Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
beysus
beysus

CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:47 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 EgWMaMb

Camila Cabello on Susana Giménez
July 5th | ARG (LAT) | Tier 3 Promo (I+P)
3rd article for week of July 3rd
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 SG_Susana

Interview:

Performance:

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:53 pm
Victoria Monet x WZSR
US Free Radio
Victoria joins WZSR FM to discuss the meteoric rise she has had since beginning her career.
Victoria on Sticky’s Success
When I found out Sticky debut top 15 and has been in the top 20 for three weeks I was shocked, confused, pleased and so many other emotions! To see people tweet about how they relate to the lyrics or how they love the production and my vocals has made me feel so happy. I’ve been incredibly busy this past month and yet, I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life. To be able to release the music I’ve always wanted to do under my own name and to ALSO have it be successful is surreal. It really helps motivate you to do better and keep releasing good music when you see all the praise you’ve been getting. I hope the praise for other singles and albums that I release in the future will be just as nice!
Victoria on Heavy Promotion
Like I said, even though I have been soo busy flying across the world to promote my song, I have felt as if I haven’t worked a day in this entire month. The feeling I have going around showcasing my talent is not work but is in fact, a reward! Through all the sleepless nights and jet-lagged mornings, I have always been smiling and happy to go to the next promotion slot to discuss me and my music and I will continue to be enthusiastic about it!

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:55 pm
Rarity appears on Elle's Song Association  
Paid Promo / US / 3/8 
8th of July 

CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 500-5007027_ellen-logo-fun

On 6th of July, Rarity appeared on the Ellen Show

On Downhill from Here
This song has been with me for a long time, i wrote it a long time ago and i am happy with how it ended. It is about knowing that a relationship will go downhill after you tell him about your past and the people that were in your life before you met him. Its really a relatable song, i mean we all go through that. And its about time we address it.

On Debut Album
I dont think its finished, yet. We are mixing tracks, writing tracks, recording vocals over and over. I do not like to finish songs quickly, that explains the case with Downhill from Here, it took a while. I just want everything to be perfect, i am not a perfectionist tho. I wish i was tho! I mean i clearly have the characteristics for it!

On Billboard Magazine Cover
Yeah, it was the female empowerment issue, and i wish it was more based on my career and my journey. But i enjoyed the shoot and it was cool. So i didn't mind it a bit honestly

On Debuting in the top 10
That was really insane because i did not expect it. I do not do it for the sales, but the charts are actually a validation that people are listening you know, so you know people like it. But yeah, i am grateful for it, about it and all the shenanigans. 

Performance 

the stage lights were red and white. The curtains open where its a setting of a huge bedroom with a two king side beds being back to back and on a rotating device, Rarity was in one of the beds. For the first verse the device moved the bed to the audience. While Rarity sung the verse while wearing a red silk robe and her dancers on the bed with her. The band was in the background playing the instruments live. For the chorus they stood on the bed and did choreography, where it included a lot of twerking and hair flips. For the second verse, they all went to the middle of the stage to perform the song, for the chorus they did the same as last. Twerking and hair flips. For the bridge the lights went to black, and the red light turned to green. Rarity was seductively on the bed singing the bridge leading to the final chorus. For the final chorus feathers started dropping from the roof. The performance ended with a bang.

Ellen: That was Rarity, her new single "Downhill From Here" Is out now everywhere! Get it at the finest places!. 

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:02 pm

Camila Cabello on Encontro com Fátima Bernades
July 6th | BR (LAT) | Tier 2  Promo
4th article for week of July 3rd
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Encontro_2017

Performance:

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:13 pm
Rarity appears on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee  
Paid Promo / US / 4/8 
8th of July 

CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Maxresdefault

On 6th of July, Rarity appeared on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee. She was wearing her hair in a ponytail and a cute pink dress. Her makeup was REALLY harsh, the makeup artist was fired after this.

On Downhill from Here & debuting on the charts

This song means a lot to me and the fact it is getting the validation it deserves is insanely surprising to me. I didn't expect any of this, it was just a simple project. I wasn't expecting it to do this well. I really don't do it for the charts, but its like a validation of some sort, think of it as a bittersweet guilty pleasure. I thank my fans and to everyone who has given this song a chance. It really means the world to me. I appreciate it so much!

On Debut Album & Going on Tour

I think a debut album is still in the works. I am working hard to perfect it and make it sound amazing, as it should. I would never release something i dont like! Never! Ever! Like Ever! Haha, but you know im also 50% finished with it. So i dont think it should take that long for me to release it. Going on tour is going to be so fun but for now we are sticking at performances live shows. But going back to tours, we can have so much fun. I would make its worldwide for everyone across the globe

Performance
Rarity was wearing a green leotard with a around the waist skirt, she given a more chilled back performance, where it was just a microphone stand and spotlight. She was doing hand gestures the whole performance while the band played a newer production of the song. It was slow and boring according to some people, but some people liked that rarity was taking chances. Rarity's had two dancers in full white dance together around her, While she sung her lungs off. For second verse and on wards, Rarity took the microphone off the stand and went on the audience and started singing between them, making it more interactive. The spotlight was following her. The camera work was shit, nobody enjoyed it on Television. For the final chorus, Rarity goes back, and plays the chords to the final chorus while singing. At the end of the performance, she gave a bow and thanked everyone. 

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:20 pm

Camila Cabello on The Voice Kids Colombia
July 7th | COL (LAT) | Tier 3 Promo
5th article for week of July 3rd
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 WtQwnXim_400x400

Performance:

Last edited by beysus on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:22 pm
Rarity calls 106.1 BLI Long Island  
Free Promo / US / 5/8 
9th of July 

CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Station-logo

On 9thof July, Rarity called 106.1 BLI Long Island, a top 40 radio station in New York.

On Debuting on the Top 10
It's really a achievement for me to debut in the top 10. I mean i would've never thought of it, never ever would even think about it. It just was a surprise and something so warming. I know my fans are hard at work, but the songs. I actually got photos and screenshots of people going insane over the bundles and physical disks. We had to manufacture 110% more for the next batch. We are trying our best to get them out guys i promise! Hahaha 

On More Singles and Downhill From Here
I dont think the next single will be out until a while honestly. I am waiting patiently on it. Taking it time, once a second. I think i have to overuse the power of Downhill from Here, because it was just released. So im trying my best to maximize the results. I really want to push it further, maybe release a remix in the future, the music video too!! Lets not forget about that!. 

On  Billboard Magazine
I really wanted to talk more about myself @ Billboard, but they apologized. The interviewer was just trying his best to light a fire up my ass, which didnt work. I promise you to any female artist mentioned or non mentioned, he asked about all of you guys. But just picked the ones that made it into the issue!

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:31 pm
Rarity calls Absolute Radio  
Free Promo / UK / 6/8 
9th of July 

CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 E3G88zF__400x400

On 9th of July, Rarity called Absolute Radio, a radio station in the UK.

On debuting on the Official Singles Charts

You know this was really a surprise for me. Because pre-release i was only in South America and that was it. I really didn't go anywhere else, maybe the US but that doesn't count i guess. But yeah charting there is insanely surprising, and i was so happy about it. What was it? #13, right. It excited me not going to lie. 

On Downhill from Here & Florence + The Machine @dweebz

Downhill from here, My debut single has been a song that i have had for a while now. And the fact that it is out, more than insanely real. Other than that, i love that song. I have multiple versions of it, maybe a new remix will have alternative lyrics who knows. But let me tell you this one is the best one but hey i have no idea, its subjective!! And about Florence, love her to bits. So proud of her success, she hit #1 with her song. I text her mostly everyday, unless we are working. The shows and the appearances can be so hard and dreadful sometimes 

On visiting the UK
I would love to come back to the UK!! As you know im originally from Leeds. My parents were born there, luckily im not that cool i was born here in America. But yeah, i guess sometimes i can visit the UK and go back to Leeds!! Its a stunning place. 

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:39 pm
Rarity calls Heart 80s  
Free Promo / UK / 7/8 
9th of July 

CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Logog

On 9th of July, Rarity called Heart 80s Radio for a quick interview, a radio station in the UK.

On Downhill from Here and Favorite songs while growing up

Downhill from here is a song i had for a while in the vault. Went back and edited it a lot. This version you hear now was the final one. It took me half a year to finish but i am glad i did it anyways because i worked hard on it. Its insane how much it changed, man its really a adventure with this song. My favorite songs growing up were really pop, anything on the radio. So Madonna, Mariah Carey the divas like Diana Ross. I just jammed to anything honestly. 

On BLACKPINK getting signed by HAMMERSCOPE
I am so happy for them! I saw them in the hall last week and i was shocked that they got the deal. Because Hammerscope is really a picky label, in a good way! I really wanted them over the other offers and im glad they got it. Because they really deserve it more than anybody else. 

On Worldwide Tour and UK leg
Okay okay, i said im going on a tour in the future to support my debut album. And now every asks me about it!!! Its no in plans actually or anything. But if i do a UK/Europe leg, i would definitely visit it all! I would not let a city out, and if i do forgive me!! 

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:42 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 The_ke10

Interview + Performance on the Kelly Clarkson Show (US)
July 9th, 2020
Free

Kelly: Our next guest went from online musical sensation to a chart success story, please give it up for Shawn Mendes!

‘MY MY MY!’ Plays as Shawn walks out. He’s wearing a free flowing shirt with tight jeans and glasses. He waves and gives a peace sign to the crowd as he sits down.

Jelly: We are so excited to have you on the show!

Shawn: Thank you I’m such a big fan of yours, that cover you did the other week of my song was amazing! I’ve been a big fan of your whole career so seeing that and now to be here is surreal.

Kelly: Aw it was an honour! Later on we’ll be able to hear the real thing though, you’re performing for us right?

Shawn: Yep! I’ve performed this song so many times now but I can’t lie I never get tired of it, I’m always excited to perform for you guys. 

Kelly: So let’s talk about the making of the song because there’s actually a funny story as to how the name my my my came about right?

Shawn: ‘My my my’ was always just a dumb phrase that me and my friends used to say, we kind of say it after everything. One of us just randomly said it about something in the studio whilst we were writing the chorus and my writing partner suggested we try that out for the hook and it stuck! 

Kelly: Is it true you actually have it tattooed somewhere now?

Shawn: That was sadly just a rumour but maybe I should? Where should I get it? NOT on my ass before anyone suggests that *laughs*

Kelly: Well it’s been a pleasure talking to you! You’re heading off to perform for us now right? Ladies and gentlemen, Shawn Mendes!

The stage goes dark as Shawn starts to sing. He’s changed into to an all black outfit, wearing a black satin shirt and black jeans. During the second chorus Shawn walks amongst the crowd and dances with them, Kelly joining in as well. He makes it back to the stage to belt out the last chorus.

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now!

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:46 pm
Katy Perry Harleys in Hawaii | Free Promo
July 3rd, 2020 | Malibu Beach Performance

A wooden stage mysteriously appeared on Malibu beach over night. At around 1 pm a group of press appeared and gathered around it. Suddenly an audio countdown begins starting at 10. The combination of the press and countdown draws a large crowd. Suddenly from a cabana behind the stage Katy Perry comes out. She begins singing her new single Harleys in Hawaii. She’s wearing a knee length pink dress with hibiscus flowers printed all over it. The performance is simple but captivating as Katy glides around the stage with the song. She pulls some random audience member up with her to dance with before sending them back to the beach. At the end of the performance Katy thanks the audience for watching her and that her new singles Harleys in Hawaii was our everywhere now! After the performance ends she walks to the parking lot behind the stage where she hops on a purple Harley and drives off. The performance was later uploaded to her official YouTube channel.

Venti and ACT2 like this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:46 pm
July 4th, 2020 | Macy’s Fourth of July Special Performance

Host: And now performing a song all about one of America’s greatest treasures... here’s Katy Perry with Harleys in Hawaii!

Motorcycle noises echo over the waterfront as Katy takes the stage. Katy is dressed in a blue top with tight red pants and silver sparkling belt. She sings the first verse solo while slowly moving around the stage to the rhythm of the song. For the chorus she is joined by two women from the military choir as her backup singers. They harmonize with her for the low parts of the chorus. For the second verse Katy does a fake hula dance across the stage. She also throws up her hands like fireworks. To end the performance she dances around with the instrumental outro before two big sparklers go off behind her and explode illuminating the night sky. She scream thank you everybody and god bless America before turning to the servicewomen behind her and motioning first the audience to applaud them. She gives one last wave before the show goes to commercial.

hammer
hammer

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:47 pm
Rarity calls Blue 100.7 FM  
Free Promo / Latin America / 8/8 
9th of July 

CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Pctj_TUZRP6wptG3QPl805ddUwwoLZoYVBN5cPUkNvErOeProyyP9oaFyXRzrJz6Fso

On 9th of July, Rarity called Blue 100.7 FM, a radio station in Argentina.

On Debuting in Latin America Singles Charts & Downhill from Here

Oh wow, it was amazing seeing my other half support. I am from Brazil, so it was nice to go to South America before the release. I didn't perform it, but i do have to go back someday. It debuted in the top 20, and its nice to see my people support. I saw many pictures on twitter and instagram of people buying the cds in stores and itune stores. I love all of my Latin America fans!! Downhill from Here is a song i started working on 1 year ago and i would go back in daily to the studio to fix and edit, even if it was one word. There are many versions to it, hopefully one day the world can hear one or two!

On Downhill from Here music video

The music video is almost done, it was supposed to be shot in Brazil. When i was in South America, but we cancelled that idea. Because we got a better one and we hope it works well. We are all waiting to see it! Maybe next week?

On South America

South America is amazing, i love it so much. I visited Brazil with my mum to see my relatives a lot when i was younger. I loved it so much. Even though we stopped going as i got older, it was always in my heart and to be back in it in the last few weeks. It was a dream come true. Ill come back as soon as i can, i promise!!

Last edited by hammer on Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

July 5, 2019 | H-D Podcast

*motorcycle revving engine noises*

Host: Hello! And welcome back to the H-D podcast the official podcast of Harley Davidson motorcycles. We have a rather unique guest in the studio with us today, Katy Perry!

Katy: Hi! Thank you for having me!

Host: I’m sure many of you listening at home are asking why pop superstar Katy Perry is on a motorcycle podcast but her great new single Harleys in Hawaii was the perfect lead in to get her on the show.

Katy: *laughs* When I was asked to come on the show I was taken aback myself I must admit!

Host: Thanks for coming by on such short notice by the way. So what was the inspiration behind this new song?

Katy: Well I had just gotten back from a trip in Hawaii and I saw the cutest couple riding a motorcycle past my car at night and it was just the most romantic scene ever. I took a lot of inspiration from that memory for the music video as well.

Host: Thanks for reminding me about the video. A little birdie told me you actually got your motorcycle license for the video?

Katy: I actually did! I always want what I produce under my name to be as authentic as possible so I figured why the heck not!

Host: Well welcome to the motorcycle community, Katy! I’m sure you’re going to be a great addition.

Katy: Thanks! You should have seen the instructors face when I showed up for my first class.

Host: *laughs* I wish I could have. Also, unfortunately that’s all the time we have for today. We like to keep these short so the listeners can get back to riding as soon as possible.

Katy: No problem. Thank you so much for having me!

Host: That was Katy Perry. This has been the H-D Podcast and this is Katy’s new single Harleys in Hawaii.

*a snippet of the song plays and fades out into motorcycle noises as the podcast ends*

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Wbzafm10
Shawn Radio Interview On The Buzz (Call In, US)
July 9th, 2020
Free

Shawn On Upcoming Collaborations

I have one I’m particularly excited about coming out this Friday, it’s my first ever collab! I’m sure y’all can guess who. It’s an uplifting pop ballad, I don’t really have anything like that on my album so it’s fun to do something different. On my own album, I have one song in particular I’m sending around for a feature, it’s one of my favourites.

Shawn on how it felt performing on Colbert

It was the most nervous I’ve ever been, I’ve never done something that big before! I’m really proud of the performance though, I was scared something would go wrong but I watched it back and it was just how I’d hoped. The worst was the interview, I think I was so awkward! Having a conversation on a stage in front of like a thousand people is weird enough in itself, but then realising there’s millions watching at home is even more wracking. I hope Stephen didn’t notice my sweaty palms when shaking his hand *laughs* Despite all of that it was a real honour though, I can’t believe I got the chance to be on the show in the first place.

Shawn on his next venture outside of music

You know I think I have to fully crack the music industry first, but I’d love to do a bit of acting one day. Or just anything to do with movies. Writing the music for a movie or its soundtrack would be so fun I think. I think whatever I do I will always find myself coming back to the music, it is my first love after all!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now!

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

July 6th, 2020 | Kelly Clarkson Show Interview + Performance

*at the start of the show for Kellyoke*

An animated road with palm trees is displayed across the room where the show films. A motorcycle begins driving down the road and Kelly emerges from the back of the audience and starts singing Harleys in Hawaii. She slowly makes her way down to the performance area on the left while she sings the first verse. As the chorus starts she turns around and Katy then emerges. She performs the chorus while making her way down to join Kelly. They stand together for the remainder of the song. Katy does mock hula moves for like ten seconds while Kelly harmonizes with her. The song ends and the audience applauds the two.

*later in the show*

Kelly: Hello and welcome back to the Kelly Clarkson Show! I have a very special guest with me today, Katy Perry!!!

Katy: Hi! Thank you so much for having me!

Kelly: My pleasure. I had so much fun performing with you.

Katy: I had so much fun too!

Kelly: That song, your new single Harleys in Hawaii, is so fun! What inspired you to make it?

Katy: Well I wanted a summer song to lead off my album and most of the ones I’ve released before have been big loud songs. Due to that I wanted something more subtle and relaxing since that’s what I think we all really like about summer.

Kelly: I totally agree! You know it’s funny you should mention a relaxing summer because I was just looking at my schedule for the next two months and it’s relatively empty. I was so relieved.

Katy: Haha! My summer definitely isn’t empty with the promo for this new song but I had my time earlier in the year.

Kelly: Your manager working you hard?

Katy: Not as hard as some of these new girls. I see Hailee Steinfeld literally everywhere! Girl doesn’t know how to say no!

Kelly: Oh yes I love her new song!

Katy: Me too! I heard it’s doing well too so good for her.

Kelly: Unfortunately that’s all the time we have for now, Katy. Thank you so much for coming!

Katy: No problem! I had a great time singing and talking with you!

Venti likes this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:48 pm

Camila Cabello on KIIS-FM
July 9th | US | Tier 4 Promo
6th article for week of July 3rd
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 5c9e63ecfa47e3153c723ee8

Interview:

Last edited by beysus on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

July 7th, 2020 | Wired Autocomplete Interview

Katy: Hello! And welcome to my Autocomplete Interview with Wired!

Q: How old is Katy Perry?

Katy: I am 35 years old and a young 35 at that!

Q: How did Katy Perry get famous?

Katy: How did I get famous?! By triggering a bunch of middle-aged women with my cherry chapstick!

Q: When is Katy Perry’s new song?

Katy: My new song is Yesterday! My new single Harleys in Hawaii just came out yesterday! Go ahead and stream it for me!

Q: When did Katy Perry get engaged?

Katy: I don’t know which one you’re talking about but I’ll assume the second since we try to forget about the first... but the answer is Valentines Day! I got engaged last year and am so happy! *flashes ring to camera*

Q: When is Katy Perry getting married?

Katy: Orlando and I actually haven’t put a date on the calendar yet! We’ve both been so busy we haven’t had the time but we’ll get around to it eventually.

Q: Does Katy Perry have kids?

Katy: No I don’t... but I hope too have some of my own someday! All I have right now is my dog Nugget! He’s basically a kid with the amount of attention he begs for and how much I spoil him though!

Q: Does Katy Perry kiss girls?

Katy: *laughs* Who’s to say I do, who’s to say I don’t?

This was so fun! Thank you to Wired for having me and thank you to all the people outside googling these questions about me. Hope I could help answer them!

Breakdown
Breakdown

July 7th, 2020 | Buzzfeed: Which California Gurls Food Bra Are You? Quiz

Hi! I’m Katy Perry and I’m here to figure out which bra from the California Gurls music video I am!

Let’s go! First question: Choose a place to vacation

*options: Hawaii, New York, Caribbean, Mykonos*

Hmm, well I’ve been to all these places and love them all. However for the sake of what I’m promoting I guess I’ll have to say Hawaii!!

Okay... next question... Choose the only candy you could eat for the rest of your life

*options: Twix, Twizzlers, Jellybeans, Milk Duds*

Definitely not Milk Duds! Those things get too stuck up in my grill. I’m not a big fan of Twizzlers either to be honest. Now I love both Twix and Jellybeans but I’m going to have to go with Jellybeans. Especially the Juicy Pear flavor. I had those in my Instagram bio for so long!

Third question... Which female superhero do you relate to most?

*options: Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Wonder Woman, Jean Grey*

I’m going to need to choose Black Widow for this one. I kind of wrote a song about her after all! I also love the red hair and how she still kicks ass without any powers.

This is the last question? Ok Pick a flower you would want at your wedding

*options: Roses, Pansies, Daisies, Cosmos*

I absolutely LOVE Daisies so I’ll go with those. They’re so cute and they represent so much to me. Maybe I should write a song about them *looks at camera and does a fake wink*

Let’s see what I am... THE WHIPPED CREAM BRA!

Let’s see what it says

You are iconic hunty! You are bold and confident and don’t let anyone get in your way. Your sexiness gets all the men (and gummy bears) to get out of your way so you can thrive like the queen you are. You go girl!

*Katy imitates herself putting the cans on her boobs like she does in the music video*

That was so fun! Thanks for having me Buzzfeed!

This was Katy Perry you can subscribe to Buzzfeed by clicking this button here and stream or buy my new single Harleys in Hawaii by clicking this button here. Make sure you Smile and have a great day!

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:49 pm
July 8th, 2020 | KRTJ 87.6 Radio Interview

Host: Yo! Yo! Yo! It’s DJ Snorlax in the house. I always bring you the hottest hits and I have got a TREAT for you today... Katy Perry is in the studio!

Katy: Hi!! Thank you so much for having me!

Host: I have just got to tell you I am LOVING this new single of yours, Harleys in Hawaii. It makes me want to buy a plane ticket to Hawaii just so I can ride a motorcycle there.

Katy: I’m glad it connected with you so much. Have you ever been to Hawaii before?

Host: I have and I loved it! What are your favorite things to do there. I’m assuming you’ve been before.

Katy: Yes, I have many times!

Host: What are your favorite things to do there?

Katy: One thing I love doing, and I know it’s a tourist trap, but visiting those shaved ice shacks on the side of the road is so fun! I love how they add coconut milk to it too. They don’t do that here.

Host: Coconut milk? That sounds wild! Man I have GOT to try that sometime.

Katy: I also love just sitting on the beach. There’s a condo there I love renting and it’s right on the water. Walking down to the beach and listening to music is my happy place.

Host: That sounds super peaceful. Unfortunately, Katy, that’s all the time I have for this talk. Loved hearing from you!

Katy: Thank you for having me! Hope your listens love Harleys.

Host: I’m sure they will. I’m going to play it right now actually. Here you go everyone live on the air it’s Katy Perry with Harleys in Hawaii!

Venti likes this post

Breakdown
Breakdown

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:50 pm
July 9th, 2020 | KFTG 103.4 Radio Interview

Host: Hello and welcome back! That was Shawn Mendes with My! My! My! and now we have Katy Perry in the studio with us!

Katy: Hello! Thanks for having me! I love that song can’t believe I haven’t heard it before.

Host: Well it’s a new one. Our listeners have been loving it so far!

Katy: Well they have great taste! Hope they like my song as much as that one!

Host: I’m sure they will. Are there any other new artists you’re loving right now?

Katy: I’m loving Hailee Steinfeld and Camila Cabello. I think both their songs are amazing!

Host: Did you hear Hailee’s album is coming out soon?

Katy: Yes I did! I’m actually going to the album release party Thursday night.

Host: That sounds like so much fun! I’m sure my invite must have gotten lost in the mail.

Katy: I’m sure it did.

Host: What about Ava Max? She’s the third new pop star exploding right now.

Katy: I’ve never met her but I’m sure she’s a sweet girl.

Host: Do you like her signature hairstyle? It’s very unique.

Katy: Well I cut off all my hair and you saw where it got me. Hopefully her half cut will do better than my full cut did.

Host: I loved your short hair by the way!

Katy: Well the general public did not. So I got this weave attached with super strength glue just in case!

Host: Well that’s all the time we have for now, Katy. Thank you so much for coming!

Katy: No problem! It was my pleasure hope to see you again sometime.

Host: Hope to see you too. Hook me up with free tickets to your next concert haha... anyways here’s Katy Perry’s new single Harleys in Hawaii!

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:54 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Statio10
 Shawn Radio Interview On WBLI 106.1 BLI (Call In, US)
July 9th, 2020
Free

Shawn on love and his relationships

You know although I’m young I’ve had a lot of experiences, I went through a lot of relationships in my teens and learnt a lot from them. I’ve been hurt, but I think I’ve also unintentionally hurt people too. It’s all apart of growing up and maturing! I’m just glad I have material for my songs honestly.

Shawn on his instant fame

I wouldn’t exactly call it instant, but the online fame was pretty weird. Sometimes I’d be in a mall and the next thing I know a swarm of teens are following me, whilst all the adults are giving me weird looks since they have no idea who I am! It was this strange in between of having fame and not having fame. But maybe this mainstream success will change that, who knows! I’m grateful for whatever I have.

Shawn on dealing with gossip and rumours

I think I have to just take it on the chin, I’m still learning. But the truth is no one really knows me, I share what I want to share with my fans and I hope they get an idea of my genuine self from that! I think they know what’s true and what’s not.

Shawn on his next single

It’s definitely a different sound to ‘MY MY MY!’, it’s a little less synth filled and has more instruments! I have lots of ideas for the video already. Don’t expect anything soon though, get back to streaming ‘MY MY MY!’

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now!

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:56 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Maxres16

How Shawn Mendes Created 'MY MY MY!' | Billboard | How It Went Down
July 9th, 2020 (Pre-recorded, US)
Free

Shawn: What’s up its Shawn Mendes and this is how it went down for my song ‘MY MY MY!’

So this was one of the last songs written for my album. It was written with my friends Lalen, Oscar Görres and James Alan Ghaleb. So we recorded it in Lalens home studio in California, he has a really nice house up in the mountains with incredible views. We had just had this insane night out the night before, and I got really inspired by all the dance music. I already had a few ideas for the song in my head so it was on the way home when I suggested this is what we should write the next day. The way we found it easiest to write was just for me to talk to about how I’m feeling or what I wanted to say, I never go into song writing with a certain topic or situation I want to talk about. This way the lyrics just come naturally.

Oscar also produced it, he started playing these really cool filtered guitar chords that you hear in the verses. We all immediately responded to it, it had this kind of dry texture to it. I think it perfectly sets the listener up for the really luscious synth filled chorus. The kind of high pitched synth you hear in the chorus and the bridge is actually my vocals, we just manipulated the track and turned it into this synth. We did the same for the lower synths you hear in the chorus as well.

Before we knew it we had the song almost finished, we invited some friends over to listen to it and they all loved it. I think that’s when we knew it should be the single. Since then we added more to the production but yeah, that’s how it went down!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now!

Last edited by jackgrande on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Venti and hammer like this post

beysus
beysus

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:58 pm

Camila Cabello on Conan
July 9th | US | Free Promo
7th article for week of July 3rd
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Conan

Performance:

Last edited by beysus on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:01 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 Nxpi6v5

CAL: Season 1 - Page 12 241vm0gCAL: Season 1 - Page 12 PHRjsj4

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.

Featuring smash hit "Love Myself", as well as album tracks "Hell No's and Headphones" and "Rock Bottom", featuring Shawn Mendes.
"Passion" and "Love Myself" merch bundles, and "Love Myself" at discounted price are all now available on HaileeSteinfeld.com.

Audio:

℗ 2020 Virgin Records, an imprint under Universal Music Group

Venti, ACT2, beysus, hammer, jackgrande and dweebz like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum