Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
dweebz
dweebz

CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:01 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 2x1IfCD
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 ZqnsHAG

Vanity Fair Magazine 4/8
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
USA, 220

HOW FLORENCE SLAYS THE HATERS
You know, it actually comes as a surprise that I even have haters! I keep to myself and just write and release music. I did not know people could be offended by that. I guess the reason why people could not like me is because of my success. I mean, I can’t blame them on feeling a certain way, but maybe they need to get a day job. The world has so much hate in it already, there’s no reason why to put more in it. It’s so sad, but all you can do is love back!

FLORENCE ON BEING THE EMPRESS OF HER EMPIRE
First of all, this was definitely my favorite photoshoot for a magazine cover ever! I got to ride a horse and hold a sword. I really did feel like an empress so thank you to Vogue Magazine for allowing me to do that. I love that my fans have created this safe space for my music called the empire. I love them so much even though I do not know them personally. I see them on twitter all the time and interact with them. I can’t wait to give them more and more music. It is going to be a roller coaster these next couple of weeks and a lot of people are probably going to be very excited and happy.

FLORENCE ON MILEY CYRUS
I am so excited for Miley Cyrus. She took a chance and signed with Messiah Records. The same record company I am under. I have seen and we have talked together. She is a well-established artist who is extremely dedicated to her craft. Her music is so fun to listen to. There is so much hurt in it and I think that is why I gravitate towards her so much! I am not sure if there’s a release date or announcement date but there is something happening. I love her so much!

CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 O1KFadZ

Venti and ACT2 like this post

hammer
hammer

Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:50 am
Rarity posts another teaser for the Downhill From Here remix 

The Remix and Music Video comes out 7/17.

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:03 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 EgWMaMb

Camila Cabello on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
July 10th | US | Tier 2 Promo | I+P
1st article for week of July 10th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Ellen

Performance:

Interview:

Last edited by beysus on Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:11 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Elle_s13

Shawn plays Song Association for ELLE (US)
July 14th, 2020
Tier 4

Shawn: Hi this is Shawn Mendes and I’m playing song association for Elle magazine.

Word: Bottom

Ummm… *we’re on the right side of rock bottom and I hope that we keep falling! We're on the good side of bad karma cause we keep on coming back for more* Of course! That’s Hailee Steinfeld’s song Rock Bottom that I’m featured on from her album, it’s so catchy.

Word: Boy

*I got a bad boy must admit it, you got my heart don’t know how you did it. And I don’t care who see’s it babe, I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you’re next to me! I love way you make me feel…* I love that song! Ariana is my label mate actually, I would love to get the chance to work with her one day she’s crazy talented.

Word: Money

This is hard… I’m a terrible rapper but *I'm gettin' my money yeah yeah, I'm gettin' this rich yeah yeah* That song is payola’d beyond belief but whatever! I plan to remove him from the top spot soon.

Word: Dancing

I love this song! *If you don’t wanna see me dancin with somebody… did a full 180 craaazy* This is one of those songs I wish I had made, it deserves all the Grammys!

Word: Passion

*cause passion, is passion you know it just as well as me! Now let’s stop runnin from love runnin from us… now lets stop, my baby. Oh my my my!* My debut single of course, stream on Flux now!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Last edited by jackgrande on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Venti and despy like this post

beysus
beysus

Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:16 pm

Camila Cabello on Genius Verified
July 11th | US | Tier 4 Promo
2nd article for week of July 10th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 VRSMlOI

Camila: That is my greatest fear. That if, if I lost control, or did not have control, things would just, you know… I would be… fatal.
Genius Verified theme clip, featuring Camila posing and laughing, plays.

Camila: So when I started working on solo music, my label asked me which writers and producers I would like to work with, and I immediately said Frank Dukes and Louis Bell. I’ve known both for like two years now, and I respected their craft so much. One day when the three of us were going at it in the studio, Frank played me a beat that Skrillex had sent him a couple weeks prior. I immediately knew that I needed that beat… I got it, and it became “She Loves Control”!

Verse 1
Cold, 'cause she has been here before
She doesn’t cry anymore, no looking back

Camila: The first verse, and the entire song actually, is written in third person. It’s like I’m having an outer-body experience and detailing what is happening to me. Basically, there was a break-up I had last year, it was rough and I did feel lonely, but I didn’t let it get to me. I refused to spend my time crying in my room, or fixating over what I could’ve done to make the relationship work out. I’ve done that before, and it didn’t work out. So I picked myself up and was determined to move on…

Chorus
She loves control, she wants it her way
And there's no way she'll ever stay unless you give it up

Camila: After the break up, I was just so control-obsessed. I was tired of being a pushover and trying to please everyone. I was craving control, and that’s honestly a good thing. Don’t be scared to have ambition or set standards for yourself and be determined to get them. That’s how you should be. And if someone you’re seeing can’t handle that, don’t settle! Move on!

Verse 2
Don't, don't you try taming the storm
Don't say you haven't been warned (oh)
'Cause she won't like that, like that

Camila: I’m a proud Latina. We are feisty! Men always try to calm us down, and make us be passive, but it never works. We hate that! Sass just runs through in our blood. God, I’m just thinking of the Latin women in my life. My tias… when I tell you they’re the queens of sass, I mean it! I sometimes even feel bad for my tios (laughs) but I’m sure they’re used to it by now!

Bridge
Say what you want
But the way she kills you makes you feel alive
And you know that it feels right

Camila: Okay, let me make one thing clear, I am not a violent person! The use of the word ‘kills’ here is a metaphor. I wouldn’t even hurt a fly! No really, if there’s a fly in my house instead of swatting it, I capture it in paper, then set it free to live the rest of its happy fly life! (laughs) Anyways… what are we talking about again? Oh, the lyrics! I think a lot of guys are scared to admit that they love powerful women. I get it, society tells us that men are supposed to be the dominant ones, but there’s so many guys out there who actually love women who know exactly what they want and when they want it. And when these women come into those men’s lives, it’s a breath of fresh air! It’s like what Taylor Swift says, ‘boys only want love if it’s torture’. You know from, “Blank Space”? The visual would really be complete if I had the apple she holds in the video…
Genius Producer: We have an apple here if you want one...
Camila: Pass it over!
The producer passes Camila an apple and she catches it.
Camila: Like this...
She begins to emulate the pose that Taylor Swift does while holding an apple in the “Blank Space” video.
Camila: Hmm, I’m kinda hungry now… can I?
Camila takes a bite of the apple.
Camila: Don’t judge me, a girl loves her apples! (laughs)

Venti and jackgrande like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:12 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Late_n10

Shawn Interview on Late Night with Seth Meyers (US)
July 14th, 2020
Tier 2

Seth: Our first guest tonight has had us singing ‘My My My!’ all month long, please welcome Shawn Mendes!

‘MY MY MY!’ plays as Shawn walks on set, he gives a wave to the crowd before sitting down. He’s wearing a classic white shirt and black jeans.

Seth: And what a banger that song is! I literally can’t get it out of my head it is always on the radio, congrats on all your success.

Shawn: Well thank you! I hope you’re not sick of it yet *laughs*

Seth: Definitely not! Now since you’re from Canada there’s been a lot of comparisons between you and Justin Bieber, who would win in a hockey match?

Shawn: Well first of all I take that as a huge compliment! He is a big inspiration to me and my work. But um… I’d definitely beat him! He’s all talk. *laughs*

Seth: Have you been able to meet him yet?

Shawn: Of course yeah we’re good friends, he’s given me lots of advice about the industry and how to handle everything. He’s helped me a lot!

Seth: Any chance of a collaboration?

Shawn: I don’t know about that, you’d have to ask him! I’d love to.

Seth: Do you have any collaborations on your upcoming album, or any other dream collabs?

Shawn: I have a few lined up, I’m still finalising the track list so it’s hard to say how many but I love every song. There’s a collab with another artist on the same label as me but that’s all I’m saying! Dream collabs? This isn’t even a feature necessarily but I’d love to work on a song with Justin Timberlake! He’s a great producer and writer, I’d love to have my Cry Me A River moment.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:29 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Img_5411

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:45 pm

Camila Cabello on The X Factor UK
July 12th | UK | Tier 1 Promo
3rd article for week of July 10th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 X-factor-uk-saison-15-1

Performance:

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:32 pm

Camila Cabello on Good Morning Britain
July 13th | UK | Tier 2 Promo
4th article for week of July 10th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 815OvJKRz9L._RI_

Interview:

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:18 pm

Camila Cabello on Programa do Ratinho
July 13th | BR (LAT) | Free Promo
5th article for week of July 10th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Ratinho_foto-lourival-ribeiro_sbtjpg-3-1024x576

This performance was pre-recorded when Camila was in Brazil on July 6th as Programa do Ratinho is NOT live.

Performance:

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:14 pm

Camila Cabello on The Jonathan Ross Show
July 14th | UK | Tier 2 | I+P
6th article for week of July 10th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 B49458D2E1ABB00DB13436CC7515B1E9BA0B53EE

Performance + Interview:

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:35 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" on 103.5 Kiss FM Chicago (Call-In)
(United States, Free)
Monday, July 13
5/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 5adf7ae75785a8dfdd145a31

That was just Love Myself finished playing from Hailee Steinfeld, who has recently released her debut studio album "Passion" that's in stores everywhere! We have Steinfeld on the line now actually, hello Hailee! Everyone give it up for her.

The fan reaction to Passion:
My hailiens went absolute bezerk after hearing it for the first time. You know, I felt like it being so short, and I chose Passion to be that way, that my fans could've had some backlash towards me just because of that. But most comments I've seen is that the track amount is perfect for the content. Oh and the fan favorites are definitely Sue Me and Starving!

Your personal favorite song from Passion?:
I want to say Love Myself, because it's still such an amazing pop song. I also want to say Ins and Outs, which I'm extremely proud of because I self-pinned that from start to finish. So I'd say either one of those two, they hold a special place in my heart. Let me slide in Rock Bottom featuring my bestie Shawn as well, because that was such a blast to make in the studio.

Any songs you feel from Passion that are getting overlooked?
I'd say Pink. Which is a shame because I wrote that with Julia, and it's the most feminine nature song on the record. I wanted the females who listened to it to feel empowered by speaking about the one thing that makes them truly a woman, but I've heard the whispering throws some people off. Which is weird, because another portion of people think the whispering is genius. I guess Pink makes the album edgy huh!

Anything else you have to say before we get off the line?:
My debut album, Passion, is out NOW on all platforms guys! Including my current single Love Myself, which now has bundles and a discount on my website Hailee Steinfeld.com! Passion has bundles on the site as well, so check everything out! Thank you 103.5 Kiss FM Chicago!

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring smash hit "Love Myself", as well as album tracks "Hell No's and Headphones" and "Rock Bottom", featuring Shawn Mendes.
Album and single merch bundles, and "Love Myself" at discounted price are all now available on HaileeSteinfeld.com.

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:41 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Image0
jackgrande
jackgrande

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:11 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 321-3211

Performance on the Rachael Ray Show (US)
July 15th, 2020
Free

Here to perform his hit single ‘MY MY MY!’, Shawn Mendes!

The synths start to play as the camera shows Shawn standing from a birds eye shot, the stage dark. The camera moves down to a close up of Shawn as he begins to sing. It zooms out to show he’s wearing a black vest and jeans, with rings and a gold necklace. ‘MY MY MY!’ flashes on the screen each time he sings it in bold letters, the stage flashing with it. Shawn points the mic to the audience, prompting them to shout my my my during the bridge. The final chorus hits and Shawn leaves the stage to run through the audience, touching their hands as he runs past. He makes it back to the stage to finish the performance, and the camera returns to the opening shot. He thanks the audience.

Rachel: ‘MY MY MY! is out now on all platforms, thanks for watching!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:18 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Wnye-f12

Shawn Interview at WYNE 91.5 FM (US)
July 15th, 2020
Free

Host: On the line we have Shawn Mendes, hi Shawn!

Shawn: Hi how are you? Thanks for just playing my song!

Host:
Congrats on all the streaming success too, ‘MY MY MY!’ doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon.

Shawn: It’s crazy. My manager said it’s eligible for platinum now too, it was only certified gold this week! I can’t thank everyone enough, especially the fans.

Host: And you have millions of them! How do you navigate all this fame considering you’re so young?

Shawn: Well I am an adult so I don’t think it’s like a Miley or Bieber situation, but it’s still a crazy thing to fathom. I think because it wasn’t overnight success I’ve gotten used to it, and I’m not afraid to say that I love it! Fame is great, but like everything it still has its downsides.

Host: How about your family are they all still in Canada? You must be missing them!

Shawn: Yeah my mum, dad, younger sister and the rest of my family are still in Canada. I technically still live in Canada still too but I’m looking to buy somewhere here as well. Of course I miss them, they know how important my career is to me so they're fine with me being gone for long periods of time!

Host: Now before we go, any info on the next single?

Shawn:
I’m really excited for the next one, it’s a different vibe to my my my but I think the fans will love it. 

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:26 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Img_5412

Venti and Jonnyy like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:18 pm

Haiee Steinfeld talks debut album "Passion", performs Love Myself on Alan Carr
(United Kingdom, Paid)
Tuesday, July 14
6/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Download

Tonight on the show we have a very special guest who just released her debut album, Passion, on Friday on all platforms now! With that being said, please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

It has to be such a relief to finally have your debut album out, how you feeling?:
Relieved and blessed. I was actually so nervous the previous week, and now I'm more confident after seeing certain reviews of Passion. I feel like it's a strong debut Pop album, and I got reassurance throughout this week. Go stream and buy Passion everybody!

I personally LOVE Pink off the album, what are the fan favorites off Passion?
Pink is so underrated actually Alan, people have to appreciate the avant garde excellence of it. Anyways, the fan favorites so far are definitely Sue Me, Starving, and Rock Bottom. I have to emphasize Sue Me because I got all types of hashtags saying "make Sue Me the single or else" and everything! People really love it. The Hailiens have also been loving the self-written receipt of Ins and Outs!

Love Myself is now #1 in the UK, and is the song of the summer over here in many British eyes. Are you surprised you broke the market so easily?:
When Jonny called me saying Love Myself was #1 over here officially on Monday, I legit starting to tear up. I never would've thought I would've had this much reception for the song overseas. UK Hailiens absolutely adore it, and I'm grateful for every second of this moment.

Anything else you have to say Hailee before you perform for us?:
My debut album, Passion, is out NOW on all platforms guys! Including my current single Love Myself, which now has bundles and a discount on my website Hailee Steinfeld.com! Passion has bundles on the site as well, so check everything out! Thank you Alan Carr!

After the break, we'll have Hailee Steinfeld perform her breakout smash from her debut album "Passion", Love Myself.

The camera turns to Hailee and her backup dancers. The lighting of the stage is dark purple, and the background picture is the same color. Steinfeld is wearing an all red jumpsuit with red heels and lipstick. Her dancers are wearing all white. As the Love Myself instrumental starts, Hailee and her backup dancers turn towards the front microphone and live audience. Hailee vocalizes the first verse of Love Myself as the live audience claps. When the chorus of Love Myself hits, Hailee and her dancers hit more intense choreo. Towards the middle of the performance and second verse, Hailee goes into the live audience. Steinfeld sings her heart out to Love Myself with the live audience. Towards the end of the song, Hailee and her dancers go back toward the stage. At the end of Love Myself and it's high note, Hailee winks at the camera.

Featuring smash hit "Love Myself", as well as album tracks "Hell No's and Headphones" and "Rock Bottom", featuring Shawn Mendes.
Album and single merch bundles, and "Love Myself" at discounted price are all now available on HaileeSteinfeld.com.

Venti and jackgrande like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:40 am
Stephen Colbert 5/8
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
USA, 440

Host
: Our next guest has been on our ears and tongues for the past couple weeks, everyone please welcome Florence.

FLORENCE ON ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
If anyone would have asked me how I thought Only If For A Night would do in the states when it came out, I would have said… uh, probably not well considering we were not expecting to even promote in the USA. But now, I’ve done so many shows and performances that it is just bonkers. I cannot believe this song is doing so well in the United States. You know, it’s not some bubble gum pop floosy song. It’s a song with meaning and it makes me so happy to know that the US audience is really taking a fancy to it.

FLORENCE ON HER TIME IN THE USA
Being here has been so eye opening to me. There is so much to see, literally. I love this country. There is so much opportunity to be had everywhere. It’s even more warming to know that the states are receiving me so well. I love performing for you all. The response from the crowd is full of so much energy. You all dance with me, sing with me, and that is so surprising. Like, little me, Florence, who wrote a song and released it thinking it would only do semi-well (if at all) in the UK, and coming here and it is doing very well there too. Two weeks at number one in the UK was already so much to want and get but this top 15 placements in the USA is a dream come true.

PERFORMANCE OF “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
As the music starts, Florence is behind a black mic stand. She clasps both of her hands on the mic and as her eyes open, she starts singing the first line to her song “Only If For A Night”. As the loud bombastic chorus begins, Florence rips the mic off of the stand and runs to the left side of the stage, still behind her band. She expends her left hand to mimic a slow snake while slowly moving her fingers. When the second verse comes up, Florence is back in the middle of the stage and as the second chorus progresses, she now jets to the right side of the stage and dances in her slow snake like motions. When the outro comes on Florence yells “Dance with me” and as the outro plays her and the audience are dancing until the song comes to an end.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:41 am
Radio Paradise 6/8
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
USA, FREE

FLORENCE ON THE BEAUTIFUL VANITY FAIR COVER

That photoshoot was so fun to do. The horse’s name was Peggy and she was literally the sweetest thing ever. The art director really wanted to go with this narrative of me being a warrior empress with my voice so I got a sword, a beautiful lace dress and got to ride a horse. I was so surprised that they wanted it so elaborate. It wasn’t your run of the mill beauty shot. This was an actual whole production for this magazine cover. It really was my favorite one that I have done so far.

FLORENCE ON HER TIME ON THE BILLBOARD MAGAZINE
I think its so bonkers that they wanted me on their magazine cover. I mean, I am not even from here but I guess my song has been doing so well on the charts they wanted me to be a part of their magazine. That was such a fun photoshoot too. I got to wear this beautiful two-piece suit from head to toe and just sit on the floor. The art direction there too was amazing. Really did enjoy both of them.

FLORENCE ON HER SONG, “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
The song initially came from a dream I had a while ago. As soon as I woke up, I had to write everything that I remembered from the dream because for one it was beautiful and worth remembering but it felt all so real. The dream was about my late grandmother who unfortunately took her life by jumping off of a balcony. But in the dream, I got to see her one more time as a little girl. I remembered everything, even what the air smelled like haha. But yes, that song is essentially a retelling of the advice my late grandmother gave me in a dream.

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:43 am

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut effort "Passion", performs Love Myself on Le Grand Journal
(Europe, Paid)
Wednesday, July 15
7/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Le_Grand_Journal_logo_2013

Tonight on the show we have a global pop superstar who has released her debut album, Passion, which is out on all platforms now. Please help us welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

So Hailee, your debut album was just released on Friday and I heard it's set to debut with pretty nice numbers. Are you surprised?:
The reaction both commercially and critically has been so shocking. As a matter a fact, since I started my musical career about a month ago, it's been nothing but crazy. It's usually not normal for a debut artist to release their album a month after their first single, but it's Virgin strategy. I'm here for the ride, and to deliver my Hailiens nothing but quality.

Our personal favorite off Passion is Starving, which I feel like would be huge over here in Europe, will it be a single?:
My label, team, and I will have a meeting regarding that once Love Myself has run it's course. However, I have 3 songs in my head that I'm pushing for the next one. We have to look at all the statistics and shit like that. *laughs*. I'll call y'all when I know!

The song on Passion with the weirdest message?:
I'd say Generous or Pink. Pink should be obvious if you look at the lyrics, but when I was writing it I was simply describing my reproductive part. As for Generous, I always thought it was weird that I wrote about being Generous towards a boy for that matter, considering my personality.

Oh and...why didn't any of us get an invite to the Passion Release Party?? We saw the SNL skit the other day and was like, it had to be fun!:
Yes! *laughs* But you'll get one for my 2nd album for sure! The party was a blast, and it was fun replicating the parody version of it on television. A certain artist was acted out perfectly, wrinkles and all! I died when I saw my myself and the SNL actors playing the scenery out.

Ok Hailee, anything else to say before you perform for us?:
My debut album, Passion, is out NOW on all platforms guys! Including my current single Love Myself, which now has bundles and a discount on my website Hailee Steinfeld.com! Passion has bundles on the site as well, so check everything out! Thank you Le Grand Journal!

After this short commercial break, we'll have Hailee Steinfeld perform her breakout smash from her debut album "Passion", Love Myself.

The camera turns to Steinfeld and her backup dancers behind her. As Hailee raises her head towards the mic, the instrumental to Love Myself starts. Hailee is wearing an orange jumper with black heels, with her hair in a ponytail. Her backup dancers are wearing all black. The stage is lit an eggshell color, with the Love Myself music video playing as the background graphic. After hailee sings the first verse, she hits the Love Myself chorus hard as she vocalizes and performs choreo near perfection. During the Love Myself chorus, she also went into the live audience with her backup dancers. Steinfeld encouraged the live audience to sing the lyrics to Love Myself courageously and fearlessly. As the bridge and final chorus to Love Myself came, hailee and her backup dancers came back towards the stage. Hailee hit the final high note to Love Myself and winked towards the Le Grand Journal camera fiercely.

Last edited by Jonnyy on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:57 am

Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on The Voice of Germany
(Europe, Paid)
Thursday, July 16
8/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 8e7f5832478105.568529a06f6b9

Tonight on the show we have breakout pop superstar Hailee Steinfeld here to perform the breakout hit Love Myself, the current single to her debut album "Passion", which is out on all platforms now. Please help we welcome Hailee!

The stage goes from the traditional The Voice colors to lit light lavender. The stage graphic is transitioned toward playing the Love Myself music video. The camera is turned towards Hailee and her backup dancers on the side. As the Love Myself instrumental starts, they start doing choreo towards the middle of the stage. The live audience and judges clap to the Love Myself instrumental as Steinfeld vocalizes over it. Hailee is wearing a dark green jumper dress with forest green heels. Steinfeld's hair is curly and down her back. The choreo gets more intense as Hailee and her dancers go into the Love Myself chorus, and the audience sings along with them. Then the Love Myself bridge and last chorus comes, which Hailee performs choreo and vocalizes to near perfection. At the end of the Love Myself performance, Steinfeld hit the final choreo steps fiercely and winked towards the camera.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:46 am
The View 7/8
Thursday, July 16, 2020
USA, 220

FLORENCE ON WHAT IS NEXT

A lot actually, a lot is coming. My project is just about done, but I don’t even have a title for it haha. I have all the songs done and my ready for release. And they, just like Only If For A Night are all personal and self written. I loved that I have a number of producers on this project but at the end of the day I wanted it to be a Florence project, not a collaborative album. A release date has been sort of picked but we don’t want to announce it without being 100% sure it will be released that day. Yeah, there definitely is a lot happening very soon, I can’t wait!

FLORENCE ON THE SNL SKIT
Oh haha, I didn’t even watch last week’s episode. Truth be told, I only watch Saturday Night Live if someone of importance or relevance is on it. I guess I should have watched it since my name was plastered all over it. (The hosts and audience laugh with Florence) I heard from my friend actually, what it was about and such and I just found humor in it. I don’t see myself as someone who sparks drama and certainly don’t want to be. Miley Cyrus and I went to Fraudlee’s… im sorry, I meant Hailee, I don’t even know where that came from. Anyways, Miley and I went to Fraudlee’s event to support but I guess she just shoots down the people who support her. It sucks but hopefully she learns from her mistake. Though what she said was hurtful, I don’t care very much because we all know what type of artist she is.

FLORENCE PERFOMRING “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
As the music begins, the band is behind her, Florence’s chin is up as she starts singing the first verse. She is in a flowy green dress that is a bit see through but for the most part solid with a red light behind her. When the pre-chorus hits, her eyes immediately open and she raises both of her hands in a quite static way. When the chorus begins, she snatches the mic from the stand and jets to the right side of the stage. She makes eye contact with an audience member who is singing the song with her word for word. When the second verse comes back, things are a bit calmer as she is saving up energy for a second chorus. By the end of the song, she is back in the middle of the stage, in front on the band, grinning.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:47 am
Star 94.1 8/8
Thursday, July 16, 2020
USA, FREE

Host
: Our next guest is someone that we all know and love. She’s here to discuss her appearance on Saturday Night Live’s episode, and get this, she wasn’t even on the episode and did even watch it. Who is so pressed over our beloved Florence?

FLORENCE ON THE SNL SKIT DEDICATED TO HER
You know, the truth is that I did not even watch that episode. I did not know or care for who was performing, but I mean, at the same time, I did not have to watch it. It’s a pity though, I heard that I was in it in some capacity. The hard part is that it seems like they were making fun of me some how. I don’t know why. I keep to myself and just mind my writing and singing. I actually went to support Failee… Im sorry, I meant Hailee. But yes, Miley Cyrus and I went to go support Failee’s new album Passion and it was playing the whole time. I mean, the music sounded juvenile but she has fans and they like her music, so that’s what matters.

FLORENCE ON MEETING MILEY CYRUS
Miley is the best person ever. I have not worked with her musically yet. But that’s a hopeful yet! I did get to sit down with her and talk to her one on one and we discussed what its like to be in the music industry. She gave me tips and we just got energy off of each other. Miley is someone who makes her craft meaningful and I think that’s why I really gravitated towards her. Yes, she’s a pop artist but her music really has meaning to it. I got to hear little runs of her new stuff and it is really different from her previous records but its in a new evolved way.

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:16 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 Logo-h10

Interview + Performance on The Wendy Williams Show (US)
July 16th, 2020
Tier 2

Wendy: So our guest on the show today is a true talent, please give it up for Shawn Mendes!

The Wendy theme plays as Shawn walks on, he’s wearing a muted pink sweater and black jeans. He waves to the crowd and runs to greet Wendy.

Shawn: How you doin? *limp wrists*

Wendy: I’m great! How you doin? *limp wrists*

Shawn: Happy to finally meet you and be here! I’m a big fan of the show.

Wendy: Really? I would have never guessed that! *looks Shawn up and down* I can’t wait for you to perform for us later!

Shawn: Me neither, I know your audience is always hyped so I’m excited.

Wendy: I’ve been dancing to this song all morning listening to you rehearse, I heard it’s been certified gold right?

Shawn: Yes it has! I’ll have to confirm with my manager but I’m pretty sure it’s eligible for platinum now too, very proud to call myself a platinum selling artist! Not everyone has that to their credit.

Wendy: Well congratulations! You’ve also been teasing the release of the music video all week and your fans have been asking for any more clues on what to expect…

Shawn: Well it’s coming tonight at 12am EST, I’m gonna be sat replying to comments on the YouTube premier countdown whilst we’re all waiting so make sure to be there for that! I don’t think it’ll be what people expect, maybe a little darker than you’d think, but I can’t wait for everyone to see it.

Wendy: Now here to perform his debut single ‘MY MY MY!’, welcome back Shawn Mendes!

As the song begins rumbling thunder and rain sounds play with lightning strikes on the screen behind Shawn and the lights flash. Shawn has changed into a white shirt and slicked back hair with black trousers and shoes. During the performance the camera cuts to Wendy who can be seen bopping and singing along, the ultimate acclaim! Shawn ends the performance with ‘MY MY MY! Official Music Video - TONIGHT’ on the screen behind him. 

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:14 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 14 9910fd9c-5656-4c73-bda8-0649474337f7
July 10 | US | Paid Promo | 1st Normani Article
Interview: