Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
dweebz
dweebz

CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:30 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 P0arLCG
Ryan & Kelly 6/8
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
USA, 220

Ryan
: Hello and welcome back to the Ryan & Kelly show. Today we have a special guest with us. Her new song “Only If For A Night” is surging throughout the world and she is in line to becoming the next it girl.
Kelly: This is her first time in the United States in some time, but she has proved that she is certainly an ally for us Americans. You probably saw her on many talk shows already but everyone is talking about her amazing performance on the fourth of July show. Its Florence!

FLORENCE ON WHO SHE IS
Wow, thank you for that introduction, that’s probably the best one I have ever gotten really. It’s a pleasure to be on your show, literally. And Ryan, I have watched you on American Idol when I was young and the fact that I get to be talking with you and Kelly is a dream come true! I seriously have to pinch myself sometimes. But as for me, I am from a small town in South London. So, the whole American thing is a bit new to me but I love it. A lot of people question how to pronounce my last name. Its Welch but pronounced as Wel-shhh. Yeah, I know weird.

FLORENCE ON HER SONG “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
The song actually came from a dream that I had a while ago. It's weird to think that that dream was even possible because I had never met my grandmother who passed away before I was born. So, when I got to see her, talk to her, smell her, yes, smell her, it was the strangest thing and I knew I just had to write it down to remember and maybe one day make a song about it. And I really do love that song!

FLORENCE PERFORMS “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
As the camera pans over the members of the band, Florence is already starting the first verse to the song. When the camera is finished panning over the band, it switches to Florence who is singing into the stand up mic in front of her. Florence then goes into the chorus when she picks the mic off of the stand and bolts to one side of the stage. She sings the chorus and by the time of the next chorus, she is on the other side of the stage. When the song is over, Florence shows a huge grin which can be seen for a bit and then the camera pans back to the audience.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 J2Ez4sN

Venti, ACT2 and despy like this post

dan
dan

Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:46 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 I6tjrkY

Text version:

That is my new song, the first single from my album and my first release in a few years now. It is out right now so everybody make sure to check it out if you have a moment! I love it and I think it is a really great song in terms of representing where my career is at the moment and where it is headed. I think it blends the right amounts of traditional and modern elements. While it is really a pretty simple track, the more you listen to it the more things you discover about it and -in my own opinion- the more you like it.

On performing the song for the first time

I will be performing it for the first time ever later this week and I could not be more excited for that. It has been literal years since the last time I got on a stage, and even more since I last performed on live television so it will be strange for sure. But I am ready and looking forward to that moment, I have been waiting for a long a** time to do this!

On his fourth album

By the time you have released three albums, you already know how everything works, you know what you want and what you do not. In my case I knew I wanted this upcoming one to be equal parts personal and relatable. I want my fans to feel my words and see themselves in them, while being able to put out a great record sonically. All that is partly the reason why I took so much time to make it.

Nonstop is out now everywhere.

Venti, ACT2 and despy like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:59 pm
Hailee Steinfeld calls into BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show, talks upcoming debut album "Passion" and Love Myself's immediate success
(United Kingdom, Paid)
Monday, July 6
5/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 1280px-BBC_Radio_1.svg

That was just Love Myself finishing playing, the current single to Hailee Steinfeld's upcoming debut album "Passion" that's set to be in our hands July 10 aka this Friday! We have Hailee actually on the line now! Everyone say hi to Hailee and give it up for her!

Your debut album comes out in 4 days, are you nervous?:
It's so horrifying of how scared I am to release this album. I believe I picked the right songs out of the over 30 I wrote and produced for this record, and the ones I hand picked all fit the theme I was going for. The two songs revealed to y'all, which are Love Myself and Hell No's and Headphones, show only little of the "passion" I have in me. The full length LP will show that Passion I've been speaking of.

Hell No's and Headphones has some crazy and honest lyrics, how did that one come about?:
It's basically about the issue of tribulation of simply fitting in. There are times often where I'm walking around in the world trying to figure out where I belong. Noticing times that I'm uncomfortable is something I've learned to do. I don't have to conform to being cool or to something I'm not. There are certain songs I've heard growing up , that really struck a chord with me. Those have the same message of realizing, It's cool that I was able to go and hang out with friends, but it was just not my night. I actually had verses of it in my notes app for years before getting signed to Virgin, and I had to include it in my first album. it's apart of my Passion to be myself.

Love Myself is now in the top 3 in the UK after it's constant rise over the past 3 weeks, what's your reaction?:
I'm glad you guys are selecting a liking to it, top 3 is crazy to go in a country that's not even where I live. i've always loved the UK so I'm so appreciative of the love I've been receiving there. Hopefully we can eventually go #1!

Can we get one word to describe the album, other than Passion?:
Other than the word Passion i really can't give you any *laughs*, but let me think one one....I'll say consistency. I tried my hardest to not make an only instant piece of work to the ear but also a piece of work that makes sense. Nothing is better than an album is cohesive and GOOD, and I think I accomplished that at least.

Do you have anything else to say before we go to commercial break, Hailee?:
My debut album "Passion" will be available for everyone to dance, cry, laugh, and appreciate on July 10th. My current single Love Myself and Hell No's and Headphones are on the album, and you can get the latter song now if you pre-order or pre-save Passion now on iTunes and Flux. Thank you!

Thank you so much Hailee for calling in! This is "Love Myself" off Steinfeld's debut album titled "Passion" that's coming out on Friday, now on BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show.

"Passion", the debut album, available on July 10th.
Featuring smash hit "Love Myself", and instant grat "Hell No's and Headphones" when you pre-order or pre-save on iTunes and Flux now.

Venti, despy and dweebz like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:45 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 Late_Show_with_Stephen_Colbert_Logo_%282015%29

Ava Max X Late Show with Stephen Colbert
MONDAY | July 6th | PAID US

On Monday, July 6th Ava Max went onto the Late Show with Stephen Colbert to talk about and perform her hit single "Sweet But Psycho"

INTERVIEW:

On The Success of Sweet But Psycho in the US
Oh it's such an amazing feeling, like as an artist knowing that my music is reaching out and making people dance and making women feel better about themselves in relationships.

On a Possible Music Video & new single
well not to say much but, we have some surprises coming out soon so stay tuned for that, a music video will definitely happen, I guess I can share that hahaha. and on new music, totally! I'm hoping to release more pop tracks with empowering messages, cause I feel like that's what we all need especially now in 2020, so yeah stay tuned for that!

On the Max-Cut
well I saw the band wearing max cut wigs and I tried not to laugh so hard, yeah I love it, because it feels so, me & I discovered it randomly which makes me love it 10 times more

PERFORMANCE:
after Stephen Colbert introduces the next performer (Ava) the Camera pans to the stage, it's dim and you can see Ava standing in the middle with 4 dancers around her, two on each side, the screen behind her turns on and it's her signature max cut hair logo, the song begins and the stage turns red, she is wearing a wedding dress, with messed up makeup, a veil, and her signature Max Cut blonde hair, she begins to sing as the dancers continue their dancing, as the chorus comes in, Ava removes her white veil and joins her dancers to dance to the chorus as the lights strobe in sync with the kicks, the bridge comes in and ava drops to the floor and moves around like she's having a meltdown, she belts out a note and gets up, as the song finishes she poses while looking dead center into the camera. Stephen then reminds everyone that "Sweet But Pyscho" is out everywhere

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:22 pm
Hailee Steinfeld talks upcoming debut album "Passion", performs Love Myself on Lorraine
(United Kingdom, Paid)
Tuesday, July 7
6/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 Bk9Eqaa

This morning we have former actress turned pop superstar overnight, set to release her debut album "Passion" on July 10th which is THIS Friday, here is Hailee Steinfeld!

Ok now Hailee, what can we expect from Passion?:
You all can expect Realism Pop, or Purposeful Pop if you will. Pop that has basically a purpose but also can make you get up from your bed and can dance. Also, my version of purposeful pop is extremely personal and not shallow at all. I promise you all these words when it finally releases.

How many tracks does Passion have?:
I can't say just yet, as it's before when I get the greenlight from the label to tease, but its a number with a certain chracteristic. The number is an odd number, and isn't really the traditional set number for how many songs are usually on an album.

Love Myself and Hell No's and Headphones have quite contrasting moods, is this the case for the whole album?:
Yes actually, the mood of the album jumps from place to place. I made sure it was an actual transition for you all to see. I think you all will be able to point it out as you all listen. After all, that's why it's called Passion.

Ok Hailee, is there anything else you want to say before you perform Love Myself for us?:
My debut album "Passion" will be available for everyone, and I mean everyone, on July 10th. My current single Love Myself and Hell No's and Headphones are on the album, and you can get the latter song now if you pre-order or pre-save Passion now on iTunes and Flux. Thank you!

Hailee Steinfeld is back to perform her breakout hit Love Myself, the current single to her upcoming debut album "Passion" that's due to release Friday. Let's give it up for her!

Hailee looks up at the camera that turned towards her. As the Love Myself instrumental starts, her backup dancers face her towards her left and right. "I Love Me!" Hailee vocalizes the start of Love Myself as Hailee and her backup dancers start to begin to dance. Hailee is wearing a white jumpsuit that promotes her debut album Passion, having "Passion" written in light blue across the jumpsuit. During the chorus, the choreo of Love Myself that Hailee and her dancers perform ramps up. Hailee and her dancers head toward the live audience as they continue to sing and dance to Love Myself.Towards the end of the performance, Hailee hits belt after belt and the live audience reacts loudly. At the initial end, Hailee ends Love Myself with it's high note and a wink to the camera.

Featuring smash hit "Love Myself", and instant grat "Hell No's and Headphones" when you pre-order or pre-save on iTunes and Flux now.

Venti and despy like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:29 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 2z6hcmD

Venti, despy, jackgrande and dweebz like this post

dan
dan

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:16 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 XcjOx0w

Text version:

dan
dan

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:29 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 FRGE9qX

Text version:

dweebz
dweebz

Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:44 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 8tbMH7d

CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 0VnXNKs

dweebz
dweebz

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:24 pm
KIIS FM 7/8
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
USA, 100

Host
: Welcome back to KIIS FM, today we have a super special guest with us. We have been playing her music for a whole now and we never really thought we’d be able to interview her because she’s from the United Kingdom, but, she’s here. Welcome, Florence.

FLORENCE ON BEING IN THE UNITED STATES
Yeah, I am so glad that I am here too! When I started under Messiah Records, I did not know if I would be an exclusive United Kingdom singer which I didn’t have a problem with but when the song blew up there and was getting some traction in the United States, my record label said, hey you’re going to the United States, have fun! I mean, I couldn’t believe it but I was so happy about it. My time in the United States so far has been so amazing and full of new and inspirational people. Thank you so much for playing my music here.

FLORENCE ON HAILEE S
You know, she gave me an invite to her album release party and I may get to meet her so I am excited about that. I think it’ll be a lot of fun to see different acts from the United States. I kind of feel like a fish out of the water sometimes so when I got the invite, I was happy that I get to meet some of my cohorts. I am so happy for Hailee that she gets to release her album and I know for a fact that she works really hard. I know we had something but I don’t think that'll really matter. Hopefully, the Empire will be as graceful, which I know they will be.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:58 pm
Hailee Steinfeld discusses incoming debut album "Passion" dropping Friday, performs Love Myself on El Hormiguero
(Europe, Paid)
Wednesday, July 8
7/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 480x270

This evening on the show we have a pop superstar that's set to release her debut LP, Passion, that comes out this Friday on July 10th, here's Hailee Steinfeld!

Well, hello Hailee! Spain truly adores you, and we're so ready for the album. Can you tell us what to expect?:
I love my Spanish Hailiens so much, and I adore this country and Europe so much! But anyways, I would say expect the unexpected. There are some songs on this album that you will be taken a bit back at the lyrics. But all together, Passion comes together so well which is why I'm extremely happy at how it came out.

The instant grat when you pre-order Passion "Hell No's and Headphones" is very personal, how it came about?:
Well basically I was at a party, and I realized how I don't really care much about parties if the right vibe isn't there. My antisocial state comes immediately, and I block everyone out. I wanted to write a song about that really, and I felt like me, Justin, and Julia really accomplished that.

Love Myself is almost top 5 on the Europe charts, are you surprised about the reception it's getting here?:
I'm surprised about the reception it's getting here, and everywhere across the world. Never I thought my first single would be this global, and affecting cultures and customs that I'm not familiar to or know nothing about. It's so cool how you can break barriers like that man. I'm glad the message of Love Myself is getting relayed too, and I'm glad I picked the right song for the lead.

Well Hailee, is there anything else you want to say before you perform for us?:
My debut album "Passion" will be available for everyone, and I mean everyone, on July 10th. My current single Love Myself and Hell No's and Headphones are on the album, and you can get the latter song now if you pre-order or pre-save Passion now on iTunes and Flux. Thank you!

Hailee Steinfeld is back to perform her breakout hit Love Myself, the current single to her upcoming debut album "Passion" that's due to release Friday. Let's give it up for her!

The camera turns towards Hailee as she's turned towards the other direction. As the Love Myself instrumental starts, the stage is lit light lavendar. The background screen has stills of the Love Myself music video playing while Hailee has on a yellow jumpsuit. The jumpsuit has a glitter top while being yello, and she has on black Doc Matins. Her backup dancers have on light yellow jumpsuits. Towards the chorus, the choreo to Love Myself intensifies "Anytime day or night, I love me!" Hailee vocalizes the phrase as her and her dancers come toward the live audience. Hailee and her backup dancers dance and sing with the members as they make their way back to the stage. Towards the end of the performance, Hailee hits the high note at the end of the performance and winks at the camera.

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:10 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 Z6YlWkL

hammer
hammer

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:07 pm
Rarity appears on Elle's Song Association  
Paid Promo / US / 2/8 
6th of July 
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 ELLE_Magazine_Logo

On 6th of July, Rarity appeared on Elle's Song Association

R: Hey this is Rarity, and this is songs association with Elle!

Word: Love

R: Oh Easy! I love me, gonna love myself no i dont need anybody else! Hey, gonna love myself no i dont need anybody else. This song is my jam, i actually love it a lot 

Word: Here

R: Ahh of course! It's all down, downhill from here. Up in the clouds we'll last a year, cause i know when i am look like fuck it up, until it all comes falling down, downhill from here. I can go on forever! That was actually my debut single, Downhill From Here. Available where fine music is sold, if you know what i mean! Its about knowing a relationship will go downhill after getting to vent out to the person.. and it happens all the time! So if you want the whole story, listen to the song! winks

Word: darling

R: hmm, this is hard. I dont know anything with that word. I heard it somewhere tho!... Wait!! My doe, my dear, my darling Tell me what all the sighing's about, and thats all i can remember. Florence actually, my label mate released this song!

Word: Confused

R: Oh gosh, this is hard... Okay, lets try it. Got me confused, spinning, spinning, round and round. Sticky, sticky, off the ground.. That's about it right? That's a sound by Victoria Monet and it is brilliant. Its really underrated, so check it out! 

R: Thank you so much for watching this video of me singing my favorite songs basically laughs. My new single Downhill from Here is out now everywhere, make sure you get it!

End of Video

Venti, Jonnyy and despy like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:05 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 WNEWFM_800x800
Ava Max X Fresh 102.7 FM
SUNDAY | July 5th | FREE US

On Sunday, July 5th Ava Max went onto WNEW NEW YORK 102.7 to talk about her hit single "Sweet But Psycho"
Ava begins by singing Sweet But Psycho before the interview, as the hosts dance around a bit, they laugh and begin chatting, they then begin to talk about her single
Host: we have an amazing guest with us today! you just heard her sing her hit single Sweet But Psycho Ava how are you?
Ava: ahh I'm doing good I'm happy to be here back in New York
Host: you just came back from France right?
Ava: yeah! it was amazing, tried a lot of food and went to The Louvre and saw the famous paintings, it was an experience.
Host: sounds amazing! now your single is smashing everywhere, can you give us your thoughts on the success of the song?
Ava: you know when we made the song we kinda knew it was the one, we were listening to this infectious amazing instrumental made by Cirkut who I truly think is this robot he is too good, and we were just dancing around and having a good time, and writing the song was a fun time too!
Host: sounds like a fun time! is there a music video coming for the song? we NEED ONE
Ava: well not to say much but, we have some surprises coming out soon! and yes a music video will definitely happen, I guess I can share that. but yeah the Avatars are in for a nice treat! *smiles*
Host: well that's amazing to hear! we are looking forward to your upcoming surprises, don't forget her hit single "Sweet But Psycho" is available everywhere now.

dan
dan

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:14 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 Ha5VT06

Text version:

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:48 am
Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" coming out tomorrow on 89.3 KPCC Southern California, exclusive release party happening for industry personnel (call-in)
(United States, Free)
Thursday, July 9
8/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 Facebook-73514b02830df167eb8bfbe15710b5cb

We have pop star Hailee Steinfeld calling into the show to discuss her debut album coming out at midnight, July 10th, which is titled "Passion". Give it up for her guys!

Less than 24 hours until your debut album "Passion" releases, how are you feeling?:
I'm feeling very relieved and grateful man. A year ago today I was on Pitch Perfect 2 set just hoping to eventually make it in the music industry. I'm so grateful for everything that has happened to me. I hope you guys enjoy the album tomorrow! I worked so hard on it.

What's the plans before release?:
Well actually I'm flying back to Los Angeles now to get prepared for my exclusive Passion release party, only for music industry personnel and members by the way! So I don't need any Hailiens trying to get into this event, we're playing the album at the same time as you which is midnight! The event starts at 10pm EST however, and we'lll revealing the tracklist the next top of the hour. I'm so excited.

Who all will be at the release party?:
Many of my friends that are artists like me in the industry, as well as record label execs and personnel. We will be posting looks and laughs while the event is happening so don't worry!

Well Hailee, do you have anything else to say before we get off the line?:

Thank you Hailee for calling! And now here is Love Myself, the current single off Hailee's upcoming debut album "Passion" that's set to release tomorrow. Here's the breakout hit "Love Myself" on 89.3 Southern California!

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:52 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 OzV5ooE

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:17 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 TLkEOn5

CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 LWC9XKV

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:41 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 ATpvT3K

Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:06 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 Good-morning-america-milwaukee_fullsize_story1
July 3 | US | Paid Promo | 1st Normani Article
Interview + Performance:
Link Up is out now

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:12 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 QHLzJde

Elle’s Song Association 8/8
Thursday, July 9, 2020
USA, 100

Florence: Hello, Im Florence and today on Elle’s Song Association I will be hearing a word and must sing the first song that I associate it with… correct? Enjoy!

WORD: DROWN
After some thought, Florence begins singing the chorus of Sticky by Victoria Monét.
“Sticky, sticky, off the ground
Slipping til you let me drown”
“This song is quite catchy, at least the chorus is. The rest is quite inaudible for my taste.”

WORD: NIGHT
Florence immediately starts belting her smash hit song “Only If For A Night”
“I feel like you guys gave that one to me as a freebee, thank you so much. I really do love singing that song at any and all opportunities I have.”

WORD: DIE
After long through with 3 seconds left on the clock, Florence bursts out with MY! MY! MY! By Shawn Mendes chorus.
“Oh my, my, my
I die every night with you”
“Ahh, cheap, useless, uninspired pop music does have its place sometimes. That’s definitely a tune.”

WORD: PSYCHO
Florence does not know the words to Ava Max’s “rubbish” song Sweet But Psycho so she hums it in a beautiful melody. The producers still grant her a point, noting how much better Florence made the song with her sweet melodic humming.
“I’m sorry, I just don’t know the words to that song. The way how I know it is because ill listen to a song once, no matter how rubbish it is. This one was indeed rubbish, but at least who over wrote or sang it did a good job naming their music.”

WORD: START
Florence immediately jolts up in her seat and starts singing Dua Lipa’s future smash hit debut single Don’t Start Now.
“Don’t Start Now… lalalala…”
“Oh, that song is so pop and SO good! So catchy and amazing. I remember the first time I had heard it and needed to put it on repeat. Not all girls have that to their credit.”

WORD: BABY
After a few seconds of thought, Florence starts singing Katy Perry’s track titled, Harleys in Hawaii.
“Ill be your baby, on a Sunday… da dadadadadada”
“What an interesting name for a song, just like that song with the condom on the single cover, but this song is so good. It really is a slow jammer. I love Katy so much though.”

WORD: CHICKEN
Florence busts out in rapping Drake’s Nonstop.
“My head is spinnin', smokin' on the chicken, the bass is kickin'”
“Ahh, Drake is someone that I do very much admire!”

WORD: CLOUD
Florence whips her hair as she starts singing the chorus to Rarity’s Downhill From Here.
“It's all down
Downhill from here
Up in the clouds
Won't last a year”
“This song’s chorus is just so amazing and wants you to move your body. That’s for sure. I love Rarity too!”

WORD: CONTROL
Florence could not name a song with control within 15 seconds.

WORD: MYSELF
Florence beings to hum the melody to Hailee Steinfeld’s Love Myself.
“Honestly, its quite a rubbish song by a less than desirable artist. Its alright. I did peak higher than her in the UK after all. The hub of musical taste.”

Florence: Thank you for watching my Elle Song Association. Mi Florence and my debut single “Only If For A Night” is out everywhere.

Venti, despy and hammer like this post

despy
despy

Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:23 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 10 EcgdqhHWAAMQdsL?format=jpg&name=medium

Dua Lipa x WVCR 88.3 The Saint
[July 3 | Free Radio | New York, US | 1/8]

Interview:

"Don't Start Now", available now.

Venti likes this post