up and drops the mic and does a complex dance break with her dancers and ends the song with her fist in the air alongside her dancers, the host then reminds everyone that "Torn" is Available everywhere right now for download or streaming on Flux

Last edited by ACT2 on Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti and despy like this post

despy
despy

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:22 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 EcgdqhHWAAMQdsL?format=jpg&name=medium

Dua Lipa x Z100
[August 14 | Paid Radio | New York, US | 1/8]

Interview:

"Don't Start Now", available now.

Venti likes this post

despy
despy

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:25 pm

Dua Lipa shares the teaser for her upcoming "Don't Start Now" music video

The music video for the lead single off the Pop singer's upcoming second album will be released on Friday, August 21st.

Venti and ACT2 like this post

despy
despy

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:34 pm

Dua Lipa x WPXY 98 PXY
[August 14 | 1st Free Radio | New York, US | 2/8]

Interview:

despy
despy

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:35 pm

Dua Lipa x Breakfast Club
[August 15 | Paid Radio | US | 3/8]

Interview:

Venti likes this post

despy
despy

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:41 pm

Dua Lipa's latest Instagram posts

CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 Ef0dzmLWsAUqO8G?format=jpg&name=small
CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 Ef0dzmLXoAYITVt?format=jpg&name=small
CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 Ef0dzmHX0AE7XQ1?format=jpg&name=small

Pictures:

Venti, ACT2 and jackgrande like this post

despy
despy

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Dua Lipa x Ocean FM
[August 16 | 2nd Free Radio | Call-In | UK | 4/8]

Interview:

Venti likes this post

despy
despy

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:45 pm

Dua Lipa x The View
[August 17 | Paid | US | 5/8]

Interview:

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:32 pm
Victoria Monet x Graham Norton
Friday, August 14th UK Paid Promo Interview + Performance Article
Victoria Monet drops by the Graham Norton show for a quick interview and a performance of her hit single Sticky.
Graham Norton: Now, to open the show with a performance of her smash hit debut single, give it up for the incredibly talented VICTORIA MONET
The audience roars in applause as the camera pans over all of them. It then finally reaches the front of the stage where Victoria and her two other dancers are shown standing still looking forward to the audience. They begin the performance without any production and her dancers standing still. Victoria moves around the stage slowly while her dances are idle but she makes it back just in time for the first chorus in which they begin to do the iconic sticky choreography. THey repeat this pattern two more times before finishing the final chorus with a large dance break and allowing the backing track to play instead. She finishes the performance before Graham comes onto the stage with a sticky vinyl and reminds the audience to purchase Sticky and to pre-order her new album
*the show cuts to commercial before coming back to an interview*
Graham: Now, we have Victoria coming in for a quick interview! Give it up for Victoria Monet!!
The crowd cheers as Victoria emerges from the side of the set, hugs Graham and sits down.
Victoria on her new album
I’m so excited for everyone to hear it and I think I am ready to announce the name of the album. It is called “After The Storm” and I’m SO excited for y’all to have it the coming friday! It will be coming in two versions depending on where you purchase it. There is the dawn and the dusk version which will be shown depending on if you use iTunes or Flux and then you can purchase either of them as physicals!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Victoria Monet x The Voice UK
Saturday, August 15th: The Voice UK Performance
PAID UK Article
Victoria Monet drops by The Voice UK to perform her hit single Sticky for the crowd.
The overhead announcer announces that Victoria will now be taking the stage to perform Sticky. The camera pans over the audience who is clapping and then over the judges who are still in their seats for this performance. Victoria begins to perform on the side of the stage. The camera is right in front of her as she slowly walks with a dancer on each side of her to the middle of the stage while singing the intro and the first verse of the song. She makes it to the middle just in time for the first chorus in which she pushes the camera away as it pans to the entire stage. The lights begin to shine brightly pink as Victoria does the iconic sticky choreography. Sometimes throughout the dance, she says things to the audience to hype them up. She then stays close to the middle for the rest of the performance walking around in the verses and engaging in choreography for the chorus.

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Victoria Monet x Capital FM Radio
Monday, August 17th: Capital FM Radio Interview
UK Paid
On August 17th, Victoria drops by capital FM radio for a quick interview discussing the making of her album and plans she has after album drop
Victoria on the making of “After The Storm”
Lots of artists like to tell one story throughout the album and so, every single track is written with all the other ones in mind but I feel like for this album, I wrote lots of tracks in complete isolation of one another and focused my attention on trying to showcase all the different sides of me in this album. It may not tell one story but it does go through lots of different emotions that we may feel when it comes to love and life. Its almost like opening a diary to random pages and thats what I like about it. It feels deep without feeling forced at the same time. A couple of the songs I had written for a long time but others were just written right before we started recording. I would say that we made around 20-25 new songs for this album and recorded like 5 songs from older lyrics. However, there are only 13 tracks on this album (plus a bonus track on the physicals) so I still have lots of other songs that I’m proud of that I may release at another time!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Victoria Monet x BBC Radio 2
Monday, August 17th: BBC Radio 2 (30k) Radio Interview
UK Paid Pre-recorded Promo
On August 17th, Victoria calls in to BBC Radio 2 to discuss what her plans are after she releases her debut album After The Storm on August 21st 2020.
Victoria on Post Album Release Plans
I don’t really have anything planned to be honest. I’m going to continue promoting my new single that releases with the album but afterwards? I don’t know. I love this project so much so I would so be okay with continuing to promote it with new singles afterwards. But once that finishes, I’m probably going to take a small break and then get back into releasing music. Even though it's my job, it doesn’t feel like work so I don’t necessarily need a long vacation in between. I’m already ready to start recording my next album to be honest! But I’m probably gonna take a break, hopefully tour and then release music along the way! There’s nothing planned but I doubt I’m gonna just disappear haha!
Victoria on her album physicals
I briefly mentioned this in another interview, but the album is going to come in two versions! When I was down in Korea, I saw how beautifully artists packaged their albums there with so many little goodies and photos and stuff. So, I kind of wanted to replicate that idea for my album release. So, the album will be coming with a photobook, poster and other little goodies if you choose to buy the physical version on my store and in large retailers as well! It started with me having absolutely no idea which album cover/style I liked more, they were such polar opposites and yet I loved both!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Victoria Monet x The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Wednesday, August 19th: The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Interview + Performance
PAID US Article
Victoria Monet drops by Stephen Colbert for a performance of her hit single sticky and for a quick interview!
Stephen: Now, to perform her smash hit number one debut single give it up for VICTORIA MONET
The crowd erupts in applause as the camera pans to Victoria standing alone in the centre of the stage. The light shines on Victoria as she beautifully sings the intro to the song acapella. Then, slowly you can hear the production begin to kick in for the verses as Victoria begins to walk around the stage. As she does this, three dancers pour in from each side of the stage and immediately begin engaging in choreo while Victoria is singing the first verse of the song. Finally, Victoria makes it to the centre of the stage ready to enter the iconic sticky choreo. She repeats the idea of moving around the stage alone for the verses and coming back to the middle for the chorus for the entirety of the performance. Once the song is done, Stephen Colbert comes on stage and Victoria and him hug before he announces that sticky is out now alongside its remix and that After The Storm is available for pre-order.
*the show cuts to commercial*
Stephen: Now, welcome back our guest for todays episode, VICTORIA MONET!
Victoria thanks the show for having her before beginning the interview.
Victoria on After The Storm Photoshoot
We did two very distinct styled photoshoots for this album and I have to say I was in love with BOTH of them. That’s one of the reasons I had two versions, what started out as just doing two shoots for variety's sake, ended up being two distinct versions for my album. What was a coincidence as well was that, the sticky photoshoot ended up kind of being like the midpoint between the two extremes of the photoshoot!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:33 pm
Victoria Monet x Z100
US PAID Radio Article
Tuesday, August 18th
Victoria Monet drops by Z100 to discuss her album coming out in two days and to discuss parts of the album.
Victoria on After The Storm
The album is gonna be 13 tracks, it has 3-5 collabs (I don’t want to spoil the exact amount) and it’ll come in two different versions. Additionally, I will be performing a new song from the album and promoting it as the single. The one I am promoting is a collab with a well-known fellow new artist so I know y’all will be excited for that. The two versions will be mostly aesthetic changes but both versions of the physical album will have one deluxe track. The deluxe track won’t be on the tracklist of the physical so that it can be a surprise for fans while they’re listening to the physical! I’m so excited but I feel like I am spilling way too much information in one interview. So I’m going to contain myself but to end the name of the two versions are dusk and dawn versions. Dawn will be the cover for Flux and Dusk will be the cover for iTunes. You can purchase either dawn or dusk when shopping for physical albums however and they’ll both have the same bonus/deluxe track. They’ll be sold at all major retailers like Walmart and target as well! The album is around 40 minutes long and I’ll also be on SNL the day after promoting it and doing a skit or two!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:33 pm
Victoria Monet x The Breakfast Club
US Paid Article Radio Interview
Thursday, August 20th: Breakfast Club
On the 20th, Victoria drops by The Breakfast Club for a quick interview discussing her come up and her new album coming out tomorrow!
Victoria on her comeup
My come up isn’t anything especially different but I began singing when I was younger and one day, I decided to take the leap and fly over to LA to begin making music there in the hopes of breaking out. However, life happened and for the most part I was forced into just writing songs for other artists. It paid good money and I wasn’t sad or anything but after a while I just felt unfulfilled which is why I tried once again to boost up my music career. I had connections at my current label and they let me into the label and released my first single. I wanted success but I didn’t expect it or severely crave it. However, then, I debut #12 on the Hot 100 which was CRAZY as there were big artists who didn’t do that with their leads. The success just kept getting better which is why my album came up so quickly. I guess from a business perspective, its alway really risky to start a new artist which is why plans for actually releasing and manufacturing etc an album took a long time. I was making lots of music but I really didn’t know that I would be getting to release an LP so quickly. It honestly happened so fast. Luckily, because I was already making lots of music the only time crunch we encountered was photoshoots and the business side of things like production and stuff!

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:36 pm
Ava Max X MTV News
TUE | August 18th | FREE US

on August 18th Ava Max stopped by MTV News to Perform her newly released single "Torn"

The Host Introduces Ava Max and The Camera Pans to the audience and the song starts, Ava is in the middle of the audience. Ava is wearing a black beret over her signature Max-Cut blonde hair, with black circular sunglasses and a poofy jacket over a black crop top, black pants with a belt, and black heels. and begins to sing the verse while 4 dancers are around her, the dancers go down to the stage during the pre-chorus, while Ava walks slowly to the stage and gets there right before the chorus, the chorus starts and Ava starts dancing with her dancers, she takes off her sunglasses after the chorus and starts singing the verse and Ava is focused of giving a good vocal performance so she is standing there singing while her dancers dance, she then walks up alongside her dancers a bit to the front of the stage & continues to sing the song. she then goes back to the middle and the dancers come around her and they start to dance in sync alongside Ava, she then belts out the chorus again, during the bridge she gets on her knees and belts out a note, she then gets up and drops the mic and does a complex dance break with her dancers and ends the song with her fist in the air alongside her dancers, the host then reminds everyone that "Torn" is Available everywhere right now

Last edited by ACT2 on Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:32 pm
Ava Max X The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
WED | August 19th | PAID US

on August 19th Ava Max stopped by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah to talk about her new single "Torn"

On "Torn"
it's really about a woman finding her strength in a relationship that's unhealthy and doing what's best for her. it's similar to Sweet But Psycho's message but its mostly shining a light on the ups and downs in relationships and learning to love all sides of your loved one, the good and the bad, in all of that.

On The Success of Sweet But Psycho
Do you know it been like such a WEIRD experience that's so AMAZING? seeing the positive reception to Sweet But Psycho & seeing people singing and dancing to the song, stuff like that makes my heart melt, it had a message and the people knew it! and will forever cherish that moment and hope to have more moments like that, I hope people love the new song too!

On New Music/Album
you know I have been writing a lot of songs and I get melodies stuck in my head randomly and you know it comes to me in the most random times and then theres songs like Sweet But Psycho which was all made and thought of in the studio, so yeah an Album is coming, full of anthemic pop songs and I can't wait to share it with everybody

On The Possibility of Touring.

yes absolutely! I'd love to tour, I feel like that is the thing that I'm so excited to do, seeing fans from around the world and experiencing their culture is something I always wanted to do, who knows? but I definitely would love to!

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:42 pm
Ava Max X KIIS-FM
THU | August 20th | PAID US

on August 20th Ava Max called onto KIIS FM to take about her newly released single "Torn"

On Music
music has been around me since I was a young girl and it never was something alienating to me like my mother was a singer, an Oprah singer actually, and my uncle used to play the piano and other instruments and other family members were also known for music, so it never was something weird growing up, I used to listen to the powerhouses like Mariah & Whitney, and you know funny enough my mother was the one who was eager on me to continue my music career so I kind of owe everything to her

On "Torn"
it's kinda similar to Sweet But Psycho's message. it's really about a woman finding her strength in a relationship that's unhealthy and doing what's best for her. but its mostly shining a light on the ups and downs in relationships and learning to love all sides of your loved one

On The Success of Sweet But Psycho
Do you know it been like such an amazing amazing experience, seeing the positive reception to the song and stuff is so amazing and I'm so humble and thankful for my fans the Avatars, and you know seeing kids singing and dancing to the song, stuff like that makes my heart melt, it had a message and the people got it immediately and hope to have more moments like that, I hope people love the new song too its amazing.

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:53 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut effort "Passion" on call-in on 104.7 Kiss FM Phoenix
(United States, Free)
Sunday, August 16
3/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 KZZP

Good morning Phoenix! This morning on the show we have a very special guest, by the way it's a very big female superstar who's just released her debut album "Passion", let me tell you, it's Hailee Steinfeld!

Hailee on Passion's cover:
It was shot based on nostalgia and basically the future i believe that's in store for me. The swing symbolizes the nostalgia I have for swings, because I loved them so much as a kid. When i went up to the sky, I could just see myself singing all across the world. I feel like I followed those dreams effectively, which is why the album is called "Passion". My bare feet and no makeup also describes the nostalgia, while me in adult form and on the beach photo represents my coming of age. Connor Franta really helped me put all my thoughts into the shoot, and I thank him for that!

Hailee on "Don't Call Me Angel" rumors:
I can't confirm or deny as of this moment, but I hope people don't see me as an angel *laughs*. But yeah I'm not really speaking on that, since I really don't know what you're talking about. I mean, I have no absolute clue what just came out of your mouth.

Hailee on what's next:
Well I can't say everything just yet, but you will see when it comes. A possible new single from Passion could be revealed in the coming weeks, but I'm still pushing Love Myself hard because that's a song dear to me. And you know, it's the lead single. So just look out for it.

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album "Passion" is out now featuring my outbreak hit, Love Myself! Thank you guys for letting me call in 104.7 Kiss FM Phoenix!

Thank you Hailee for calling into the show, now we have Love Myself by the lovely Hailee Steinfeld now playing on your #1 choice for Hit Pop music, on 104.7 Kiss FM Phoenix!

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring the outbreak smash hit, "Love Myself".

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:07 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld calls-in and discusses "Passion" album on Power 95.3 Orlando
(United States, Free)
Sunday, August 16
4/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 1fc44a39-dac4-4a60-8cf9-226c1c5bd42e?ops=fit(480%2C480)

Hailee on "Passion":
Well of course, it's my debut album. I feel like it's not the typical debut album however. Most labels want artists to be completely locked and silent and do what they tell them to, but Jonny and Virgin really gave me so much creative control with mine. Firstly, I want to thank them for that. And basically, Passion is about having that ambition to do anything you set your mind to. I tried to follow that theme from the album cover, to the song topics. I had ambition to get in the music industry and have impact, and I think I did that pretty well. I want to inspire my fans while doing that.

Hailee on Orlando and Disney:
I love it there so much, and I wish i was actually in orlando instead of calling you guys! Everytime im in orlando I go to DisneyWorld and Universal Studios, it really makes me feel like I'm a kid again. But the rollercoasters I really don't mess with, the dizzy chile.

Hailee on What's Next:
You guys will have to wait and see on that, I have a rumor that's out right now but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying right now. So just ignore it, regarding Passion, a second single is coming in the coming weeks. I feel like I'm 70% sure I know what it'll be. So get excited Hailiens!

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album "Passion" is out now featuring my outbreak hit, Love Myself! Thank you guys for letting me call in Power 95.3 POrlando!

Thank you Hailee for calling into the show, now we have Love Myself by the lovely Hailee Steinfeld now playing on your #1 choice for Hit Pop music, on Power 95.3 Orlando!

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring the outbreak smash hit, "Love Myself".

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:01 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 P39j0m6
The Voice France 1/8
Friday, August 14, 2020
EU (FR), 250

FLORENCE PERFORMING ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT

Florence is wearing a pure white pant and a sheer silver toned blouse. As the music starts, the spotlight is shone on Florence and the band behind her can be sort of seen. Behind the band, on the screen is the music video of Only If For A Night playing. When the first verse starts, the spotlight is following her as she is walking around the stage and singing. When the chorus begins, Florence explodes with energy as the booming chorus plays. When the second verse comes, Florence is running between both ends of the stage. When the second verse begins, the camera pans to the judges who are standing up and dancing with Florence. They are also singing along with the song. As the bridge starts, Florence is doing a series of explosive dance moves. When the last chorus plays, Florence is working the stage as the audience is chanting Only If For A Night back to her. When the song is over, Florence takes a bow and a huge smile can be seen on her face. Then the host reminds everyone to buy and stream Florence’s song. As well as to stream the music video.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 27 HKSreBO

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:02 pm
The Voice Switzerland 2/8
Saturday, August 15, 2020
EU (SWZ), 130

As the music starts, the music video for Only If For A Night plays. Florence is wearing a sheer purple and blue long dress that covers most of her body. As the first verse starts, the music video is playing in sync as well. Florence is standing still behind her tall mic stand as she sings the first verse. When the pre-chorus starts, Florence adds a “Dance with me” in it and the crowd immediately gets up and starts singing with Florence. As the camera pans over the audience and judges, the judges are seen standing up singing their hearts out to the song. Florence then calms down to sing the second verse. Then the bridge comes and she does her explosive series of dance moves. Florence then sings the last chorus of the song and when the outro of the song starts, Florence is engaging with the audience while singing and chanting Only If For A Night. The host then reminds everyone to buy and stream the song as well as to watch the music video for Only if for A Night.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:04 pm
Che tempo che fa 3/8
Sunday, August 16, 2020
EU (IR), 143

FLORENCE ON ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT

The song actually started as a dream. But the weird thing about it was that the main person in my dream was someone that is related to me, but I never had the chance to meet her. You see, the person was my grandmother. She unfortunately passed away before I was born so I never got to see her. I mean, I saw pictures of her and heard stories about her, but that was about it. I didn’t know how she acted but, in my dream, I fully conversed with her. It was kind of incredible. And the song really is about my grandmother giving me practical advice. It was very special to me that I had a dream like that. So when I woke up, I had to immediately write it down.

FLORENCE ON THE SECOND SINGLE
Yes, there is a second single, and it is all done. There is a release date planned. And it will be coming out during that time. I can not wait for you guys to hear it. It is a bit more fast paced of a song than Only If For A Night, and we will still dance to it! It is a really loud song and has a lot of elements to it. You may think at first “This is a Florence song?” but then at the end of it, you will be saying “Yup, this is a Florence song!” Ahh, I can not wait for you guys to hear it, it is going to be something really fun and a big event… hopefully haha.

FLORENCE ON AN ALBUM
Yes, there is an album coming and for the most part, the music is all done. The next step is the packaging and that is taking a while. But we already have a date in October 2020 so we cant wait to tell more about it.

FLORENCE PERFORMING ONLY OF FOR A NIGHT

As the band starts the intro to the song, Florence rolls her head and when her head is finally back in front of the mic, she starts to sing the first verse. As she starts singing her eyes open slowly and when the pre-chorus comes, the band stops playing. It is only her voice that can be heard as the background singers have stopped singing as well. But when the first line of the ferocious chorus begins, the band is still silent but Florence and her background singers yell out an “Only If For A Night”. After that the band continues to play and Florence is working the stage. Running from one side to another and twirling in between. There is a lot of energy coming from Florence as she is twirling in her light dress and whipping her long auburn locks everywhere. As the song comes to an end, Florence does a curtsy and the band finally rests.

Host: OH MY GOODNES! Florence everyone! “Only If For A Night” is out everywhere!

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:05 pm
Le Grande Journal 4/8
Monday, August 17, 2020
EU (FR), 385

Host
: Our next guest is someone who is in our ears all the time, please welcome Florence.

FLORENCE ON CREATING
I think there’s a way of being musical which perhaps isn’t based on knowing all the right cords or knowing how to push all the buttons. If you have a desire to create, if you have a musicality, I think you can make music out of anything. There are a lot of ways that we can create something and I don’t feel like my way is the best or the finish line. There are so many different ways and avenues. I personally use a journal and write poems in them. And then later, I will see what can be made into a song. And I mean, sometimes the poems are long, and other times, they are just one liners.

FLORENCE ON WHAT IS NEXT
Actually, tomorrow is my last day in the states. It makes me so sad but I have to move on and spread my music even further. I will be going to Europe and then back home to the United Kingdom for some resting and some other stuff haha. I have absolutely loved and enjoyed my time here in the states. You guys are truly amazing people. And I just want to say a huge thank you and I love you to all the people that have been listening to my song. It just makes my heart swell up to know that my music is touching people in some capacity. I am incredibly blessed to know that.

The stage is bright and lit up. Florence is wearing a light blue flowy dress. As the music starts, the background singers start with chanting “Only If For A Night” and the music video starts playing. Her dress is a vision of beauty as the crowd is mesmerized by all of her movements. As Florence is singing and dancing, the audience is really into the music and joins Florence in this declaration of joy. When the song is over, Andy then joins Florence in the stage and reminds everyone to buy and stream her hit single, Only If For A Night.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:06 pm
Touche Pas A Mon Poste 5/8
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
EU (FR), 275

FLORENCE ON HAVING A TOP 5 IN EUROPE

It kind of came as a shock to me. I really was not expecting it so when I heard that, I was so surprised. So when I got to perform for you all on the voice and those shows, I wanted to put my all into it! I love performing and when I know you guys are loving the song, I just have to make the live performance something really grand! Plus, you guys made an amazing and fun audience. It was so natural performing Infront of you guys. I loved it and can not wait to do it again and again and again!

FLORENCE ON BEING IN EUROPE
This is such a fun place to be. I have been to quite a few countries here and it has been so much fun to look at all of the fashion and history the it has to offer. I can not wait to travel some more, but unfortunately, my time in Europe is coming to an end soon.

Florence is in a light blue light dress that is a bit see through but not at the same time. The stage is dark and the harp starts playing. As Florence starts the first verse, the lights beam at the center of the stage. At the center of this beam of light is Florence herself in angelic grace. She starts singing and the crowd immediately starts cheering. As the song progresses, Florence is barefoot running around stage making a connection with the crowd. She starts dancing with the crowd and they start singing along with her. Florence is in an explosive energy as her body movements match the highs and the lows of the song. As the bridge comes, Florence is doing a series of explosive dance moves and the crowd goes nuts over it. Florence then sings the bridge and then concludes the song with the final chorus. As the outro is playing Florence is going all over the stage queuing the audience to sing and dance with her. Everyone is going nuts singing and chanting florence’s smash hit single, “Only If For A Night”.

Venti likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum