Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:58 pm
Victoria Monet x WHTZ-FM
Free US
Victoria Monet drops by WHTZ-FM to discuss the current climate of pop music!
Victoria on being an rnb artist during a strong resurgence in pop music
Does it feel intimidating? Not really to be honest. I think that, just like me, people get bored of any one genre after that’s all they’ve been exposed to for a really long time. I think that genres like rap have dominated for a long time which was amazing because it allowed so many black artists to flourish but I also think it is natural that people need a fun dance pop song after listening to rap for such a long time. Even though my specific genre isn’t the one that’s having such a strong resurgence, it feels good when different genres get a turn in the limelight and I don’t think anyone needs to be especially threatened by the switch in popularity even if they’re not apart of the genre because there will always be devoted listeners who like some genres more than others regardless of the makeup of the top 40.
Victoria on her favourite types of music
Well, I want to be inclined to say RnB because well… haha! However, I also really love rap and alternative as well! I think that while its natural to have your personal favourite genres, it isn’t good to completely overlook something simply because of the genre it was in. As a result of the people around me, I remember that there was a time in my life where I completely shut out pop music because everyone around me was hating on it. One day, I decided to listen to a top 40 song and the way it was amazing. I fell down a hole of only listening to pop and now I can proudly say it is again a genre that I’m in love with. So, while I would say RnB I want to make it clear that I will listen to pretty much anything and that it doesn’t have to be a favourite genre to catch me listenin!
Sticky out now on Flux!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:58 pm
Victoria Monet x The Kelly Clarkson Show
Victoria Monet drops by the Kelly Clarkson show to perform her hit single Sticky for her guests!
Kelly: Now, back on the show to perform her debut single Sticky, give it up for a friend of the show: Victoria Monet!
Victoria is wearing a large trench-coat and is sitting in the audience to begin the show. On each side of her is one of her dancers. The camera pans around the empty stage, and the audience before closing in on Victoria sitting amongst the audience. She picks up her mic and begins to sing the song while looking away from the camera. She slowly and seductively gets up and begins to walk around the audience to engage them before making it back to the stage for the second chorus of the song. She proceeds to switch to a headset mic and engages in intense choreography for the chorus as the crowd roars in awe! She slows it down for the bridge and stands still to catch her breath while still being able to serve stable vocals. She belts the final note of the bridge before going back to dancing the final chorus of the song and not singing (allowing the backing track to take control). She smiles at the audience and thanks them for having her!
Kelly: Sticky out now on Flux and iTunes

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:59 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 89002a1b-676b-44ff-9f3b-d21071fdd057
Victoria Monet x Trevor Noah
Friday, July 10th, Paid US
Victoria drops by Trevor Noah to perform her new hit single Sticky and to have an interview.
Trevor: To open the show, we have Victoria Monet here to perform her new single Sticky!
The crowd cheers loudly as the camera pans through them. The camera finally makes it to Victoria and her two dancers standing on either side of her. She is wearing a gold sweater and faux snake skin styled knee high heels. She decides to hold a mic instead of having an earpiece styled mic for this performance. For each verse, the dancers go to a different side of the stage while Victoria goes to the other. They meet together for the chorus to engage in choreography. Victoria decides to allow the backing track to play while she decides to dance during the chorus to have a more energetic performance. Victoria moves to the centre to pose and finish the performance with her dancers. The crowd gives a standing ovation as the camera pans to Trevor stating that Sticky can be streamed on Flux now and that they’ll be going on break.

INTERVIEW PORTION
Victoria on a new song this month
I finally decided the date to release my new single alongside a well-known artist, Normani! Our new song titled “Do It” will be released on July 24th! I’m so excited to release it because I think it is very different from Sticky! Sticky is much more retro while Do it is much more contemporary so my fans get to see a different side of me with this song! I also admire my fellow newbie Normani so much! I used to help write songs for Fifth Harmony and so I’ve known her for a long time! This will be the first time we’ve collabed on a song though!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:09 pm
Victoria Monet x Z100
July 11th US Paid
Victoria drops by Z100 New York to discuss her chart success and meeting her new fellow label mate!
Victoria on her chart Success
My manager told me that Sticky is expected to rise this week which is just so incredible! I honestly didn’t make music for the chart success and so seeing people actually listen to music is incredible. The fact that I could actually enter the top 10 is so crazy to me. I’ve heard so many artists and their team fear and make sure the songs they’re making are marketable enough to enter the top 10 and be a hit and so to see that happening for me with a song I didn’t make with the intentions of charting well is the best feeling ever! It kind of motivates me in a way to keep working hard especially when I’m tired of flying across the world for promo!
Victoria on her new label mate
I don’t know if you heard this but I talked in the past about how promoting wasn’t the only reason I took that trip to Korea a while ago! The CEO of Starlight Records wanted to me to come with her and help scout the next artist for the label! We held auditions and looked for local talent around Korea. I’m happy to say we finally found an artist to sign, her name is Chung Ha! She was a former member of a pretty popular K-Pop group named IOI and she wanted an international label to help mold her solo career! I’ve met her and she’s really down to earth and funny! I can’t wait to say what kind of bops she’ll surely make!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:10 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 Late-Show-Stephen-Colbert-768x576
Victoria Monet x Stephen Colbert
Victoria Monet drops by the stephen colbert show to promote her debut single Sticky! She begins the show with a performance of Sticky and then stops by for a quick interview as well.
Stephen: Here to perform her HIT single, give it up for VICTORIA MONET
Victoria is wearing gold hoops, jacket and knee-high heels. She begins the performance at the top of the staircase that is between the aisles of audience members. The light shines on her as she slowly walks down the stairs while singing the first verse and intro to the song. She takes frequent pauses while singing so she times herself perfectly to make it to the stage for the chorus of the song. Once she makes it to the stage, the chorus immediately begins and Victoria begins dancing with her dancers while she gives one of them the mic so that she can dance with both hands. He hands her the mic back for the second verse and he and the other dancer follow her as she goes to the left side of the stage to entertain that side of the audience. She dances the next chorus before going to the right for the bridge and back to the middle for the final chorus of the song. She poses and smiles at the audience for the ending of the song.
Stephen: Sticky out now on iTunes and Flux! Join me and Victoria for a quick interview after this break!

INTERVIEW PORTION
Victoria on performing
I’ve always loved to dance but I was scared right at the beginning of the promo run for Sticky and so I didn’t find myself dancing much at the very beginning. Now that I’m much more comfortable dancing I try my best to incorporate it into every single of my performances! I think the place where I gained confidence was after my trip to Korea seeing how every performance there always includes dancing and singing. So I started doing it to immerse myself into the culture but now I do it out of pure enjoyment!
Sticky out now!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:15 pm
Victoria Monet x Show Champion
Korea Free Pre-recorded performance
A pre-recorded performance of Victoria Monet performing her hit song Sticky is released on July 16th on Show Champion!
Victoria is wearing a brown blouse that’s unbuttoned to show a bra underneath and loose brown pants with matching brown heels. Her hair is straightened and she is standing alongside two other dancers who are dressed similarity to her. She starts the performance with the dancers standing perfectly still while she sings the first part of the performance completely still with the lights off as well. One by one the dancers begin to break into motion and as they do, lights begin to go off and shine on them. Once the lights have shone, Victoria and her dancers begin to move to opposite sides while engaging in the same choreography to engage the entire audience. They meet back in the middle to dance the chorus with one another. They repeat the same dance formations for the rest of the performance before posing at the front of the stage while Victoria is smiling into the camera.
Sticky out now on Flux and iTunes!

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:20 pm
Rarity visits Watch What Happens Live
Paid Promo / US / 4/8 
15th of July

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 Watch-what-happens-live-season-12-gallery-12098-05 

Interview
A: Hey Rarity! 
R: Hey Andy, how are you!
A: I am good, thank you for asking. Love the outfit today
R: Thank you so much, its really my signature look!
A: I can tell, So you have a new single, "Downhill From Here". Tell us more about it!
R: Well this song is the lead single and debut single from my upcoming debut album. Its really a special song to me and im so happy everyone is vibing with it. Especially with all the support. Makes me way beyond proud to have released it.
A: I heard it reached the top 3 in it second week!
R: Yes! I was so shocked, i am grateful for everything and everyone. Its really a dream come true, i have one of the biggest songs in the country and that is indeed an achievement. I am happy that people are listening and relating to it.
A: Well lucky for us, me and the live audience and everyone watching at home is getting a performance of the song after this break!
R: Haha, yes a performance just for you guys!

Performance 
The light was set to bright blue and white. The camera panned from the top to the center of the stage, showing rarity and her two dancers. For the first verse, Rarity did light choreography and remained calm with her dancers. They were snapping alongside the beat. For the chorus it was heavy choreography, making it seem complex and almost a copy from the upcoming music video. Background of Arrows pointing down were displayed on the screen behind them. For the bridge, the spotlight was on and Rarity has sat on the ground to eventually lay on the floor and complete the choreography which was basically laying over and rolling across the stage while facing the camera  

A: Wow! Ladies and gentlemen that was Rarity, with her new song "Downhill from Here". Now available on iTunes, Flux and YouTube. Make sure to support this one, she has a lot of potential!

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:26 pm
Rarity visits New 102.7 
Free Promo / US / 5/8 
15th of July

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 ZKFdPE5Oe1ZL+SZdfAFc85N3HlQpNap5fYHeyuovRXvhaykIUsZCELWchCFrKQhSxkIf+B8n8huvh9RcWq5AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Interview
On Downhill From Here Remix & Music Video 
As you know i had this song for a year. I went back and forth fixing it. And with the remix now, its just added more to that memory. We were looking for people to do the remix. I wanted family so i suggested BLACKPINK. They have been just signed by Hammerscope and i thought it was nice to show off our power a family if you get what i mean. We got each others back. The Music Video was recorded and sealed way before the signing announcements, so you can say BLACKPINK was in the back burner for a bit. Everything was behind the scenes until July. I am really Happy to be doing this with them. I appreciate them so much. 

On Charting and entering the top 3
Its insane how i never believed in myself. Its really confusing to me, and at the same time i get that bittersweet moment. Im happy. Im really glad i got that position because i worked hard, and its paying off. Its not just me, of course. Its my team, my label and everyone else who has been working behind the scenes. When we first debuted in the top 9, i thought it was really gonna go DOWNHILL from there, but it looks like people actually enjoy the song as much as i do, and i couldn't be more grateful. 

Downhill From Here available everywhere! 

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:37 pm
Rarity visits Conan Live
Free Promo / US / 6/8 
16th of July

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 Xo4bW1ut2IXinobXxuVscdin83db2liXws0zrv+nKsprNxGohffsJtL2rFtK3XkDbow+bpd7DPYadT9ulLuHiOvk4X0iv2hysdXJ4eEJtp8fHx9S2c3b2iG7b7O3u7u5Rx6OjoxXdojGZTCaTyWQymUwmk8lkMplMJpPJZDKZTCaTyWQymUwmk8lkMplMJpPJZDKZTCbT0vof9q+Lyi7eEEkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Interview
On Downhill From Here & Emerging Success
Oh wow, this song just really clearly opened a lot of doors for me in the real world and the music industry. I am so glad people are really playing and streaming and buying. I owe this one to my fans. This song was the hardest to write and perfect because it took me a whole year and it was really hard to find the IT version. I love to come back to things later and edit a few lines. I always do it. And my manager actually tells me that this is why i am a star. Its insane how i just want to make perfect music and the next thing i know everyone is loving it that its charting really high. I am grateful honestly

On Music Video Direction
I really dont want to spoil the music video for anyone. So ill just say that it is a tropical theme. Not entirely tho. There are differences here and there. But you'll like it! I like it, i hope you guys do too. It has been in the works for the longest time

Performance 
The Lights were white and gold, and the outfits were shimmery and glittery. Rarity was behind her three dancers, all four creating an illusion with their hands. For the chorus, the spotlight hit on and Rarity appears and starts doing choreography with the dancers. Making her breathless for the second half of the song. She was having and off-day. For the second chorus, she showed signed of laziness and did minimal choreography, while for the bridge she gave it all and ended up sounding flawless and amazing. She kept that energy until the end of the song. She got over her nerves and provided a show.

Conan: Rarity's new single 'Downhill From Here' is out on Youtube, Flux and iTunes. Make sure to grab your copy because she is not here to play! The BlackPink Remix is coming this Friday alongside the music video. Thank you everyone for watching!

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:43 pm
Katy Perry Harleys in Hawaii | Free Promo
6/13/20 | CMA Fest TV Special with Kacey Musgraves
Kacey: Can I bring out a special guest for you?

*audience cheers*

Kacey: We’ve done CMT Crossroads together and she was originally going to sing Follow Your Arrow. She played me her new song last week and I just knew she had to come out and perform it with me. Here’s Katy Perry everyone!

*Katy walks out as instrumental starts to play*

Katy sings the first verse while standing next to Kacey. As the chorus comes on they harmonize. During the second verse Katy walks away from Kacey and goes down to the lower stage. She bends down to touch the fans outstretched hands and blows them kisses. She then walks back up to Kacey and they close out the song together. Kacey gives the final guitar strum and the audience roars with applause and shouting. Both artists thank the crowd and wave to them before walking off together. The host of the special then tells the TV that the song they just performed was Harleys in Hawaii.

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:44 pm
Rarity visits The View
Paid Promo / US / 7/8 
17th of July

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 The-view2

Performance 
Rarity was in the middle. And she had two singers on her left and right. Making it 5 on the stage. The lights were black. Making it not visible. For the first verse, they were on the ground. And 2 were standing. Pulling each other making this "wavy" effect. For the pre-chorus the light turns gold and yellow-ish. Making it way visible than the beginning. They all stood up, getting ready for the chorus choreography. For the chorus,Overlays appeared behind them on the big screen. Making it more visibly appealing. It was pictures of Emojis going down and Here repeated over and over. For the bridge, they all interacted with the audience and made them all clap their hands with the beat. While Rarity belted the song over and over. Adding new live notes. Rarity then thanked the audience while they all bowed down. Thanking the audience for being there

Hosts: Rarity's debut single 'Downhill From Here' is out now on Flux, YouTube and iTunes!

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:45 pm
6/14/20 | Dancing With The Stars Performance

Katy stands in the middle of the dance floor with a single spotlight illuminating her and the ukulele player on the stool next to her. The first part of the song is sung with just her voice and the ukulele. As the cheesy starts the lights begin to turn on around the rest of the performance space. Five groups of dancers stand around her in a pentagon pattern. As the rest of the song goes on they dance a slow samba routine with hula moves mixed in. The stage is decorated with fake palm trees. At the end of the performance during the instrumental outro a man drives in on a motorcycle. He parks next to Katy and two of the dancers lift her onto the back of the bike. The pair drive off and Katy thanks the audience. The host then walks onstage to remind the audience and people watching at home to buy and stream Harleys in Hawaii.

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:45 pm
6/15/20 | NASCAR All-Star Race Performance

A snippet of America the Beautiful plays. As the song lists things that are beautiful in the chorus the last one is cut off and replaced with Katy shouting HAWAII. Katy then runs on stage wearing a NASCAR racing uniform made with a tourist shirt print. The motorcycle noises in the song are replaced with the sound of cars revving their engines. She also replaces the first riding Harleys in the chorus with racing NASCAR. She walks around the stage pointing to the audience and waving to them. Her background singers walk around with her and do a quick little dance routine. Once the performance ends Katy walks over and picks up a checkered flag from the floor behind her. As she sings the last syllable the waves the flag downward and the crowd goes wild. She then thanks the crowd and tells them to enjoy the race before walking off the stage.

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:46 pm
6/16/20 | A Little Late with Lily Singh Interview and Performance

Lily: Hi everyone! I’m here with Katy Perry!

Katy: Hi! So good to be here!

Lily: I’m always so excited to have someone I’m a huge fan of on my show. Girl love girl power yuh yuh!!!

Katy: Haha yeah please don’t sing your song

Lily: You know it! Have you ever seen any of my other videos?

Katy: I don’t know. I probably have if you’re big enough to get your own talk show.

Lily: Here maybe this will help.

*she puts on a cheap head scarf and glasses*

Katy: Oh! That does make you seem more familiar. I think I’ve seen Tinashe watching some of your videos with her manager.

Lily: Well I’m glad you recognize me! I hear you’re going to perform your new song Harleys in Hawaii for us?

Katy: I am!

Lily: Ok! I’m here with Katy Perry and when we get back from the commercial break she’s going to perform for us!!

As the show comes back Katy is standing in the performance area. The camera pans in on Katy and she stares right at it as the sings. She runs her fingers through her hair as it gets closer. Once the chorus starts it cuts to another camera showing the whole stage. Katy is wearing a light and flowing white dress with pastel pink flowers on it. She picks up the microphone off the stand and steps in front of it. She belts the last you and I getting a round of applause from the audience. As the performance ends Katy bows. And motions to the house band and the audience claps even louder. Lily holds up a cutout of the single cover and reminds everyone the title and to go stream it. The audience gives one final clap as the show goes to commercial.

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:53 pm
Rarity calls Real 92.3
Free Promo / US / 8/8 
15th of July

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 5e66d3e2487bc47c1a6d166b?ops=gravity(%22center%22),maxcontain(150,52),quality(80)

Interview
On Downhill From Here & BLACKPINK Remix & Having a Top 3 Hit
Its insane how i wrote this song 1 year ago and here i am. Watching it chart at the top 3. Competing against big names, i think its really special. I obviously altered the previous versions that would make this one the best one. I think its so special to me that im doing a BLACKPINK Remix, because we are basically family. Really glad that we got to do this together and that we have nothing but love. They all sing on the new version, there are no lyrics alternation. Just translation. We have new Korean bits that the sing. But yeah, i think its pretty cool that im going to be on the top with my girls. It would be special to the both of us.

On 'Downhill From Here' Music Video
Okay let me say this, dancing is hard!! I dance a lot as we tried to coordinate in the video. The choreography is insane. The editing is insane and everything else is just really good. Im really excited for you guys to see this. I think it deserved the wait. We had one for the original song, not the remix but we decided to release one with the remix. And im so happy we went with this because well just add our own flavor to the video. 

Downhill From Here available everywhere! 

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:17 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 202f5e10

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:19 am
'MY MY MY! bundles available NOW for one week only!

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 Bundle24CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 Bundle23

Venti and beysus like this post

dan
dan

Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:04 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 J6IIAHf

Cover + Text Version:

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:22 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld's "Passion" and "Love Myself" now discounted this week on iTunes and HaileeSteinfeld.com
#ThePassionEra

Hey Hailiens! Jonny Braun here, and we're giving y'all another week of discounted items! Love Myself is now discounted again this week, while Passion is discounted as well. Go cop them now! - Jonny, Virgin

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 241vm0gCAL: Season 1 - Page 16 V0LfWwn

Last edited by Jonnyy on Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti and jackgrande like this post

beysus
beysus

Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:51 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 Image0

Last edited by beysus on Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:20 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 Maxres17

Interview + Performance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (US)
July 17th, 2020
Tier 2

Jimmy: Our first guest tonight is truly the hottest male artist around right now, in more ways than one, please welcome Shawn Mendes!

The Roots play a version of ‘MY MY MY!’ as Shawn walks out from behind the curtain. He’s wearing a red satin shirt with flower details, tight black trousers and boots. He waves to the crowd and hugs Jimmy before sitting down.

Jimmy: So great to have you on the show!

Shawn: Thank you! It’s a pleasure to be here and thanks for the compliment in your intro *laughs*

Jimmy: Well you know it’s true! But in all seriousness you are killing it right now. Just to summarise for our audience, the single has already sold over 1 million copies in the US, racked up over 300 million streams on Flux alone and now your music video is gaining millions of views. I mean this is huge success for someone so new!

Shawn: Well when you put it like that I guess! It is crazy, I am so grateful for everything that’s happening.

Jimmy: Let’s talk this new music video, I was watching in my dressing room earlier and it is beautifully directed! I love it, that must have been fun to shoot right?

Shawn: Yeah so it was directed by myself and Grant Singer who’s directed some amazing videos for some of my favourite artists like Lorde, The Weeknd and so many others so it was a huge honour. It was so fun to shoot but we shot the majority of it at night in this deserted warehouse in the middle of nowhere so I was freezing! The rain at the end of the video didn’t help with that *laughs* but I’m really proud of it so thank you!

Jimmy: And now back to perform for us, give it up for Shawn Mendes with ‘MY MY MY!’

Shawn is stood alone in a cube made of screens, a bolt of lightning strikes through the middle as the music starts. He is wearing a white sleeveless shirt with all black jeans and shoes, his hair wet. Throughout the performance cut away scenes from the music video are displayed on the screen, whilst ‘MY MY MY!’ flashes every time he sings it. When the final chorus hits the screens begin to flash white with a rain effect and Shawn dances to the music, belting out his ad libs. It cuts to black as the song ends.

*lights fade back in*

Jimmy: Now that’s how you do it! ‘MY MY MY! is out now on all platforms go stream it now! Give it up for Shawn Mendes every body!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:39 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld discusses "Passion" album on Y100 Miami (Call-In)
(United States, Free)
Friday, July 17
1/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 595280b976e0f91570a4e614?ops=gravity(%22center%22),contain(740,416),quality(65)

On the line right now we have the platinum selling superstar Hailee Steinfeld, yes that's the right title, who's calling to talk about her debut album Passion, which is out on all platforms now. Everyone give it up for her!

Jonny Braun told me to introduce you like that for now on since Love Myself is now platinum in the states, you cool with that?:
I have no problems with that! *laughs* Actually everything has came so fast for me, who knew Love Myself would go Platinum in just 30 days. It's so insane to me, and Jonny has been telling me that to watch out specifically for Monday. I'm so excited!

Ok so now moving on to your debut album Passion, that was giving the "Generally Favorable Reviews" title on Metacritic, so basically a Green album at 63.Your thoughts?  :
It could've been higher. The prolapsed anus sissies over at Pitchfork and The NY Times don't know what true quality sounds like, since they praise pots and pans over electronic beats at those type of publications. My Hailiens lashed them real hard for me. Other than that, I was satisfied with every other review.

Your favorite song on Passion?:
My favorite song on Passion is actually Ins and Outs, because it means so much to me. As a human being that goes through relationships, the fact that I can write it out and process grief and confusion through my writing is special. I feel like that song best shows how I can deliver on my notebook.

Anything else you have to say Hailee before we let you go?:
Well of course, my debut album, Passion, is out everywhere! Passion and my current single, Love Myself, is now discounted on iTunes and my site HaileeSteinfeld.com. Go get the offers before they're gone. Thank you Y100 Miami!

Thank you Hailee for calling us, now playing on Y100 Miami is Hailee Steinfeld's Love Myself. Turn it up!

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring smash hit "Love Myself", as well as album tracks "Hell No's and Headphones" and "Rock Bottom", featuring Shawn Mendes.
"Passion" and "Love Myself" at discounted price are available on the iTunes Store and HaileeSteinfeld.com.

dweebz
dweebz

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:31 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 HE02CGj
Wendy Williams 1/8
Friday, July 17, 2020
USA, 440

Host
: Everyone, our next guest is a beautiful talented lady that we all know and love. She’s from London but came to the states and immediately stole our hearts. Everyone, please welcome Florence.

FLORENCE ON THE BEEF WITH HAILEE
You know, when I went to support her with her album party, I wanted to put all the things our fans created behind us. I was never malicious to her, I only have kind words to say, but she just continued to attack me. And the Saturday Night Live skit just made it clear that maybe Hailee Steinfeld isn’t a nice person. It would very sad to say that is true but it could be reality. At the very least, if you’re going to be a mean girl, your craft should be as high and mighty as you feel you are. In the case of her album Passion, I listened to it in hopes of loving all the hard work that she put into it, but it just seems like it was lazy work. I hope she gets help.

FLORENCE ON HER MUSIC
Ahh perfect, I do love talking about something more positive. My music is so personal to me. I put a lot of work and imagination into it. I think that’s why so many people enjoy the song, because there is a lot of imagery and imagination in it. There is more music coming soon actually. A new single has been already picked and though that date is not revealed yet I can proudly say that there will some really cool people on my tracks in the near future. I seriously cannot wait for you guys to listen to them.

FLORENCE PERFORMING “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
The stage is bright and lit up. Everyone and all the instruments can be seen, behind Florence. Florence is wearing a green light and airy dress that floats in the wind. As the music starts, the background singers start with chanting “Only If For A Night”. Then Florence starts with the verse and as she goes to the chorus, a burst of energy explodes from her petite body as she races to one side of the stage. Her dress is a vision of beauty as the crowd is mesmerized by all of her movements. When the song is over, Wendy joins Florence in the stage and reminds everyone to buy and stream her hit single, Only If For A Night.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 W2KKWaz

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:42 am
ALT 98.7 2/8
Saturday, July 18, 2020
USA, FREE

Host
: Hello everyone, our next guest is someone who is making alternative music be in the forefront. And not just only in her home country of the United Kingdom and the United States, but worldwide. Everyone, its Florence here on ALT 98.7.

FLORENCE ON HER ALTERNATIVE MUSIC
You know, I am actually glad that I get to encompass a huge genre spectrum when it comes to my music. I did not want to pigeon hole myself into one box but I am a such a huge spectrum of genres. So, when I got the word that I would be on an alternative radio station doing an interview I immediately jumped on it. I actually love this sort of nonconventional, different style of music. Truthfully, if I had to pick a genre for my music, because they will make you pick one in the music industry, it would probably be alternative rock. That type of music just really calls to me the drums, the vocals, and even sometimes the harps. Ahh, all of it is incredible.

FLORENCE ON WHAT IS NEXT
Well, actually a music video for the song “Only If For A Night” is being recorded now. Actually, after this, I go back onto set to record the video. We wanted it to be a grand video that really encompasses the depths of the song. So yes, we are taking our time with it to really get it right. And I am so thankful for everyone involved because they see some sort of validity in my work and want to make sure that that validity is translated into video format. I can't wait for you guys to see it soon!

Host: Well thank you Florence. That’s all the time we have for today but guys, don’t forget to check out Florence’s smash hit song “Only If For A Night”, out everywhere.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:39 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 16 CL1VVei

Variety Magazine 3/8
Saturday, July 18, 2020
USA, FREE

FLORENCE ON THE VARIETY PHOTOSHOOT

That was such a peaceful photoshoot. We did it in the greenhouse and I got to wear this beautiful green dress with flowers in it. I thought that it was just so fresh and peaceful. I got to sort of be one with the plants. It was very tranquil. And that is kind of how I see my career at the moment. I love to make music that is not necessarily peaceful but gets you to that state of peace in a way. I mean, some of the music I have planned to be on my album is angry music, yes, but when you listen to the entire project, I think it is one that drives one into a state of peace… peacefully. Ha-ha.

FLORENCE ON DUA LIPA, TINASHE, MILEY CYRUS, AND RARITY
Ahh, I feel like a lot of people would have asked why those three names? First of all, I adore those women, and many more too. All of them are under the same music group as me, Miley being under the same label as me which was really amazing to meet her. Those really are the only girls worth noting under that music group. Literally no one else is important. I adore all of their music, it really is a joy to listen to all of them. It's like when I listen to their music, it is a moment. I hope in the future I get to work with them.

FLORENCE ON A MUSIC VIDEO
Yes, you heard correctly, a music video is in the works and just about finished. We started some time ago and now we are just wrapping things up. We wanted the music video to be a cinematic masterpiece in every way. The crew believe in my song “Only If For A Night” and wanted that to translate into something visual. Yeah, I’m faithful… scratch that, I’m grateful for all of this. You have no idea how grateful and thankful I am about that.

Venti and jackgrande like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum