Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
jackgrande
jackgrande

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:39 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 1200px20

American Idol Performance (US)
August 2nd, 2020
Tier 1

Host: Performing for the first time on American Idol, make some noise for Shawn Mendes with his hit ‘MY MY MY!’ !

As the song kicks in the stage is lit up in orange, blue and yellow colours with a sunset like backdrop. Shawn is wearing a white t-shirt and dark trousers with white shoes, his backing dancers all wearing summer inspired outfits. As the song progresses Shawn walks to different sections of the stage, playfully interacting with his dancers. Eventually as the bridge hits the backdrop changes to night time and the dancers outfits change to glittery evening outfits, Shawn puts on a black jacket off camera. Shawn goes back to the mic stand to breathily sing the bridge. As the last chorus crashes through and Shawn sings the high note the stage and backdrop changes to colourful flashing lights emulating a club scene. Shawn walks down closer to judges panel along with his dancers who are lined across the edge of the stage, he belts out the final few notes.

*audience cheering*

Host: ‘MY MY MY!’ is available to stream and download on all platforms!

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:17 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 SgEyLAK

AUGUST 1
(US) 94.5 FM Orlando, FL

Free Promotion
2/8

open me bitch!:

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:25 am

AUGUST 2
(US) 1330 AM Orlando, FL

Free Promotion
3/8

open me bitch!:

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:00 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 3hbqt0Y

Hailee Steinfeld discusses making debut album "Passion", performs Love Myself on The Kelly Clarkson Show
(United States, Free)
Friday, July 31
1/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 KCSHOW-800

This morning on the show we have aglobal pop star who's just released her debut album "Passion", please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

The making of debut album "Passion":
Well Kelly, Passion took about 6 months to finish. I recorded over 20 songs for it, but of course, only 9 songs made the cut. The songs on Passion are what I felt that I wanted to debut myself in the industry as, and I worked very hard to filter to right things in. I'm so glad it worked out for me. However, many sleepless nights in the studio, but I had the right support system to get me through recording.

I absolutely love the vocals on "Passion", who are some artists that inspire you in that aspect?:
Well of course, one of the artists will have to be you Kelly! You're just so damn good at your runs, and I tried to fit a couple of good ones on Passion. But of course, trying to deliver vocally takes a lot of takes. I'm simply a perfectionist with that. Some other artists will have to be Whitney, Mariah, Toni Braxton, Christina Ag, etc. By the way Kelly, we have to do that duet soon!

What do you want next for your career?:
I want to continue doing music of course, since it's my ultimate "Passion" (out in stores now) *laughs*. However, I wouldn't decline acting again. I did start off acting, but I'm just so focused on my music  right now. When the time is right, I want my music and my film work to eventually align.

After this short commercial break, Hailee will be back to perform her breakout hit, "Love Myself", here on The Kelly Clarkson Show!

"I love me!" Hailee exclaims, as the crowd (or live audience) cheers as they know the record surely. The stage is set in Kelly Clarkson's show studio, while the stage itself is glisttening in light lavender as thementioned lights shines on Hailee. Steinfeld is wearing a white spiked leather jacket, a white latex bra, white leggings, and white heels. Hailee's backup dancers transition into a faster choreo, matching Love Myself's tone. The backup dancers are wearing all white. As Hailee and her dancers enter the Love Myself chorus, the head towards the live audience, letting some of the audience sing the lyrics. Toward the end of the performance, Hailee heads towards back north of the stage and ends with the high note to Love Myself. Hailee hits the last step the the Love Myself choreo and winks at the The Kelly Clarkson Show television camera.

"Passion", the debut album, available on all platforms now.
Featuring the outbreak smash hit, "Love Myself".

Venti and dweebz like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:43 am

Hailee Steinfeld for Billboard
The Rising Princess of Pop: Steinfeld disccuses debut album "Passion" and accumulating success
(United States, Tier 3)
Saturday, August 1
2/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 6FZj1w3CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 Normal_89~4

From the movie screens to radio stations across America, Hailee Steinfeld has completed her childhood dreams across warranted platforms. Being discovered by manager Jonny Braun on the True Grit set and signing with Virgin Records in 2019, Hailee Steinfeld could only go up from an already impressive acting acreer. Being an Oscar nominated actress before the age of 14 is impressive in itself already, but being immediately successful after transferring to the music industry is truly another accolade.
Steinfeld's self-image driven debut single "Love Myself" has amassed over 260 million streams and 360,000 pure sales, translating to 2.1 million units in the States.
Steinfeld's debut album effort released in July, "Passion", has reached 205,000 units consumed in the States as well.
Hailee talks more about her debut album "Passion" in an excerpt below.

Hailee on Passion's perception:
I think everyone accepts Passion for what it is, 9 songs that perfectly describe my "Passion" for transferring into the music industry, and for simply following my dream. I've had my of my fans, I call them my Hailiens, say they've very inspired by the album's message. It's just not cookie cutter pop, and that's what I'm most proud of.

Hailee on the immediate success:
It makes me so much more confident in my music. When its getting streamed or selling well, that's how you know that people really like it. I am so grateful for the sudden success, and I want to thank Virgin, Jonny of course, and God himself for making it possible.

Hailee on being called The Next Princess of Pop:
It's very flattering that my fans have started to push that nickname for me, I'm actually blushing right now. Like damn, my first album just came out like 2 weeks ago. However, I can only thank them for letting people know of my presence. I love them so much.

Venti, ACT2, jackgrande and dweebz like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:31 am

Hailee Steinfeld talks debut album "Passion", performs Love Myself on Conan
(United States, Free)
Sunday, August 2
3/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 Https%3A%2F%2Fi.cdn.tbs.com%2Fassets%2Fimages%2F2019%2F01%2FTeamCocoPresentsConan-1692x695

Tonight on the show we have a Oscar nominated actress and now multi-platinum selling recording artist who's just released her debut album "Passion", please help welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

On Passion's immediate success:
I'm so glad everyone has enjoyed the album so far, it's so rewarding to see your hard work pay off. It may be only 9 songs, but recording Passion was indeed hard work, many sleepless nights in the studio. Afterwards to see so many of your fans genuinely enjoy your work is like nothing else. I'm so grateful for my fans, my label and Jonny, my family, and of course God.

The process of transitioning to the music industry:
The transition is definitely there, it's not a small one at all. I'm still trying to get used to some things the music industry does that the film industry doesn't, and vice versa. I'm going to eventually get it down 100%, one day at a time! I'll say the biggest transition for me was writing. I was so used to having a script in front of me in the film industry, so writing music at first was a bit terrifying. With acting, I’ve never given anyone the opportunity to get to know me personally—I choose a character that I love and identify with and I hope that there’s something in there that someone can relate to. But with music, its putting my own name on my own story.

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album "Passion" is available on all platforms now! Featuring my outbreak hit "Love Myself". Thank you Conan!

After this short commercial break, Hailee will be back to perform Love Myself for us!

The lights turn over to Hailee, and so does the camera. The lighting to the stage is lit light purple or lavender, and Hailee is wearing a white blouse national soccer team jersey and short jeans, with converses. As the instrumental of Love Myself starts, Hailee looks up to the camera. Steinfeld sings, "When I get tears at night, i feel it deep inside, without you..." as she sings into the mic confidently. This continues into the chorus as her backup dancers come out of nowhere. "Man I love myself and I don't need anybody else!" as Hailee sings with confidence and elegance, while hitting choreo that flows with her backup dancers. Hailee slowed down as she hit the second verse and bridge, and exploded again into Love Myself's last chorus. She belted perfectly as the choreo Hailee and her dancers hit were executed right as well.

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:41 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 The-vi12

Shawn Interview + Performance on The View (US)
August 3rd, 2020
Tier 3

Host: Since we last saw our next guest he’s continued to conquer the charts with his hit single ‘MY MY MY!’, welcome back Shawn Mendes!

Shawn: Hi! Happy to be back.

Host: You’ve been crazy busy promoting your song since you were last here, and it’s reached number 2 on the charts right?

Shawn: Yeah it’s been a wild ride! To see how the song has grown makes me so happy, but truthfully I just can’t wait to get onto the next one now. I know my fans are desperate!

Host: Well you’ve given something to tide them over right?

Shawn: On Friday I dropped a remix with Hailee Steinfeld and G-Eazy yes! It was really fun working with them, especially Hailee. She has a great voice and we’re lucky enough to be label mates.

Host: Can you hint to any more collabs on the album?

Shawn: I have quite a few lined up, whether they will all be on the album or not I am yet to decide but there is definitely one that’s stayed on the track list. I’ll let my fans guess who!

Host: How did you find the album creation process?

Shawn: I’m always writing and making music so it just felt normal to me, but when you’re signed to a big label like Republic you get opportunities like never before. I wouldn’t have got the chance to work with so many amazing producers and collaborators who’ve made the album what it is. I just can’t wait to put it out!

Host: Now back to perform his hit ‘MY MY MY!’ for us, Shawn Mendes!

The performance begins with Shawn standing amongst the crowd, the studio is dark with a spotlight on him. It follows him as he sings the first verse and then makes his way to the stage for the chorus. Shots from the music video play behind him as he belts out the chorus. During the final chorus the lights flash and he ends the performance with some new ad-libs.

Shawn: Thank you!

Host: ‘MY MY MY!’ is out on all streaming serves now, and is available for half price on iTunes!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:35 am
Ava Max teases lyrics in new IG post - Monday 8/3

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 Torntease

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:15 am

Hailee Steinfeld talks "Passion" on Hot 95.7 Houston (Call-In)
(United States, Free)
Sunday, August 2
4/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 Latest?cb=20190608055951

Calling into the show we have an Oscar nominated actress turned into multi platinum selling pop star basically overnight, Hailee Steinfeld! She's here to talk about her debut album "Passion" and background, everyone welcome her!

The making of "Passion":
It tooks 6 months in total, with many sleppless nights in the studio. Mattias and Robin were basically the foundation into creating the album, they really put my ideas into fruition, I don't know what the album would've sounded like without them. As well as my other peers Julia and Justin and my manager Jonny, they were the bricks to that foundation. I think we really achieved the basis I wanted to set for my debut album, and I'm proud of that.

Favorite song on "Passion":
It actually has changed from last week, it's now my current single Love Myself! I chose it for the lead single because it expresses self love in your body and mental health, which is so important to spread in society today. Plus, it's genuinely a bop and a half. I love it so much, and was still the right move to introduce me to the music industry.

Hailee's last remarks:
My debut album, "Passion", is out now on all platforms! Featuring my current outbreak single, "Love Myself". Go get both items now. Thank you Hot 95.7FM Houston!

Thank you Hailee for calling in! Now on Hot 95.7, we have "Love Myself" playing by the lovely Hailee Steinfeld. Turn it up!

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:48 am

Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on The Voice
(United States, Tier 1)
Monday, August 3
5/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 340?cb=20180619091411

Tonight on the show we have a multi platinum selling artist who's just released her debut album "Passion", please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!!

The camera pans over to the stage, which is lit light lavender. The background graphic of the stage has the Love Myself music video playing on it. When the Love Myself instrumental starts, Hailee comes out from behind her live band. Steinfeld is wearing a purple blouse, and black tights and black heels. Hailee starts to vocalize the first verse and pre-chorus. When the Love Myself chorus hits, Hailee's background dancers come from behind her, then high intense choreo stars. Hailee sings Love Myself's chorus completely live while dancing effectively. The routine slows down as the second verse and second chorus gets recited, then speeds up again after. Hailee hits the high note of Love Myself during the bridge, which the live crowd goes crazy for. The judges of The Voice also go crazy as well. At the end of the Love Myself performace, Hailee winks and smiles at the camera recording.

Venti likes this post

ACT2
ACT2

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:23 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 YrrvEo9

AVA MAX ANNOUNCES AND REVEALS COVER ART FOR UPCOMING SECOND SINGLE "TORN"

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 ACTUALTORNCOVERsmaller

TORN BY AVA MAX, OUT THIS FRIDAY

Venti likes this post

dan
dan

Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:52 pm

AUGUST 3
(US) Dancing With The Stars
Paid Promotion

4/8

open me bitch!:

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:46 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 296-2913

Shawn Performs on Dancing with the Stars (US)
August 3rd, 2020
Tier 2

Hosts: Making his Dancing with the Stars debut performing ‘MY MY MY!’, welcome Shawn Mendes!

Shawn is stood on an elevated podium at the centre of the stage, wearing a simple white tee and black jeans. Storm clouds are projected onto the stage floor around him and the sound of thunder can be heard before the song begins. As he sings the first verse he is dimly lit under a blue toned light, which quickly switches to a bright spotlight as the chorus hits. Lightning starts to strike on the projections during the chorus but quickly subdue before the second verse. The lights drop out for the bridge, before the stage lights up again and rain falls from the ceiling onto Shawn as the final chorus hits. The screens and projections change to rain effects and some of the shows professional dancers line the stage to do choreo, whilst Shawn stays in the middle to focus on singing the final few notes. The lights go out and the rain stops as the song finishes.

The lights fade back in and Shawn is handed a towel from the hosts

Hosts: What a performance! ‘MY MY MY!’ is available to stream everywhere and at a discounted price on iTunes!

~

MY MY MY! Is Out Now

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:54 am

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" on NPO 3FM The Netherlands (Call-In)
(Europe, Free)
Tuesday, August 4
6/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 220px-NPO_3FM_logo_2020.svg

That was just Love Myself finished playing from Hailee Steinfeld, who has recently released her debut studio album "Passion" that's in stores everywhere! We have Steinfeld on the line now actually, hello Hailee! Everyone give it up for her.

The fan reaction to Passion:
The reaction was so genuine and instant I feel. My hailiens went absolute bezerk after hearing it for the first time. You know, I felt like it being so short, and I chose Passion to be that way, that my fans could've had some backlash towards me just because of that. But most comments I've seen is that the track amount is perfect for the content. Oh and the fan favorites are definitely Sue Me and Starving!

Your personal favorite song from Passion?:
I want to say Love Myself, because it's still such an amazing pop song. The instant response to Love Myself was always amazing I also want to say Ins and Outs, which I'm extremely proud of because I self-pinned that from start to finish. So I'd say either one of those two, they hold a special place in my heart. Let me slide in Rock Bottom featuring my bestie Shawn as well, because that was such a blast to make in the studio.

Any songs you feel from Passion that are getting overlooked?
I'd say Pink. Which is a shame because I wrote that with Julia, and it's the most feminine nature song on the record. I wanted the females who listened to it to feel empowered by speaking about the one thing that makes them truly a woman, but I've heard the whispering throws some people off. Which is weird, because another portion of people think the whispering is genius. I guess Pink makes the album edgy huh!

Anything else you have to say before we get off the line?:
My debut album, Passion, is out NOW on all platforms guys! Including my current single Love Myself, Thank you so much NPO 3FM The Netherlands!!

Last edited by Jonnyy on Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:55 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 STVPY0o

Last edited by dweebz on Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:30 am

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" and performs Love Myself on El Club De La Mañana
(Latin America, Tier 3)
Wednesday, August 5
7/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 ECDLM-conductores-grande-766x766

This morning on the show we have a global phenomenon who just recently released her but album titled "Passion", please give it up for Hailee Steinfeld!

The debut album "Passion"'s purpose:
My debut album "Passion"'s purpose is to give a bigger insight on reality for the young adult of today. For my debut album, I didn't just want cookie cutter Pop to release for no reason. What I do has actual meaning behind it, and that's the message I wanted to put out. Most artists don't even get "real" until like their 3rd album, but Virgin and Jonny were really adamant of getting my perspective of how I wanted MY first album to sound. I thank them so much for that.

Why only 9 songs on Passion:
There's only 9 songs on Passion because I felt like it was the perfect amount. That amount also prevents so much filler these 16+ albums have, every song on Passion flows and has a similar theme. So that's why Passion is only 9 songs, I wanted a project that was easy to listen to and digest as well. I got some lashings about the length but I just felt it was right.

Best song on "Passion":
It'll have to be Love Myself for me, which is the lead single of course. It just has so much meaning to me and my fans, the Hailiens. My fans also love Sue Me, which might be a single or night later on in this era. I don't know, we'll see!

After this small commercial break, we'll have Hailee back to perform her outbreak hit, Love Myself!

The camera pans over to the stage, which is lit light lavender. The stage background has the graphic of Love Myself's music video playing on it. When the instrumental of Love Myself stars, Hailee comes from behind the stage. Steinfeld is wearing all black with a spiked leather jacket. Once Hailee finishes vocalizes over the instrumental for the first verse, her backup dancers come from behind her. Steinfeld's dancers is wearing all black as well. Hailee and her backup dancers do intense choreo to Love Myself's chorus suddenly. Hailee is also singing completely live while dancing. During the second verse and second chorus, Hailee and her dancers go into the live audience, which Hailee gives the mic to live audience members to them to sing and dance as well. Once Hailee and her dancers get back down to the stage, the bridge and last chorus comes. Hailee hits the high note at the end of Love Myself, and winks at the camera.

Venti likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:49 am

Hailee Steinfeld discusses debut album "Passion" on Cool FM (Call-In)
(United Kingdom, Free)
Thursday, August 6
8/8

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 Cool_FM_Logo_2013

We have a global pop superstar calling into the studio this morning who just recently released her debut album "Passion", please help me welcome Hailee Steinfeld!

Hailee on debut album "Passion":
It's a piece of work that's so dear to me honestly, as my debut album. First of all, I named it "Passion" since I had a passion to be in the music industry since I was a little girl. And to finally be in it before the age of 20 is amazing to me. It means I accomplished one of my major dreams, and that in itself can be inspiring to my fans all over the world. But Passion is a pure pop album that's not really a pure pop album. In other words, it's not the typical pop album in terms of topics. For example, it's not sex songs from track 1-12. I have various topics that young adults are going through everyday that are relevant discussions in society currently, such as body image and relationship issues. I made sure my debut album, Passion, wasn't shallow. It actually has depth to it.

Hailee on her favorite song recording in the studio from "Passion":
The song from Passion that was the most fun to record? It'll have to be Starving or Sue Me actually, it was such vibes to record with my engineers and everyone hyping me up. I'll have to add Love Myself and Pink there too. Actually, the whole album was quite fun to record in that studio.

Hailee on what's next:
I'm continuing to Passion era with Love Myself until further notice, however, I'll still be constantly promoting. So good news Hailiens, now stop harrassing me about it. *laughs*

Thank you for calling into the Cool FM studio Hailee! Now here's "Love Myself" by the lovely Hailee Steinfeld, now playing on CoolFM.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:28 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 7fxf59O
Conan 1/8
Friday, July 31, 2020
USA, FREE

FLORENCE PERFORMING ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT

Florence is in a light blue light dress that is a bit see through but not at the same time. The stage is dark and the harp starts playing. As Florence starts the first verse, the lights beam at the center of the stage. At the center of this beam of light is Florence herself in angelic grace. She starts singing and the crowd immediately starts cheering. As the song progresses, Florence is barefoot running around stage making a connection with the crowd. She starts dancing with the crowd and they start singing along with her. Florence is in an explosive energy as her body movements match the highs and the lows of the song. As the bridge comes, Florence is doing a series of explosive dance moves and the crowd goes nuts over it. Florence then sings the bridge and then concludes the song with the final chorus. As the outro is playing Florence is going all over the stage queuing the audience to sing and dance with her. Everyone is going nuts singing and chanting florence’s smash hit single, “Only If For A Night”.

CAL: Season 1 - Page 22 LIVS9vQ

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:29 pm
Encontro com Fatima Bernades 2/8
Saturday, August 1, 2020
LA (Brazil), 225

FLORENCE ON COMING TO LATIN AMERICA

This is actually my first time here. It is such a beautiful place. I love the warmth here and I am glad that Encontro com Fatima Bernades will be my Latin America debut in performing. I know that you guys are just about the best audience when it comes to live music, so I can not wait to actually perform for you guys. Its such a bummer that I won’t be here for very long, but I promised myself that I would make the most out of it!

FLORENCE ON ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT
It’s a song that I wrote a while ago. Its actually about my grandmother who is no longer with us. I had a dream about her and talking to her as a child. The music video for the song actually depicts it very well. That came out last week and I am in love with it. We worked very hard to make it the way it is so yes, that is very special to me. But back to the song, Only If For A Night is basically about my grandmother who would be a ghost but she is giving me advice as a young girl. Because I never met her, it made it especially special that I got to even talk to her in some capacity. When I woke up, I just had to write down everything that I remembered.

As the music starts, Florence is in the middle of the stage with her eyes closed and her arms spread out from side to side. When the first verse begins, Florence’s eyes slowly open as she starts singing. When the chorus comes, she races down to the audience and they start singing and dancing with her. Florene then goes back onto the stage with the band and continues to song. As Florence is done with the song, she gives a bow and the audience is cheering.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:31 pm
Conversa com Bial 3/8
Sunday, August 2, 2020
LA (Brazil), 225

Host
: Nosso próximo convidado está aqui no Brasil por um curto período de tempo, mas isso não vai nos impedir de amá-la. Aqui para conversar com a gente e tocar seu hit Only If For A Night, Florence.

FLORENCE ON THE MUSIC VIDEO
I just think that it is someone so special. It took quite a bit of time to actually film the video even though it was a five minute video. We wanted it to be something really grand and huge so Vincent Haycock who directed the video really dove into the song and wanted to cast everyone as correctly as possible. You know, it may seem weird, but I am not really in the video all that much. I have maybe fifteen seconds on it max. The little girl who played me as a child really did an amazing job in it. And the actress for my grandmother too. I was there when it was filmed and I wall balling my eyes out the entire time. So when I watched it you could not imagine how much water was coming down from my eyes. They were very happy tears though.

FLORENCE ON PERFORMING
You know, sometimes I do not even think it is me performing. Sometimes I have to let go and have this spirit if you will, take control of my body and just do its thing. It is so interesting to me because when I speak a lot of people say that I am like a kitten but when I sing and perform, I turn into this lion. Now I do not know how true that is, but I really do like that analogy haha.

The stage is pitch black, when the harp starts, a spotlight is shined on the harp player. And then Florence’s first verse starts and she starts singing the first verse. As she continues, the people in the crowd start to get up and sing and dance with her. When the first chorus comes, Florence starts with her explosive energy. She is twirling and singing around the stage. As the song progresses, everyone is singing and dancing with Florence. Florence ends the song with a bow and huge grin can be seen across her face.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:34 pm
La Voz Mexico 4/8
Monday, August 3, 2020
LA (Mexico), 275

Host
: Todos, nuestro próximo invitado viene desde el Reino Unido. ¡Tiene una canción de éxito llamada Only If For A Night que casi todo el mundo está escuchando ahora! Haciendo su debut en México, ella está aquí para chatear con nosotros y también interpretar su exitoso sencillo. Todos, es Florencia.

FLORENCE ON ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT’S SUCCESS
I think it is such a joy that though these are my first couple of days in South America my song has reached here too and people are enjoying it. I think that is one of the things I love most about making music. You do not have to physically be some place to share and spread your music. I am so grateful that Mexico has taken my music and really enjoyed it. It makes me incredibly happy. So I just want to say a huge thank you to Mexico and a bigger I love you!

FLORENCE ON HER TIME IN MEXICO
It has been a literal joy to be here. I love this place so much. This is my first time in a while in Mexico but it certainly will not be my last. I love the energy that the people from here just give off. The energy one oneness, unity, and love radiate throughout this country and that is just so amazing. I am very much in love with this place.

Florence is in a light yellow dress that moves freely in the air. As the music starts, Florence has the mic in one hand as she is walking across the stage. She pauses and stands still as she sings. When the chorus begins, Florence jumps vertically in the air and starts singing. When she does this, the crowd starts cheering. When the music calms down again, Florence goes back to walking across the stage. As the second chorus begins, Florence says “bailar conmigo” and the crowd roars as they get up and start singing and dancing. When the song is over, Florence takes a bow.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:35 pm
Jimmy Fallon 5/8
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
USA, 440

Host
: Everyone, our next guest currently holds the #1 song in America right now! Yeah, I know, she’s kind of a big deal. Here to chat with us and perform her smash hit single, here is Florence!

FLORENCE ON ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT GOING #1
I mean wow! If you told me last month that in August my song would go #1 in America, I would honestly have told you that you are spouting rubbish. I never saw this coming, literally. I mean, I have my schedule that my record label has me on and I just talk and sing, but I never knew that the song could go on and do what it is doing. That makes me so happy! I want to thank everyone who is buying the song, buying the merch, streaming the song, and watching the video. It really does warm my heart.

FLORENCE ON WORKING WITH DUA LIPA
She is just a ray of sunshine. She makes me so happy! So when we were thinking of releasing a remix of the song, Only If For A Night, we knew we wanted it to be a more upbeat club remix. So, we naturally went to someone who is an expert at it, and someone who already has that sound. We gave Dua liberty to sing the song and she gave us a cut of it and it was literally perfect the first time. With some mixing and editing it is now what you hear on Flux and on the radio. I am so happy about the way it turned out.

Florence is wearing a light green long dress that covers most of her body. You can still see some skin as the dress is a bit see though. As Florence starts the song, she say, “Dance with me” and everyone gets up. When the first verse comes up, Florence starts singing. When the chorus comes, the crowd immediately starts dancing along with an energetic explosive Florence. As the bridge comes, Florence is doing a series of dynamic dance moves as the music plays. When the song comes to an end Florence says Thank you!

Venti and despy like this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:36 pm
Ryan & Kelly 6/8
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
USA, 220

Host
: Our next guest is someone we all know and is in our ears constantly. She is doing her thing and doing it well, may I add! Please welcome, Florence.

FLORENCE ON WHAT IS NEXT
Actually, tomorrow is my last day in the states. It makes me so sad but I have to move on and spread my music even further. I will be going to Europe and then back home to the United Kingdom for some resting and some other stuff haha. I have absolutely loved and enjoyed my time here in the states. You guys are truly amazing people. And I just want to say a huge thank you and I love you to all the people that have been listening to my song. It just makes my heart swell up to know that my music is touching people in some capacity. I am incredibly blessed to know that.

FLORENCE ON MORE MUSIC
More music is definitely on its way I can assure you that. It will not be a premature rollout like some of my other contemporaries because I want this to be a real experience. I want it to be a journey. The next single is already done and it actually has a date when it will be released. I cannot wait for it to be released. I think you all will really enjoy the next single as it is a faster song and I mean yes, you can dance anything but this one is a real, how you say… banger haha.

As the music starts, an air machine is blowing and Florence’s deep purple light dress and her red hair is blowing in the wind. When the song starts, Florence starts singing the first verse and moving her arms in graceful delicate movements. As the song continues, Florence is moving all over the stage. She is singing and dancing barefoot and engaging the crowd well. As the music goes on and on the crowd is invested in the goddess that is dancing across the stage. When the song ends, Florence gives a bow and smiles at all the people in the audience as well as the cameras.

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:37 pm
Hot 99.5 7/8
Thursday, August 6, 2020
USA, FREE

Host: Hey everyone, welcome back to Hot 99.5, your radio station for the Top 40 hot songs out today. This afternoon, we have a special guest with us. Coming literally all the way from South London, guys… its freakin’ Florence!

Florence: Hello, thank you, it is so great to be talking to you and everyone listening hello!

Host: So Florence, your song Only If For A Night goes #1 in the United States, repeaks in the United Kingdom and is top 10 in Latin America, Europe, and South Korea… what do you do?

Florence: Honestly, I was surprised on the reception of the song on a global stand. I mean, I had never even performed the song in Latin America at that time. I had never performed in Europe or South Korea. So, when I heard that it was doing so well in those places, it was so hard to believe. My management called me and told me the news and we were like yelling at each other because we were that happy. And of course, I start crying, and they start crying. All in all, it was a magical experience!

Host: I bet, I mean, the song is amazing so it doing so well over the world, regardless of promoting it is just a testament to how great the song is!

Florence: Aww, that is so sweet. Thank you so much. And I just want to say a thank you to everyone who bought the song and streamed it… including the remix and the music video.

Host: Yes, you did do a remix of it, and Dua Lipa is on it! We have played it a few times.

Florence: Yes, Dua was on it and she made the song so cool and different. We wanted something more upbeat for the remix, so we asked Dua Lipa because she was in Warner Music as well, but this was her wheelhouse, and when we got the cut of it back, it just fit so well.

Host: That is so amazing! Thank you, Florence. Everyone, don’t forget to buy and stream Florence’s Only If For A Night. Don’t forget that there is a remix with Dua Lipa and hey, go watch the music video too!

Venti likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:39 pm
Jimmy Kimmel 8/8
Thursday, August 6, 2020
USA, 440

Host
: Our next guest is no stranger to you all. She currently holds the number one song in America and we all have been watching, singing, and dancing with her. Everyone, please welcome, Florence!

FLORENCE ON GOING #1
It is literally a dream come true! I cannot put it into words on how grateful I am for everyone who listens to my music. Both in the United States and in the United Kingdom because really, the song made it #1 here and repeaked in the United Kingdom. I do not even think that I could have dreamed this back when I was writing and singing in pubs back in South London. I have gotten quite a few congratulations from some singers and I think it’s a huge win for Warner’s Music Group as well as for Messiah Records. When they told me, we were just screaming on the phone out of pure excitement. And then it turned into tears haha.

FLORENCE ON WHAT IS NEXT
Well, according to the plan, there is going to be another single before the release of the album. I am really excited about the next single because its more uptempo and I mean, I am already wild with Only If For A Night, so this next one, ill probably be starting tornadoes when I twirl and dance haha. There is a date set out for it. And I can tell you that it is coming soon! As for the album, it got pushed to October but mainly because I just want it to be as perfect as possible.

As the music starts, Florence’s head is to the ground as she is about to start the first verse of the song. When she starts singing, she is walking around the stage, looking at everyone in the crowd. When the chorus starts, an explosion of energy is lifted from Florence and then translated to the audience. Florence extends her hands in a slow methodical way as she is engaging with the camera. When the song is over, Florence gives a bow and looks up to the sky. The camera pans over her face and then to the band.

Venti likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum