Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:03 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 3hbqt0Y

"Passion" merch bundles and "Love Myself" merch bundles and discount available on HaileeSteinfeld.com for #PassionReleaseWeek

Listed items are now available to purchase on HaileeSteinfeld.com in celebration of Hailee's Passion release. Available until July 17, 2020.

Signed "Love Myself CD + Digital Download
Signed "Love Myself" Vinyl + Digital MP3
"Passion" Digital Album
"Passion" Shirt + Digital Album
"Love Myself" Shirt + Digital MP3
"Love Myself" Tote + Digital MP3
"Passion" Tote + Digital Album
Signed "Passion" 2LP Vinyl + Digital Album
Double Shirt + Double Tote + Digital Album + Digital MP3
Signed "Passion" CD + Digital Album
"Love Myself" Discount
"Passion" CD + Digital Album

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 LxzE4YJ

℗ 2020 Virgin Records, an imprint under Universal Music Group

ACT2, beysus, jackgrande and dweebz like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:42 am

Hailee reveals her debut album "Passion" at #PassionReleaseParty, industry personnel and music artists arrive in class
(United States, Free)
Friday, July 10
1/8

Music Industry execs, artists, mega stars, etc. were at Hailee Steinfeld's release party for her debut album "Passion". The event held at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA and hosted by Jonny Braun and Virgin Records, lasted 4 hours in total, which the red carpet happened in the first hour. The second hour had the tracklist revealed, as well as people simply having social hour while they wait to listen to Hailee's album. Many music stars  posted their look and activities on social media platforms while at the #PassionReleaseParty.

First we start with the star of the night, Hailee Steinfeld of course, showing off an all while elegant cowgirl look ready to reveal her album.
(this is one of the many looks from the night from Hailee)

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Normal_004~166CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Normal_001~273

Dua Lipa and Hailee Steinfeld pose for the IG and cameras while at #PassionReleaseParty. Sources at Virgin and Desperado camps say a collab could be in the works between the two pop stars, although Hailee did have a wish that Dua didn't have such giraffe height.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Normal_003~201

Florence was also seen at the #PassionReleaseParty, although she didn't get into the actual event. Sources said she got handed a mop and bucket immediately upon arriving on the red carpet.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Old-women-cleaning-to-much-picture-id508452844?k=6&m=508452844&s=612x612&w=0&h=kXz4I7q_GmAr2kDj2xcowkdlQe2TLjZNmweFJ9blGX0=

Katy Perry also arrived at the #PassionReleaseParty, and below is pictured at the party's elegant red carpet. Hailee described her dress as "as platinum as Harley's in Hawaii". We see this as a huge compliment from Hailee to the blond pop star.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Katy+Perry+2019+Baby2Baby+Gala+Presented+Paul+rWwVef3tiVUl

Radius looking pole'ish as ever at the #PassionReleaseParty, I wonder if she got into catering?

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 60864403_628269447646642_397912707201773219_n

Hannah Montana raised her arms at the red carpet but failed to bring Degree deodorant with her, reports say paparazzi had sudden sinus problems when she walked her turn at the red carpet.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Unknown

Camila Cabello arriving at the red carpet at #PassionReleaseParty, reports from Virgin Records janitorial service employees surfaced that her and Ty Dolla $ign snuck off to the event's bathrooms to exchange some white liquid. Will this hookup put Camila at the top of Flux's Rap radar?

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Image0

Hailee's best friend, Normani, was of course at the #PassionReleaseParty! The dark chocolate superstar was pictured in a short yet glorious African pattern dress, and took pictures with the Flux CEO, Dylan. Although, we thought the Flux CEO was surely black...??

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 2019+Roc+Nation+BRUNCH+Arrivals+6pUgrvzAxYSxCAL: Season 1 - Page 13 9bcb90d1e85c8f8166b5c745f46439915c6e2cfar1-1242-1231v2_uhq

Hailee Steinfeld's GBF, just kidding!, the cuter than ever Shawn Mendes was seen partying with Steinfeld during the release party. The two pop stars have a collab on Hailee's album titled "Rock Bottom". The two friends also had may drinks together, jungle juice and all, and it was reported that Shawn twerked on Hailee to his new single My My My.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Tumblr_pgkn7c0S0j1txzbmgo1_r1_540

The last hour revealed the 9 track album in it's entirety. People appreciated, danced, and cried at the music they were hearing. Passion was immediately raved from industry personnel and artists at the event. When the album finished playing, everyone clapped and cheered loudly for a good 3 minutes before Hailee got everyone to calm down. Shortly after, everyone chanted "Princess! Princess! Princess!" I guess we can say Hailee's debut album got Hailee closer to claiming a specific Princess of Pop title, watch out Gurney.

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring smash hit "Love Myself", as well as album tracks "Hell No's and Headphones" and "Rock Bottom", featuring Shawn Mendes.
Album and single merch bundles, and "Love Myself" at discounted price are all now available on HaileeSteinfeld.com.

Venti, beysus, despy, hammer, jackgrande and dweebz like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:00 am

Hailee Steinfeld starts Passion era at Good Morning America, performs Love Myself
(United States, Paid)
Friday, July 10
2/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Latest?cb=20150902032527

Good Morning America! The date is Friday, July 10, and this morning we have a pop superstar that's fresh off hosting a wild debut album release party, and now is here to promote with interviewing and performing for us for said album which is "Passion",  out now on all platforms. Please give it up for Hailee Steinfeld!

How was it like debuting Passion in front of fellow colleagues and execs?:
First of all, I have to say that the party was better than what I could ever ask for. I saw all my industry friends and associates, along with very important people I got the chance to make connections with hearing my debut album. I'm so proud of the reception I received at the party for Passion. I'm especially proud of all the looks people pulled off. Other than my look, my favorite look at the Passion release party would have to be Florence's. The mop stains looked good on her gown. Other than that, towards the end of the party was one for the books. The really chanted my name and "Princess!" minutes after we finished playing the album. I kinda cried.

Describe the album in a short excerpt for us:
Well the album is titled "Passion" and it's basically my mental story from coming from the acting world into the music industry. I've been writing songs even bore I thought of a musical career, and I stacked actually about 12 self-written songs before I got signed to Jonny and Virgin. I actually got to have a self-written song on this record, Ins and Outs, which I'm extremely proud of.However, my debut album has 9 tracks. I wanted my debut effort to be short and simple, I feel like some artists have the tendency to carry out albums for extra streams or SPS. A good album is when you don't realize the time while listening to it. While writing this album, I dealt with mess arounds and relationships that I'm now out of. Those stories are also spread across the album. As well as my state of mind while being antisocial, and body positivity. I have a full range of topics on Passion, hence the name. I wanted most of the things I'm passionate about to be ironically named Passion. *laughs*

What song is your personal favorite off "Passion" and why?:
Actually that's a very hard question. I have multiple, but my absolute favorite would have to be Sue Me. That was the favorite at the Passion release party, and I feel like that one will eventually have to be a single. It's so instant and catchy, and the lyrics are inspirational to get out of a toxic relationship which you're getting blamed for everything all of the time. I try to make my writing as realistic and relatable as possible, and I think my Hailiens will be appreciative of what I produced.

Well Hailee, is there anything else you want to say before you perform for us?:
My debut album "Passion" is now out for everyone, and I mean everyone. My website now has "Passion" and "Love Myself" merch bundles, as well as my current single "Love Myself" is now discounted all for this tracking week. Go get it while supplies last. Thank you!

Hailee Steinfeld is now back to perform "Love Myself" the current single and featured album track to her debut album "Passion" that's available on all platforms now. Let's give it up for Hailee Steinfeld!

"I love me!" hailee exclaims, as the crowd cheers as they know the record surely. The stage is set in New York's Central Park, while the stage itself is glisttening in light lavender as the sun shines on Hailee. Steinfeld is wearing a white spiked leather jacket, a white latex bra, white leggings, and white heels. Hailee's backup dancers transition into a faster choreo, matching Love Myself's tone. The backup dancers are wearing all white. As Hailee and her dancers enter the Love Myself chorus, the head towards the New York central park crowd, letting some of the audience sing the lyrics. Toward the end of the performance, Hailee heads towards back north of the stage and ends with the high note to Love Myself. Hailee hits the last step the the Love Myself choreo and winks at the GMA television camera.

Featuring smash hit "Love Myself", as well as album tracks "Hell No's and Headphones" and "Rock Bottom", featuring Shawn Mendes.
"Passion" and "Love Myself" merch bundles, and "Love Myself" at discounted price are all now available on HaileeSteinfeld.com.

Last edited by Jonnyy on Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:48 am
Shawn features on label mate Hailee Steinfeld's new album 'Passion' and attends release party

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Img_5325

Venti and Jonnyy like this post

beysus
beysus

Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:17 pm
Camila Cabello's Manager, Irving Azoff Requests Official Audit of iTunes Chart

Venti, ACT2, Jonnyy and jackgrande like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:47 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 9b4XwU0CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 DNy6abE

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:14 pm

Saturday Night Live: Hailee Steinfeld
Pop Star shows off former acting chops in explosive skit, performs Love Myself and Hell No's and Headphones
(United States, Paid)
Saturday, July 11
3/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 IK1celMCAL: Season 1 - Page 13 2MAo5xP

Host: Chris Evans

Intro Promo:
Chris: Hi, I'm Chris Evans and I'm hosting the SNL season premiere with Hailee Steinfeld. You know Hailee, why wasn't I invited to the Passion Release Party?
Hailee: Oh Chris, unless you put a deposit down for the funding of my Passion World tour then your invite was automatically voided. And you know, an actual good paying acting gig has been crickets for you so.
Chris: Bitc-....B-Beautiful girl! Mhm.

Skit:
The set resembles Hailee Steinfeld's Passion Release Party for her debut album, Passion. Many cracked out whores and heroine shooters are at this event, and news reporter/maid of the night Hagrence is interviewing stars at the party while scrubbing Hailee's dressing room every hour.
Hagrence: I'm live from the #PassionReleaseParty here in the UK-
Producer: Hag we're not in the UK, this is the US where you're unknown.
Hagrence: Oh yes, that's correct! We're in the states in Los Angeles! Anyways, many stars are here at this party so let's go find some!
Finds Camila Cabello near the bathroom
Camila: *talking to random white girl* So yes girl, I really did call Normani a ni- oh heyyyyy random woman! What do you want?[
Hagrence: We're here to talk to you about your time at the Passion party so far!
Camila: Well the girls are wondering how Hailee paid for this considering her Hot 100 position, but the scenery is cute! But let me go woman, I saw a rapper give me the signal...
Finds Jonny Braun in catering
Hagrence; Well isn't it the man of the hour!
Jonny: If you want a picture, show a receipt of Passio-..oh...I- aren't you Florence from overseas..how did you get an invite?
Hagrence: Me and Rarity know how to jump a fence, anyways. How are you feeling about the party so far?
Jonny: Just had to rip some fabric from Hailee's dress because she wasn't showing enough skin, but it's fine! How's the mop and bleach?
Hagrence: Haha really funny...oh my god is that Hailee and Shawn dancing overthere?
Finds Hailee and Shawn on the dance floor
Shawn: *screams* REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUT AUBREY, BIG ACOUSTIC GUITAR HOE FIVE SIX FIGURES!!
Hailee: *screams as well* STRIPES ON MY ASS, SO HE CALL THIS PUSSY TIGGER!
Hagrence: woah guys hey! I can barely ask anything because of the loud music, but are you all enjoying the party so far?
Hailee: Girl im so thankful Jonny did this for me, if not then I wouldn't be partying with my bestie right now! By the way, Shawn mega twerks better than me!
Shawn: Wait Hailee baby, isn't that your ex man Derek?
Man that resembles BoyToySoldier roams around the dancefloor
Hailee: Girl the random bathhouse zombie...
Shawn: Also before you walk away corpse, tell the girls to download and stream my girl's album Passion NOWWWW. My My My out too. Ahhhhhh!
Hagrence: Well there we have it guys! Reporting live from the Passion Release Party, by the way PLEASE stream Only For-
Jonny: NO FREE PROMO. *kicks camera*

Performance:
Now on the stage...here's Hailee Steinfeld...

The light gets brighter on the stage. Hailee is wearing a black latex jumper that shows skin. The instrumental of Hell No's and Headphones starts. Hailee walks over to the stool, as she begins to vocalize. The background imagery of the stage changes to a gloom vibe, which matches the song's theme and pace. As the chorus hits hailee vocalizes perfectly matching the studio version of Hell No's and Headphones. After the chorus, the playback transitions. The transitions made back up dancers come out from backstage to join Hailee onstage. The transition to Love Myself was smooth, seeing Hailee and her dancers doing more uptempo choreo as the tracks transition. As the actual instrumental to Love Myself starts, Hailee and her dancers sit down stylish at the front of SNL's stage. After Hailee sung the first chorus of Love Myself, the dancers and Steinfeld get up and go into full choreo. Hailee is doing intense choreo while singing Love Myself 100% live. The stage is set to a light lavender, offsetting the dark mood of HNAH. The choreo gets even faster towards the last chorus, as Hailee slows down Love Myself to hit the final big note. Afterwards, hailee finishes the Love Myself choreo fiercely. Steinfeld proceeds to wink and kiss towards the camera.

Album and single merch bundles, and "Love Myself" at discounted price are all now available on HaileeSteinfeld.com.

Venti, ACT2, beysus, hammer and jackgrande like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:26 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 2x1IfCD
Ellen 1/8
Friday, July 10, 2020
USA, 440

Host
: Our next guest is someone who is making her second week in the United States of America count. She came all the way from the United Kingdom and we have been bopping to her music for some time now, its Florence.

FLORENCE ON MEETING ELLEN
Woah it’s actually you! Like you are in front of me and I am talking to you. I could never imagine this actually happening in real life. Wow, I feel like I have really made it! I have watched my favorite celebrities on your show at home on YouTube for years. And now I am one of them. I definitely be watching this over and over again when I get back to my hotel.

FLORENCE ON HER MUSIC
You know, the music is so personal to me. I write a lot, and when I write it comes from occurrences that are happening at the moment or sometimes dreams that I have. Actually, the song, Only If For A Night came from a dream that I had with my grandmother. The peculiar thing about the dream is that I had never met my grandmother because she died before I was born. So, when I could talk to her and she gave me some practical advice, it was something that I had to immediately write down. Some time passed and I put a chorus to it, made verses, and a bridge and boom I had a song. With all the songs that I had written for my upcoming project, I knew that this is the song that I wanted to start off with.

FLORENCE PERFORMING ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
As the lights become brighter, Florence and her entire band can be seen in the back. Florence steps up as the band starts playing and starts to sing the first verse of the song. When the pre-chorus starts into the chorus, Florence says dance with me and with her dress floating through the air she leaps to one side of the stage and starts dancing. She then calms down and makes her way to the center of the stage to complete the second verse. By the time the second chorus starts she is on the other side of the stage. When the song is over, Ellen meets Florence in the middle of the stage and reminds the audience to buy and stream Florence’s hit song “Only If For A Night”.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 O1KFadZ

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:30 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 0J9xcUe

Billboard Magazine 2/8
Saturday, July 11, 2020
USA, 220

FLORENCE ON HER MUSIC
My music is something that is special to me. I have a journal of poems and these poems really become the music of my life. I write just about anytime something comes to me. If I see something worth writing about, I will immediately pick up my journal and start writing or even doodling. It is quite therapeutic for one, but those poems can become songs that I later develop. So yes, the music can be very personal but I feel like personal music is good music. No one wants something that is generic all the time, but I do feel like there should be a balance of generic pop music and then some more meaningful songs that really make you think or even spark a discussion.

FLORENCE ON ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
You know, that song actually came from a dream that I had a while ago. The dream was something absolutely special because it was about my grandmother. Now the scary thing about it is that I never met my grandmother. I knew what she looked like because of old records and pictures but I never talked to her. So, when I got to talk to her, I guess my brain fabricated a voice and manualism for me. I was something truly spectacular. So immediately when I woke up, I had to quickly write it all down before I had forgotten it. But I think for the most part I did a great job remembering and writing everything down. It was such an incredible dream but I am happy that it happened. It taught me so much in my life.

Last edited by dweebz on Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:36 pm
The Voice 3/8
Monday, July 13, 2020
USA, 500

FLORENCE PERFORMING ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT

Florence is wearing a light blue light cloth dress that easily floats in the air. As the music starts, and the band is behind her, Florence’s chin is up as she starts singing the first verse. With her eyes closed her head rolls in a complete circle. When the pre-chorus hits, her eyes immediately open and she raises both of her hands in a quite static way. When the chorus begins, she snatches the mic from the stand and jets to the right side of the stage. She makes eye contact with an audience member who is singing the song with her word for word. When the second verse comes back, things are a bit calmer as she is saving up energy for a second chorus. When the bridge comes, she is at the judges and jumping with the audience. By the end of the song, she is on her knees with her head racing up. The audience applauds her with a standing ovation.

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:22 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 HesHMbn

Text version:

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:34 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 4DnlE7F

Text version:

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:44 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 VWBF6GC

Text version:

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:04 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Scux7ej

Text version:

@beysus @dweebz @venti @jonnyy

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:19 am

Venti and dan like this post

hammer
hammer

Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:58 pm
Rarity Announces Downhill From Here Music Video & Remix!!

She also tweeted a teaser to the music video.

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:39 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Uxt72s10

Interview with Hot 97 FM (US)
July 10th, 2020
Free

Shawn on his relationship with his fans

I try to speak to them all the time on twitter! It’s weirdly become part of my morning routine, sometimes I talk to them before responding to any of my messages or even the girl next to me *laughs*. But yeah it’s gotten to the point where I know lots of them by name and I recognise lots of them that come to shows or wait outside interviews and stuff. 

Shawn on social media

I love it, it’s great to connect with friends and fans from all over the world. But like everything I try and limit my time on it, sometimes I’ll take a break for a few days since stan Twitter can be a lot! It also gave me my career so I can’t be mad.

Shawn on his album

The creation of my album has gone through a lot of phases. There was a point where I wanted it to sound one way, then completely switched to something else and scrapped everything. But I think I’ve found a happy medium of what I want, and it’s better than it ever was originally. And don’t ask me when it’s coming, I don’t fucking know!

Shawn on where he sees himself in 20 years

Hopefully with a family, that’s my main goal in life! But hopefully still making music, I hope I’ve learnt enough by then to be able to produce and write and publish all my own work. To become truly independent would be such an achievement for me!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now
jackgrande
jackgrande

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:43 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 The_ta10

Shawn Interview on The Talk (US)
July 13th, 2020
Tier 3

Sharon: Our next guest is a teen online musical sensation, racking up millions of views on YouTube and Tik Tok, but now he’s making it mainstream. Please welcome to the show Shawn Mendes!

Shawn walks on as the audience and panelists applaud, ‘MY MY MY!’ is playing in the background.

Shawn: Hi everyone! Thanks for such a warm welcome.

Sharon: Our pleasure! There has been a huge buzz about you coming on the show today not only on social media but the crowd outside! How does it feel to have so much support?

Shawn: It is so appreciated and without my fans I wouldn’t be here so everything I do is for them! I think as someone so new in the industry it’s important to stay humble and know why you’re here so I try meet everyone outside wherever possible.

Sharon: You are so right! Too many of these now pop stars get too big for their boots way too quickly, I think that attitude will get you far.

Shawn: I hope so.

Sharon: So your debut single ‘My My My!’ has been out for a month now, how has the journey been?

Shawn: It has been an amazing month, it’s still crazy going on TV or doing appearances but I’m getting used to it. I don’t know if or when when all of this will end so I’m appreciating every minute. But I’m also already so desperate to release more music, I feel so mean only giving my fans one song but they won’t have to wait too long hopefully.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:47 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Tds-wi10

Interview + Performance on The Daily Show With Trevor Noah (US)
July 13th, 2020
Tier 3

Trevor: And now here to kick off the show performing his hit single ‘MY MY MY!’, Shawn Mendes!

It starts with a close up on Shawn sat down with a spotlight on him, he looks into the camera and begins to sing. As the chorus begins he stands up and the stage illuminates with a row of colourful lights at the top of the stage flashing whilst Shawn moves with the music. The music drops out for the bridge as Shawn takes it acapella, he then belts out the final chorus when the music crashes back in. Shawn thanks the crowd as he finishes his performance.

Trevor makes it back onto the stage.

Trevor: Amazing performance, ‘MY MY MY!’ is out now! Stick around for more of Shawn.

*cuts to a commercial break*

Trevor: Welcome back. We are still with Shawn Mendes who just gave us an amazing performance! *crowd cheers*

Shawn: Thank you!

Trevor: Tell us a little bit about the meaning of the song and how it came about.

Shawn: Well I made it about a year ago now at one of the writers on the songs home studio actually, we were all a little hung over from the night before but were inspired by all the music we were hearing and dancing to. I was just at the start of a relationship then so I wanted to write about that yeah.

Trevor: You also have a new song on Hailee Steinfeld’s new album right?

Shawn: Yes it’s my first collaboration to be released, it’s really exciting. It’s called 'Rock Bottom’, she sent me the song about a month ago and I liked the vibe of it so I recorded it pretty quickly. We got to celebrate at her album party on Friday!

Trevor: And how was that?! I heard there was a crazy amount of celebs there, any interesting encounters?

Shawn: Well I got to meet a lot of people but one person I didn’t meet was that new girl Rarity? She was sat on her own in the corner, it seemed like everyone was avoiding her since I don’t think she speaks English but um… I did get to meet Camila! She had a white stain on her dress but she looked great.

Trevor: It was a pleasure having you on the show. ‘MY MY MY!’ is out now on all platforms! 

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:27 pm
Shawn announces 'MY MY MY!' music video release date with cryptic teaser

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Img_5410

Venti, ACT2 and beysus like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:26 pm

Hailee Steinfeld performs "Love Myself" on American Idol
(United States, Paid)
Sunday, July 12
4/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 4471992-american-idol-logo-png-2-png-image-american-idol-png-436_273_preview

Tonight on the show we have a rising pop star who's just released her debut album, "Passion", that's out on all platforms right now! Here to perform her breakout smash "Love Myself", here's Hailee Steinfeld.

The American Idol lights turn to the stage, where Hailee and her backup dancers have their back turns the opposite way. As the stage turns lavender, the Love Myself instrumental starts. Hailee and her backup dancers turn as Hailee begins to sing the first verse. Steinfeld is wearing a long Nirvana shirt and stiletto heels, which fishnets. As Hailee goes into Love Myself's chorus, the choreo gets more intense. Hailee's vocals rise more as Love Myself's climax hits. The stage colors go from lavender to white consecutively everytime the choruses hit. During the choruses, Hailee went toward the judges showing how much she indeeds loves herself. During the Love Myself bridge, the lights got dimmer as the song got slower. After Hailee hit the huge high note, she hit the last choreo steps before ending the Love Myself performance. At the end, Hailee winked towards the American Idol viewers.

Venti likes this post

Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:38 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 AlZkre3
ACT2
ACT2

Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:20 pm
Ava Celebrates her #1 by taking to Instagram to thank her fans
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Image0-1

fellow label mate Lady Gaga who joined HAUS Records earlier in July, congratulated Ava and wished her the best of luck, we love female empowerment!

Venti, beysus and jackgrande like this post

Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:55 pm
TINASHE LEAD SINGLE ANNOUCEMENT
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Rnsz7hX

CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 VrD5Z0Z
ACT2
ACT2

Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:40 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 13 Station-logo
Ava Max X 106.1 BLI
SAT | July 11th | FREE US

on July 11th Ava Max called onto 106.1 BLI long island radio to talk about her Single "Sweet But Psycho" & the newly released music video

Host: we have a surprise guest on today please welcome the wonderful Ava Max! how are you?
Ava: I'm doing good! thank you for having me the show! well on the speaker at least hahaha
Host: happy to have you virtually with us haha, so Ava you're single has been doing amazing worldwide, how does it feel?
Ava: it's been so wonderful the praise of the song, it genuinely makes me so happy
Host: and your single Sweet But Psycho I have to say is very amazing we haven't had like this type of pop in a long time and it seems people have missed it
Ava: thank you! we wanted to bring back that iconic throwback pop song felt like it was needed to happen!
Host: well we are very excited about what's next for you, also you dropped your music video yesterday which was amazing I have to say, it's so extreme and very like weird I guess but in a good way
Ava: well making it over the top and exaggerating it was the goal here, working with Jonas was a dream of mine, he directed the telephone video with Lady Gaga and Beyonce and I have always loved how that video was very exaggerated and campy so we were influenced by that video
Host: Well thank you for joining us Ava!, don't forget Sweet But Psycho is out and available everywhere!

Venti likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum