Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
jackgrande
jackgrande

CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:03 pm
'MY MY MY!' is officially certified Gold in the US

CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Cert_g12

Venti and beysus like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:44 pm
Ava Max X The Talk
MON | July 13th | PAID US I+P

on July 13th Ava Max went onto The Talk to talk about and perform her hit single "Sweet But Psycho"

on the success of the song
it's so surreal till now like I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it, and I'm very grateful for my fans for this when we made the single we knew it was special but now that it happened it's still like a shocker you know, 'cause you don't expect a pop song so do so good especially in a rap climate, I'm very grateful and humble and I can't stop thanking my fans for it I know you guys are watching I love you

on the music video
well we wanted it to be very exaggerated that's the first thing I told the director of the video Jonas, who made the telephone music video, I wanted it to have a deeper meaning since the song is talking about a girl who is being gaslighted in the relationship and thinks she's a psycho but she actually isn't one, so the video is very like overexaggerated for a reason, and I think we nailed it pretty well

on her new labelmate
you know having gaga is gonna be interesting cause I see her as one of my inspirations, and I love her to death, I have yet to meet her but I heard she is very kind and down to earth so I'm excited to meet her or talk to her on the phone maybe

performance:
Ava is wearing the same black look from the music video the black latex look with the scarf around her head and the black sunglasses, she has 4 dancers around her, the song starts and she starts to sing and move around, she emphasizes a lot of words in this performance unlike the rest of the performances, the chorus comes in and she starts to dance around with her dancers in sync as the crowd screams and claps, the performance ends and the hosts remind everybody watching to pick up her hit debut single "Sweet But Psycho" out everywhere and avaliable for streaming on flux

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:01 pm
SWEET BUT PSYCHO MERCH BUNDLES 7/15

Listed items are now available to purchase on avamax.com
Signed "Sweet But Psycho CD + Digital Download
Signed "Sweet But Psycho" Vinyl + Digital MP3
"Sweet But Psycho" Hoodie + Digital Download
"Sweet But Psycho" Shirt + Digital Download
"Sweet But Psycho" Crop top + Digital Download
"Sweet But Psycho" Cassette + Digital Download

CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Gtgtg

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:09 pm
Ava Max X Radio City Talk
TUE | July 14th | PAID UK

on July 14th Ava Max facetimed onto Radio City Talk to talk about her hit single "Sweet But Psycho"

on the hitting #1 in The United States
I'm still screaming! AHHHH you know I never thought in a million YEARS I'd go number one in ANY chart, if you told young me in like 10 years I'm gonna have a number one single I would have laughed at your face and told you, you are lying! I'm so happy and I thank my fans for all of this, I love you all and I am humbled and in awe of what you did to get the song to where it is now

on the music video
well we wanted it to be very exaggerated that's the first thing I told the director of the video, I wanted it to have a deeper meaning since the song is talking about a girl who thinks she's a psycho but she actually isn't one, so the video is very like overexaggerated on purpose, and I think we nailed it pretty well, seems like a lot of people love it, we filmed it in this beautiful mansion in LA, had the most amazing time filming it

on new music
well, I don't want to say much but new music is coming! so stay tuned for that, we have a lot of surprised coming out and I can't wait to be able to say, but at this point, my mouth is zipped!

the host remind everybody watching to pick up her hit debut single "Sweet But Psycho" out everywhere and available for streaming on flux

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Ava Max X On The Buzz
SUN | July 12th | FREE US

on July 12th Ava Max went on On The Buzz Radio to talk about her hit single "Sweet But Psycho"

on the success in The United States and worldwide
you have no idea how much of a dream it feels like, like never in a million years would I think of this happening EVER, like we knew the song was special but like seeing it actually be so viral is very surreal to me and the team that helped on it, we are very grateful for everyone and especially my fans I love you all

on the controversial music video
well we wanted it to be very exaggerated that's the first thing I told the director of the video so the blood and the killing scene was my idea, to be honest, hahaha cause I wanted it to have a deeper meaning since the song is talking about a girl who thinks she's a psycho but she never is one, so the video is very like exaggerated on purpose, and I think we did a pretty good job on it, seems like a lot of people loved it, we filmed it in this beautiful big mansion in LA, had the most amazing time filming it, I got lost in a lot of rooms haha it was ridiculous

on new music
well, I don't want to say much but new music is coming! so always stay tuned, I can't wait to be able to say, but at this point, my mouth is shut until further notice haha

the host remind everybody watching to pick up her hit debut single "Sweet But Psycho" out everywhere and available for streaming on flux

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:23 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 0f7bc9f123bdedba63254ffe656bf5bc
July 10 | US | Paid Promo | 2nd Normani Article
Interview + Performance:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:24 pm
Ava Max X Lorraine
WEN | July 15th | PAID UK I+P

on July 15th Ava Max went on Lorraine in the UK to talk about & perform her hit single "Sweet But Psycho"

on the #1 in The United States
it feels so weird to be honest, like never in a million years would I think of this happening EVER, like we knew the song was special but like seeing it actually doing so good is very surreal to me and the team that helped on it, we are very grateful for everyone and especially my fans I love you all I love you avatars!

on the music video
well we wanted it to be very exaggerated that's the first thing I told Jonas who directed the video, he also directed the iconic telephone music video, so the killing scene was my idea, lemme claim it because, hahaha cause I wanted it to have a deeper meaning since the song is talking about a girl who thinks she's a psycho but she never is one, so the video is very like exaggerated on purpose, and I think we did a pretty good job on it, seems like a lot of people loved it even though its kind of met with controversy, we filmed it in this big mansion in LA, had the most amazing time filming it and with the crew

on new music
well, I don't want to say much but music and other surprises are coming! so always stay tuned, I can't wait to be able to say, but at this point, my mouth is shut until I can open

performance:
after the host introduces ava the camera pans and the audience scream in joy, the song starts and ava begins to sing the song, she is wearing a checkered black and white look and black and white heels, she is wearing her signature max cut hair, she dances around even though the stage is small, she then dances with her dancers on the chorus and ends a song with a pose

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:01 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Selectionshot_2017-05-28_142136
July 11 | US | Paid Promo | 3rd Normani Article
Video:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:15 pm
Shawn posts final teaser for the 'MY MY MY!' music video, set for release tonight

CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Mv_fin14

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:27 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 73134
July 11 | US | Free Promo | 4th Normani Article
Performance:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:46 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 The-tonight-show-starring-jimmy-fallon-5d832dd878637
July 13 | US | Paid Promo | 5th Normani Article
Performance + Interview:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:10 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Logog
July 15 | US | Free Promo | 6th Normani Article
Interview:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:25 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 L3r2U8zWYu
July 15 | US | Free Promo | 7th Normani Article
Interview:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:28 pm
Rarity calls KISS 102.3 FM  
Free Promo / US / 1/8 
13th of July 

CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 5d1cf7af3af94007f111ada4?ops=gravity(%22center%22),maxcontain(150,52),quality(80)

On 13th of July, Rarity called KISS 102.3 FM, a radio station in Albany, New York.

On Debut album and Debut Single "Downhill from Here"
My debut album is really special to me because i keep constantly adding in to it. I am not done, yet. But i am trying my best to make it perfect. As of "Downhill From Here", that track has been in the files since forever! Constantly modified to be better and to the finale version you hear today. I love the track, it has been favorite and probably the standout out of the bunch. Its really my favorite!

On Pop girls dominating the charts
We are amazing!! Supremely proud of us. I think it is us, the pop girls time to dominate. I think it proves our presence in the music industry. And i am so happy that we are finally getting the recognition we deserve! We work our asses off and its the payout that matters, which is this!

On going top 3
I was sobbing when i saw the announcement of the chart positions. As i said, i dont care about the charts just really happy that im getting recognition because i never thought i'd do get anywhere honestly. I didn't believe in myself. I just had faith in god and in my music and just pushed it in the water i guess. But yeah, i am really grateful for the fans.

Host: Rarity's new single is out now everywhere, make sure to buy it and stream it on Flux!

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:34 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 AwxbXoUkj97Hd5RRjz2KRhUiCzSBi02UUC253tulxIpnaKZ2qzQzegMTNAX1HZi6qgmycfZMHn0QfVom86D68aJ5GS1qJD3qHX6jsBgGIk0AbWOKIXhyv2-cN1rnTXeXaWAKQZ1Es5hHMmMLDly3FQV-tw
July 16 | US | Free Promo | 8th Normani Article
Interview:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:36 pm
Rarity visited Star 102.5 FM  
Free Promo / US / 2/8 
13th of July 
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 WTSS_Header_Large_Logo3

On 13th of July, Rarity visited Star 102.5 FM, a radio station in Buffalo, New York

On Chart Positions
I  am so happy. I dont do this for charts but the fact that it just sky rocketed to the top 3 is amazing. It means that people are listening to my music and are liking it and i hope this goes on forever because releasing music is really terrifying to me. And its a whole new adventure. This is not modeling, where you just stand and have your photo taken. This is something bigger, if you know what i mean. But yeah, overall im really happy with whatever is happening. I love my fans, they are hard at work. I seen the photos and the hard work. They are buying COPIES of the track its insane!!

On Music Video & Future Collabs 
I think the announcement is coming today. But there is a huge announcement that i cannot share regarding the music video. I think its a really cool thing. You'll see when its out. its really good! We have been shooting it for a while now, and im ready for it o be out. About collabs, we got a few lined up honestly. One that is coming really soon actually and im really excited for everyone to listen to it. Its more like a remix, i dont really wanna spoil much. But you'll see i promise its worth the wait!!

Host: Rarity's debut single "Downhill from Here" is out now everywhere, make sure to buy it where good music is sold and stream it on Flux!

Downhill from Here plays

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:53 pm
Rarity visits The Wendy Williams Show 
Paid Promo / US /3/8 
14th of July 

CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Watch-the-Wendy-Williams-Show-Online

Interview
On Downhill From Here
The support is amazing. This song took me a whole year, and i would always go back and fix it and edit and do this and that. It was really something not easy to achieve but you best believe i made it work. It wasn't this easy back then. But i am glad at the end of the day i picked this version because the other ones would have unrelatable lyrics, lyrics that are missing. Lyrics that speak about another thing. It was just a mess combined in one. I have said i'd release alternative versions, but i dont think i will because i went back and visited some older versions and i just dont like it as much as i do like this one. If you know what i mean.

On Downhill From From Music Video AND Downhill From Here Remix
The music video is finished! I am so happy to finally release this weekend. And if you haven't noticed, yet. It is featuring BLACKPINK. They sounded so naturally on the track and they loved it, i loved it. The track is insanely their style so we adored it and discussed it for a while. I think its really nice that i am doing this with my label mates, its a power sign of Hammerscope. 

On Debut Album
The debut album is not done. Hopefully soon though. I am still working on it daily and trying my best to make it as perfect as i want. I just want people to know that i am passionate about this and that i am 100% devoted and trying my best. 

Performance

The stage was set with a huge crystal ball in the middle. The lights were red, and she was wearing a huge dress that exceeds to the floor. The spotlight hits her for the first verse where she does hands gesture and sings the chorus. For the second part of the verse she shifts her body to the left and bends while singing to the dancer. The dancers did a routine and Rarity followed along for the choruses. Rarity was slacking a bit, from how overworked she was but she still managed to do a good job. For the Bridge, they clapped all at once and Rarity told everyone in the audience to clap as it created a echo and was interactive from the artist to the viewers which grantees a good time. For the final chorus, confetti came from the roof and Rarity was performing. This was planned by The Wendy Williams show as a congratulations to her success and hard work 

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:00 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 2aZZ2Sd

Camila Cabello on NRJ Hits
July 16th | FR (EU) | Tier 4
7th article for week of July 10th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Nrjhitstv

Interview:

Last edited by beysus on Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:36 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 2aZZ2Sd

Camila Cabello on Balance ton post !
July 16th | FR (EU) | Free Promo
8th article for week of July 10th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Arton103595

Performance:

Last edited by beysus on Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:27 pm; edited 5 times in total

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:09 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Qv20S31

Text version:

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:23 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 B8n4RW5

Text version:

@beysus

dan
dan

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:40 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 XuWJe0D

Text version:

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:53 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 LjlX4Tp

Text version:

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:57 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Maxresdefault
Victoria Monet x Genius

Sticky is about confusion more than anything else. It’s about being stuck to this person but you can’t tell if it is because you love them or because you fear being lonely. It was a song I wrote rather quickly right before my recording session! I had a song ready but I decided last minute I had a much better idea and Sticky was born!
What did you do?
Got me confused
Spinning, spinning, round and round
Sticky, sticky, off the ground
Slipping til you let me drown
Hate me then you love me now

Victoria sings the chorus of the song beautifully before proceeding to explain what she meant by the lyrics she wrote.
The song immediately begins with a question to really drive home the idea of confusion. I’m so confused that the only thing I can do, the only words I can muster are that of confusion. Spinning is to show the dizziness while the sticky metaphor is to show how the relationship and honestly, the entire situation is one that is very messy. Just like how it is very difficult to get a sticky substance off of you, it is very difficult to wrap your head around the relationship that I had with this person! Even though the relationship is confused, you’re stuck to the person.
You got me wondering where this going
Where the phone went, not who I'm in love with
You got me wondering why you roaming
Something to it (why why) but it ain't lil lonely

Victoria then sings the first verse of the song again before proceeding to explain the next part. So, this part of the song kind of shows the one piece of fact that you know about this entire mess, which is that while you have no idea what happened to the past relationship and what happened to the trust you’re supposed to have for one another, you do know that the relationship isn’t what it used to be. You had hope that the relationship would get better but you knew you would end up lonely. Even though this relationship is NOT good, the alternative is being alone and facing your own inner turmoil and so, the former is the lesser of two evils!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:57 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 15 Cfe7bd3b-e0ec-40e9-8e2b-6ed7df4cc446
Victoria Monet x KIIS-FM
Victoria drops by KIIS-FM to discuss future musical plans and to hint at future releases!
Victoria on a Sticky Remix
I talked about this a while ago but, yes, I do plan on releasing a Sticky Remix with a famous artist that y’all may or may not know! They liked the track and after they recorded their verse, it fit the song SOO nicely so we knew that it would be a perfect match. I plan on releasing it next week but I’m probably going to keep the artist a secret until right before it drops so I can keep y’all guessing and in anticipation
Victoria on Sticky Music Video and Future Musical Plans
The sticky video is going to come out tonight at 12am! Making the video is hands down one of the best moments of my entire career. I also plan on releasing the first bunch of Victoria Monet merch this week as well! I wanted to make sure the fashion was actually something I would want to wear outside and not just some collectible so I’ve been putting in lots of work into perfecting the shirts but I think that they’re finally ready to release. I worked on it with my team for a really long time and we spent lots of sleepless nights making sure they fit well and that there’s lots of sizes for all of my fans to be able to enjoy! There’s other types of merch outside of shirts but i’ll let you guys find those out when its finally released! Finally, I am happy to announce that I’m in the works for signing an agreement between a brand that is one that I think all of you know! I don’t want to spill who it is but my hint is to think about the title of my song and what it could apply to, and NO not in that way!

Venti likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum