Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
despy
despy

CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:30 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 EcgdqhHWAAMQdsL?format=jpg&name=medium

Dua Lipa x WBLI 106.1 BLI
[July 7 | Free Radio | US | 5/8]

Interview:

"Don't Start Now", available now.

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:07 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 EgWMaMb

Camila Cabello on La Z 103.5 FM
July 3rd | MEX (LAT) | Tier 4 Promo
1st article for week of July 3rd
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 Logog

Earlier this week (July 3rd), Camila Cabello began her Latin America promotional campaign for her debut single “She Loves Control”, stopping by Mexico’s La Z 103.5 FM for an interview.

Interview:

Venti likes this post

despy
despy

Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:45 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 EcgdqhHWAAMQdsL?format=jpg&name=medium

Dua celebrates the release of her lead single + praises Florence Welch's new single "Only If For a Night"
*i meant to write "lead" instead of "debut" but anyway*

CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 EcgwO82XYAE3Jsh?format=jpg&name=small
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 EcgwO8zWkAAXtg9?format=jpg&name=medium

Venti and ACT2 like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:14 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 4X0buMk

Ava Max X The Cubby And Carolina In The Morning
MONDAY | July 6th | FREE US call in

on July 6th Ava Max went on The Cubby And Carolina In The Morning to talk about her Single "Sweet But Psycho"

Host: we have a surprise guest on today please welcome the wonderful Ava Max! how are you?
Ava: I'm doing good! thank you for having me I've never been on this show before
Host: well we hope it's not the last time haha, so Ava you're single has been doing amazing worldwide, how does it feel?
Ava: it was a journey of emotions to handle the success to be honest with you hahaha, working with Cirkut was so wonderful we had so much fun working on the song and we knew it was THE song but it never really set in till it actually happened
Ava: very interesting! and your single Sweet But Psycho I have to say is very amazing we haven't had like this type of pop in a long time and it seems people have missed it
Ava: thank you! we wanted to bring back that iconic throwback pop song felt like it was due to happen!
Host: well we are very excited for what's next for you, your fans also have asked a lot on twitter on a possible music video, is it coming?
Ava: well we haven't announced anything yet! I can tell you that something is coming sooner than later
Host: Well thank you for joining us Ava!, don't forget Sweet But Psycho is out and available everywhere!

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:16 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 EgWMaMb

Camila Cabello on Venga La Alegría
July 3rd | MEX (LAT) | Tier 3 Promo (I+P)
2nd article for week of July 3rd
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 62397571_2534850539893630_508900963981983744_o.png_423682103

Performance:

Interview:

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:28 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 Bmp4askv_400x400
July 3 | US | Free Promo | 2nd Normani Article
Interview + Performance:
Link Up is out now

Last edited by Venti on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:59 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 WendyWilliamsShowLogo

Ava Max X The Wendy Willams Show
WEDNESDAY | July 8th | PAID US I+P

on July 8th Ava Max went on The Wendy Willams show to talk about & perform her hit debut Single "Sweet But Psycho"

INTERVIEW:
Host: our next guest is a new rising female star, her hit single "sweet but psycho" hit the top 3 on the Billboard charts this week, please welcome the wonderful Ava Max!
Ava: Thanks for having me I LOVE your show! how are you doing?
Host: I am doing really good, you just released your new song Sweet but psycho, and let's be honest its a GREAT pop song I'm sure the audience agrees, what made you go back to the classic pop sound?
Ava: thank you Wendy!, well I think the world really needs some dance music and you know with Sweet But Psycho
Host: you know that's actually true! will you release more infectious pop bangers?
Ava: yeah! sure we will have more of those too! I just hope the people will love it.
Host: trust me they will! is a music video coming?
Ava: soon is all I can say! hahaha
Host: well you HEARD IT HERE FIRST! will there be any collaborations on the album?
Ava: yes! there will be very exciting duets on the album but I'm not going to spoil anything, but its very exciting!
Host: well that's very exciting thank you for joining us Ava, after the break Ava is gonna perform her hit single "Sweet But Psycho" so stay tuned"

PERFORMANCE:
The performance began with Ava standing by herself on the stage. For this performance, she started off without her backing dancers and it was just her on the stage. She called out to the crowd, asking them if they were ready to dance, and they responded with a loud cheer. the song begins and her dancers join in, Ava is wearing long black high heels, black sunglasses, a checkered look similar to Cardi B's from her invasion of privacy cover art, with her signature Max Cut, she moves around and dances with her dancers, and belts out the note in the final chorus, Wendy then reminds everyone that Sweet But Psycho is out everywhere

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:18 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 1027_k10

Shawn Interview on KIIS FM (US)
Monday 6th July, 2020
Tier 4

Host: Welcome to the show Shawn Mendes!

Shawn: Thank you for having me!

Host: Now before we get started, we heard that you will be attending friend Hailee Steinfeld’s album party this week is that right?

Shawn: Yes I will be! I have a packed schedule but I’ll make it back to LA on time, it will be exciting to finally meet her. Not sure about the rest of the attendees though.

Host: Speaking of albums, do we have a date on when yours is getting released?

Shawn: I’m excited to say I think I actually have a date for it now as well as a second single choice, but you guys will have to wait to find out. I still haven’t even given the album a name yet.

Host: Well we’re more than happy with just 'My My My!' for now, how has that song already been out for a month? It still sounds fresh every time we play it.

Shawn: Thank you! That’s what we were aiming for when making it, I love pop songs that get better with each listen.

Host: Do you have an exclusive for us on the music video?

Shawn: Yes I’m excited to announce the music video is coming on July 17th! I’m super proud of it and think everyone will enjoy it, we did the final edits over the weekend and it’s finally finished. Expect some teasers next week.

Host: We all can’t wait. Thank you for coming in to talk to us today, and now playing on KIIS-FM here is ‘MY MY MY!’.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now!

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:18 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 29605234

Ava Max X Valentine in The Morning
THURSDAY | July 9th | FREE US call in

on July 9th Ava Max went on The Valentine in The Morning to talk about her hit debut Single "Sweet But Psycho"

Host: our first guest is a new girl on the block, and I love love love her song "Sweet But Psycho" shes on the phone with us now Hi Ava Max
Ava: Hello everyone, how are you guys?
Host: we are doing amazing, how about you? your single is doing amazing everywhere around the globe, how are you feeling?
Ava: you know its been like 6 days since the charts I think and I still can't wrap my head around it, I'm so lucky to be apart of such a loving label, that believed in me and trusted me with releasing a pop record
Host: well yeah in today's climate you could say pop songs like that are a HUGE risk, but it seems to have paid off for you! speaking of your label, your people just signed global superstar Lady Gaga, do you have any thoughts on that, have you talked to her?
Ava: oh I was SHOCKED, and no I haven't talked to her even though my manager gave me her phone number but I'm too nervous to be honest, cause I love her so much and I admire her work. hoping I'll grow a pair and actually call hahaha
Host: well you better let us know the deets on it in the future! so with the success of the song are you planning to release a new song soon?
Ava: not really, we kinda want the song to bask in the sun a bit since everyone loves it so much as I do, but in the near future? yes, definitely a new song might come out.
Host: exciting news! we wish you the best Ava, don't forget to pick up her new single "Sweet But Psycho" Available everywhere!

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:24 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 Watch_10

Interview + Performance on WWHL with Andy Cohen (US)
July 6th, 2020
Tier 3

Andy: Here to open the show with a performance of his hit single ‘MY MY MY!’, Shawn Mendes!

The camera pans to Shawn by his mic stand in front of his three backing singers and band, he’s wearing a buttoned up dark green suit jacket with no shirt underneath and trousers to match. A thin gold necklace is around his neck and he’s wearing white trainers. The bridge ends and Shawn asks the audience to clap during the last chorus, pointing the mic for them to sing along.

Andy: Give it up for Shawn Mendes!

The audience claps as Shawn thanks them, he walks over to his seat with the other guests.

Andy: Now that is a great song I must say! Usually I have to lie and say I enjoyed it but I really did this time *laughs*

Shawn: Well thank you it was a pleasure performing for you!

Andy: Later on we will be playing plead the fifth but first lets ask some juicy questions! When is the next single coming out?

Shawn: All I can say is it’s near the album release! I can’t wait for everyone to hear it but I want to let 'My My My!’ live for a while first.

Andy: How do you feel about the gay rumours?

Shawn: It doesn’t phase me! I’m definitely straight but if I wasn’t I would hope there’d be no issue, I love the gays!

Andy: It is now time to play Plead the Fifth, you know the rules by now, ready?

Shawn: Yes!

Andy: You’re attending Hailee Steinfeld’s album party this week, which guest are you least looking forward to seeing?

Shawn: Out of those I know attending, Camila Cabello.

Andy: Who are you MOST looking forward to seeing?

Shawn: Apart from Hailee, Normani.

Andy: Speaking of Hailee, it’s rumoured that you’ve worked on a song with her. Can you confirm?

Shawn: Plead the fifth!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:29 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 Lubboc10

Shawn Interview On Mix 100.3 (US)
July 7th, 2020
Free

Shawn on it being a month since his single release

It’s gone so quickly! I feel like I haven’t had time to let it all sink in yet, my manager has been working me hard. It’s been such a fun ride though, I’m happy with how it’s been received so far. The next month is about to be even crazier!

Shawn on being signed

It’s such an honour being signed to Republic Records, it’s been home to some of my favourite artists. Plus they are just super caring and respectful of what I want to do with my music, I have a lot of creative freedom which I don’t know if I’d have had on another label.

Shawn on his plans for the rest of 2020

Well obviously I have an album coming, so I’m sure I’ll be here there and everywhere promoting and performing. I really want to do a mini tour across the US in some small venues when my album comes out, I don’t want to have to wait until tour to perform my music! I’ll also be dropping a new single with the album so stay tuned for that.

Shawn on his favourite song on his upcoming album

This is only my current favourite but I’m loving a song called ‘Lucky Strike’ right now! It has such a chill vibe, the lyrics are special to me too. I think my fans are gonna love and connect with that one especially. I’m currently deciding on what to use as a promo single, so it might be this! 

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:33 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 5812_110

Shawn Interview at Virgin Radio (UK)
July 8th, 2020
Tier 4

Host: Welcome to the show Shawn Mendes!

Shawn: Hi guys, happy to be back in the UK!

Host: We’re glad you’re here! Your single ‘MY MY MY!’ just reached top 10 on the Official Chart at number 9, how does it feel?

Shawn: That’s wild! I got a few phone calls from family I have over here, they were happy for me! I love how the charts are such a big deal here for you guys.

Host: Lets hope for more weeks in the top 10 to come! Which family do you have here then?

Shawn: Well my Mother was born here, so I have some cousins and uncles and aunts that live here. I’d actually never been to the UK until a few weeks ago, but I really like it! That’s why I can’t wait to go on tour, I’ll get to spend much more time here.

Host: As well as your current hit single, what are some of your favourite songs in the charts at the moment?

Shawn: I think it only came out on Friday but I LOVE ‘Don’t Start Now’ by Dua Lipa. It’s my favourite of the year so far, apart from my own single of course. One song I don’t though like is that song by that Florence girl, I don’t think it’s charting anywhere outside of the UK though so…

Host: I wholeheartedly agree! I am SICK of that hag being on every radio show, every time I turn on the TV she’s there singing that god awful song. I don’t think we’ve seen a more desperate artist since well... never. I requested for it to be blacklisted from our show actually but I haven’t heard back yet. Well thank you for coming in today, here is Shawn’s debut single ‘MY MY MY!’

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti and despy like this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:49 pm
Victoria x James Corden
Tuesday, July 7th US Paid (I+P)
Victoria Monet joins James Corden for an interview and a performance of her hit song sticky.
James: Now, to start off the show, here is Victoria Monet with her debut single Sticky!
The audience claps as the camera is panning on them slowly moving to the stage where Victoria and her two dancers stand. For this performance, the intro of the song (first chorus) is skipped and Victoria immediately starts at the first verse of the song. She holds onto her mic while wearing a nude bodysuit styled with a fur jacket. She engages with the choreography with her dancers but her movements are less strong so as to focus on her vocals. She moves to the front of the stage where her and her dancers reside for the rest of the performance alternating between simple choreo for the verses and more complex for the chorus!
*the audience claps*

INTERVIEW PORTION
James: It’s so great to have you here on the show today!
Victoria: Thank you so much, I’m so happy to be here! I always watch your show whenever I get the chance!
James: It must feel so weird to be promoting your own songs these days huh?
Victoria: It is, I’m so used to helping create songs but never actually talk or be interviewed about them. It’s been amazing but sometimes its been really hard because while I always have a meaning for my songs I’ve never been forced to verbally explain it so its hard sometimes!
Victoria on Sticky Music Video
I was so excited to release the music video this friday but after some deliberation with my label. We found some parts of the music video to be somewhat messy so we wanted to wait a little more to fix things to ensure my very first music video will be done correctly. It will now be dropping July 17th at 12am so be ready for that and I PROMISE that it’ll be worth the wait!
James: Victoria Monet everybody! Sticky out now on Flux and iTunes!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:50 pm
Victoria x The Talk
Wednesday, July 8th US Paid (I+P)
Victoria Monet goes onto The Talk to discuss current events in the world, the direction of her music and to perform her hit single Sticky!
Interviewer: To perform her hit single sticky, give it up for the one and only VICTORIA MONET!
The performance begins with a pan of the entire audience clapping and cheering to introduce Victoria to the show! Victoria smiles and waves at the audience and then sits on a stool to perform an acoustic version of sticky. She is wearing jeans and an oversized jacket while her band is behind her playing the song. She spends most of her time bouncing her legs to the beat of the music while she sings. She ensures that she hits every single note effortlessly and the crowd intensely cheers for her as a result. She stands up and moves to the front of the stage to belt the final chorus of the song while the camera pans back to the audience who are in shock because of her amazing vocals. She bows to the audience after finishing the performance and smiles. She is then walked by one of the hosts to the set where the other hosts are sitting as the recorded version of sticky plays in the background.
Victoria on the direction of her music
I’m in love with my album so far. I’ve cut it down to about 20 tracks that I’m in love with and I want to cut it down the 12 tracks for the final version and have some extra tracks for a deluxe. My album is a mix of old-school with a hint of contemporary RnB. I didn’t want to make the album fully contemporary RnB so that I can stand out from some of my peers but I wanted to also make sure I wasn’t copying any one sound so that I can slowly create my own.

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 pm
Victoria x WPWX
Free US Radio
Victoria goes onto the radio show WPWX to discuss new music, new music video and her favourite new releases.
Victoria on new music
I know I JUST released my debut single relatively recently but I have this new song, which is a collaboration that I am INCREDIBLY excited to release. It is with a new artist that you guys may or may not know! I think that everyone will really enjoy it. After that, I plan on releasing a song a month to establish myself into the music market and to slowly create a fanbase. Which, speaking of, is growing so strongly! I never thought of the idea of having fans to support me. I was so shocked the other week when I saw a fan account of ME. I was SHOOK and I almost teared up. Anyhow, I’m so excited to release new music that my fans will love!
Victoria on the Sticky Music Video and a potential remix
The sticky MV will be released July 17th and I also have a plan to release a remix on the same day! The remix will also feature an artist that is well-known. They are an artist that I’ve idolized for a while so I was so shocked when I was approached for a remix! The music video is 95% recorded and I just have a couple more scenes I need to do and edit before it’ll be ready! I am beyond excited to show it to everyone!
Interviewer: That’s all the time we have for today. Sticky is OUT NOW on Flux and itunes!

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:07 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 Maxresdefault
July 4 | US | Free Promo | 3rd Normani Article
Video:
Link Up is out now

Last edited by Venti on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:13 pm
Victoria Monet x WSSR
US Free Radio
Victoria goes onto WSSR Fm to discuss her comeup and past and to discuss artists she’s currently in love with.
Victoria on her rise to fame and her past
Well, I was born in Georgia USA and have been involved in music for almost my entire life. I started with a choir at my church and then eventually went to take hip hop dance lessons as well. I loved performing for the people at my church so much and so, everyone in my hometown knew that my dream was to be a performer. However, I learned that the music industry is not as easy to crack as my child self would believe and so I settled for writing for other artist as it was something i really enjoyed as well! I recorded songs on the side but none of them were ever released as I didn’t have the time to promote. Also, lots of the songs I initially made were recorded and mixed by me and so they sound sorta ghetto now!
Victoria on artists she’s currently in love with
I’ve been loving pop music recently and so, I’ve been enjoying lots of classic pop albums like 21, Dangerous Woman etc etc. I’ve also been in LUV with some new artists that have been released recently. Ava Max and Hailee steinfield are both really talented new artists that I’ve been jamming to. Both of their debuts are so strong!
Sticky out now on Flux and iTunes

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:23 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 07f2cb4b-371a-4dd7-85cb-10e7974b869c
July 6 | US | Paid Promo | 4th Normani Article
Interview + Performance:
Link Up is out now

Last edited by Venti on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:35 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 60142392_1262678193906243_234192308814217216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=dbb9e7&_nc_ohc=pfknvjMLXbcAX8X7dn4&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1
July 6 | US | Free Promo | 5th Normani Article
Interview:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:48 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 Ott_now_singh_190913_1920x1080.focal-760x428
July 7 | US | Free Promo | 6th Normani Article
Performance:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:57 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 S28110g
July 8 | US | Free Promo | 7th Normani Article
Interview:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

Venti
Venti
Admin

Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:10 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 11 0?e=2159024400&v=beta&t=Ug0XPKiRQzoliw-9DjkhWpkFsJsOcZK8dvDw47Ksv8E
July 9 | US | Free Promo | 8th Normani Article
Interview:
Link Up is out now

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:14 pm
Victoria Monet x The Kelly Clarkson Show
US Free Performance
Kelly: And now, to perform her debut single Sticky, give it up for Victoria Monet!
The camera pans over the entire audience before it goes backstage where Victoria is standing with her two dancers beside her ready to begin the performance. They are slowly moving from backstage towards the mainstage while taking little pauses to do small dance numbers. The first chorus is done right before they make it onto the stage, Victoria allows the backing vocal to play while she dances for this chorus. Then, the song has a 10 second break to allow Victoria and her dancers to get in position onstage for the rest of the song. The production then kicks back in and Victoria and her dancers continue to dance for the rest of the song. For the final chorus, she allows her two dancers to stay centre stage while she moves to the side to belt the final chorus of the song. She blows kisses to the audience and reminds them to purchase Sticky on iTunes and stream it on flux!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:34 pm
Victoria Monet x Show Champion
Korea Free Performance
Pre-recorded
The overhead announcer: Victoria Monet with Sticky!
The camera starts with Victoria at the top of a staircase in the middle of the stage. She’s wearing tanned disco styled pants and a robe of the same colour. She is slowly walking down the stairs while singing the first part of the chorus while her four dancers are slowly walking down the opposite staircase at the other end of the stage. They meet right in the middle just in time for the second chorus of the song where they engage in sensual choreography. Each dancer pairs with another while Victoria stands alone belting the chorus in the middle. The bridge is slowed down and the lights shine only on Victoria as she slowly makes it to the very front of the stage where she does the dance for the final chorus alone while singing. The lights turn back on as the performance ends and the audience hears the announcer say “Sticky out now on Flux and iTunes!”

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:45 pm
Victoria Monet x Daegu (HLKG)
Korea Free Radio
Victoria goes on HLKG radio to discuss her experiences in Asia while also discussing future plans.
Victoria on Asia
Before I became a musician, I have never travelled outside of the United States. My family didn’t have the money to go anywhere super far aside from the occasional road trips and now, in the span of weeks I’ve been to Europe and now Asia! Korea has been a really fun experience and I’ve used all the time I could taking in the sights and trying to learn about the culture and the language. Sadly, my trip finished but I can’t wait to come back and perform again! I don’t know if I am allowed to say this but my label has also been scouting for some Korean artists so that it can launch its Asia branch! We got to see some really great talent!
Victoria on future musical plans
I plan on taking large breaks between albums so that I can actually experience life. While I probably have enough songs to fill multiple albums I really want my albums to always be present and in the current moment i'm living in, almost like a diary entry. However, to do that, there needs to be lots of space in between each body of work. So, in that time I plan on exploring different genres of music that I have always wanted to try and just experience life! So, you’ll probably be getting music from me often, but albums not so often haha

Venti likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum