Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:22 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" and performs Love Myself on Jeremy Kyle
(United Kingdom, Tier 3)
Monday, August 24
4/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 0_MAIN-THE-JEREMY-KYLE-SHOW

This morning on the show we have an Oscar nominated actress turned multi - platinum recording artist Hailee Steinfeld here with us today! Everyone give it up for her!

Hailee on Passion's appeal:
I think my debut album, Passion, has very high appeal. i feel like its for all ages for one, but I aimed for it to target young adults. The issues and topics on the album are mostly written when I was in that stage of my life, so I feel like they would relate the most to it.

Hailee on her favorite Passion song:
I really do feel like my favorite Passion song changes every week! At first it was Ins and Outs, then it was Pink,, and etc! This week my favorite has to be Starving. As soon as I hear it I just want to dance. It's just so good!

Hailee on the future:
I'm so excited for the future actually, I have so many things lined up. Hailiens will have to wait for the announcements that are coming of course, but I wanted to tease them a little bit. You know, one little announcement is coming very soon. Just wait and see!

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album "Passion" is out on all platforms now, featuring my outbreak single Love Myself! Thank you so much Jeremy Kyle, and I'll be back after this commercial break to perform Love Myself!

The stage turns towards the cameras, as the stage is a moving 360 circle. The stage is lit light lavender, as the background graphic is the Love Myself music video, which is playing at the back of the stage. The live band starts the Love Myself instrumental, as Hailee comes from behind the stage. Hailee is wearing an all white blouse and jeans, with all white shoes. Hailee vocalizes the song with grace, as this time it's only her and the band. During the bridge, she hits the huge note and the crowd goes crzy in amazement. At the end of the Love Myself performance, Hailee winks and smiles towards the camera.

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring the outbreak smash hit, "Love Myself".

Last edited by Jonnyy on Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut effort "Passion" on Centro Suono FM 101.3
(Europe, Tier 4)
Tuesday, August 25
5/8

This morning on the radio we have an Oscar nominated actress turned multi - platinum recording artist basically overnight Hailee Steinfeld here with us today! Everyone give it up for for the talented star!

Hailee on Passion's meaning:
My debut album Passion means a couple of things. Firstly, the main meaning is me following my ambitions. I've had a lot of people try to take me off of this course or journey I've had for me, myself, and my musical career. When people hear this album, I want them to have that inspiration of anything you set your mind to, is surely possible. Another meaning is nostalgia, the sound of the album derives from a happy place, and you usually think of things of your past life when you get nostalgia.

Hailee on Passion's album cover:
It came to my head while listening to Nelly Furtado actually! I was watching the "I'm Like a Bird" music video, and I loved the scenery and vibe of the video. I wanted that for my album, because I feel like that best describes the mood of the album.

Hailee on the future:
Oh the future, actually, there's a lot to say soon. I'm so excited for the future actually, I have so many things lined up. Hailiens will have to wait for the announcements that are coming of course, but I wanted to tease them a little bit. You know, one little announcement is coming very soon. Just wait and see!

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album "Passion" is out on all platforms now, featuring my outbreak single Love Myself! Thank you so much Centro Suono FM 101.3!

That was just Hailee Steinfeld in the studio. Now playing on Centro Suono FM 101.3, we have "Love Myself" playing by the lovely Hailee Steinfeld! Turn it up!

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:10 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 SgEyLAK

AUGUST 26
(US) The Talk [I+P]

Paid Promotion

7/8

open me bitch!:

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:28 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 SgEyLAK

AUGUST 27
(US) Samantha Bee [I+P]

Paid Promotion
8/8

open me bitch!:

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album Passion on 103.5 Kiss FM Chicago (Call-In)
(United States, Free)
Tuesday, August 25
6/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 9910fd9c-5656-4c73-bda8-0649474337f7

This morning on the show we have an Oscar nominated actress turned multi - platinum recording artist Hailee Steinfeld here with us today! Get this, she's calling into the show! Everyone give it up for her!

Hailee on Passion's sound:
Well it's a Pop album of course. However, it's not the typical Pop that everyone puts out. I hope topics on here that i went through as a young teenager that I'm sure many people that are filled with youth can relate too. That was the foundation first off. From social anxiety, love confusion, and body struggles and image, I have it all on this album.

Hailee on her favorite Passion song:
My favorite Passion sound really changes every week. I'm really serious when I say this, I've probably liked every song from Passion everry week since it's been finished and recorded. I can never stick to one thing ya know. But right now, I'll have to pick Starving. It's so addicting!

Hailee on what's next:
Hailiens have spammed my mentions on literally all my social media platforms about this. I'm not saying yet you guys! When it's time to spill, it's time to spill the beans. Until then, you will continue to hear the tease by me!

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album "Passion" is out on all platforms now, featuring my outbreak single Love Myself! Thank you so much 103.5 Kiss FM Chicago for letting me call in!

Thank you Hailee for calling into the studio. Now playing on Kiss FM Chicago it's Love Myself by the lovely Hailee Steinfeld. Turn it up!

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:54 pm

Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on 106 & Park
(United States, Free)
Wednesday, August 26
7/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 BET_106_and_Park_logo

Right now on the performing stage we have the LITTY former Oscar nominee actress now a multi-platinum selling superstar basically overnight, please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld performing Love Myself! Make some noise!

The camera turns towards the stage, which is covered in smoke. The background graphic has the Love Myself music video playing in the background, as the stage itself is lit light lavender. The band begins the Love Myself instrumental as the live audience claps. Hailee comes from behind stage, wearing an all white jumpsuit and black Doc Martens. Hailee vocalizes the first verse as the Love Myself chorus comes, Then, suddenly, her backup dancers come from behind her. Steinfeld dancers to the Love Myself track while singing and doing corresponding choreo. Once the 2nd verse comes, the performance gets slow as Hailee focuses on her vocals. Then gets fast again as the 2nd Love Myself chorus comes. During the bridge of Love Myself, Steinfeld hits the huge high note during the end of the strong. The crowd does crazy in reaction. When the Love Myself performance finishes, Hailee gives a kiss and wink towards the televising camera.

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:30 pm

Hailee Steinfeld discusses "Passion" on Wendy Williams Show, performs Love Myself
(United States, Tier 2)
Thursday, August 27
8/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 16-162553_wendy-williams-season-10-wendy-show-hd-png

How ya doin Hailee?? I'm such a fan of Passion, and you!:
I love you and your body shape! Most people say you're shaped like a P, but for me, that means Purrrr, which means period! As in you look good girl! You're just so iconic Wendy, and I'm so glad to be here.

Passion's meaning:
When I started writing for Passion, I just had in my mind, what all did I want to say or get off my chest for my debut. It's your introduction into the industry, and I wanted to make a lasting impression on everyone. My honesty was very important for me to get out on this album. Therefore, why not name it after what I've had for this business since I was 5? I've always had a thing for music growing up, and I get to live it in real life. Passion's meaning is to never give up on the circumstances you want, you make your own conclusion in life.

Hailee on the immediate success:
I've achieved so much in such little time both with Passion and Love Myself, and not just here in the US. And what I know, it's only the tip of the iceberg of what's to come. What shocked me is that it was on a global scale. I can only be grateful to my Hailiens all over the world, Jonny and Virgin of course, and God.

Hailee on interests:
I love to just lay around in my bed and watch Netflix. It's the best way to be a bum in my opinion, and the fact that time flies by. I swear, 10 hours can go by and I have no idea because I've watched an entire series in that time. It's crazy man.

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album "Passion" is out now! Featuring my outbreak hit "Love Myself". After this short commercial break, I'll be performing Love Myself on The Wendy Wiliams Show! ooh Ooh!

The camera pans over to the Wendy stage, as it's suddenly lit light lavender. The stage background graphic has the Love Myself music video playing. The camera then pans to Hailee walking from out the back to the mic, as she is wearing an all black jumper with black heels. Hailee only has herself and her live band with her with no backup dancers. The first verse starts as Hailee starts vocalizing. When the first chorus begins, Hailee breaks out into choreo on the stage. The Love Myself choreo slows down as she enters the 2nd verse and chorus, as it ramps up again. When the bridge and last chorus comes, Hailee hits the huge note almost perfectly. When Hailee finishes the Love Myself performance, Hailee winks to the camera and smiles. Wendy dances and turns towards hailee, not knowing she just made a meme.

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:47 pm
Victoria Monet x James Corden
Friday, August 21st: James Corden Interview + Performance
For the first appearance of her album release week, Victoria Monet stops by James Corden for an interview and a performance of her hit single Sticky.
James: Now, to perform her #1 SMASH hit debut single, give it up for the amazing Victoria Monet!
James says this while he is holding the after the storm Vinyl album. The performance consists of Victoria doing the sticky choreography during the chorus and breaking off from her dancers for the verses.
*commercial break*
Victoria on what After The Storm is about
In one word, I would call it growth. While lots of the lyrics in this album are about love, the message of growth that I try to weave into every song on the album can be applied to anything. In songs like, ‘after the storm’, ‘piece of mind, and in the intro lotus I discuss the idea of growth. In Piece of Mind, I discuss cutting off negative energy and things in your life that weigh you down. And it may be literal things but it may also just be how you think which is why the metaphor is to cut off a piece of your own mind. Also, I tried to connect and make direct opposites to some of the more negative songs (or the ‘storm’). For example, Drew Barrymore deals with insecurity within a relationship and within yourself which directly juxtaposes After The Storm which deals with self-confidence and reminding yourself that you are powerful and enough. Sometimes it takes a negative experience (like an awful storm) to appreciate and don’t take the sunlight for granted. Sticky and Busy Boy are two sides of the same coin. Sticky deals with being stuck to someone and being unable to break away from them regardless of how detrimental it may be to you or your mental health. To directly contrast, Busy Boy discusses the idea of being able to easily keep it movin, to easily move on from someone who doesn’t make the time for you. Still Dreaming and If Only are also the same idea, one dealing with an abusive relationship and the other dealing with an idyllic one. Overall, with this album, I tried to look at life from a current perspective and from a retrospective perspective. That’s why I decided to call it After The Storm, you can learn so much about the world and yourself in the aftermath of a bad experience or a “storm” which leads back to that main idea of growth.
After The Storm, Do It, and Sticky are ALL OUT NOW!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:28 pm
Victoria Monet x Jimmy Kimmel
Monday, August 24th Interview + Performance US Paid Article
Victoria Monet drops by Jimmel Kimmel to promote the release of her debut studio album titled After The Storm with a performance of the lead single Sticky and with an interview.
The performance begins with Jimmy introducing Victoria to the stage at the staircase where the guests stand while holding the vinyl release of her album. The camera pans from Jimmy to the audience clapping and finally, to Victoria standing with her mic in the middle of the stage. She is wearing the outfit she has on for the dawn version of the album. The performance begins with Victoria alone singing Sticky before her dancers begin to pour in for the choruses of the song. They remain with her for the rest of the performance after they enter the stage. The bridge has the dancers standing completely still as Victoria belts the bridge before breaking back into dance for the final chorus of the song. The performance finishes with Victoria blowing a kiss to the audience and Jimmy coming onto the stage to give her a hug. He reminds the audience that Sticky, the lead single, Do It, the second single and the album itself are all out now on iTunes and Flux!
*The show cuts to commercials before coming back to Jimmy introducing Victoria back to the set. She comes in, hugs Jimmy and sits back down for her interview.
Victoria on After The Storm
I am so proud of this album. I feel like this album represents such raw emotions that I felt needed to be discussed the first chance I got. I love this album as well because the experience of making it was so surreal, there were so many songs and so, sitting down after long recording sessions and fixing up the songs was so fun. It was also fun, but difficult, to choose the songs that would make it on the record, moving around the tracklist etc. It was overall an experience that I will never forget!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:43 pm
Victoria Monet x Good Morning America

Thursday, August 27th Performance (US Paid)
Victoria drops by Good Morning America to perform her hit #1 debut single Sticky.
Victoria begins the performance by waving at the audience and hoping that they had a good morning and if they’re ready for her performance. The audience roars as the Sticky music begins to play in the background. She only has two other dancers for this performance and the majority of the performance is done at the mic stands at the back of the stage. They stand mostly still and vibe to the music for the verses but then do small dance numbers using the mic stand for the chorus all while engaging the audience and hyping them up as well. She lets the audience sing sometimes as well. For the bridge, Victoria takes the mic off the stand and begins to slowly walk down to the catwalk to make it just in time for the chorus at the very front of the stage. Instead of doing structured choreography for the final chorus she justs vibes with the music and jumps to hype the crowd up. She finishes the performance and thanks the viewers for having her before the announcer says that Victoria’s debut album After The Storm is out now including the singles Sticky and Do It with Normani.

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:58 pm
Victoria Monet x American Idol

Sunday, August 21st Performance (US PAID)
Victoria goes onto American Idol to perform her debut single Sticky to promote her debut studio album titled After the Storm
Victoria is wearing the outfit she wore for the Dusk Version of her album After The Storm. She is wearing a mic headset and begins the performance alone on the stage with gold lights shining upon her. She slowly walks with no music with only the sound of her heels clicking visible. She makes it to the front before the music for sticky finally begins to kick in. Just as the music begins, dancers begin to pour in from each side of the stage by the dozens. All bedazzled with similar gold outfits. They do their own choreography for the verses while Victoria walks between all of them with the camera following her as she sings. She makes it to the middle of the dancers just in time for the chorus and just as the camera begins to pan out to the entire stage, everyone on stage begins to do the iconic sticky choreography together. They are all in unison and continue this for the rest of the performance. All the dances fall to the ground with Victoria standing alone in her outfit for the end of the performance. The audience is reminded that After The Storm is out now alongside Sticky and Do It.

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:59 pm
Sticky Discount and Merch Bundles
At exactly 12:00 am on August 21st, just as After the Storm is released, Sticky by Victoria Monet is discounted to $0.69 and the merchandise bundles on her website are restocked for the remainder of the week.

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:13 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 Ke1Prg5

Bruno Mars on KIIS-FM
August 21st | US | Tier 4
1st article for week of August 21st
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 5c9e63ecfa47e3153c723ee8

Interview:

Last edited by beysus on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Bruno Mars on The Late Late Show with James Corden
August 21st | US | Tier 2 | I+P
2nd article for week of August 21st
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 The-late-late-show-with-james-corden

Performance:

Interview:

Last edited by beysus on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
beysus
beysus

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:48 pm

Bruno Mars on The Masked Singer
August 22nd | US | Free Promo
3rd article for week of August 21st
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 Masked-singer-episode-3-spoilers-recap-who-unmasked-unicorn-lion-deer-monster

Performance:

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:56 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 5d741487220b43b6e462dd647260c0d1
August 21st | US | Paid Promo | 1st Normani Article
Performance + Interview:
Do It out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:01 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 340?cb=20150926040037
August 21st | US | Paid Promo | 2nd Normani Article

Performance + Interview:
Do It out now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:05 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 Maxres22

Interview + Performance on The Graham Norton Show (UK)
August 21st, 2020
Tier 2

Graham: Our musical guest tonight is a chart topping superstar selling over 9 million singles worldwide, here performing his multi-platinum debut single ‘MY MY MY!’, Shawn Mendes!

The crowd cheers and the camera pans to the stage where Shawn is stood with his band. He is wearing a black shirt over a white tank top with a gold necklace, and he’s standing at the mic. As he sings unseen visuals are played in the background, showing black and white shots of Shawn lying on the ground with the rain coming down on him. The lights flash throughout the final chorus.

Shawn finishes the performance and is welcome onto the sofa by Graham and greets the other guests, he waves to the crowd.

Graham: Amazing performance! It’s been 3 months since ‘MY MY MY!’ dropped right? When will we get the next single?

Shawn: Well people can’t seem to get enough of my my my still, but I can confirm my next single is coming on September 25th! I can’t wait for everyone to hear it, it’s quite different from the current single but I think the fans will love it.

Graham: So now that you’ve officially hit number 1 in the States, are you aiming for the same here? It’s already double platinum!

Shawn: I know that is crazy, a number one never hurts! Hopefully all my British fans can do it for me *laughs* I’ve only been in the UK for a week or two but the fans here are next level, they are so passionate! It makes me so excited to tour this album.

Graham: Speaking of albums, when can we expect one from you?

Shawn: I actually just officially finished the album. I thought I had it all done months ago, but I had a sudden change of mind and revised a lot of the record. I am so proud of it, but I can’t tell you when it’s coming! Hopefully in the next few months.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:09 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 4471992-american-idol-logo-png-2-png-image-american-idol-png-436_273_preview
August 23rd | US | Paid Promo | 3rd Normani Article

Performance:
Do It out now

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:17 pm

Bruno Mars on BBC Radio 2
August 24th | UK | Tier 4
4th article for week of August 21st
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 1200px-BBC_Radio_2.svg

Interview:

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:27 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 ImageHandler
August 24th | US | Paid Promo | 4th Normani Article
Performance + Interview:
Do It out now

Last edited by Venti on Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:41 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 5c9e63ecfa47e3153c723ee8?ops=fit(480%2C480)
August 24th | US | Paid Promo | 5th Normani Article
Interview:
Do It out now

Last edited by Venti on Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:54 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 222-2225522_ellen-logo-fun-ellen-degeneres-show-logo-hd
August 25th | US | Paid Promo | 6th Normani Article
Interview + Performance:
Do It out now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:11 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 Maxres24

Shawn Performs on The X Factor (UK)
August 23rd, 2020
Tier 1

Host: Here to make his X Factor debut performing his hit ‘MY MY MY!’, make some noise for Shawn Mendes!

The music begins and the stage screen splits to reveal Shawn, he begins to sing the first verse as he walks down to the front of the stage. He’s wearing black tight fitted trousers, with a white tank top tucked in with a gold fronted belt, topped off with a minimalistic gold necklace. As the chorus hits the screens and the stage sparkles gold, and his troop of dancers come onto the stage. They perform choreo around him as he walks to the sides of the stage to get closer to the fans in the audience. He walks back to the centre of the stage to sing the bridge and the lights drop out. As the last chorus comes in gold confetti rains down onto the stage, and as Shawn finishes the performance gold fireworks shoot from the sides of the stage. He thanks the crowd as they all cheer and the judges are on their feet.

Host: ‘MY MY MY!’ is available to stream and download everywhere now!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:41 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 30 1200px22

Interview on BBC Radio 1 with Nick Grimshaw (UK)
August 24th, 2020
Tier 2

Nick: In the studio with us right now it’s Shawn Mendes! Welcome back!

Shawn: Thank you it’s nice to be here again! Every time I come to London I love listening to your show in the mornings!

Nick: Well we love having you here! Since we last saw you ‘MY MY MY!’ has gone double platinum here in the UK and sold millions more around the world, did you ever expect it to be this big?

Shawn: Well it’s always something you hope for, when we were deciding on the first single we knew it had to be this track straight away. Everyone keeps telling me how catchy it is and that they can’t get it out of their heads *laughs*. I almost feel guilty but I guess that’s just what great pop songs do!

Nick: So here in the Radio 1 office last week there were, to put it lightly, some meltdowns over your brand new Calvin Klein campaign. That body!

Shawn: Oh really? *laughs* Yeah my twitter feed and instagram were literally on fire when that dropped.

Nick: Congratulations on the campaign! How was it shooting that?

Shawn: You know I was crazy nervous for it, almost to the point where I wanted to pull out of the shoot. Posing in your underwear is not something you do every day! But actually the crew made it such a fun and comfortable experience, I have more shoots coming since I’m the face of the brand now so I’ll have to get used to it!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum