Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
dan
dan

CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:38 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 8MJiBiC

Text version + Full Cover:

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:01 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Zeoob-com-g6o3hsjkn9-photo
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Zeoob-com-erkpdefwcl-photo
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:08 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" and European landmarks on Europa FM Romania (Call-In)
(Europe, Free)
Tuesday, July 28
6/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Logo_Europa_FM_2018

Right now calling into the station we have platinum selling pop sensation here to talk her debut album "Passion" and anything else that pops up, Hailee Steinfeld! Please help me welcome her!

The meaning of Passion:
The meaning of my debut album is basically having the courage and will to do anything that your Passion describes to you, mine was always the music industry and I worked my ass off to get to where I am today. I want people to feel inspired and refreshed every time they stream "Passion". Especially my dear Hailiens, they love the message so much.

Song on Passion that means the most to Steinfeld:
It'll have to be In's and Out's, since I wrote the song when I was literally at my lowest. Plus it's self-written from me, so it's highly personal and I find it one of my best songwriting efforts ever. I love it so much. I feel like the most personal song after that is Love Myself, my single right now! And Love Myself's lyrics speaks for themselves.

The meaning behind Passion's album cover:
I chose to do a stripped album photoshoot for Passion since I wanted a simple, yet nostalgic effect. And I especially wanted that to show on the album cover.That's where the huge swing comes in, me showing where I was as a child most of the time to a grown adult figure on that swing.

Steinfeld's last remarks:
My debut album "Passion" is out on all platforms now! Featuring my current outbreak hit "Love Myself". Thank you so much Europa FM for letting me call you all!

Thank you Hailee for calling into the studio. Now we have "Love Myself", the lead single off the debut album "Passion" by the lovely Hailee Steinfeld, now playing on Europa FM Romania! Turn it up!

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring the outbreak smash hit, "Love Myself".

Last edited by Jonnyy on Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:32 am

Hailee Steinfeld talks debut album "Passion", performs Love Myself on Good Morning Britain
(United Kingdom, Tier 2)
Wednesday, July 29
7/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Gmb+logo

This morning on the show we have a platinum selling pop star who just recently released her debut album "Passion". She's here to discuss the album and to perform "Love Myself" for us later on, please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

The meaning of Passion:
The meaning of the album is to basically follow your dreams, no matter the circumstance. Your ambition for you Passion will get you where you need to go. I decided for my debut album to have this theme since I wanted this since I was a little girl. I’m so grateful that it’s happening to me now. I never would’ve thought it would happen full circle like this.

Describe Passion’s sound:
Passion’s sound is pure pop, and very assessable for everyone to hear. Although, the topics just aren’t regular cookie cutter Pop. I talk about real issues that myself and others have experienced while being a young adult in society. I wrap those topics up into catchy melodies and addicting production for you to keep streaming!

UK Hailiens favorite song off Passion?
Actually, my biggest UK hailien fan page on Twitter actually did a poll of the best song on Passion, and Sue Me won with 30%. Now, that foesn’t mesn it will be a single so calm down Hailiens. I’m weighing all my options, plus I’m still pushing Love Myself right now. When the time is right, I’ll start discussing.

Last remarks before performing Love Myself?:
My debut studio album, Passion, is out on all platforms now. Featuring the outbreak lead single, Love Myself, which I am performing after the break!

You heard her viewers, after this short break, we’ll have Hailee Steinfeld back here to perform Love Myself, only on Good Morning Britain!

The camera pans over to the stage, which is lit light blue. The background graphic suddenly plays the Love Myself music video while the Love Myself instrumental starts. Hailee, while on the side of the stage, comes towards the center. Steinfeld is wearing a white spiked leather jacket, a white crop top, and white leggings with black heels. When Hailee starts vocalizing the first verse and chorus to Love Myself, her backup dancers come up from behind her. The choreo ramps up during the last Love Myself chorus, while Hailee continues to blow through the song vocally. At the end of the Love Myself performance, Hailee hits the huge high note at the end of Love Myself and ends with a smile and wink to the camera.

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:18 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Rafaello-x-Normani-FINAL
July 24 | Sponsorship | Advertisement
Ad:

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:21 am

Hailee Steinfeld discusses "Passion" album, performs Love Myself on De Wereld Draait Door
(Europe, Tier 2)
Thursday, July 30
8/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Matthijs_van_Nieuwkerk_DWDD_standaardstill_16_9_cdn_header-1587181911

Tonight on the show we have a global phenomenon who just recently released her debut album titled "Passion", please help we welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

Hailee on Passion's sound:
It's very pure pop, but it doesn't have the traditional topics that pure pop has. Usually in the genre we have mindless sex songs with no purpose, every song on Passion has a purpose. It's not like that with me, it will never be. I had to make Passion, my debut album, have meaning like that. From mental health awareness to body positivity, my debut album, Passion, covers the real issues that young adults face. One of the reasons why I titled the album "Passion".

Hailee on Passion only having 9 songs:
I feel like when albums go past 13 tracks, they have a way higher chance of filler. Below that, your chances decrease. And all my favorite albums of the past had an odd number of tracks, so I just chose 9. Plus I've had good luck with that number in the past, my debut single Love Myself debuted at that number on many charts worldwide.

Hailee on the future:
I'm continuing to push Passion and my current single Love Myself until my label and myself see fit where we can start to push another single, until then it will be how it has always been. But next month I have a couple of surprises, so my Hailiens will have to wait and see!

After this commercial break, Steinfeld will be back to perform her outbreak smash from the album "Passion", Love Myself.

The camera pans over to the performance stage, which is suddenly lit light lavender. The background graphic is set to Love Myself's video, while the instrumental to Love Myself starts. Hailee then comes out from the back of the stage. Steinfeld is wearing an all black jumper with stilettos heels. Hailee's live band is also in the background on stage. After Hailee vocalizes the first verse and chorus, her backup dancers come up from behind her. Then the Love Myself choreo begins. During the choruses, the choreo ramps up heavily. During the 2nd verse and bridge, Hailee and her backup dancers slow down the choreo. Then during the last chorus, the choreo hits harder than it ever did. At the end of the Love Myself performance, Hailee hits the huge high note at the end of Love Myself. Hailee then smiles and winks at the camera.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:50 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 FLORENCE-BANNER
Seth Myers 3/8
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
USA, 440

Host
: Everyone, please welcome our next guest, she is someone who we are listening to this day and her performances have enthralled us all. Please welcome Florence!

FLORENCE ON AMERICAN IDOL
That performance was so amazing. And seeing all the positive reviews and praises it is getting is so comforting. When I perform there is some sort of spirit that just takes over and I just take a back seat when it is happening. Sometimes, I don’t even remember what happened in the show, it is that intense of a high! The rush is so much that it feels like it is not me there. And I say that because you know I’m actually quite a quiet person and calm and nimble, but my performances are something completely opposite. It is so weird, and I do not even know where I get this energy from. But that performance at American Idol was heaps of fun. I wish I could go back again and again. The audience was so into it and they sang with me, it was like having a live choir with me the entire time chanting Only If For A Night.

FLORENCE ON THE ALBUM
The album actually is just about done. This is kind of the first time I am calling it an album because I usually called it a project. Mainly because I didn’t know if it would have been a full length album or an EP. But my record label wanted me to go the full length. I am so grateful for that. The album does have a name but that will be released at a later date. And there are hmm… I think ten songs on the album. Could be more in the future is something sparks me. But there is no release date yet, but it will most likely be in the end of August or September. I am very excited about it.

FLORENCE PERFORMING ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
As the music begins, the background is filled with the newly released music video for Only If For A Night. As Florence starts with the first verse, “And I had a dream” she first takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. Her head slowly descends as she is now in eye contact with the audience. As she continues to the pre-chorus her left hand touches her chest, right above her breasts and then her left hand extends to the left. She does the same with her right hand and by the time she is at the chorus she explodes and pumps her chest out a single time. When the second verse comes, she is back to her calm demeanor. By the time the second chorus come back she leaps to the right of the stage and works the audience. At the end of the song the host, Seth reminds everyone to buy and stream both versions of Only if For A Night.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Footer

Last edited by dweebz on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti and despy like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:51 am
The Talk 4/8
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
USA, 220

Host
: Everyone, today we have a special treat for you guys. We all know her as the beautiful woman who makes our ears listen to sweet music and our eyes follow her in a roaring performance.

FLORENCE ON THE MUSIC VIDEO
The music video took about a week to shoot and complete, and when I got to watch it for the first time, I was balling! It was perfect really. I remember the first day of shooting the video and I was all over the place. I did not even get a good night of sleep the day before because I was so anxious about everything being perfect. And then I kind of had to let that go because I know if its art from my heart, hey that rhymed. If it truly was genuine, it would be perfect already. And I suppose I was right! Vince Haycock really is a genius about everything that he does. I am eternally grateful for his work and everyone’s work on the music video. It is getting so much praise and I am so happy about that.

FLORENCE ON WORKING WITH DUA LIPA
The remix of Only If For A Night has Dua Lipa on it, and working with her was so fantastic. She really knows how to sing these dance pop songs and she does it so well. I was hearing the first cut of it and remember just gasping like… wow this is still Only If For A Night? But in a good way. I was so surprised what she did with it sonically. Its actually out everywhere now. You might as well stream both versions to compare haha.

PERFORMANCE OF ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
The visuals and audio of the music video are playing behind Florence and her band. As the music starts, Florence is behind a skinny mic stand. Her hands clasps on the mic and as her eyes open, she starts singing the first verse to her smash hit song “Only If For A Night”. As the loud bombastic chorus begins, Florence rips the mic off of the stand and runs to the left side of the stage, still behind her band. She expends her left hand to mimic a slow snake while slowly moving her fingers. When the second verse comes up, Florence is back in the middle of the stage and as the second chorus progresses, she now jets to the right side of the stage and dances in her slow snake like motions. When the song ends, Florence is back in the middle of the stage and the hosts remind everyone to watch the music video as well as to buy and stream the merch.

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:53 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 LE1kVnV

Genius Verified 5/8
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
USA, 100

Hello my name is Florence and I will be going through the lyrics of my song, Only If For A Night.

Verse 1:
“And I had a dream
About my old school
And she was there all pink and gold and glittering
I threw my arms around her legs
Came to weeping (came to weeping)
Came to weeping (came to weeping)”

Well, this was quite literally a dream that I had. It felt so real which was the weirdest thing about it all. Everything felt so new, like the first day of school and everything felt so beautiful. It was such a weird feeling that I cannot even come to describe.

Pre-Chorus:
“And I heard your voice
As clear as day
And you told me I should concentrate
It was all so strange
And so surreal
That a ghost should be so practical
Only if for a night”

This is the first time I actually heard what my grandmother sounded like. I lost her before I was born so the fact that my brain could put a voice to her was just amazing. Yes, I’ve seen photos of her but never in person. I didn’t know how she acted, but in this dream, it seems like my brain had recognized and remembered this person.

Chorus:
And the only solution was to stand and fight
And my body was bruised and I was set alight
But you came over me like some holy rite
And although I was burning, you're the only light
Only if for a night

In the dream, my grandmother that I had just met for the first time is giving me advice which seems really weird haha. But the advice was good. It was practical even coming from a ghost. Wow, you know, I think I am the only person right now making actual meaningful, good music. Sometimes, I surprise myself.

Verse 2:
“And the grass was so green against my new clothes
And I did cartwheels in your honour
Dancing on tiptoes
My own secret ceremonials
Before the service began
In the graveyard doing handstands”

Basically, my grandmother and I are kind of catching up on the time we missed out while I was a young girl. This part in the music video actually made me cry the most because the bond between the actors are actually granddaughter and grandmother. It really is a beautiful bond that they have.

Bridge:
“My doe, my dear, my darling
Tell me what all the sighing's about
Tell me what all the sighing's about”

This part is actually my grandmother, and what she says. My parents told me that she does say “My doe, my dear, my darling” so my brain automatically made that in the dream. And plus, I just had to put it in the song. I really love the bridge.

Outro:
“Only if for a night”

Singing this part and hearing it layered over and over and over again was one of the best production things on the track. I really love the outro and I love hearing you all sing it when I am performing live.

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:58 am
Watch What Happens Live 6/8
Thursday, July 30, 2020
USA, 220

Hos
t: Everyone, please come and welcome our next guest, Florence!

FLORENCE ON HER FRIENDSHIP WITH HAILEE
With who now? I’m sorry, I am not sure if I know who that is, or who you’re talking about. Oh! Hayley Williams from Paramore? She makes amazing music. Truly something that can be rivaled to my music. Oh not Hayley Williams? Who now? Oh Hailee Stienfeld? Who is that? I have never heard of that person, sorry to be that man.

FLORENCE ON CAMILA
Oh wow, Andy, I think you’re starting to make people up at this point. Haha, I have never heard of these women. Oh wait! I think I know who you’re talking about. She is in Warner Music Group, right? Haha, this whole time I though her name was Crumble. Well, I hope she is doing well!

FLORENCE ON DRAKE
What a king.

FLORENCE ON DRAKE’S MUSIC
He makes music? I did see the billboard magazine but I thought he was a manager or something. I should check it out.

FLORENCE ON VICTORIA
I plead the fifth.

FLORENCE ON WORKING WITH DUA LIPA
She really is a professional and knows what she is doing in the studio. I remember getting back the cut for the remix and remember thinking wow, I kind of have a club hit on my hands now. It was really cool to see it come to life and it was thanks to Dua singing it and also the producers editing the song. It’s actually out everywhere.

FLORENCE ON HER NEW MUSIC VIDEO
The music video was so much fun to make. I am getting so much love and praise for it and it just really warms my heart. I am very excited to share the rest of my project with everyone. I think you all will love it!

The stage is bright and lit up. Florence is wearing a light blue flowy dress. As the music starts, the background singers start with chanting “Only If For A Night” and the music video starts playing. Her dress is a vision of beauty as the crowd is mesmerized by all of her movements. As Florence is singing and dancing, the audience is really into the music and joins Florence in this declaration of joy. When the song is over, Andy then joins Florence in the stage and reminds everyone to buy and stream her hit single, Only If For A Night.

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:40 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 1758_full-frontal-sam-bee-lrg
July 24 | US | Paid Promo | 1st Normani Article
Interview + Performance:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:39 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Ed403d629e251878422ddc30695beb6ab41c5187
July 25 | US | Paid Promo | 2nd Article
Skit + Performances:
Link Up & Warning are out now

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:30 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 The_Talk_logo
July 27 | US | Paid Promo | 3rd Normani Article
Interview + Performance:
Link Up out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:48 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 05e5b994f431878f16bdf5b7d44878de
July 27 | US | Paid Promo | 4th Normani Article
Performance:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:22 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 EDPYde4UEAALi3N
July 28 | US | Paid Promo | 5th Normani Article
Interview + Performance:
Link Up out now

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:39 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 2aZZ2Sd

Camila Cabello on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
July 24th | US | Tier 2 | I+P
1st article for week of July 24th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Late-Show

Interview:

Performance:

Last edited by beysus on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:02 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 Img
July 28 | US | Paid Promo | 6th Normani Article
I+P:
LInk Up is out now

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:51 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 20 SgEyLAK

JULY 26
(US) AMERICAN IDOL
Paid Promotion

And now, please welcome to the stage rap superstar Drake, here to perform his most recent hit called "Nonstop"!

After being introduced by the hosts, the camera panned to the empty stage, which immediately was lit up red as the beat to "Nonstop" started playing and the audience started cheering. As more lights started pointing to the stage, it was revealed that Drake was sitting in a golden throne, wearing a completely white outfit. The throne was set on top of a cilindrical platform that spinned around slowly. Drake performed the song vigorously, alternating from being on the throne and platform to walking around the empty stage, or even interacting with the roaring audience. When the performance ended, the hosts came back onstage with a cardboard cutout of the "Nonstop" artwork, greeted Drake and reminded the audience that the song is now available for purchase or stream on every platform.

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:05 pm

JULY 27
(US) GENIUS VERIFIED
Paid Promotion

open me bitch!:

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:14 pm
Dancing With The Stars 7/8
Monday, July 27, 2020
USA, 400

After the host introduces Florence, Florence is in the middle of the dancefloor with just a pair of dancers. It is a woman in a white dress that could resemble a wedding dress but it is not a wedding dress. It is closer to a dress an older woman would wear in London around the 60s. The other dancer is a little girl in a yellow dress that goes over the knees. The two are dancing a contemporary dance which is not very common on Dancing With The Stars but the song warrants one. The two dancers seem to have a relationship like mother daughter or daughter and granddaughter. The two are dancing around the dancefloor and doing cool moves. When the song is over, the two dancers bow as everyone is on their feet to cheer Florence and the two dancers.

Last edited by dweebz on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

despy likes this post

dan
dan

Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm

JULY 27
(US) THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW
[I+P]

Paid Promotion

open me bitch!:

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:37 pm; edited 7 times in total

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm
FBE 8/8
Thursday, July 30, 2020
USA, 100

Florence
: Hello guys, my name is Florence and I have a song out called, Only If For a Night. A remix and music video came out this week, you should check it out. But in celebration of the release of my music video I released, I will be reacting to music videos recently released.

FLORENCE REACTS TO MUSIC VIDEOS
Love Myself
You know, I don’t even know who this is. Its called Love Myself? Well, I think its great to have that sort of message. She looks good I will say that.
I wonder what city she’s in. Hmm. The song is nice and upbeat, and it looks like she is having a lot fun. But honestly, I’m not really seeing any sort of substance. Kind of looks cheap to me. Mainly because I just did a music video that is so much better than this, but I think it was a great effort. Im actually ready to go to the next video please.

Sweet but Psycho
Oh wow, that was a terrible scream haha. What an interesting haircut, did she steal it from Sia? Oh, now her eyes are dripping. That’s not cliché at all. Doesn’t this kind of remind you of Pink’s Please Don’t Leave Me, or Gaga’s Paparazzi? Is there anything authenic with this Ava Max girl? I just don’t like the inauthenticity some people bring into the music industry, like just make your stuff. The lyrics actually are pretty nice. Visuals, ehh, kind of serving thief.

My My My
A warehouse with strobe lights… revolutionary. Oh, and its black and white… how interesting. This is kind of a cool video. Great cinematography, and I do love this song.

Oh, this just seems cheap. Can we go on to the next one please?

Only If For A Night
Oh haha, this is mine! You know this video was so much fun to make. I feel like it will be a benchmark.

Florence: Thank you so much for watching FBE. Don’t forget to buy and stream my hit single Only If For A Night, its discounted and there are bundles! Also don’t forget to stream the video. Thanks!

dan
dan

Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:28 pm

JULY 28
(US) THE TODAY SHOW
[I+P]

Paid Promotion

open me bitch!: