Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:02 pm

Victoria Monet x Inkigayo
KOR Paid
Sunday, August 9th
Victoria Monet drops by Inkigayo to perform her hit single Sticky once again for the show.
The performance begins with a pan of the entire stage which has the backdrop she has been using for the past couple performances, consisting of the word “sticky” in pink writing with glitter on it similar to her merchandise and with pretend foam goo that is added to give the dripping effect of chewing gum. Victoria is wearing the outfit she wore on the Sticky cover for this performance while her dancers are wearing different but matching colour outfits as well. The performance begins with just two other dancers. It stays this way for the majority of the first part of the song. However, when the second verse kicks in, dancers begin to pour in from each side to fill the stage and make the entire performance more lively. For each chorus, all the dancers get into their positions and they do the iconic sticky choreography each time. This performance is much more dance-heavy to match the style of most of the performances that are seen on Inkigayo. Once the bridge hits, the dancers begin to leave except for the initial two who stay with Victoria and help her perform the rest of the song. The performance ends and the interviewer reminds them that Sticky is out now on iTunes and Flux!

Venti and despy like this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:03 pm
Victoria Monet x The View
US Paid Interview/Performance
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
Victoria Monet drops by the view for a quick chat about her debut album coming out soon and for a quick performance of her hit song sticky as well.
Interviewer: We are happy to introduce Victoria Monet back to the show.
Victoria walks from the side entrance as the camera pans at her blowing kisses to the audience as she walks to the chairs where the hosts are sitting.
Victoria Monet on her Debut Album
This album means soo much to me. I know I started out calling it a mixtape but then, one night, I was moving around songs and added a couple to a playlist I have on my phone and I decided to listen, and I was just blown away. It was completely on accident that the album came together in such a way but when I listened to it, I knew without a single doubt in my mind that this would be my debut album. I was so proud and happy and to be honest, I started crying haha! My team made fun of me soo much for that but I couldn’t help it! I hope y’all will experience the same wave of emotions when you hear it!
*the show cuts to commercial before it comes back to the host introducing Victoria back to the stage to perform her hit #1 debut smash single Sticky*
The performance begins with Victoria standing alone in the middle of the stage. She slowly moves forward as the audience hears the clack of her heel but no music or lights get turned on. She finally makes it to the middle, instead of beginning the song like usual, it jumps straight to the chorus with Victoria and her dancers doing the Sticky choreography together. They then move around the stage as a unit to engage all sides of the audience before going back to the middle to perform the chorus
Sticky out now on iTunes and Flux. Pre-order Victoria’s new album as well!

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Victoria Monet x The Talk US
US Paid Promo Performance + Interview
Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
Victoria drops by The Talk US to perform her hit single Sticky and to give an interview highlighting the new music she has coming.
Victoria on new music
Aside from my album which is dropping very soon, I also will be releasing a collaboration that is coming with the album with an artist that everybody should know! The song will have a music video and we will be performing it as well. While, It is just a single that is coming with the album I think my fans will be really satisfied with it. On top of that, I have a treasure trove worth of songs that I am itching to release, so my debut album probably won’t be the last time you hear from me this year. My fans WILL be fed haha!
*the show cuts to commercial before Victoria’s performance where the interviewer is holding the Sticky vinyl ready to present Victoria*
Interviewer: And now, we have our guest Victoria Monet coming to perform her hit single Sticky for all of you today! Give it up for her!
The audience claps loudly before quieting down. Victoria stands at the front of the stage in a blue outfit looking straight ahead of her. The song begins like normal before Victoria begins to belt the intro of the song, her dancers are doing the choreography for the song but she is not engaging in it just yet. They then do the first verse of the song before going back to the middle to perform the chorus. Here, Victoria does join in with her dancers in doing the sticky choreography for the audience. She allows the backing track to play while she dancers so she can ensure she gives the best show possible! The mic gets given back to Victoria for the verses and this alternates for the rest of the performance. Victoria and her dancers strike a pose for the audience and blow kisses to them to end the performance. Victoria thanks them for the opportunity and reminds them that Sticky can be purchased on iTunes and streamed on Flux. Her album is also able to be pre-ordered.

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Victoria Monet x Trevor Noah
US Paid Promo Interview + Performance
Thursday, August 13th, 2020
Victoria Monet drops by the trevor Noah show for a performance and a quick interview.
Trevor: Now, to open our show with a performance of her smash hit debut single Sticky, give it up for Victoria Monet!
Trevor says this as he holds the sticky vinyl in his hands. The audience immediately roars at the introduction of Victoria as the camera is slowly panning from Trevor to Victoria and her dancers on the stage. They stand complete still but are all posing together. Slowly, and one by one, the dancers begin to break out of the pose and begin to dance. VIctoria is wearing a mic headset for this performance so she is singing the song all while her dancers are slowly unravelling from their initial positions. Once all the dancers have unravelled, Victoria begins to move as well, this is far within the first verse of the song. She gets into her new position just in time to perform the iconic Sticky choreography together with her dancers. As she is wearing a mic headset, she is able to engage 100% into the choreography while also being able to sing beautifully, hitting every single note. They break from their dance formation for the verses so that they can go and hype the crowd up. 4 of the dancers leave the stage and go into the audience to do their choreography there while only Victoria and two of her dancers remain. They then proceed to do the sticky choreography spread out across the entire set, really engaging the audience. The performance ends with them posing and Victoria waving and smiling to the audience. She thanks them for having her and reminds them to stream and purchase hre song and to pre-order her album!
*the show cuts to commercial*
Victoria then goes to the stage for a brief interview where she discusses her new album.
*interview portion*
Victoria on VM1
I’m so excited for everyone to hear it but I can’t say anything about it other than I hope you like it!

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:08 pm
Victoria Monet x The Kelly Clarkson Show
US Free Article
Monday, August 10th Performance
Kelly: Now, to perform her hit single Sticky give it up for the incredible Victoria Monet!
Victoria is standing in the middle of the stage with her dancers surrounding her. One by one, they begin to get up and get into position all while Victoria is singing the song while slowly walking forward. Everyone makes it to their position just in time for the chorus for which they all perform the iconic sticky choreography. Victoria performs hit while singing with her mic but she is less involved in teh dancing to ensure she can hit every note of the song as well. They break from formation for the verses and move around the stage. Victoria vibes to teh music as she sings, the performance is much less structured than her usual performances. However, for the choruses, they always go back in position for the dance. The performance finishes and Victoria thanks Kelly for having her and tells everyone to purchase Sticky and to pre-order her new album that is coming out on the 21st!

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:11 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 Star1010

Call-in Interview on WWWM FM 105.5 Star 105 (US)
August 12th, 2020
Free

Host: On the line today we have guy with the number one song in the country right now, Shawn Mendes. Hey Shawn how are you feeling?

Shawn: I’m great! It feels so wild to hear you say that! Thanks for having me on the show.

Host: Our pleasure! We have to congratulate you on that number one, where were you when you got the news?

Shawn: Well I actually did an interview with Billboard that was released on Saturday, so I knew a little bit prior to everyone else. I haven’t really had the chance to celebrate since I’ve been in Europe promoting, but I will figure something out when I come back to LA tomorrow.

Host: Speaking of promoting, it seems like the grind never stops with you! What does Shawn Mendes like to do in his down time?

Shawn: I use travelling as my downtime, usually right now I’d be asleep or watching Netflix or FaceTiming friends. But when I’m home, it’s really just switching off my phone and making music. Making music isn’t work to me!

Host: There have been some rumours about you and your label mate Ariana Grande having a collab in the works, is this true?

Shawn: I love Ariana and feel so lucky to be on the same label as her and working with her is a dream. That’s all I’m saying.

Host: So now that you’ve seemingly conquered America, what’s next?

Shawn: Well I’m focusing on the UK and Europe now and seeing my fans there, but apart from that of course new music is on the way.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:35 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 The_vo10
Performance on The Voice Kids (US)
August 12th, 2020
Free

Hosts: Here to treat us with a rendition of the smash hit single ‘MY MY MY!’, make some noise for Shawn Mendes!

“Welcome to The Voice Kids!” Shawn shouts as he prompts the audience to clap along to the beat, he is stood in the middle of the stage with his electric guitar around his neck. He is wearing all black with a red checkered over shirt over his black sleeves t-shirt. The lyrics flash behind him on the screen every now and then, and a looping video of Shawn popping a bubble of gum from the teaser video shows behind him in the chorus too. As he reaches the bridge he uses the opportunity to do an electric guitar solo with the band. When the final chorus hits the studio is covered in white and silver confetti, and fireworks are let off from the ceiling down onto the stage. The performance finishes with the stage dramatically cutting to black as the song finishes.

Hosts: ‘MY MY MY!’ Is available at discount on iTunes and is available to stream on Flux!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:38 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 Tds-wi11

Interview + Performance on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (US)
August 13th, 2020
Tier 3

Shawn on hitting #1

It’s been an amazing week! Sadly I’ve been in Europe so I haven’t been able to celebrate the number one over here but I definitely will be now! I think my manager is planning something, so expect to see some drunken pictures from that *laughs*. But seriously it means the whole world, I never ever thought this would happen. Especially so soon. It’s always something that you dream of but don’t actually expect to happen, I still can’t believe it!

Shawn on his Calvin Klein Partnership

It’s so exciting, they are a brand I really respect and am a regular customer of. I’m wearing them head to toe right now actually! When they approached me I immediately said yes, the first shoot is now finished and you’ll hopefully be seeing it very soon!

Shawn on the ‘MY MY MY!’ music video and remix

The music video was a really big passion project of mine, so it was great to see it get such a big reception. I hope I get to work with Grant Singer again in the future, we worked really well together. Maybe not for the next single since I want to bring something completely different for that, but definitely for some album visuals. The remix is with Hailee Steinfeld and G-Eazy, they were kind enough to do some verses on the song. As you know Hailee is a good friend of mine so she was the first person I went to when the label suggested a remix.

Performance:

For the performance Shawn wore all Calvin Klein denim, and a white top with the Calvin Klein logo on it. He began the performance in the studio then proceeded to walk backstage, eventually making it to the outside where there was a stage and a crowd of fans waiting. He performed the rest of the song on the stage whilst the crowd cheered for him.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:43 pm
Dagny - Let Me Cry | Paid Promo (4)
August 8th, 2020 | Radio Norge

Host: Welcome back everyone! You’re listening to Radio Norge and we have an exclusive for you right now! New artist, Dagny, is here in the studio with us and she’s giving her first interview ever!

Dagny: Hi guys! I’m so nervous! *laughs*

Host: Don’t be nervous. Interviews are easy it’s just a conversation. How excited are you that you’re first single is out in the world?

Dagny: So excites! It feels like I’ve been working towards this my whole life.

Host: That must be a great feeling! How has the response been so far?

Dagny: It’s been amazing! Just seeing so many people love what I love and what I made is a truly special feeling.

Host: I can imagine the would be. We’ve already played it a couple times and the listeners have been loving it!

Dagny: That’s so great to hear. I was terrified everyone would hate it!

Host: What was the inspiration behind the song?

Dagny: I was in a relationship and it just felt like I couldn’t be myself with that person. I was always scared to be vulnerable or, like in the song, cry. So I wrote the song about how I wanted somebody who I would do that with.

Host: That’s so cool. I know I can relate so I’m sure many other people will connect with it too.

Dagny: That’s the hope! *laughs*

Host: Well, Dagny, that’s our time! You did great for that being hour first interview ever Congratulations!

Dagny: Thank you so much! I’m glad it could be here with you! I had such a fun time.

Host: I had a great time too! You can come back anytime okay! Maybe for your second single!

Dagny: Lets hope I get one! *both laugh*

Host: To celebrate let’s play your song. That was Dagny and this is Let Me Cry on Radio Norge!

Breakdown
Breakdown

August 10th, 2020 | Energy 104.2

Host: Hello and this is Energy 104.2 we’ve got a first time guest with us in the studio today, Dagny! Let’s all give her a big Energy welcome!

Dagny: Hiiii! Thank you so much for having me!

Host: It’s our pleasure we love meeting the up and coming artists who are about to smash the charts!

Dagny: That’s so nice of you to say! I hope I chart!

Host: Well with the way our listeners have been eating up Let Me Cry you will be very soon! They’re already asking for more music!

Dagny: I’m so glad! I hope I can give some to them soon!

Host: Any idea on when soon would be?

Dagny: I really want to give Let Me Cry it’s time to shine first but once the song dies down a little bit I’ll give the people a little something new. There’s a song I have called Paris that I’m dying to release.

Host: What’s that song about?

Dagny: It’s about letting go of all the pressure to be romantic and how you don’t need cliche things like roses and visiting Paris to show your love.

Host: That’s a really nice sentiment! I’ll have to mention this song to my girlfriend! Maybe she’ll take the hint!

Dagny: Oh no! Don’t get me in trouble with her! *both laugh*

Host: I’ll bring her a baguette or something. She can eat in her pajamas while I put a picture of the Eiffel Tower on the television.

Dagny: That sounds way more romantic!

Host: Let’s hope she thinks so. Well unfortunately that’s all we have time for today, Dagny. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again!

Dagny: Coming by was my pleasure hope to see you again too! Maybe when Paris drops

Host: Maybe then! I’ll eagerly await it but first here’s Let Me Cry by Dagny on Energy 104.2.

Breakdown
Breakdown

Dagny - Let Me Cry | Free Promo
August 11th, 2020 | Evening Urgant

The performance starts with Dagny standing in the middle back of the stage. She is dressed in the same black and white checkered shirt from the single cover and blank pants and boots. She sings the first verse while making her way towards the front of the stage. As the prechorus begins two dancers come out and put a large pink raincoat on her and hand her an umbrella. She opens the umbrella and as the chorus starts water drops start falling from the roof. The dancers dance around behind her throwing little drops of water in the air. At the end of the song she drops the umbrella and raincoat to embrace the water and finishes the song. The host comes out to remind everyone of her name and tells everyone the song is available now for purchase and streaming. She smiles and waves at the audience then blows a kiss as the show goes to commercial.

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:44 pm
August 12th, 2020 | Radio Berg

Host: Hello and thank you for listening to Radio Berg. I’ve been playing some of the hottest hits for you and now it’s time for some of the hottest new music. And one of the people making some hot new music is here in the studio right now. How are you doing, Dagny?

Dagny: I’m doing amazing! Feels great to be here!

Host: I’m sure it feels great to have your first single out in the world too!

Dagny: It does feel great!

Host: Is this single just to test the waters or are you going to go ahead and drop your album?

Dagny: I’m not sure about an album yet but I have a concept for an EP I’m working on.

Host: What’s the concept? Or are you keeping that under wraps for right now?

Dagny: It’s not final or approved yet so I guess I’ll put it out there and see what people think.

Host: Well great! Let’s hear it.

Dagny: I’m thinking of making it so the EP plays like a story. I have group of songs I’m working on and it would start with a couple meeting and ending with them post breakup.

Host: That sounds like it would be a very engaging listen. Where would Let Me Cry end up in this?

Dagny: I imagine it would be towards the middle in the break up part.

Host: That makes sense. Hope you end up using that concept I can’t wait to hear it!

Dagny: No promises! But I do really like the idea.

Host: It’s a great idea. Oh no! Unfortunately we are out of time! Dagny, thank you so much for stopping by. It was a delight to have you.

Dagny: It was a delight to be here and meet you!

Host: Likewise. Now here is Dagny with Let Me Cry!

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:44 pm
Dagny - Let Me Cry | Free Promo
August 13th, 2020 | Skavlan

The stage is filled with strands of plague beads hanging from the ceiling. The lights shine through the strings giving a glittery effect to them. The music begins to play and the audience sees the beads start to move as Dagny walks though them while making her way from the back of the stage. As soon as she emerges the lyrics start and she begins to sing. As the song goes on she plays with some of the strands near her. She grabs some of them in her hand then throws them as the chorus explodes. Another time she holds onto them and tries to lift herself up like Nicole in the Buttons music video. As the song ends she falls back into the beads and turns around. The lights fade and she re-emerges. The host then comes out and reminds everyone to go buy and stream Let Me Cry because it’s out now.

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:54 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 5vn05-10

FBE React: College Kid's React to Shawn Mendes (US)
August 13th, 2020
Tier 4

College kids react to Shawn Mendes’ debut single ‘MY MY MY!’, Shawn surprises them

Hosts: So we are going to have you react to a song, and then the music video after. Ready?

They first listen to the song only, multiple girls and even a few straight guys straight away jumped and said they knew and loved the song, one calling it “BOP of the summer” and many others claiming he’s their fave tik-toker. Those who didn’t know the song already were bopping too, and said that they would listen to it again. 

Hosts: So ‘MY MY MY!’ has already sold over 7 million copies worldwide despite only being released in June, 4 million of those coming from the US. It is Shawn’s debut single.

Many of the college kids said they were shocked by his success, but happy for him since the song is so good and not like the usual stuff online stars come out with.

They are then played the music video. They were impressed by the striking visuals and were surprised about the direction he chose for the video, but ultimately ending up loving it.

Hosts: Since the music video dropped only 3 weeks ago, it’s surpassed 131 million views on Flux and garnered widespread acclaim for the direction of Shawn and Grant singer.

As the college kids continue to talk about the song, they are each surprised by Shawn walking into the studio. He says he’s glad they enjoyed the song and video and gifted a few of the fans some signed merch and hoodies.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

beysus
beysus

Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:26 pm
She Loves Control Discounted!
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 JbuZabh

To celebrate the release of the music video to "She Loves Control", the song can now be purchased on iTunes for only 69 cents! The discount lasts until Friday, August 21st.

Buy it once, buy it twice, buy it ten times!

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:07 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld talks album debut "Passion", performs Love Myself on Cafe Puls
(Europe, Tier 3)
Friday, August 14
1/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 Starke-Frauen-bei-Cafe-Puls-Johanna-Setzer-und-Barbara-Fleissner

This morning on the show we have an Oscar nominated actress turned into multi platinum superstar overnight, please help us welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

Hailee on Austria:
It's so cold here in Austria! At first I thought it was Germany, but some homeless man on the train corrected me immediately. I won't tell you why exactly I was on the train, but lets just say some cuts at Virgin happened...

Passion's meaning:
When I started writing for Passion, I just had in my mind, what all did I want to say or get off my chest for my debut. It's your introduction into the industry, and I wanted to make a lasting impression on everyone. My honesty was very important for me to get out on this album. Therefore, why not name it after what I've had for this business since I was 5? I've always had a thing for music growing up, and I get to live it in real life. Passion's meaning is to never give up on the circumstances you want, you make your own conclusion in life.

Hailee on the immediate success:
I've achieved so much in such little time both with Passion and Love Myself, and not just here in the US. What shocked me is that it was on a global scale. I can only be grateful to my Hailiens all over the world, Jonny and Virgin of course, and God.

Hailee on advice to her fans:
Always follow your dreams, its why I'm here today. I've always had a passion for music, so i eventually had to had to get the drive to get me where I wanted to be. I want my Hailiens to take that advice for not only their dreams, but in life as well.

After this short commercial break, Hailee Steinfeld will be back to perform her breakout hit "Love Myself".

The camera pans over to the stage, as it's suddenly lit light lavender. The stage background graphic has the Love Myself music video playing. The camera then pans to Hailee walking from out the back to the mic, as she is wearing an all black jumper with black heels. Hailee only has herself and her live band with her with no backup dancers. The first verse starts as Hailee starts vocalizing. When the first chorus begins, Hailee breaks out into choreo on the stage. The Love Myself choreo slows down as she enters the 2nd verse and chorus, as it ramps up again. When the bridge and last chorus comes, Hailee hits the huge note almost perfectly. When Hailee finishes the Love Myself performance, Hailee winks to the camera and smiles. "Thank you Cafe Puls!", Hailee exclaims as the picture goes dim.

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring the outbreak smash hit, "Love Myself".

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:12 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on The Voice UK
(United Kingdom, Tier 1)
Saturday, August 15
2/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 The_Voice_UK_Logo_%28ITV%29.png_Logo_%28ITV%29

Tonight on the show we have a pop superstar who just recently released her debut album "Passion", performing her breakout hit off the album titled Love Myself, please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

The camera pans over to the stage, which is lit light lavender. The background graphic has the Love Myself MV playing on it, while the live band begins the Love Myself instrumental. Smoke is also on the stage, and dissipates once Hailee appears. Steinfeld is wearing an all blue jumpsuit, as she begins to vocalizes the first verse. Her Hailiens are in the pit, as they scream crazily as Hailee performs. When the chorus of Love Myself comes, her backup dancers appear out of no where. The backup dancers are wearing a dark blue suit to compliment Hailee's light blue attire. During the chorus, the choreo explodes on the stage and into where the live audience and judges are. Into the 2nd bridge, hailee sung Love Myself with the live audience and judges while giving them the mic. It seemed like everyone knew Love Myself. Hailee made her way back towards the stage for the bridge and last chorus, which she finished strongly. Steinfeld hit the huge note during the bridge, and hit the choreo while singing the chorus live. At the end of the Love Myself performance, Hailee winked at the camera.

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring the outbreak smash hit, "Love Myself".

Truffle
Truffle

Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:37 pm

BILLBOARD: wrote:After nearly a 5 year wait since her last album, the groundbreaking & monumental 'The Pinkprint', Nicki Minaj has finally begun teasing something. Although simply a number, fans have already begun speculating that Minaj is hinting at a possible release date. For what? That's yet to be determined. Minaj has been one of the A-List names in music over the last decade so we're ready for whatever the Queen of Rap has in store for us this era! [Pictures Attached Below]

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 34WdZWG

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 BOs0dtW

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 WafodCw

Venti, ACT2, beysus and despy like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:43 pm
Messiah Records New Artist Announcement
Messiah Records is proud to announce a new record deal with the great Adele.
After Adele's successful albums "19" and "21", Adele has agreed to continue her discography at Messiah Records

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 YL1SKN4

Venti, ACT2 and despy like this post

Truffle
Truffle

Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:48 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 WJ8qLb9

dweebz
dweebz

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:35 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 3MxjvSx

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 JYRVwyz

A music insider has shared a huge collaboration coming soon to all of us. The music insider says Florence Welch, Miley Cyrus from Messiah Records and Hailee Steinfeld from Virgin Records will be joining forces to release a mega collaboration called “Don’t Call Me Angel”. The insider states that though the song is owned by Messiah Records a music group from Warner, Hailee Steinfeld does have writing credits to the song along with Florence Welch who goes by Florence, and Miley Cyrus.
It would seem like the two “feuding” pop stars, Florence and Hailee Steinfeld has quashed their differences and decided to put their talents together.
This song will be released in the middle of Hailee Steinfeld and Florence’s era. As Steinfeld’s “Passion” is still charting top 10 worldwide and Florence’s anticipated rumored album “I Must Not Look Away”, Miley will be kicking off her new era with said mega collaboration.
The song is rumored to be a woman power anthem celebrating independence and female unity. Though there is little known about the song and a release date has not been given yet, the anticipation is very high for these three women.

More information coming soon.

Venti, Jonnyy and despy like this post

Truffle
Truffle

Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 pm
THE FADER wrote:Nicki Minaj will release her highly anticipated lead single off her upcoming 4th album this Friday, August 21st. The rapper took to Instagram to announce the single with the cover art featuring Minaj in a pink outfit made up entirely of dollar bills with Minaj's face plastered on them. The announcement clears up Minaj's mysterious tweet & delete of the number "6" on August 15th (6 days before August 21st).

Minaj's last album, The Pinkprint, was released nearly 5 years ago and was met with critical acclaim and commercial success.

Check out her single cover & announcement below:

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 WQuFiJE

CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 XGUrDST

Venti, ACT2 and despy like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:32 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 26 YrrvEo9
Ava Max X Good Morning America
FRI| August 14th | PAID US I+P

on August 14th Ava Max went on Good Morning America in New York City during her promotional run for her newly released single "Torn" she talks about music and other topics & ends with a special performance of "Torn"

On The Success of Sweet But Psycho
you know it been like such an experience that I'm going to cherish forever, seeing the positive reception to Sweet But Psycho & seeing people of all ages coming together and singing and dancing to the song, stuff like that reminds me why I'm an artist and why I love doing what I do and putting a smile of someones face with sound is worth more than fame and the other materialistic stuff that comes with it, it had a message and it stuck with the people and will forever cherish that moment and hope to have more moments like that, I hope people love the new song too!

On New Music/Album
you know I have been writing a lot of songs and I am still writing songs on the road and I get melodies stuck in my head randomly and you know it comes to me in the most random times but songs a Sweet But Psycho was all made in the studio, so yeah an Album is coming, full of anthemic pop songs and I can't wait to share it with the world

On "Torn"
it's really about a woman finding her strength in a relationship that's unhealthy and doing what's best for her. it's similar to Sweet But Psycho's message but its mostly shining a light on the ups and downs in relationships and learning to love all sides of your loved one, the good and the bad, the Heaven & Hell if you want to say it in that way.

PERFORMANCE:
after the host introduces Ava the camera pans to the stage and Ava is wearing a black beret on the side of her head, black circular sunglasses, a black crop top that has the Max-Cut Logo embroidered on the side, she's wearing black pants with black platform boots, and her signature Max-Cut hair, the song intro begins and the lights turn green and 3 dancers come in, she begins to sing and move around the stage a bit even though its a bit small but she makes use with what she has, she belts out a note after the bridge and ends the song with a pose, the host then goes on to remind everyone that "Torn" is out now everywhere.

ACT2
ACT2

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:48 am
Ava Max X Star 105 Radio
SAT | August 15th | FREE US

on August 15th Ava Max called onto Star 105 Radio to talk about newly released single "Torn" the newfound success & more

On "Torn"
it's really about a woman finding her strength in a relationship that's healthy/unhealthy and doing what's best for her. its mostly shining a light on the ups and downs in relationships and learning to love all sides of your loved one, both the Heaven & Hell that comes out of them

you know it been like such an amazing experience, seeing the positive reception to the song & seeing videos of kids singing and dancing to the song, is why I do what I do and love doing it, it had a message and it stuck with the people and I hope people love this new song even more.

On New Music/Album
I won't say much but what I can say is that I have been writing a lot of songs and continue to write em on the road and yes an Album is coming, its full of anthemic pop songs like Sweet But Psycho & Torn and I can't wait to share it with the world

On Songs, she's obsessed with right now
you know I'm obsessed with my buddy Drakes song "Nonstop" & "Sticky" by Victoria Monet has been popping off so hard and it is what she deserves, shes amazing! I also love Dagny's new song! to be honest I kinda am obsessed with a lot of artist's music! oh I don't know if I can say this or not but I think its ok, I was in the studio with Gaga and she played me some of her new music and I was blown away so I guess that's an exclusive hahaha hope she doesn't get mad at me!

ACT2
ACT2

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:54 am
Ava Max X Centro Suono FM 101.3 (IT)
SUN | August 16th | PAID EU

on August 15th Ava Max called onto  Centro Suono FM 101.3 Radio in Italy to talk about newly released single "Torn"

On "Torn"
it's about a woman finding her strength in a relationship that's healthy/unhealthy and doing what's best for her. the ups and downs in relationships and learning to love all sides of your loved one, both the Heaven & Hellthat comes out of them and it's very influenced by Euro-dance songs cause I am OBSESSED with them, if you listen closely it samples ABBA's "Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man After Midnight" and I'm so grateful they cleared that! cause they make the best melodies and I just knew I had to put it on this song

you know it been like such an amazing experience, seeing the positive reception to the song & seeing videos of kids singing and dancing to the song, is why I do what I do and love doing it, it had a message and it stuck with the people and I hope people love this new song even more.

On New Album
I won't say much but what I can say is that I have been writing songs on the road and yes an Album is coming, expect anthemic pop songs like Sweet But Psycho & Torn.

On Possibility of touring
I'm going to be honest, at this time we are still in the works for that but I would love to tour with this album when its out, so don't worry you'll be the first ones I'll let you know if a tour is happening or not hahaha

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum