Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
dan
dan

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:31 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 3Nght9m

Venti, beysus and despy like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:52 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Nxpi6v5

the debut album, out July 10th.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 241vm0g

pre-order or pre-save now and get instant grat, Hell No's and Headphones, instantly.

pre-order on iTunes:

pre-save on Flux:

℗ 2020 Virgin Records, an imprint under Universal Music Group

Venti, ACT2, beysus, despy, hammer, jackgrande and Breakdown like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:02 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 MkQ8bgS

HAILEE'S DEBUT ALBUM IS COMING!!

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 HQtRErJ

We HEREEEEEE Hailiens!!!!

Venti, despy, hammer and dweebz like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:55 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 FLORENCE-BANNER
Jimmy Fallon 1/8
Friday, July 3, 2020
USA, 440

Host
: Our next guest is someone who is new to the USA scene. Her song has been charting here but she is making her United States of America television debut here on the Jimmy Fallon show. Coming all the way from the United Kingdom, its Florence!

FLORENCE ON WHO SHE IS
My name is Florence Welch, but you probably already knew that with your introduction. If you couldn’t tell, I am very nervous about this haha. This is my first United States television appearance and it is so nerve wracking for sure. I’m from a small town in South London, and I can promise you, this does not happen to girls from where I live. I am so lucky that this is happening to me. I get to share my music with so many people. I love to perform and I actually will be doing a little something after this.

FLORENCE ON HER MUSIC
My music is really personal to me. So, when the United Kingdom accepted it and even took it to number one, I was very surprised. The music that I write actually starts out as poems. These poems come from really anything that happens in my life. From relationships, to encounters, and even dreams, like my song “Only If For A Night”. And then I just write it down in my poem journal. If I feel “called” to make it into a song I start with melody and then go on from there.

FLORENCE ON HER FAVORITE US ACTS
I love so many acts in the US. A lot of the rappers that you guys have are so amazing. It’s very interesting to compare and contrast United States rappers to United Kingdom rappers. A lot of the pop girls that you guys have make some great ear candy music. I really love it. But truth be told, I don’t really listen to it on a regular basis. I’m more of a “music with substance” type of person.

FLORENCE PERFORMING “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
As the band starts the intro to the song, Florence rolls her head and when her head is finally back in front of the mic, she starts to sing the first verse. As she starts singing her eyes open slowly and when the pre-chorus comes, the band stops playing. It is only her voice that can be heard as the background singers have stopped singing as well. But when the first line of the ferocious chorus begins, the band is still silent but Florence and her background singers yell out an “Only If For A Night”. After that the band continues to play and Florence is working the stage. Running from one side to another and twirling in between. There is a lot of energy coming from Florence as she is twirling in her light dress and whipping her long auburn locks everywhere. As the song comes to an end, Florence does a curtsy and the band finally rests.

Host: OH MY GOODNES! Florence everyone! “Only If For A Night” is out everywhere!

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Footer

Venti and despy like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:41 pm
Hailee Steinfeld discusses upcoming debut album "Passion", performs Love Myself on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
(United States, Paid)
Friday, July 3
1/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Full-frontal-with-samantha-bee-renewed

Tonight on the show we have global pop superstar Hailee Steinfeld to discuss her debut full length album, Passion, which is set to be available on all platforms on July 10th. Let's give it up for her!

So Hailee, you FINALLY announced your debut album after weeks of teasing. Passion, love the album title by the way, is set to be available to all of us by next week! Does this even feel real?:
I'm so glad to have finally announced it Samantha. It was such a burden off my chest, and my fans have been blowing up my socials since last night about it. I'm so ready for people to hear what I've been working so hard toward and for, which is Passion, next week.

What inspired the album name?:
I try to put as much effort and accuracy into everything that I do, and when it's not quite right i can turn into a diva or a bitch in some eyes (men). And not just me, I feel like women especially have passion in everything they do. But regarding my passion, it's been in multiple areas for a long time. I've always had a passion for music. I've always had a passion for acting. I had to call my debut album this, because it's the perfect phrase for where I'm at in life, plus the direct sound of this album.

What does the album sound like?
I wouldn't put it out if the album if it didn't speak to me as a whole. When I eventually reveal the tracklist, I want people to notice a transition i put on the album. It goes from one specific mood to another. Which is also another characteristic of having passion, your emotions jump from place to place. I also want people to know that if you pre-order now, you get to have Hell No's and Headphones, a track off the album that is a part of what I'm painting a picture to.

What does Passion's album cover symbolize?:
It symbolizes my happiness, which is another characteristic of having Passion. Me swinging on a colossal swing shows my desire to keep things nostalgic, while the blue skies with shot white clouds represents my future that I want. True clarity.

Well there we have it folks! After this small break, Hailee will be performing the lead single off her upcoming debut album "Passion", Love Myself.

After the commercial break, the screen shows Passion's album cover and release date. It also shows Hell No's and Headphones as an instant grat when you pre-order or pre-save Passion. After the promotion screen, the camera pans over to Hailee. Steinfeld is wearing a long blue Nirvana shirt, and white sneakers. Hailee belts "I love me!" as Love Myself's into instrumental starts. Hailee's backup singers come up from behind her, and starts the initial choreo from her. They continue this until the chorus, where the choreo for Love Myself gets more intense. Hailee then goes into the Love Myself chorus, which she vocalizes strongly and performs choreo with her dancers at the same time. Towards the end of the performance, the track instrumental slows down and Hailee hits a huge high note during Love Myself's bridge. The perfformance ends with a Hailee wink into the camera. The promotion screen from before then pops onto the screen after the performance.

Passion
the debut album, out July 10th.
pre-order or pre-save now on iTunes and Flux and get instant grat Hell No's and Headphones instantly.

Last edited by Jonnyy on Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti, despy and hammer like this post

hammer
hammer

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:42 pm
Rarity Releases "Downhill From Here" Bundles
RELEASE: 3rd of July Friday

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Downhill-From-heremock

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Blank-cassette-tape-box-design-mockup-isolated-clipping-path-Vintage-cassete-tape-case-with-retro-ca

Rarity's debut single is available as a Vinyl Bundle. With every purchase, a digital copy of the single is available to be redeemed.

Cassete + DIGITAL SINGLE // $8.00 //
Vinyl DIGITAL SINGLE // $10.00 //

dweebz
dweebz

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:14 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 P0arLCG
4th of July Parade 2/8
Saturday, July 4, 2020
USA, FREE

TV Host
: Hailing from the United Kingdom and showing her and her countries support to America’s freedom, Florence!

FLORENCE PERFORMS “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
Florence is on a float with her band. On the side of the float a huge “Black Lives Matter” banner is seen on all four sides of the float. As the band starts playing, Florence is stationary during the first verse of the performance. She sings the first verse and then moves to one side of the float and leans off of the edge. When the chorus starts, Florence yells “Dance with Me!” and goes back to the middle of the stage and puts the mic back on the stand and sings from there. She then does a twirl and is on the other side of the float singing the second verse and continues into the chorus. When the bridge begins, Florence is on her knees singing into the sky. The audience is just staring at her. When the final chorus comes back, everyone is dancing with Florence once again. When the song is over Florence says “Thank you for dancing with me America! Black Lives Matter!”

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 J2Ez4sN

dweebz
dweebz

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:17 pm
Breakfast Club 3/8
Saturday, July 4, 2020
USA, 100

Host
: Our next guest made her United States television debut last night and was on the 4th of July parade just hours ago. Now, we get to sit down with her and talk… its Florence guys!

FLORENCE ON JIMMY FALLON
You know, that was such a fun experience. I was very nervous and anxious and I am pretty sure everyone knew that! I would always watch little clips on YouTube of my favorite celebrities so when I was there, I was like “Wow, I’m actually on here and I better not mess this up”. But other than that, it was a lot of fun to sort of introduce myself to America. I was here a while ago but mainly for visiting, never for performing music so when I got to do the interview and the performance on the Jimmy Fallon show, it was just… magical!

FLORENCE ON PERFORMING 4TH OF JULY
This was also equally just as fun! When I got asked to represent the United Kingdom and our support for the 4th of July in America, I immediately said “YES, ILL DO IT!” I know that those live performances on a float can easily become a rubbish performance but I wanted to make sure that I did it justice and with the response on twitter, I think I did do it justice and I am forever happy for that! Because it is 4th of July, I wanted to make the strong declaration that “Black Lives Matter” because they do! I am very happy that I got to say that and it was not cut out or anything.

Host: Thank you so much Florence, and here in the US, we love you already! Here is “Only If For A Night” here on Breakfast Club.

hammer
hammer

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:19 pm
Rarity Covers Billboard Magazine
Issued July 4th.
1/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Billboard-Logo

On Downhill From Here
This song means a lot to me because i been working on it for a long time. So to receive the acclaim and do good its more than a blessing. The charts are usually not a huge deal to me, but it validates the fans work. And that is why i appreciate it so much. I love my fans to death and i am glad they can relate to this song. I went back and forth on writing this song. Who knows, i might release a remix soon with the older lyrics. I mean some were great and some were a choice indeed! But i am happy with the final version and i am glad it was the one i decided to stick with!

On Pop Girls dominating
I am so proud of my fellow women in pop. We are hardworking and its about time we get noticed. 

On Florence the Machine @dweebz
I love her music!! Only if For the Night is a great tune and we are under the same label group. So she is really killing it. I am proud of her, didn't she hit #1 in the UK?. Her music is really different from the rest and its unique in a way. Brilliant.

On Dua Lipa @despy
I heard she is releasing her new single? I do notknow if it will be out when this article is out but she will dominate. Ironically, we are also under the same label group. So i know the team behind her will be just as amazing. Warner Music is always working to bring good people together! 

On Hailee Stenfield @jonnyy
She has this new album that is coming out, and i am confident that she will serve it as usual. Love her to bits, and i am really happy for her. Love Myself has been one of my favorite songs recently and i cannot wait to see what she brings to the table with her album!

End of preview question, to see more. Make sure to buy the issue!

Last edited by hammer on Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti, despy and dweebz like this post

dan
dan

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:04 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 QZuE7KE

Text version:
On Nonstop
It is my new song that is out right now on all platforms, you can stream it on Flux or get it on iTunes if you prefer, or of course listen to it whenever my guys at Power 105.1 FM New York play it! No, but really, it is the first single from my upcoming album, which will be my fourth. It is a song we started about a year ago, which originally was not going to make the cut but then as more and more people heard the demo and I saw their reactions to it, I knew the song had a lot more potential than it seemed. So we jumped back in on it and it eventually became this very fun, boppy song.

On taking time to write and produce
You know, I love being involved in every step of the process of making music. It is especially important for me to rap about my own experiences and write my own bars. Nothing wrong about artists who do not live by that. I just think it adds that bit more of credibility and a personal touch that in today's industry is very much needed. I have been involved in the vast majority of the album and I know my fans will definitely appreciate that.

On being in the US for 4th of July
It is actually the first time I have been in the US for the 4th since forever. I have spent these last few years resting at home and travelling a lot so I never really got around to come back during the summer season. But I am really excited, the US has been nothing but nice to me and to be here for probably the most important day of the year for americans is always a pleasure.

Nonstop is out now everywhere.

dan
dan

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:38 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 4M9nZ1H

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:01 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 VVv9jyn

Virgin Records Signs Boyband 'PRETTYMUCH'

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Butterfly-feeling-tee-prettymuch-store-prettymuch-png-376_120

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 9a06c6a227ff9023375d25b3c910db6e

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SATURDAY, Jul. 4, 2020 ---- Jonny Braun has signed an exciting new boyband to to his Virgin Records record label.

Pretty Much members are Brandon Arreaga, Nick Mara, Zion Kuwonu, Austin Porter and Edwin Honoret - and based on videos they've posted on Instagram, it appears they can not only sing, but dance as well.

The boys who call themselves 'Prettymuch', stylized as 'PRETTYMUCH', were spotted at Jonny's Beverly Hills home and riding in his Bronco jeep this4th of July afternoon sparking immediate rumors of a record deal.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Cb2eac_15e9efc5bb364aa1b0638cceae88e481~mv2

PRETTYMUCH is set to release their debut single sometime this year.

Jonny now recently signed two Pop acts, with Hailee Steinfeld joining the Virgin imprint previously.

#Prettymuch #JonnyBraun #Virgin

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:09 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 QsOVnjh

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:38 pm
Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on "Passion" themed float on Macy's 4th of July Parade Special
(United States, Free)
Saturday, July 4th
2/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Thanksgiving-parade-6th-ave

The next float coming up is pop superstar Hailee Steinfeld's float, called Passion. The float promotes her debut album, which she will now perform the first single off the upcoming album "Passion" due July 10th, Love Myself. Let's give it up for her!

The camera zooms in on Hailee's float, which is covered completely with her debut album, Passion's cover plastered all over the float. Hailee is wearing a white crop top, with a red skirt, and blue heels. Her makeup is 4th of July themed, with her hair up in a bun. Hailee beings her Love Myself performance with "Happy 4th of July! My debut album is out July 10th! Ok let me perform now chile!" Hailee debuts a new initial choreo to Love Myself with her backup dancers. During the first chorus, the choreo starts mid tempo, instead of slow like previously. Hailee and her dancers exploded after the initial "I love me!" during the start of Love Myself's chorus, dancing all around the "Passion" themed float. Toward the end of the performance, Hailee sat at the tip of the float. She hit the high note at the end of Love Myself and gave a wink to the camera. The camera goes to a passion promotional screen, which states her debut album "Passion" will be available on all platforms July 10th, featuring the global hit Love Myself (just performed) and instant grat Hell No's and Headphones.

dweebz
dweebz

Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:37 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 3NlWTgS

V Magazine 4/8
Sunday, July 5, 2020
USA, FREE

FLORENCE ON COMING TO THE USA

This country is so amazing but like any country in the world, it isn’t perfect. I see and hear about the Black Lives Matter movement coming up all the time in this country and I think that there is so much change that needs to happen. Me being me, I feel like I need to say “Black Lives Matter” after some of my performances to have people know that I am in fact an ally and will stand with anyone who faces injustice.

FLORENCE ON HER MUSIC
At the end of July, I am preparing something very cool for all my fans and listeners. There is a music video being made and will be filmed here in the states. The video will be released soon and there is an announcement coming with it too. I cannot wait for it, and I am so happy and excited that this is going to be happening very soon.

As for the music, my project is just about done. I have ten final songs already placed in the project, and I do not know if I want to change it 12 or 13 but it’s a decision that I have been going back and forth on. The ten songs are perfect, absolutely brilliant but I am not sure if I want to add some more songs into it. I guess, you’ll have to wait until it is released to see how many songs is on it. But for sure, the lead single “Only If For A Night” will be on it. I think it is placed as number two because the opening track is a huge bombastic track. Just talking about it makes me so so so excited!

Venti, Jonnyy and despy like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:58 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Voguemag

Ava Max For VOGUE
FRIDAY | July  3rd | Paid

Excerpt from the interview:

On Pop Music in 2020
feel like in the second half of the 10's pop music kinda took a step back to other genres, I think since we are in a new decade my wish is for pop to have the glory it had and bask in the sun again, I feel like there are a lot of new cool pop artists and pop females especially, that are trying to do that like Camila Cabello, Hailee Steinfeld and others who I feel are like the future of pop. and yes so far I feel like pop is definitely on the Journey back to reclaim its throne.

Ava On The Success of Sweet But Psycho
you know its very surreal, and like what I said earlier about pop music, feel like this is a huge sign that pop is getting more demanded, cause the song is very very PURE pop and yes I thank everyone for the success of the song, and putting a female on the top of the charts which is weirdly kinda hard now, so I thank y'all and I want to thank the Avatars mostly.

On The Future of Ava Max
you know, I want to put out an Album obviously, but if I'm thinking ahead, I would love to act in the future, and definitely make more music, music will definitely stay as an interest of mine I think for me till the day I die, but I'd definitely love to venture in acting so who knows? maybe it will happen.

Ava Max's Debut Single "Sweet But Psycho" is out now

Venti, Jonnyy, beysus and despy like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:42 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 5-4zXObvC0PG6v-jQbXDKLMIwUoA1d3gLCsTtj8Nw6q25vOdPJe3Ftu6vsZRmkj-6fpK7JHHcEwlg6_4uGTy99I3zg

Ava Max X NRJ Radio
SATURDAY | July 4th | FRANCE Paid

On Saturday, July 4th Ava Max visited the NRJ radio studio in France to talk about her new single debut "Sweet But Psycho"

On The Success of Sweet But Psycho
its very amazing and I was in such a state of shock when I heard about the numbers, I'm so grateful to my fans and Avatars, it felt so cool to have a pop song be like actually POPular for once *laughs* so that truly is such an amazing accomplishment, but in the end its about giving joy to the people and not the charts, I'm very happy and inspired by all the fan mail and the letters I got, truly am very grateful by the demand and the love for the song, I have the best fans in the world.

On France
its a very beautiful country you guys have here! I've been in Paris for the past day and its truly is the city of love, the amount of couples I see walking around, I saw the famous Eiffel tower, tried new food, walked around the city, and I'm visiting the Louvre tonight! although I'm leaving soon I wish to visit the city of Nice the next time!

On New Album & Touring
well I can't say much but the album is filled with pop anthems, and on touring yeah totally! I'd love to tour when the album is out, and even tour here in Europe and France, so yeah if people like what they hear, why not a tour?

dan
dan

Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:53 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 QdJGU3a

Text version:

dan
dan

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:50 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 6orgyeR

Text version:

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:56 am
Elle Song Association: Hailee Steinfeld
(United States, Paid)
Saturday, July 4
3/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 1439226535-gettyimages-483295036

Hunnid thousand dollars, Cuban link up yea
All this drip on me I fuck the sink up

someone stop me please, someone just say stop Hailee and I'll stop!

Hey peeps, it's Hailee Steinfeld and I'll be playing a game of Song Association, which is where ill be shown a word and I'll have 10 seconds to answer with song lyrics. Wish me good luck!

"Love"
*laughs* already i get a song of mine! But let me sing: "Man I love myself and I don't need anybody else, hey! Anytime, day or night, I love me!"...ok now that that's sung let me slide some quick promo, that's a song off my upcoming debut album called "Passion" out July 10th!
Song: Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld

"Headphones"
woah!!! I totally did not see this coming, and I'm serious guys! Don't drag me in the comments! " just, just wanna be aloneeee, No, I don't care 'bout what you think, I'm going homeee, Yeah, I'll stick with hell no's and headphones"...well don't you look at that! Another song off my debut album titled "Passion" available for pre-order now, out July 10th!
Song: Hell No's and Headphones - Hailee Steinfeld

"Night"
....girl it's crickets. nothing is coming to my head. ...WAIT!!! I heard like this old lady sing a song with the word night in it, but I can barely hear her pronounce it due to the dentures.
Song: N/A - N/A

"Way"
way....way...way....oh I got it! "ooh baby I love the way you make me feel, I love it, I love it! I love the way you make me feel boyyyyy!!!" That's such a fucking classic. Will never get old by any stretch of the imagination.
Song: The Way - Ariana Grande

"Hawaii"
girl let me promote my sis Katy chile, I listened to her new single on the way here actually! "It's pink and purple in the skyyyyyy, we ridin Harley's in hawaii!!!" I just love her writing and her ability to just make a simple bop, some other girls just make POP music too complex. The best that comes out of this genre has no thought.
Song: Harley's in Hawaii - Katy Perry

"Cuban"
Now why I was about to sing a Camila song *laughs* But my bestie Normani mentions the word in her new single called Link Up, out on every platform now! "Hunnid thousand dollars, Cuban link up yea, All this drip on me I fuck the sink up" I love her so much, she's like the sister I've never had.
Song: Link Up - Normani

Score: 5/6

My upcoming debut album "Passion" will be out July 10th, featuring my current single "Love Myself" and instant grat, "Hell No's and Headphone"s if you pre-order or pre-save now! Thank you guys and thanks for watching!

ACT2
ACT2

Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:03 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 Hausrecordsjoining
Pop Icon Lady Gaga Joins HAUS RECORDS
July 6th, 2020

After the success of the smash movie remake of "A Star Is Born" Starring her, and Bradley Cooper, and winning a Bafta, multiple Grammys and an Oscar, Lady Gaga parted ways with old label, she seems to be excited to join an up and coming label, most notably known for their rising star Ava Max. HAUS RECORDS CEO said she's a very kind and humble soul and we are happy to have her be a part of this family Gaga plans on releasing music in the sometime future, although we are not confirming new material coming out this year....

dweebz
dweebz

Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:12 pm
Jimmy Kimmel 5/8
Monday, July 6, 2020
USA, 440

Host
: Our next guest hails from all the way from the other side of the pond. She’s made her debut on the “other show” but she has graced us with her presence today. Everyone, please welcome, Florence.

FLORENCE ON HER TRIP TO THE US
You know, I didn’t expect it to take as long as it did, which is funny because I have been here in the past but I guess I did not remember how long it took! I was in the plane just so restless, I started singing and moving in my seat, I probably looked like I was mad! But now that I am in the US, it is such a difference from the United Kingdom. Everything is so different and in the whole American way.

FLORENCE ON HER FOURTH OF JULY PERFORMANCE
That was so much fun. I had never played on a moving stage so when I started running around, I was like “Oh crap, Florence, you CANNOT fall down from this float”. Especially since it would have been one of my first televised performances in the United States. I can’t have people making me out to be the energetic British lady with the red hair that fell off the stage.

FLORENCE PERFORMING “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
The band starts playing and the camera first pans over the band and then stops on Florence’s face as she is looking up staring into her spotlight but her eyes are closed. She first takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. Her head slowly descends as she is now in eye contact with the audience. The camera gracefully follows her face the entire time. As she continues to the pre-chorus her left hand touches her chest, right above her breasts and then her left hand extends to the left. She does the same with her right hand and by the time she is at the chorus she explodes and pumps her chest out a single time. When the second verse comes, she is back to her calm demeanor. At the end of the song, Florence takes a bow and the audience is on their feet.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:49 pm
Hailee Steinfeld talks upcoming debut effort "Passion", performs Love Myself on Susana Gimenez
(Latin America, Paid)
Sunday, July 5
4/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 SG_Susana

Tonight on the show we have pop superstar Hailee Steinfeld ready to discuss her upcoming debut album "Passion" out July 10th, and will perform her global smash hit Love Myself off said record later as well! Let's give it up for her!

Your debut album "Passion" is coming out in less than a week from today, on July 10th. Is that crazy to hear?:
Before I answer that, can I just say I just met Camila fucking Cabello backstage? She's way more pretty than what I remembered. We took pics too! But anyways, it's a feeling I can't really describe Susana. I worked so hard on this album and the fact that it's my first one too, coming out so soon from my debut single, only shows the faith that my team and label has in me. I'm here to make them, my family, my dear fans the Hailiens, and myself proud.

Your album cover for Passion is beautiful, can you tell us what inspired it?:
Well I loved swings as a kid, I raced to get to the swings about every recess during elementary school. I wanted the nostalgia factor since I feel like it's one of the elements of having "Passion". You have to have a source coming from something. The huge swing represents that, as well as my simple blue dress and me being barefeet. The blue skies represent happiness and clarity, while the clouds floating represent headspace. All elements that are important to me keeping my Passion.

Your celebrity crush?:
I have a certain crush on Drake right now, which is crazy because I usually don't go for the lightskins. However, his bodybuilder shape would crush me in bed and that's one of my fetishes chile. So it'll have to be him.

Anything else to say before you perform for us?:
My debut album "Passion" is out for everyone to hear on July 10th! Pre-Order or Pre-Save now and get promo single "Hell No's and Headphones" and my current single Love Myself which I'll be singing after this short break!

Here's Hailee Steinfeld back on our stage to perform Love Myself, the lead single to her upcoming debut album "Passion". Let's give it up for her.

Hailee is wearing all black from top to bottom, the top has ruffles while the bottoms are slim and black as well. Steinfeld is wearing black stilettos with this outfit. When the Love Myself instrumental starts, Hailee and her backup dancers turn to the camera. As Hailee starts vocalizing, her and her dancers start doing choreo. The choreo to Love Myself gets more intense as Hailee begins to sing Love Myself's chorus. Steinfeld's backup dancers are wearing #LoveMyself and #Passion shirts, for promotional purposes. Toward the end of the performance, Hailee hits the huge high note at the end of Love Myself and struts towards the camera.

"Passion", the debut album, available on July 10th. featuring smash hit "Love Myself" and instant grat "Hell No's and Headphones" when you pre-order or pre-save on iTunes and Flux now.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:58 pm

ACT2
ACT2

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:42 pm
Ava Max Celebrates Top 3 on the Billboard Hot 100

CAL: Season 1 - Page 9 IMG-4543