Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
dan
dan

CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:10 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 SgEyLAK

AUGUST 7 - AUGUST 13
(WW) Nonstop iTunes Discount

Paid Promotion

CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 QPLKF3c

Venti, despy and jackgrande like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:07 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 8UA8Ufr

Shawn Mendes for Billboard Magazine (US)
August 8, 2020
Tier 3

Excerpt from the Interview:

Since Shawn Mendes last graced our front cover just under two months ago, his career has soared to new heights. With ‘MY MY MY!’ selling almost 4 million copies in the States and over 7 million worldwide, he has established himself as a new pop mainstay. Here to talk to us in the week he’s set to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart, Mendes seems to have no intention of slowing down anytime soon.

Shawn on hitting #1

I really can’t believe it! It is such an honour and I couldn’t be more grateful to everyone that’s still listening and streaming the song, and of course I have to thank my fans. It wouldn’t have happened without them. I can only hope the rest of my music has even half the amazing response ‘MY MY MY!’ has had. Heres to more number ones! This is only the beginning.

Shawn on the ‘MY MY MY!’ Remix

It was really fun getting to work with Hailee again, we’ve become great friends over the last few months as we kind of launched our music careers at the same time. I’m grateful to G-Eazy for getting on the track too, it’s not his usual gig but he really pulled it off.

Shawn on what’s next

Well we had planned to have the second single out quite soon, but since the first one is still doing so well the label wants to push it for a little longer. But I can guarantee it’s coming some time in September, stay tuned! 

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti, Jonnyy, despy and dweebz like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:05 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld talks "Passion" album and relationships, performs Love Myself on The Real (Pre-Recorded Last Week)
(United States, Free)
Friday, August 7
1/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 The-real-logo-enhanced

Today on the show we have a multi-platinum selling pop superstar who recently released her debut album titled "Passion", please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

What's the main theme you want people to get from the album Passion?:
I want people to understand their self worth and always put themselves first. I feel like at many times us, as in young adults, try to please others so much because we're so used to the dependency. I try to push it's ok to be so confident in yourself that it turns to independency.

What inspired the name "Passion" for the album:
Considering it's my debut album, I wanted something that would reflect why i went into the music business. I wanted to showcase my love for music for my debut, something I've had dear to my heart since I was little. "Passion" was the perfect name to reflect that.

Any men in your life?:
I have a certain relationship that could be trending towards that, after a few dates I feel like I like there's something potentially there. However, for my feelings on relationships, please stream Passion!

After this short commercial break, Hailee Steinfeld will be back here to perform her outbreak single Love Myself!

The Real's performance studio lights turn to the stage, where Hailee and her backup dancers have their back turns the opposite way. As the stage turns lavender, the Love Myself instrumental starts. Hailee and her backup dancers turn as Hailee begins to sing the first verse. Steinfeld is wearing a long Guns N Roses shirt and stiletto heels, which fishnets. As Hailee goes into Love Myself's chorus, the choreo gets more intense. Hailee's vocals rise more as Love Myself's climax hits. The stage colors go from lavender to white consecutively everytime the choruses hit. During the choruses, Hailee went toward the judges showing how much she indeeds loves herself. During the Love Myself bridge, the lights got dimmer as the song got slower. After Hailee hit the huge high note, she hit the last choreo steps before ending the Love Myself performance. At the end, Hailee winked towards the viewers watching at home.

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring outbreak smash hit "Love Myself".

Last edited by Jonnyy on Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti and despy like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 YrrvEo9
Ava Max X Z100
FRI | August 7th | PAID US

on August 7th Ava Max went onto Z100 in New York following the release of her second single off her unnamed debut album "Torn" to talk about the meaning of the song & more

On Releasing New Music
you know it been pretty amazing seeing the reception to Sweet But Psycho but I feel like its time to move on to a new song with a new message, and I truly am scared to see the feedback to this new song, it isn't dark like the previous single, but like it is a huge rush of adrenaline even though it is kinda scary, I hope everyone loves it fingers crossed

On Music Growing Up
music has always been around me you know, ever since I was a little girl like my mom was an opera singer and like my uncle was in a banned, it was something that wasn't normal really in Albania but like here in the US growing up in Virginia, music never felt foreign to me at all, I used to join singing contests not to win but just to perform you know? the first time I stepped on a stage and sang I knew I wanted to do this I just didn't know how to get to where I am at now, so here we are haha

On The Song "Torn"
you know its a song about being torn in a relationship, you love how the guy treats you good, but at the same time, he can be kinda crazy hence "you're contagious baby, love when you love me hate me" I think a lot of people can relate to this, you would love to leave the relationship but you kinda love the challenge of it.

dan
dan

Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:53 am

AUGUST 7 - 13
(WW) Nonstop Merch Bundles

Paid Promotion

open me bitch!:

dan
dan

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:03 am

AUGUST 10
(US) The Voice

Paid Promotion
3/8

open me bitch!:

dan
dan

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:13 am

AUGUST 10
(US) The View [I+P]

Paid Promotion
4/8

open me bitch!:

dan
dan

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:20 am

AUGUST 11
(US) Jimmy Kimmel

Paid Promotion
5/8

open me bitch!:

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:22 am

Hailee Steinfeld performs "Love Myself " on Show! Music Core
(South Korea, Tier 2)
Saturday, August 8
2/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 Show%21_Music_Core

Tonight on the show we have a multi platinum selling superstar who recently debuted her debut album titled "passion", give it up for Hailee Steinfeld now performing her outbreak hit, Love Myself!

The stage lights go towards the main stage, which are lit light lavender. The background graphic has purple graphics on it, while the live band starts the Love Myself instrumental. Hailee comes out in an all black jumpsuit, with black heels on. When Hailee starts vocalizing the first verse and finishes, her backup dancers come up from behind her. The choreo to Love Myself then starts. The mentioned choreo is intense during the Love Myself chorus, and slows down again during the 2nd verse. During the bridge and last chorus of Love Myself, Hailee hits the huge high note perfectly, with the crowd making more noise than before. Hailee then goes up into the live audience and sings Love Myself with the audience, One the last line of the song comes, Hailee makes her waydown to the stage and winks at the camera.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut effort "Passion", and food on 106.1 Kiss FM Seattle (Call-In)
(United States, Free)
Sunday, August 9
3/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 340?cb=20140829204212

Calling into the show now we have a pop superstar who recently released her debut album titled "Passion", please help we welcome and greet Hailee Steinfeld on the show!

Describe your debut album "Passion" in a short excerpt:
Well, of course, it's my debut album. My debut album that has songs for about anyone and anybody. My favorite thing about creating this album that it was made with extreme care and thought. I wanted my first album to be easy to go back to and listen, as well as having lyrical depth. Depth that any young adult with current issues relevant to them can relate to. I think I did a good job in doing that.

Any next single discussion?:
I think I'm not done with Love Myself just yet, but I don't know which songs I want to push as a potential 2nd single. I'm really stuck between two songs, and my Hailiens adore both of these songs. I'll say in a few weeks you'll start to get some hints on my next single.

Favorite food?:
I'll say chicken alfredo. i haven't had a bad dish of chicken alfredo yet. That with some soft breadsticks and wine, you really can't beat that at all. I've actually been to Seattle and tried Starbucks over there, and yes they have food y'all. Love the paninis!

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album titled "Passion", is out on all platforms now! While also including my current outbreak single, Love Myself! Thank you for having me 106.1 Kiss FM Seattle!

Thank you Hailee for calling into the show! Now here's Love Myself by the lovely Hailee Steinfeld, now playing on Seattle's #1 hit station, 106.1 Kiss FM!

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:18 pm

Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on Dr. Phil
(United States, Free)
Sunday, August 9
4/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 Img

Today on the show we have a pop superstar who's just released her debut album named "Passion", please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld everybody!

After the camera pans toward the stage, the stage suddenly gets lit up light lavender. Smoke machines start turning and producing smoke, while the Love Myself instrumental starts. The smoke clears and Hailee appears as her band starts playing the Love Myself instrumental. Steinfeld is wearing an all yellow jumpsuit, with bright yellow adidas shoes on. Hailee vocalizes the first verse perfectly as she goes into the first chorus. Then, her backup dancers come up from behind her. Her backup dancers are wearing all white jumpsuits. The choreo gets more intense during the Love Myself chorus. After the chorus, Hailee finds her way into the live audience. Hailee dances and sings with the audience as the bridge comes to Love Myself. hailee hits the huge high note as the crowd goes crazy. Hailee finds her way back to the stage towards the end of Love Myself, as she hits the last part of choreo to it. Hailee winks towards the camera as the Love Myself instrumental finishes.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Hailee Steinfeld performs "Love Myself" on Dancing with the Stars
(United States, Tier 2)
Monday, August 10
5/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 1200px-Dancing_with_the_Stars_Title_Logo.svg

Pop sensation Hailee Steinfeld is here to perform the breakout hit from her debut album titled "Passion", please give it up for Hailee now singing "Love Myself" with our celebrity dancers and trained dancers dancing below to it!

The stage is surrounded with smoke. The dancers are below the singer stage, on the dancer stage. Hailee is on the singing stage, sourrounded by smoke as well. As the Love Myself instrumental starts, the stage is suddenly lit in light purple. The singer stage has a background of the Love Myself music video. Hailee is wearing an all white latex bra and pants with heels, while the dancers are wearing all white dancing attire ready to dance to Love Myself. When Hailee starts the Love Myself 1st verse, The dancers starts dancing fiercely down on the dancer stage. The choreo picks up as Steinfeld vocalizes the first verse, as Steinfeld even hits her own choreo from the singer stage. The DWTS dancers breaks out the dance routine while dancing to the Love Myself chorus. The choreo slows down again as Hailee sings the 2nd verse and bridge, which Hailee hits the high note to the bridge perfectly. During the last chorus, Hailee makes her way down to the dancer stage to join the DWTS dancers in dancing. Hailee and the group of dancers dance simutaneously to Love Myself's last chorus. At the end of the Love Myself performance, they both wink at the camera and hug.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:49 pm

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut LP "Passion" on Z107.7 St. Louis (Call-In)
(United States, Free)
Tuesday, August 11
6/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 Dfa2aabf-e02d-476c-a2dc-332f13504e64

Now calling into the show we have a former actress turned into pop superstar basically overnight, please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

Hailee on having only 9 songs on Passion:
I think it works for this album because I wanted people to re-listen to it especially. I feel like your debut album should be your most listened to one, so why not make it shorter and make people relisten? I get to have a debut album only one time in my life. I had to make Passion count.

Hailee on the most personal song on Passion:
I think Ins and Outs is the most personal song on the record, definitely actually since its self written.I was going through a relationship at the time that was off and on for months, and I finally decided to let my thoughts out on a notebook. I love the outcome that happened.

Hailee on having a multi-million seller:
It's crazy to think about  you guys. Just last year I was in a Pitch Perfect trailer, and now today I'm breaking records globally on about every chart. This experience has made me so humble and grateful to be in this industry. I owe it all to my support system and my amazing Hailiens.

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album, Passion, is out everywhere! Featuring my current outbreak hit, Love Myself! Thank you for having me Z107.7 St. Louis!

That was just Hailee Steinfeld calling into the studio, and now here's Love Myself by her! Now playing on the #1 hit station in St. Louis, Z107.7!

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:48 pm

Hailee Steinfeld discusses "Passion" debut album on Radio City UK
(United Kingdom, Tier 4)
Wednesday, August 12
7/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 CaeOcRf5P3f4i96Zv2_ecZYRSHUq7BYIq138YrPknQTubTTLeUwbOZxtFRhLEjfRJ9zOt-ytS-fWa1GZ9rEqjZwgffifj9gjoDv7

Today in the studio we have a very special guest, all they way from the United States we have Hailee Steinfeld in the studio! Please give it up for her!

Describe the creative process behind making "Passion":
Well it took 6 months to record, and during that time I just wrote ideas down constantly. When i write, I actually have to physically write. It's just not the same on the Notes app. But along with mattias and Robin, who are Mattman & Robin, we created the foundation of something special that I'll always remember. And Julia, Benny, and Justin helped me just secure the vision I wanted for my debut album. I'm so grateful for all of them.

You co-wrote all the songs on Passion, describe how that was like?:
very time consuming, it's like writing out your life events on one paper, but making them make sense. I wrote half of the songs on Passion without a beat before hand, so they were very raw and unpolished. However, when I did find the right beat to match, they just clicked naturally. The songs i wrote towards the favor of the beat i feel are the quickest in tempo.

What did the name "Passion" come from:
The name Passion for my debut album came from multiple sources. I've always had a dream to make music since I was a little girl, so to follow that passion to eventually making it here is why I named it that first and foremost. I also named it Passion because I want to inspire other people, especially my Hailiens, for them to always follow their hearts.

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album "Passion" is available for purchase and streaming on iTunes and Flux now, with my outbreak hit single Love Myself featured on there as well. Thank you Radio City UK!

That was just Hailee Steinfeld here in the studio, and now here's Love Myself by her! Now playing on the #1 hit station in the UK, Radio City!

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:22 pm
Ava Max X MNM Radio
SAT | August 8th | PAID EU (BEL)

on August 8th Ava Max called onto MNM Radio in Belgium via zoom, following the release of her anticipated second single "Torn" to talk about the successful run of Sweet But Psycho & talk about the meaning behind the new song & more

On The Success of Sweet But Psycho
you know it been pretty amazing seeing the reception to Sweet But Psycho & seeing people of all ages coming together and singing the song on videos and stuff and seeing stuff like that reminds me why I became an artist, it had a message and it stuck with the people and will forever cherish that moment, I hope people love the new song too!

On Possibility of Touring
you know you kinda never know like I would LOVE to tour around the world and in Europe, and the label is thinking about that, but you know so far it's still a discussion and you know its kinda something that's too early to think about right now haha, but yes! I would love to tour with this upcoming album.

On The Song "Torn"
its basically a song about being torn in a relationship, and the ups and downs loved ones go through which is very normal just to be clear! everyone has those problems and if you say you don't then you're lying, there are lyrics like "You, you take all of the light away but, but then you give me fireworks I, I think of leaving night and day but, but then you always find the words" I think a lot of people can relate to this a lot.

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:37 pm
Ava Max X La Z 103.5 FM
SUN | August 9th | PAID LA (MEX)

on August 9th Ava Max called onto La Z 103.5 FM in LA via zoom call, following the release of her second single "Torn" to talk about the meaning behind the new song, weird facts about Ava & more

On The Song "Torn"
it's basically a song about being torn in a relationship you know? the ups and downs that everyone goes through with their loved ones which are very normal and common and everyone has those problems, in the song, I sing "You, you take all of the light away but, but then you give me fireworks I, I think of leaving night and day but, but then you always find the words" I think a lot of people can relate to this a lot, you feel misunderstood and about to leave the door but you switch.

On The Success
you know it been pretty amazing seeing the reception to Sweet But Psycho & seeing people of all ages singing the song and stuff, I've had the chance to travel to the UK which was just amazing too and other amazing things I just dreamt of as a kid that I never in a million years thought would happen ever! and I'm forever grateful

On Her Biggest Influences
My mother first, she's a powerhouse and like helped and gave me the opportunities I have now by supporting me after my mother is Madonna, she’s just so incredible. She’s very unapologetic. She’s always open and free and that’s what I want everyone to feel, my favorite song of hers is Like A Prayer. But yeah I look up to my mum mostly. She’s really taught me everything I know.

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:18 pm
Ava Max X Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
MON | August 10th | PAID US I+P

on August 10th Ava Max joined Samantha Bee on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, following the release of her second single "Torn" to talk about the meaning behind the new song & Perform the single

On The Song "Torn"
it's basically a song about the ups and downs that everyone goes through with their loved ones which are very normal and common in relationships, in the song, I sing "You, you take all of the light away but, but then you give me fireworks I, I think of leaving night and day but, but then you always find the words" and I felt like I needed to make a song about that, cause a lot of people feel lost in relationships and forget that it's normal and that we all go through it!

Weird Facts About Ava
you know other than me being both sweet and psycho, like my hair I do have a lot of things people wouldn't expect, I'm very annoying! like no joke all I do is randomly sing around the house and neighbors have the worst of it, I also make BOMB ASS chicken fajitas, I'm allergic to Coconut & Mustard.

On Her Biggest Influences
I look up to my mum mostly. She’s really taught me everything I know. and I'm forever grateful for her. other people are Madonna, Celine, Mariah, Gaga, Britney, Beyonce like I can go on and on and list a lot of powerful women who made it big, whilst being themselves

PERFORMANCE:
After The Host Samantha introduced Ava the Camera faded to the stage camera, Ava was wearing a green crop top under a silver long coat and silver pants with platform boots, rocking her signature Max Cut with green streaks on the long side of her hair, the intro starts and the lights turn on and she grabs the microphone and dances around, she has 3 dancers accompanying her, she the stage lights turn green during the chorus and she ends the song with her hand in the air, the host then reminds everyone to pick up Ava's new single "Torn" Available everywhere.

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:34 pm
Ava Max X Flux
TUE | August 11th | FREE US

on August 11th Ava Max posted a video on her Flux Channel where she answers questions by her fans & Performs an accoustic version of her new single "Torn"

Ava: Hello everyone watching my name is Ava Max, today I'm doing a Q&A answering some fan questions, stick around later for a performance of my New single "Torn"
*Torn Instrumental plays in the background
Question 1: if you could turn into an animal which animal would you be?
Probably a sloth cause they are lazy and they probably have the best time sleeping around all the time hahaha
Question 2: Could you tell us more about the album?
The entire album is very, very empowering, it's mainly super powerful and they're very anthemic female empowerment songs. never shared anything like that, that felt good to let out hahaha
Question 3: What is the inspiration behind Torn?
its about a woman finding her strength in a relationship that's unhealthy and doing what's best for her. its a bit similar to Sweet But Psycho's message but its mostly shining a light on the ups and downs in relationships, and wanting to normalize seeing that, because its a sign of a healthy relationship between two loving and caring people
Question 4: will you ever decide to cut the other side of your hair?
NEVER! haha no I'm joking, maybe? I like how my hair is as it is now so who knows maybe I'll hate it later.

PERFORMANCE:
the camera fades in and you see Ava on a stool alongside her guitarist with a mic stand in front of her, she's wearing this graffiti-inspired look with matching jacket and pants, she sings the song much more slower than the studio track and gives you emotion in the song and emphasizes the lyrics, on the end of the bridge she belts out a note, and ends the song then waves to the camera and blows a kiss.

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:44 pm
Ava Max X Late Night with Seth Meyers
WED | August 12th | PAID US I+P

on August 12th Ava Max joined Late Night with Seth Meyers to talk about music, NY, new single "Torn" & a special performance of the new single

Seth: Welcome to the show Ava! how are you doing?
Ava: I'm amazing I just dropped my new single and my heart is screaming ahhh
Seth: I heard the song and you know its very infectious and kinda has a disco feel to it, reminds me of Madonna
Ava: I did try to channel my inner Madonna while recording the song so it's amazing to hear you say that
Seth: you live in new york, what are your thoughts on the cold weather here?
Ava: you know its so random like its the summer and its suddenly cold for no reason? I mean new york people go through way worse so we can handle it hahaha
Seth: So your new single "Torn" is out now and you know the lyrics are pretty interesting, what is the song about?
Ava: basically a song about the ups and downs that everyone goes through with their loved ones which are very normal those toxic unhealthy moments that bring us closer, you know in the song, I sing "You, you take all of the light away but, but then you give me fireworks I, I think of leaving night and day but, but then you always find the words" and I felt like I needed to make a song about that, cause that's we all go through!

PERFORMANCE:
after Seth introduces Ava the Camera pans to the stage, she is wearing platform boots, her signature maxcut hair a black hair, circular sunglasses, and a poofy black jacket, and white pants, the intro starts and Ava begins to sing the song as 4 dancers join in, she sings with a reverb effect over her voice, she dances around with her dancers and belts out a note during the bridge, the song ends and the host then reminds everyone to pick up Ava's new single "Torn" Available everywhere.

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:58 pm
Ava Max X Elle Song Association
THU | August 13th | PAID US

on August 13th Ava Max did the Elle Song Association challenge following the release of her second single Torn

Ava: Hey guys, it’s Ava Max and I’m going to be playing a game of Song Association!
Elle Song Association theme clip, featuring Ava looking seriously at the camera as it zooms in "let's do this"

Ava:
I'm gonna be either so good at this or so bad oh my god hahaha

Word - Emotion
Ava: this is so easy oh my god
"You've got me feeling emotions
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
You've got me feeling emotions
Higher than the heavens above"
Ava: “Emotions” by Mariah Carey. my Queen! *tries to do the whistle notes

Word - Romance
Ava: hmmmm Romance, lemme think of it wait..
"oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Caught in a bad romance"
Ava: “Bad Romance by Gaga my fellow label mate ahh can't believe I can even say that! I love her so much

Word - control
Ava: Okay, lemme think a bit
"She loves control, she wants it her way
And there's no way she'll ever stay unless you give it up"
Ava: “She Loves Control” by Camila Cabello, she's very talented and we spoke over the phone, she's very sweet!

Word - Torn
Ava: please, that's all you got?
"oh I wanna stay, wanna walk out the door, oh no! right now baby I'm torn"
Ava: my new single torn came out this Friday, I hope everyone likes it

Word - Queens
Ava: Okay, last one… what is THIS? ok I got it
"If all of the kings had their queens on the throne
We would pop champagne and raise a toast
To all of the queens who are fighting alone
Baby, you're not dancin' on your own"
Ava: that’s a preview of an unreleased song! one of my favorites! coming out soon maybe? I don't know *laughs* its called Kings & Queens can't wait for y'all to hear it

Venti, beysus and despy like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:41 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 1200px21

Shawn Performs on The Voice Denmark (DEN)
August 8th, 2020
Tier 3

Host: Making his international TV debut to perform the global hit ‘MY MY MY!’, welcome Shawn Mendes!

The camera pans to the darkly lit stage where Shawn is stood alone under a spotlight, he begins to sing the song acapella. The music crashes in as the chorus begins and the stage is illuminated, revealing a troop of dancers behind him who perform some choreo whilst Shawn stands to sing the chorus. During the second verse he walks to the side of the stage to reach the audience full of fans and touches their hands, he then walks back to the centre of the stage to sing the chorus. The camera is above the stage and Shawn looks up to it to sign the bridge whilst the dancers are circled around him, they burst back into their choreography as Shawn sings the last chorus and the white lights flash like in the music video. Shawn thanks the crowd as the performance finishes.

Host: ‘MY MY MY!’ Is available to stream now everywhere!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:00 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 88-88910

Shawn Interview on Touche Pas A Mon Poste (FR)
August 10th, 2020
Tier 2

Host: Here to talk to us about his hit single in his first ever French television appearance, make some noise for Shawn Mendes!

Shawn: Hi! Thank you for having me.

Host: So we have you on a pretty exciting day! Today your single ‘MY MY MY!’ *crowd cheers* hit number one in America, and is top 5 in almost every region including Europe. How does it feel and congratulations!

Shawn: It’s really unbelievable to me, I just can’t thank everyone enough. Especially everyone over here and outside of the States who are listening, I never thought my songs would have that much reach. I can’t wait for you guys to hear the next one!

Host: This is pretty huge success for someone so young and also for someone so new to the industry, how are you handling all of it?

Shawn: I just take each day as it comes, If I think about millions of people knowing my voice or my name it can get overwhelming. But most of all I have an amazing team around me, not only just my friends and family but my management and all of the crew that travel with me everywhere. It’s like a second family!

Host: Now whilst you’re in France, will you be doing some sight seeing or coming back here soon?

Shawn: I wish I had time to go and see Paris since it’s my first time here, but I have to fly off to the UK tonight for some promo tomorrow. But I will definitely be back here for some more performances, or if not on tour! I can’t wait to see everyone.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:44 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 Gmb-0211

Interview + Performance on Good Morning Britain (UK)
August 11th, 2020
Tier 2

Hosts: Here for the first time on GMB and on UK television, we have new pop prince Shawn Mendes. Welcome!

Shawn: Hey it’s great to be here!

Hosts: First we have to talk about the success of your single ‘MY MY MY!’ It’s sold over 7 million copies worldwide already, and is quickly rising on the UK charts. Are you hoping to reach the top of the charts here too?

Shawn: Well that would be amazing if that happens! Lots of my family are from the UK so that would be a really proud moment for them. Luckily I’m set to be spending more time here for some promo so I’ll get to spend some more time with them and in the UK in general, I love it here!

Hosts: We can’t wait to see more of you on our screens! Do you have any more plans for the next single after this?

Shawn: We will see how it goes for the next month but I’m hoping to get it out in September. I feel like I can’t wait any longer!

Hosts: Any hints on what the song will sound like?

Shawn: You know I had a second single choice pretty much set in stone a few months ago, but I’m quickly changing my mind about what I want it to be. You will have to stay tuned and keep streaming my my my in the meantime!

Hosts: We definitely will be! And now performing for us, let’s hear it once again for Shawn Mendes with ‘MY MY MY!’.

Shawn opts for another acoustic performance of the song, this time with some backing vocalists and his guitar. He is sat on a stool wearing a white top, denim jacket and black jeans. On the screen behind him are black and white slow motion visuals of the night sky with rain and thunder from the music video.  

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

beysus
beysus

Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:59 pm
Camila Cabello Announces She's Taking A Break
CAL: Season 1 - Page 24 Image0

In the announcement, Camila says she overworked herself and needs to take some time off to rejuvenate and come back stronger than ever.

She also announces a gift for the fans, the music video for her global smash "She Loves Control" out TONIGHT!

Full Announcement:

Venti, Jonnyy and despy like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on The Voice of Norway
(Europe, Free)
Thursday, August 13
8/8

On the show tonight we have a global pop superstar who is tearing up the charts everywhere, here is Hailee Steinfeld here to perform "Love Myself!

The stage lights turn lit lavender and transitions while the televised camera turns towards the stage. The background graphic video has the Love Myself video playing on it, while the live band starts the Love Myself instrumental. Hailee comes out in an all white dress which is short, and heels that match. After Hailee sings the first Love Myself verse, her backup dancers come from behind her. The dancers behind her are wearing all black jumpsuits. Hailee and her backup dancers then dance to choreo that's very intense during the choreo, which Hailee herself perfects while singing completely live. During the second verse, Hailee and her dancers go into the live audience. The routine continues as Hailee and her dancers go back to the main stage while performing Love Myself. Hailee even high fived one of the judges who was singing and dancing to the song. Once Hailee and her backup dancers got back to the stage, she hit the hugh high note at the end of Love Myself, which the crowd roared to. Hailee winked at the camera at the end of the performance.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum